Sent away to live with 3 hot...

By Sugababy7

More

Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /1/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /2/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /3/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /4/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /5/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /6/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /7/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /8/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /9/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /10/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /11/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /12/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret/13/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a secret/14/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /15/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret/16/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /17/
Sent Away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /18/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /19/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret.../20/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret.../21/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret.../22/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret /23/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret /24/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret.../25/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 26
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 27
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret--Chapter 28
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...29
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 31
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 32
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 33
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 34
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 35
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 36
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 37
Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys...and they have a Secret /38/
Sent away to live with 3 Hot guys...and they have a Secret /39/
Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret /40/
Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret /41/
Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret /42/
Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret: IMPORTANT NOTE!
Sent away to live with 3 hot guys...and they have a Secret: Sequel Prologue?
Attention Fans!: PLEASE READ! Important Note Inside! *CONTEST!*
New Sequel is out and ready to read!

Sent away to live with 3 Hot Guys. And they have a Secret...Chapter 30

38K 750 323
By Sugababy7

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and I let out a soft yawn. For a second, I forgot where I was. But then all of last night's memories came flooding back to me, and a smile formed across my lips. I glanced over at Logan's sleeping form, and my smile grew wider.

Laying on my side, with my head rested on my hand, I stared at him lovingly. It's so weird to have someone special in my life. I mean, Logan and I hated each other when we first met. And now....look at us.

I gently brought my fingertip up to his lips, and ran it over them softly. His eyes slowly opened, and he grinned when he saw me. "Well good morning beautiful." He murmured, as he put his arm around me. I snuggled into him, feeling the sheet lying loosely around my bare body.

It was kind of strange waking up like this, but I must admit, I liked it. A lot. I wouldn't mind doing this every morning.

"Good morning back." I said, as I leaned forward and planted a delicate kiss on his lips. For some reason, just kissing him felt ten times better than usual. It felt more powerful and real. I laid my head on his chest, as I ran my fingertips over his hand.

I kind of felt like I belonged in a romance novel, or maybe a movie. Everything felt to perfect. Like I was acting out a scene or something.

"This is really nice." I felt his chest vibrate as he spoke. "Do you feel any different?" He questioned, and I moved my head up so I could look at him. "I mean, I do but that's because---well, I'm a vampire and I basically marked you last night." He stated, and I could hear worry in his voice. He probably thought I regretted last night. I don't. Not in the least bit.

"I know...." I murmured, as I kissed his lips. "I was there, remember?" I said with a laugh. He chuckled lightly, but still looked slightly worried. I let out a sigh. "Will you relax Logan? I don't regret anything from last night. Nothing at all. And everything I said was the truth. I do love you, and I want to be with you forever." He smiled at me, and kissed my forehead. I laid my head back down, enjoying the moment.

"This is as close to perfect as I'll ever get." He muttered softly. I smiled, and nudged into the crook of his neck. "Nothing can ruin this moment for me." He said, and for a second, it seemed like that was true. But then again, I'm just about always wrong, aren't I? There was a loud pounding on the door, which caused me to jump and Logan to groan. "Logan! Get up and get downstairs! Hurry up! And is Gracie in there with you?" It was Mark (NOTE: Mark will now be the guys' father's name.)"Now! Something big has happened!" He beckoned to us.

I stared at Logan, and he as well had a puzzled look on his face. "What's going on? Why does Mark sound so panicked?" I questioned, and Logan shrugged, as he slowly sat up.

"I don't know, but we're going to find out." He said, as he stood up, grabbing his pants. I did too, snatching my dress up from the ground from last night, and pulling my robe over my body. After fixing my hair, and making sure we both looked decent, we headed for the door. "Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be fine." He stated, as he leaned forward and kissed me. He tried to pull away, but I pressed harder, which caused him to laugh. "We have to go downstairs." He murmured.

I sighed, but nodded my head as he opened the door. We headed down to the kitchen, where we found Peyton sitting at the table, and Mark leaning against the counter. "Ugh....good morning." I said, trying to change the mood in the room.

Mark gave me a small smile, and Peyton looked at me, then stared at the ground with a clenched jaw. Great, so I figure they know about Logan and I.

"Okay, we need to discuss something...." Mark began, and Logan pulled up a chair, sitting down. I stared at him intently. "....there has been word spreading recently, about a rebellion amongst the mutts." I raised an eyebrow as he said mutts. Huh? "Oh, sweetheart that's the werewolves. The dogs as we call them." My eyes got huge as he said this.

"Werewolves?! What the hell! I didn't know they even existed!" I exclaimed, and Logan nodded his head, while Mark still looked frazzled. I glanced over at Peyton, and he still looked pissed off. "Are you serious? I mean, I guess it makes sense...." My voice trailed off.

