Turtles Forever

By TMNTPrincess1990

I'm back with a brand-new story line! But this time it's a movie story line. Sometimes eight turtles, one Rac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Redoing this entire book

Chapter 5

121 3 0
By TMNTPrincess1990

~*~*~*~*~*~

Words Count: 1928

~*~*~*~*~*~

~:~ In the Battle Shell~:~

Meanwhile, the sixteen turtles, 2 Nathanial's, 2 Rachael's, 2 Jessika's and 2 Ashlynn's are still trying to track down the Technodrome. But this time, they have the Battle Shell to help them out. And Donatello's tracker, if they might add. What they don't know is that a helicopter is trailing them down. Rachael was bandaged her little sister Jessie's injured wrist. The 2 purple masked turtles sat up front, Master Splinter standing between them. "According to this. The Technodrome's close." Donatello said as he looks at the tracker.

The helicopter moves away, Ashly turning around in confusion as she sees nothing. She narrows her eyes before she sees a van approaching the Battle Shell. A laser is fired at her and she goes falling down. Hun rams into the Battle Shell, knocking down to the ground. Ashly gasps as she stands up, running over to the car.

Donnie gets out through the door. "Everyone alright?" He glances down at Ashly, who gives him a thumbs up. The others emerge from the fallen vehicle. "What the shell?" Raph asked. Jessie put her glove and wrist guard back on.

Everyone stares as the Purple Dragons emerge, Hun walking up on top with his dog, who barks. They reveal a dog mutant from the back of the van, the transformation by the Purple Dragon from before being touched with the mutagen having occurred. He growls at them, Ashly's eyes widening.

"Hun, you didn't tell us you had family in town." Raph said as the 2 Donatello's and Splinter jump down from the Battle Shell. "And you didn't tell me your doppelgangers were carrying super-powered mutagen." Hun accuses, the dog mutant growling again.

"What's he talking about?" Leo demands to his counterpart. Leonardo glances at his genius brother, who glances at the vials of purple mutagen he still has on him. The mutant jumps out of the van, snarling at them. They all gasp at how large it is. Jessie walked out of as she grabbed her bow and quiver. She look at her sister Ashly, then the mutated dog, then back at her sister. 

She remembers that Ashly is allergic to dogs. She look around and saw a pipe nearby the building. "A dog." Ashly murmurs as she backs away slightly. Jessie got an idea, so she picks it up. "It just had to be a dog!" She said.

"That stuff barely splattered my man here." Hun said. He kneels down and gestures to the former PD, who advances on them. "Imagine what I could do with more!" He said.

They all jump away as the mutant rams into the Battle Shell, all of them spreading out. It crawls around and leaps, Master Splinter jumping and smacking it with his staff. The mutant rubs his nose before knocking Splinter into the Battle Shell. Donatello leaps and lands near an alley, Hun approaching him.

"Give me that mutagen!" He demands to the turtle. "I don't think so!" Leo appears out of nowhere, kicking Hun and disorienting him a little. Leo attempts to attack once more, only to be tackled by the dog mutant. He gets thrown into a building nearby. The dog mutant approaches him, snarling. Splinter hears it and looks up, gasping as he sees Leo's predicament. "Leo!" Donnie yells as they rush over to him. "Leo!" Ashly shouts, the dog mutant raising a claw above them. Ashly's nose twitches before she sneezes. She put her hand under her nose and on her mouth. Jessie jumped over the mutated dog and blocked his paw. She swung the pipe to send the mutated dog flying away from her brother and sister.

She flinched of the pain in her wrist from earlier. She held the pipe in her hand while holding her wrist as the trio heard growling. The mutated dog launched towards Jessie as she landed on her back while blocking the mutated dog's teeth, drools and claws. "Jess!" Her eight older brothers yelled. "Jessie!" Rachael yelled. "Jess!" Nate said. Ashly didn't say anything except that her little sister just saved her life. "No!" Splinter said as he runs over to them, flipping a switch from the Battle Shell and firing missiles.

"Incoming!" Raph warns and they move away just in time for the dog mutant to be hit. Raph lands on the street, covering his head with his arms. Jessie got away as she ran behind the wall in the alley.

Rachael used her ice powers as a shield to protect the others. Some fur lands on Ashly during the explosion, which no one notices. Hun crashes against a pole, another one hitting him in the stomach. Splinter emerges from the Battle Shell, the others rushing to his aid. "Father! Are you alright?" Leo asked him, bending down to help.

"I...believe so." Splinter said as he accepts his hand, helping him up. The 80s turtles, Nathanial, Jessika, Rachael and Ashlynn glance at each other in confusion. "Father?" Leonardo wonders, as they don't refer to their master as such.

"Saved by my allergies. Now that's something I don't wanna talk about ever again." Ashly said as she rubs her throat. She looks down at her hand to see a rash, her eyes closing in half. Leo turns to her, sensing that something's wrong with her. "Ashes?" He asked.

Ashly falls onto the ground, coughing harshly and they give a look of shock. Leo's eyes widen and he moves her hand gently to see a rash on her throat, which is swelling. "Ashes?!" He yelled.

"My daughter!" Splinter said as he looks at her in concern, the others having no idea of what's happening. "It must be the dog fur from what that thing was." Donnie said as he theorizes as Leo picks her up in his arms. "Remember when she said she was allergic to them? I guess it applies to mutant fur as well. She's having an allergic reaction to the fur!" He said. "We need to take her to the hospital!" Mikey said as he jerks a thumb behind him. 

