Transmigration: Face slap th...

Od Chil_lexx

What do you do when you find out your Aunt is your father's mistress? Your lovely sweet cousin is actually yo... Více

Author's note
Prologue
Arc 1
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.3
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.4
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.5
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.6
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.7
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.8
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.9
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.10
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.11
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.12
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.13
Arc 2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.3
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.4
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.5
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.6
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.7
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.8
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.9
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.10
Arc 3
Coffee to go - 3.2
Coffee to go - 3.3
Coffee to go - 3.4
Coffee to go- 3.5
Coffee to go- 3.6
Coffee to go- 3.7
Coffee to go- 3.8
Coffee to go- 3.9
Coffee to go- 3.10
Coffee to go- 3.11
Coffee to go- 3.12
Coffee to go- 3.13
Coffee to go- 3.14
Coffee to go- 3.15
Coffee to go- 3.16
Coffee to go- 3.17
Coffee to go- 3.18
Coffee to go- 3.19
Coffee to go- 3.20
Coffee to go- 3.21
Arc 4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.2
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.3
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.5
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.6
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.7
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.8
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.9
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.10
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 11
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.12
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.13
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.14
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.15
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.16
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.17
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.18
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.19
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.20
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.21
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.22
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.23
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.24
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.25
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.26
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.27
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 28
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.29
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.30
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.31
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.32
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.33
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.34
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.35
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.36
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.37
Arc 5
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotton Flesh- 5.2
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotten Flesh- 5.3
Dun Dun Dun

My Overbearing Ceo- 1.2

12.4K 286 49
Od Chil_lexx

"Wait, big sister!" Lee Chao Xing shouted, running up behind Lee Chang Ying as she was about to hop in her car. Cheng Bi Yu balled her fist, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. She just got here she didn't think she'd have to counterattack with the female lead on their first meeting, "Big sister, give me a ride. I'm kind of running late for work," she scratched the back of her neck.

As expected of the female lead using others like fiddle. Cheng Bi Yu voiced coldly, "Not my problem..." To phrase it, in other words, 'Get lost' Cheng Bi Yu would have liked to simply put it, but she was playing safe for now. The former socialite hopped in her car, slamming it shut. Lee Chao Xing is stunned, she blinked dumbfounded at the sudden coldness her gullible older sister was showing after all she had her eating out of her palm just yesterday, so how could she change so much over one night?

Lee Chao Xing was silent, observing Lee Chang Ying it just didn't make any sense, Lee Chang Ying was just a boring toy, acting coldly did not suit her usual timid self, a snail transforming into a cobra was even more unlikely.

Lee Chao Xing composed herself, thinking maybe she was mistaken with her other sister's actions. What she saw as a cold gesture could simply mean Lee Chang Ying was not feeling herself today, "That's it.." she accepted that fact, or why else would Lee Chang Ying reject her if not feeling sick?

Cheng Bi Yu presses on the gas, leaving Lee Chao Xing behind in the dust. "Big sister!-" Lee Chao Xing shouts she squeezed her chest, coughing violently as the dust entered her lungs.

Cheng Bi Yu stops the car halfway, glancing at Lee Chao Xing through her rear view mirror. The image of her was messy, "Tsk If I ran her over, would there be consequences?.."

"System would?...."

The system simply replied and didn't see the need to elaborate further.

[[Yes]]

"Is that so..." Cheng Bi Yu fingers lightly tapped the steering wheel, "That's too bad....." she whines down her driver side window, "And definitely no fun at all.."

Cheng Bi Yu pokes her head out the window, and the sun vying for her attention shone on her loose light brown hair as her neck snaps to the pitiful looking female lead feigning weakness Lee Chao Xing head had been lowered if anyone saw her they would think she was being bullied.

It was better that her horrendous expression was hidden. Cheng Bi Yu hated the sight of ugliness she soured at the thought, "Hey silly head.." Lee
Chao Xing lifts her head, looking in her direction her expression as bright as day this was the embodiment of a two-faced person they knew to put on a darn good facade.

"You done playing victim now. Get in, aren't you late for work? Or would you rather stay out here and play victim all day? Maybe to get the neighbors sympathy?.." Lee Chao Xing was flabbergasted, "What Xing'er wouldn't, is sister doubting Xing'er? Xing'er never intended for others to blame sister..."

Cheng Bi Yu wanted to clap quite impressed with the female lead's acting, "Bravo.." she muttered beneath her breath, "..I doubt we're going to make it on time with all your psycho babbling. Get in or crawl for all I care.." Well, that's what she wanted so badly to say but decidedly took a calmer route. She just wanted to hurry up and catch her golden thigh, "So you coming or not?.."

