Chapter 16

~*~*~*~*~

Words Count: 1339

~*~*~*~*~

"So, you're supposed to be us, from another world. I don't see it." Prime Michelangelo said slowly. Jessie looks at him with an 'are-you-kidding-me' look and then at Nate. "What's with the multi-colored headbands?" Prime Donatello asked as he points to his bandana, the others cringing. "Hmph. Sellouts." Prime Raphael said as he dismisses them. "What about you, you're not colored at all!" Ashly said as she was gesturing to them. "Uh, well, check out the initialized belt buckles on these yahoos." Raph said as he picks up Leonardo by the shell, offending the other 80s counterparts.

"Raph, put him down." Rachael said to her fiancée. "Hey!" 80s Leonardo said. Raph put him down as he walked over to both teams' gritty counterparts. "How lame can a turtle get, am I right?" Raph asked as he holds up a hand, but Prime Raphael smacks it away, putting his arm behind his back. Prime Raphael kicks him into the 80s group, who laugh at him. "Hey!" He said. Rachael ran over to her fiancé. "Raph!" Rachael said as she kneel down next to him. "Geez, what a hard case. What?" Raph asked the 80s group.

"Nothing." They said as they wave it off and Ashly rolls her eyes. "Alright, let's go stop your Shredder. You say he's using a 'Technodrome'?" Prime Donatello asked as he wonders as he steps up to them.

"Yup." Donatello said as he moves past Leo. He was holding up the portal stick. "But don't worry, we've created a sophisticated device that will be able to track the Technodrome no matter where he-" He said.

"Is that it?" Prime Donatello asked/interrupts, pointing up the street. They turn around in shock to see the Technodrome destroying everything, like with the 03 New York. A vortex is up in the sky as it moves forward. "Yup, that'd be it." Donnie said. "It's been doing that all night." Prime Donatello said as Prime Ashly placing her hands on her hips. "At least now we know what we're dealing with." She said.

Prime Donatello chuckles as the Prime Turtles push past them. "Now let's go do something about it." They dash over to the device, the other two teams following. The Technodrome destroys an entire building and Utrom Shredder watches in glory.

~*~*~*~*~

"Behold, the glorious destruction of a universe—and with it, the end of the ninja turtles, Jessika, Rachael, Ashlynn and Jameson!" He said as he laughs manically as Splinter is trapped along with Kraang and 87 Shredder. Karai looks conflicted and she clenches her fists.

~*~*~*~*~

The prime team leap onto a rooftop, seeing the Technodrome in its sights. "Shredder!" Prime Leonardo shouts as they pull out their weapons. The other two teams were in hiding until it's right moment. "We are here!" He yelled. Utrom Shredder immediately sees them on the screen.

"Shredder!" Prime Donatello yelled. "Ah, the prototypical turtles, Jessika, Rachael, Ashlynn and Nathanial." Utrom Shredder said. He recognizes them. "At last. Now with the flick of a switch, it ends." He said as he reaches out to a switch nearby. "Shredder!" Prime Raphael yelled getting his attention. "Do you fear us?" Prime Rachael asked. He growls and Utrom Shredder hesitates, feeling that he didn't.

The Prime Shredder suddenly appears out of nowhere, almost looking like the 87 Shredder. "I am here!" He said. Lightning strikes, illuminating his helmet a little. "Come and face your-" He said. Trash is thrown at him, knocking him off the roof. He screams as he falls before there's a small crash. The Prime Turtles look up to see the other two teams, holding garbage and they smile. Prime Leonardo gestures for them to hide and they do so. He pulls out his swords.

"Shredder!" He yelled. "Get out here and show yourself!" Prime Ashlynn yelled as she points to the Technodrome. "Unless...you're too afraid to show yourself!" Prime Jessika said with a snarky attitude. "You speak my name, but you do not know me. I am Ch'rell, Oruko Saki." Utrom Shredder said.

He steps out. "Duke accrued, the one true Shredder!" He said. He jumps and lands right in front of them. "I am a destroyer of worlds, and I fear no one!" He said. Prime Leonardo simply turns to his left. "Told you he'd take the bait." He said.

The two turtle teams jump from the building, landing on either side of the Prime Turtles. "If there's one constant in the multiverse, it's the Shredder's big, fat ego." Leo said to the Shredder's utter shock. He saw them. He saw them get destroyed. So, to him, it makes no sense that they're still living and breathing. "Oh, it's big alright since he actually thought we were long gone." Ashly said as she narrows her eyes.

"Still alive? How can this be? Unless..."He said. He turns around to see Karai standing there, and she doesn't look regretful of her actions at all. "Karai! You!" He said. "Yes, father. I used the matter transporter to rescue the turtles, Jessika's, Rachael's, Ashlynn's and Nathanial's from your scanner. And that's not all." She said as she clenches her fist as Kraang, Splinter, and 87 Shredder walk up to her, meaning that she set them free.

The 03 turtles, Jessie, Rachael, Ashly and Nathanial smile at the safety of their master. "Today, my children do not fight alone." Splinter said as he declares and the four jump down from the Technodrome. Utrom Shredder growls at this betrayal.

~*~*~*~*~

Bebop and Rocksteady are still bound as they're watching this exact moment. "Uh oh." The rhino said with a scared look in his eyes. "We are so gonna get yelled at for this." Bebop said/murmurs and they both start crying at the thought of all the scolding and screaming.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The 28 of them move around, surrounding him. "Your unreasoning hatred of the turtles, Jessika, Rachael, Ashlynn and Nathanial has blinded you to the truth, Father." Karai said as she speaks up. Jessie, 80s Jessika and Prime Jessika held their bows and arrows in their hands. "Your actions could destroy us all." She said as she gestures to the vortex. "Karai's right. Whatever you're doing, you've already wiped out our entire universe." Donnie said. "What's next, the whole Earth? Just because you want to get to us?" Ashly asked as she gestures to herself. "We beat you once before and we'll do it again." Rachael said.  "Aw, they said us because they're having babies." Mikey said as he places his hands on his cheeks, shocking Utrom Shredder and the Prime group.

"REALLY?!" Ashly shouts at him and he cringes as he realizes what he just said. "MIKEY!" Rachael said as she clench her fists. "Oops." He said. "Nice going, Mikey." Raph said. Jessie was closer to her brother Mikey as she smacks him on the back of his head. "Well, well, well..." Utrom Shredder said. Jessie and Jamie look at Ashly and Rachael. "My congratulations. And as a...gift, I shall destroy you two first!" Utrom Shredder said to Ashly and Rachael.

"You're not laying another finger on her!" Leo said as he steps in front of his wife, holding one of his swords. "Touch her and ya be sorry." Raph said as he held his Sais in his hands. "Not now, and not ever! What more do you want, you wiped out our entire world!" Leo said.

"Fool! I care nothing for the universe I left behind! I will not stop until-" Utrom Shredder said. Prime Raphael, having enough of the conversation, kicks him all the down into the street.

"Less talk, more action." He said simply as they smile, but then there's the creaking. They all gasp as Utrom Shredder grows at least 50 feet tall!

"Let us finish this once and for all. I came to this dimension to destroy turtles. The more..." He said as his hands turn into swords. Everybody got their weapons ready. "The merrier! Now, come! Come and face your doom!" He said. And so, the final fight between Utrom Shredder and them begins.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sakura: Wow, Prime Jessika has a bit of an snarky attitude than any other Jessika/Alexandria.