"No...hospital." Ashly said as she manages to say through her labored breathing. Rachael ran up to her former best friend/now sister. "Allergy...medicine...helps." She said. "Ice princess. Where do ya keep your allergy medicine?!" Raph said as he looks at her seriously. "L..." She said. Leo bends down to her mouth as she tries to speak.

"Lair..." She said. "Lair...the lair! Come on, we gotta hurry and give her the medicine!" He said as he turns to the others in urgency and they nod in understanding. Jessie just stood there with depressed look on her face. "Ashly, I..." She said. She was about to say something else until she was interrupted by her big brother Mikey and their counterparts.

"Whoo hoo! Time to hit the sewers, my brothers!" Mikey wraps an arm around his counterpart and Leo's shoulders. The others glare at him, Ashly turning to them with an angry look. Mikey and the 80s turtles smile sheepishly. Rachael glared at them while crossing her arms.

The seven cheered as Michelangelo tries to get a grip on the manhole cover. "These things are a lot heavier in your dimension!" He said as he grunts, cringing. "Outta the way, tubby." Raph said. 

The sound being heard as Hun starts to wake up. "Alright, everybody into the pool." He said. He moves the pole off him, growling. "Phew, your sewers really stink!" Michelangelo said as they jump down into the sewers. "Um, you don't have any nostrils. Except for Ashlynn, Jessika and Rachael." Donnie said as he pointed it out. "Touché," Michelangelo said/agrees with him. "Yeah, and he has a point. It smells worse than the friends I hang out with!" Ashlynn retorts from inside the sewer.

"Hey." Raphael says, offended as he leaps inside. As Donatello grips the outside of the circle, he looks up at Raph. "Hey, what about the Technodrome?" He asked as he points out, as that was still a priority.

Raph bends down to him. "That crate moves about as fast as you guys." He said. Donatello's eyes widening as he thinks it over. "We'll catch up to it because I'm not letting my sister die!" He said as he pushes Donatello into the sewers. Jessie followed her brother Donnie's counterpart and her big brother Raph. "Hey!" Donatello cried. Jessie climbed in after 80s Donatello. "Not now, not ever." Raph said as he stands up, a little worried about Ashly's condition. He starts to crawl inside, only for Hun to barge up to him from behind. He leaps into the air, grabbing Raph and tackling him to the water, to the shock of the others.

Jessie stood up next to her big brother Raph. Hun grabs Raph and throws him away. Jessie watch Hun threw her brother Raph and then glared back at him. "Hey! Nobody throws my brother like that!?" She said. She ran and jumped up at him to punch him. He grabbed her fist and then threw her towards Nate and Mikey. Jessie look up at Jamie and Mikey. Donatello backs away, Hun stepping on his stomach. He bends down and snatches the mutagen from his belt.

"Ha! Mine. Hun wins again!" Hun said as he grins in triumph at the others. Leo grits his teeth, looking down at Ashly as she begins to choke from her throat. It was already getting harder for her to breathe as her throat looks worse with larger red bumps. Rachael stood by Splinter as she made a ice cube for his injury.

"You take care of him. I have to give Ashes her medication!" He said as he runs in the other direction, Ashly clutching onto his shoulders for dear life. "I'll go with you!" Donnie said as he was running after him.

"Umm, you might wanna take a closer look, Mr. Winner." Michelangelo said/informs Hun, who looks at the mutagen in confusion to see that it's oozing onto his knuckles. He cringes and screams in horror.

Raph jumps in the air, kicking Hun in the stomach. Some of the ooze lands on Raph's foot as Hun goes down. Donatello jumps on his stomach, the mutagen flying out of Hun's hands. Donatello catches it and Hun sits up, rubbing his arm.

"Get this crud off!" Hun yelled. Raph jumps on his back, running to the others. "Let's not stay in touch!" Donatello said as he waves the mutagen as they take off. "Now let's make sure Ashly's okay!" Rachael said.

"Noooo!" Hun shouts in lament. He wave his mutagen covered arm in the water, but it was no use. "Get it off me! Get it off me!" He said as he thrashes around, the mutagen taking effect on him...

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ashly's having an allergic reaction to fur from the mutated dog! Hun got the mutated on his arm and its effect on him. Jessie felt like it was her fault that her sister had allergic reaction...will her brother Leo and Ashly ever forgive her?

~*~*~*~*~

Here's a fun fact:

The difference between 80s Ashlynn, 90's Ashlynn (from the first TMNT movies in 1990, 1991 & 1993), '03 Ashlynn, '07 Ashlynn, '12 Ashlynn, 2014/16 Ashlynn, Ashlynn (from my stories of SWAG-TMNT) '18 Ashlynn and Ashlynn (Batman vs. TMNT) are their allergies.

'80s Ashlynn: none

1990 Ashlynn: none

1991 Ashlynn: none

1993 Ashlynn: none

'03/Turtles Forever Ashlynn: Fur

2007 Ashlynn: peanuts

'12 Ashlynn: fur

2014/16 Ashlynn: sunflowers

SWAG-Ashlynn: peanuts (and other nuts)

'18 Ashlynn: none

'19/Batman & TMNT Ashlynn: Fur

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96 0 14
A TMNT; Casey Jones x Y/N fanfic (2012 ver) Background story~ You are Olivia West. 15 years old, you grew up in Japan, training along side Karai, you...
1.1K 55 17
(This story takes place after the 2016 movie. If you haven't seen it please watch it before reading this 🙏It will be less confusing if you do!) Afte...
1K 16 11
Hello. My name is Eleanor Tang Shen Hamato. My life has been anything but normal. Born with extraordinary abilities, my best friend being hunted dow...
65.6K 1.9K 54
After an accident at Shredder's lair, the turtles become humans! Donatello already turned Master Splinter back to a human. Find out how the turtles l...