Lee Chao Xing was simply her stepping stone to do so, so she could not do away with the annoying female lead just yet. Cheng Bi Yu sits back, pretending to  look down at her phone screen her temperate seemed calm, but she cursed in her mind, knowing she had to babysit the female lead for the time being was a stress within itself, this pitiful lead brought trouble lots of it.

Lee Chao Xing sped on her feet, entering the passenger side she gave a beaming smile buckling her seatbelt. There was still hope her sweet, naive big sister had not been removed from under her foot just yet.

Vroom Vroom!

Cheng Bi Yu starts the engine pulling out of the majestic black steel gates. At least the luxuries she had in the past followed her into this world she lacked nothing.

"Thank you, big sister," Lee Chao Xing chirps whilst hugging the uncomfortably stiff Lee Chang Ying, the female lead clicking her boot heel on the concrete dashes into the bustling subpage Cafe.

Cheng Bi Yu, on the other hand, was too busy shivering from disgust, "You can do this Cheng Bi Yu just a little longer, and you'll reap benefit of babysitting this pretentious female lead. Hang in there just a little longer.."

The female lead worked part-time due to her status as an illegitimate child. Of course, she could not just remain idle and laze around all day spending her father's money because of what society socialites would say.

It ached Lee Chao Xing how Lee Chang Ying enjoyed life and had those around her feeding from her palm and catering to her every whim. Lee Chao Xing grew bitter with this timid rich miss.

When she was out of sight, Cheng Bi Yu fishes in her pocket for a handkerchief and proceeds to wipe herself of Lee Chao Xing's germs she couldn't help but scrawl.

"Hey system," she called out.

[[Yes Host?]]

"Can I act OOC in this world?" She asked.

[[Yes Host can]]

Her scrawl grew wider, "Then why didn't you tell me before. I wouldn't have to act as the character?-"

[[Host didn't ask system]]

"Do you want to die!" She playfully threatened, but her tone was scarily serious.

[[No Host, system wants to live!!!]]

"Don't shit your pants," Cheng Bi Yu snickered imagining the ridiculously funny scene, "I'm only kidding," Cheng Bi Yu imagined the system sighing in relief, "Anyways tell me more about how much OOC can I actually do in this world?-"

[[Since this is Host's first world, you're given a free range of acting OOC, but the host must not kill the main leads, or you'll be punished losing half of Host's soul]]

"Half a soul. That sounds pretty darn scary!!...." she swung back her head, "It's just like you said earlier. Tsk, I can't kill them," a devilish grin formed on Cheng Bi Yu's lips, inhaling in a deep breath of air she evilly laughs, "But I sure as heck can torture them, can't I?.."

[[...]]

[[Technically, torture isn't against the rules]]

Cheng Bi Yu fist pumped the air a wicked grin plastered her lips, "Yes! How will Lee Chao Xing and Fang Wen Yan meet?" She asks.

[[Answering Host, the female lead will come storming out from the cafe after being fired. She'll carelessly run out into the bustling traffic when she is about to be hit. The second male lead grabs her, pulling her back into his arms, overwhelmed by the excitement she faints]]

"Just wow, couldn't she be more brilliant. The epiphany of a white lotus, running out in the road. These female leads be crazy!-" Cheng Bi Yu exclaimed, "Notify me when Fang Wen Yan is close,"

[[You got it Host!]]

Not even five minutes later and Cheng Bi Yu is notified.

[[Host second male lead is here....]]

Cheng Bi Yu took the time to adjust her clothes a little, and even her hair was moved to the side, spiraling down her shoulder.

The system, of course, was confused at its Host's actions.

[[What is Host going do?....]]

System questions.

"Don't you see silly? I'm going to seduce him with my great looks," she replied, confidence radiating off her body she huffed, "Lee Chao Xing can't be the only one doing the seducing If I'm going to beat her with that Mary Sue halo she's got, I've got to step up my game," she keenly explained.

Cheng Bi Yu gaze locked in at the tall lean figure approaching he had apparently just gotten out of his car. Fang Wen Yan had a head of raven like hair, which was striking to the eyes. This striking hair of his evidently complimented his piercing black eyes. His square jaw was sharper than a razor. His sword like eyebrows were deadly lined, his thin pink lips remained stiff.

He was elegantly dressed in an all black suit, looking like he stepped straight out of a men's catalog. The elegant youth brought his slender, white, jade like fingers to loosen his tie. It was like he was walking on air and was not of this world, simply ethereal.

His subordinates walked idly behind him. But they had made their way into the cafe first upon instruction.

System gulped.

[[Host, I don't think this is a good idea. I don't think seduction will work with this one....]]