"Yes, well they do and...." Marcus stared over at Logan for a second. "Can I speak to you for a minute son, alone?" I glared at him, feeling he can say whatever he has to in front of me too. "It'll just be a minute Gracie." He said sweetly, but I could tell something was worrying him.

I dismissed it, knowing I'd just ask Logan when he came back in. Logan got up, and stopped in front of me. "I'll be back in a minute." He said, as he kissed me on the lips quickly. "Everything's okay." The left outside, leaving me alone with....Peyton. GREAT.

I stared at him, and could still see that he was obviously upset. "Look Peyton I don't want you to be mad at me. It's not like I tried to...." Before I knew it, he had rose from his chair, nearly knocking it over, and was facing me with an angry expression.

My eyes got big in shock. "I love you." He said through gritted teeth. My jaw-dropped in surprised. "And I've come to the conclusion that no matter what I do, its always going to be LOGAN. That fact won't change, and I am slowly starting to accept it. But I refuse to just sit here, seeing you guys flaunt your relationship in front of me!" He growled, and I began to shake my head.

"That is NOT what I'm doing Peyton, and you know it! I'm sorry, there's only one of me and I can't please everyone!" I felt my anger boiling. "I love Logan, and I'm so sorry Peyton, if I hurt you in any way. You have to know that. But I need to start following my heart, and doing what I want. This is MY life too! And if you have a problem with it, then fine!" I exclaimed angrily.

He stared at me, obviously surprised by my outburst. Peyton sighed slowly. "I'm sorry Gracie." He mumbled, and I glanced away, pissed off. "It's just I've never met a girl like you before. I want to find someone special. I'm tired of being a player. I want a girl!" I stepped towards him, gazing at him.

"And you'll find her Peyton. But I know you know, in your heart, that I'm not the one for you. Maybe you're just attracted to me, or you like the thought of me, and what you need in your life. But I know, we're not "soul mates." And I know, you realize this too. I'm not meant for you. Not in the way you think."

 He stood there, taking it all in. I kind of felt bad, but this needed to be said. "Well....as long as I have you in my life, that's all I'll ever need. A friend is better than nothing I guess." He said with a smile. I grinned back at him, as I threw my arms tightly around him. "But you are MY best friend. No one else's. Got it?" He asked playfully, and I giggled. There's the Peyton I love.

"Got it. You're MY best friend too. Never forget that. I do love you, but more like a brother." I stated with a smile, as I slowly released him. He let out a chuckle, and nodded. "So what exactly is going on out here? Why is Mark so freaked I mean?" I questioned, and Peyton sighed as he sat up on the counter. He ran a hand through his hair.

"Okay, so there's the vampires, and then there's the werewolves. And the mutts' leader, is a creep. A real son-of-a-bitch. And he thinks he's going to invade our kingdom. Now King Jesiah or Jesse as you call him...." I rolled my eyes, as he continued. "....is preparing for a battle. A long, HARD, and potentially fatal battle. He's asking for all his strongest men, ones he knows he can depend on. And....." His voice trailed off, causing me to stare at him anxiously. 

"And what?" I questioned, afraid of what he had to say. But I needed to know what he was going to say. "What is it Peyton?"

"And....he wants Logan, Wes, and I to report to the castle grounds, where we'll serve in the....battle." He finished. I felt shock overcome me, and then fear. They could die. That's the only thing I could think of. "Look, don't start panicking. We are very strong, very fast, and there's plenty more of us than them. I'm incredibly fast, that's my power. I'm also stronger than the average vampire. Wes can read minds, which helps him anticipate what the other person will do next and Logan...."

"What about Logan? What's his power?" I questioned, interested and wanting to know if he'd be safe. I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to them, especially Logan.

"Well....he actually has two. I'm kind of surprised he got two special gifts, but whatever...." Peyton seemed a little envious, and this made me want to know what it was even more. "....he can become invisible for a short period of time, and can go into people's dreams." I stared at him in shock.

No way! That is so cool! Has he done if before? "What? So let me get this straight, he can be invisible, and also teleport himself into other people's dreams?" I asked in disbelief. Peyton nodded his head, and I could tell he was jealous. "That is so cool!" I exclaimed, and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, I know he gets the kickass powers, and he barely even uses them! So not fair!" He pouted, which caused me to laugh. "I mean seriously! I would go into hot girls' dreams, and totally have a good time with them, if you know what I mean." I let out another laugh, as I heard the glass door open and close.

Logan came in, and Mark followed. "So....care to explain?" I said, shooting Peyton a look. "I mean, Peyton gave me the rundown already, but what---do they need to go and fight? When? And for how long?" I asked, and Mark sighed.

"King Jesiah wants them there tonight." My heart beat slowed as he said tonight. That's so soon. I gulped, as he continued. "I'm not sure how long they'd be gone. A few weeks, maybe even a month." My jaw-dropped.