"A man can resist a beautiful woman but can't resist a smart cookie." Cheng Bi Yu replied, focusing ahead.

[[Host I......]]

"I GOT THIS!-" Cheng Bi Yu patted her chest bursting with confidence. Cheng Bi Yu was very confident she could catch his eye instead of that plain jane Lee Chao Xing, so what if she's this world's leading lady? What did she have? It was simply a stupid halo that made men want to protect her and keep her locked up like she's some endangered animal. They were surely not entranced by her lackluster charms.

'So what if she's the female lead! She can't have all the men!'

"Fair is fair, and the playing field is leveled now. Lee Chang Ying isn't a timid deer anymore. No more backing down.."

"Okay, I'm going in system wish me luck..." she started walking towards her target, " You know I somehow feel like I'm working a special opp,"

[[Alert Host!!! Lee Chao Xing is coming your way....]]

True to System's words, Lee Chao Xing ran out of the cafe, sobbing her palms covering her eyes as she ran. Cheng Bi Yu, who was almost close to Fang Wen Yan, frustratedly sighed, crinkling her brows, "Why now? I'm like this close!..."

"Sigh! This stupid female lead is messing with my plan.." Whatever she had to do, Cheng Bi Yu had to stop this scene from progressing further. Cheng Bi Yu suddenly felt a cold breeze. A bad feeling crept up her spine it was like doom was near.

But now that she focused closely, something somehow seemed off.

Lee Chao Xing indeed ran forward into the hurling traffic, but not before her bag had accidentally hooked Fang Wen Yan's gold cufflink, pulling him with her.

Driver Luo Han An's vision blurred, and his assistant trucker violently nudged his side, "Where are your glasses, old man!-"

"I keep telling you I don't need glasses," Luo Han humphed.

"With the way you're driving, you're about to get us both killed!" The second trucker gritted his teeth, his vision steeled, "Pull over," he instructed the chubby old man with messy steel gray hair.

"No!..."

"Pull over old man!..." The younger man roars and forcibly  grab a hold of the wheel, "Pull over right now, you old hag! Are you suicidal or what?"

Luo Han An fiercely fought for the wheel, his fat, sweaty palms not giving way. The two tassel back and forth, "Let go you pansy!"

"Old man!! Look!!!" Both their eyes flash as their faces turned sheet red, "Oh dear, we're screwed!.."

...

A red and white truck was heading full speed towards them. Unfortunately, Lee Chao Xing and Fang Wen Yan like frightened deers stood rooted in their spot.

Cheng Bi Yu cracked her knuckles "Time to save my golden thigh-" she then sprung into action pulling the two frozen people from the road with all her strength uncontrollably spinning around her which caused her to accidentally collided into a post.

It seemed the two persons had recovered from shock. Lee Chao Xing stiffly stood to the side, regaining her depleted senses she shouted in gratitude,"Big sister, you saved me. Thank you so much!.." Cheng Bi Yu didn't care to listen to the female lead's words as her gentle eyes were frantically scanning her target.

Concerned by his non reaction, she asks, "Are you okay?" Then coyly offers her hand.

Fang Wen Yan, on the other hand, stood there bewildered at the girl who had just saved him risking her life as well. He has met many girls, but unexpectedly, she was the one who caught his attention.

She was extremely beautiful and held a sincere smile, but he could tell something up with this girl. For a girl he just met, she had him thinking far too much about her. And what intrigued him was her unemotional eyes.

This girl was definitely putting on a facade, and the stunt did intrigue him.

Nonetheless, when she offered her hand, he was almost dumbstruck, eyeing her delicate white creamy hand. He was cautious but amongst all things scared to take her hand afraid he would break it. It was indeed the very first time he was not repealed by the thought of touching a woman.

Fang Wen Yan was brought out of his daydream when Cheng Bi Yu had snapped her fingers before him, "Hey, mister. Are you okay? Do we need to call an ambulance?" She asks, worried. Her eyes examined him, his cufflink had fallen off, and his jacket looked a bit wrinkled, but he was saved in time, so there was no indication of any injury.

Fang Wen Yan almost laughed. Her words and her eyes took two different highways. Just what was this strange woman up to?

"System nothing has happened to my golden thigh, right? He's just staring up at me. System did my golden thigh go muddled from the shock?...." Cheng Bi Yu inquired, for it would be a waste for such a good-looking man.

[[Second male lead is fine]]

"You sure system?"

[[Yes Host, second male lead is in 100% good heath]]

Fang Wen Yan had finally come to his senses with his expression neutral he accepted Cheng Bi Yu's hand. Lifting off the ground, he dusts off his suit before looking back at Cheng Bi Yu he then, in an ackward manner, clears his throat, "Thank you, Miss, for saving me..." he offered her a brief smile.

"..System, are you sure he's not broken?.." Cheng Bi Yu was taken aback at how creepy and unnatural his lips curled.

'So scary....'

"Was the second male lead this scary in the original script?.."

Seeing this, Lee Chao Xing, of course, has to but in putting on a pitiful face, tears welding up in her eyes again. How could she not recognize the man she was secretly in love with? Lee Chao Xing saw this as a glimmer of hope. She thought the love gods were supporting her all the way.

"Wen Yan....I mean Fang Wen Yan. Can I call you that?.."

Fang Wen Yan gave her a brief look, "I'd prefer you'll address me as Mr. Fang, Ms. Lee, is it?.." his gaze falls on Cheng Bi Yu once again.

Fang Wen Yan obviously showed no interest in this interaction. He had only met Lee Chao Xing once at a dinner party hosted by a close friend, and this annoying young miss has been circling him like a lost puppy ever since.

Even their meeting today was even most unfortunate.

Lee Chao Xing shoulders slumped, "Oh-" she openly pouted. No matter how much she tried, Fang Wen Yan always remained cold towards her he merely regarded her as a nuisance whilst she couldn't get this handsome young master off her mind.

Scroop! Scroop!

Lee Chao Xing scraps her boot heel against the pavement she collects herself, bowing her head like a docile duck, Cheng found it even more interesting she snickers inside, 'It seems this female lead has no pride'

With her head almost lowered to the ground, Lee Chao Xing blurts out an apology, "My apologies, Wen Yan.." At the mention of his intimate name, he scrawled. Lee Chao Xing quickly corrected her loose tongue, "I mean, Mr. Fang. It was my mistake. I put you in danger. Please, if you can find it in your heart to forgive me, I, Lee Chao Xing, would be forever indented to young master.."

"Um.." Cheng Bi Yu found herself surprised at how civil the female lead's apology was. It was truly unexpected from someone who failed to take responsibility, 'Um.. It seems I've underestimated her a bit. Her acting isn't too bad..'

Cheng Bi Yu glimpsed at Fang Wen Yan surely he'd waver at this after all he was the second male lead of course he would vye for her attention as much as the main lead would.

Cheng Bi Yu was even taken back when she heard horrendous crying and to think she was going to give her hat to the female lead in this scene she is duly disappointed.

The female lead sounded like a cat clawing against a chalkboard. It was even more disturbing that she resembled a puffer fish with how red and swollen her face got.

The second male lead wasn't impressed with this performance of hers. If not for this, maybe he would've accepted her apology. But he had enough with this spoiled stalker of his.

Fang Wen Yan in true Fang Wen Yan fashion ignored her existence all together too annoyed she dared interrupt them getting in way of his new found interest.

...

Meanwhile back inside the red and white truck that pulled over safety, "That was close!..." Luo Han An sighed in relief as he loosened the tight grip he had on his chest as his breathing slowed becoming normal.

The blue-capped youth glared at him, "The next time I say pull over. You pull over!" He scoffed, slamming the door behind as he exited the truck his legs a little wobbly, but it did not deter him. Luo Han An flings his arms over the hot-blooded youth's shoulder, "It's my treat today! Let this old man treat you!-"

"What can I get for you?-" the waitress comes over her notebook firmly held in her hand, "I'll have three bowls of your famous noodles, a box of chicken wings and a large coke. "He's paying," the youth pointed to the old man.

"Yeah! Yeah.." Luo Han An almost regretted treating the youth as he kept blabbering on and on about their near death experience. While he, Luo Han An, was hoping the people he almost hit did not see the truck's license plate and did not want to press charges against them.

"When we get back. I'm going to request a new partner. All you know is how to get us killed..." The youth went on and on and painfully on.

"Yeah! Yeah!-" Luo Han An nods appeasing the young man.

"Hey, one more bowl of noodles," the youth roared, setting aside his empty bowls, "Hey slow down! Are you trying to run me dry?..."

The youth ignored the brooding old man signaling to the waitress, "Scratch that I'll have two to go,"

Luo Han An face palms himself, "This brat...."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3K 110 14
One day, I was just going shopping and suddenly I was hit by a truck...? Anyway! I woke up and found out that I was Luke von Ordane. The second male...
307K 5.3K 149
In her past life, Su Meng married Wei Ting, thinking that she could eventually win his heart with tolerance and flattery. For this, she tried to flat...
510K 28.8K 60
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
179K 8.8K 44
(Book cover art belongs to @yamada_mkra) After failing his college exams, Lu Cheng was beaten to death by his adopted father. In exchange to redeem h...