"What?!" I exclaimed in shock. "No! Logan....I don't want you to go. Please....you could die!" I said, and he pulled me into his arms, hugging me. My face was pressed into his shirt, and then something dawned on me. "Where is Wes? I haven't seen him since the day before yesterday."

"Yeah, I know. I don't know where that boy is, but I'm worried. He'll turn up eventually, or he could have gotten word and headed out. You two need to go up and get ready." Mark stated. "Peyton....let's just let them talk for a few minutes." Mark added, and Peyton nodded as he got up.

Once they left, I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. Logan gently wiped them away with his thumb. "Red everything will be fine, I promise. We probably won't end up fighting. I'm strong, and I won't let anything happen." He comforted, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him once more.

"What am I suppose to do for a month? What if Jonathon comes back? I----I don't want to lose you Logan." I sobbed, as he engulfed me tightly in his arms. "This morning, everything seemed perfect. And now you're going off to fight werewolves? What the hell is going on?" I questioned, and he shushed me.

"Red....I swear to you nothing is going to happen to me. And as for you....you can stay with my dad." I began to shake my head. I do NOT want to stay here with him. It'll just make me miss Logan more. "Or....the castle maybe? Kind Jesiah might let you stay. NO! I know....KALE! What about him? You could stay there."

 "Look Logan, I'm not going to be babysat by somebody. I'll be fine. Just as long as Jonathon doesn't show up." I let out a nervous laugh.

My heart literally felt like it was breaking. I FINALLY found the love of my life, and now he has to go fight against freaking werewolves, and could possibly die. What the hell?

"I mean it...I'll just stay at the house, and kind of....watch it. And then when you come back, I'll be waiting there for you." I said slowly, and he brushed my bangs out of my face, kissing me softly. I pulled my arms around him tightly.

He pressed harder, kissing me more passionately. I gladly accepted it, and returned the kiss. After a little while, we pulled away for breath. "I have to go upstairs and get ready...." He murmured softly, and I groaned. "....I'll teleport you to the house, and make sure my dad comes and visit's a lot. I'm also going to put a sort of, safety barrier around it, or a force field I guess you could say. It'll be able to keep things out temporarily, and alarm you if necessary."

I laughed lightly. "Over-protective much?" I asked, smiling. He shrugged with a grin, leaning towards me and kissing my forehead. "I'm going to miss you...." I said, and he hugged me once more.

"I'm going to miss you more red, trust me. But I promise you, everything will be just fine." He stated, holding me. I really wanted to believe him, honestly I did....but I know for a fact, the next month, will be anything but easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's not good enough!" I roared angrily, as I slammed my fist into the wall, creating a huge crater in the process. "I specifically said follow the king's every move, and report back to me. And what, you've found nothing? Nothing we can use as leverage against him?" I yelled, and I stared in disgust as my "men" quivered back in fear.

"I'm sorry sir, we tried our best. But it seems as though Jesiah is just to----bullet proof." Maurice stated, and I felt my blood boil. Anger consumed me, as I flipped my whole desk over. Those cowards back away quickly.

"You are pathetic. Get out of my sight before I rip your throats out!" I spat, and I watched as they scurried out of the room. I let out a low growl, as I snatched the folder up from the table. Flipping through the snap-shots of the king, I felt myself get more and more pissed.

I said to follow him everywhere, and try to find a weakness. And this is the shit they bring me? One of him walking. Talking to his men. Walking in his garden. At a party. With a...girl?

Wait a second. I quickly stared more intently at it, and saw Jesiah dancing with some redhead. She was gorgeous, and he looked very pleased to be with her.

Hmm....maybe this girl could be useful. Perhaps he has a thing for her. If so, I'm sure he'd do anything to make sure she's safe. And maybe he'd be a little more---willing to listen to what I have to say. After all, he hates losing innocent lives.

I stared at it once more, needing to figure out who she was. This little redhead could just be my ticket to the kingdom. And to total domination amongst those leeches. Snatching it up, I sat down in my chair. "Get in here! Maurice! Evan!" I commanded, and I heard the door open. They both looked scared to approach. I let out a mocking laugh. "Just get in here. I have a job for you."

They stared at me, stepping forward. An evil smirk spread across my face, as my mind began to work. This just might work. All I have to do is find the girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 17 9
⚠️:(MATED LOVE ROMANCE - MATURE CONTENT) After Eva's best friend finds out that she's mated to her boyfriend and starts showing her true colors, Eva...
103K 2.2K 60
Read prologue...
419 17 13
Dani and the new guy are in love,her best friend is a lesbian, her admirer is a lesbian vampire who will do anything to have her,she's also betrothed...
24K 479 14
"God, how have never realized how hot you are?" "Maybe because you've always had your head too far up your ass," I grumbled back, not really thin...