Prince Eli ✔️

By WinterLafae

~*~*~*~*~*~*~ ------- "Mate can hear like a wolf?" Ember questioned in my head as I walked out the front door... More

Prologue
<1>
<2>
<3>
<4>
<5>
<6>
<7>
<8>
<9>
<10>
<11>
<12>
<13>
<14>
<15>
<16>
<17>
<18>
<19>
<20>
<21>
<22>
<23>
<24>
<25>
<26>
<27>
<28>
<29>
<31>
<Epilogue>

<30>

3.1K 133 42
By WinterLafae

Jess:

Jennikah, Skyler and Rosette were instructed to enter the ballroom from the entrance down below, but I had to wait outside these giant double doors. Nervous, excited, scared out of my mind. I fiddled with the end of my skirt while Marcus stood off to the side staring straight ahead.

"Hey Marcus?" I move to stand in front of him.

"Yes, Ms. Jessica? I everything okay?" He looks at me concerned.

I smiled at him. "Yes, of course, I just wanted to ask about your 18th birthday and your mate."

He smiled warmly at me. "He is not 18 yet, Ms. Jessica."

I hummed in response. "Will you have to wait long?"

He shrugged. "Another 18 days, Ms. Jessica."

I perked up at the response. "That's so exciting Marcus!" I went to give him a hug but stopped myself. Stepping back in front of the door, waiting, as instructed, for Marcus to open them for me.

Tonight is not the night to get myself or others in trouble for my love for hugs.

"Ember?" I reached out with my mind again.

I've tried calling for him all day. I know it's totally wrong, I'm sure Eli was busy, but I missed them both all day.

No gifts could replace his warm lips against mine.

Okay, maybe some gifts. I played with the necklace around my neck. Smiling wide.

I finally heard the music turn down, I could hear them announcing something before Marcus nodded at me. "You ready Ms. Jessica?"

I shook my head excitedly as he opened the doors wide revealing a glorious staircase. I put on a smile and took a few steps forward to the top of the staircase.

The crowd erupted in cheers, hooting, screams. I couldn't believe all the people who were here.

I tried to wave confidently at everyone, even though the butterflies in my stomach we're buzzing like crazy inside me.

With each step I glanced around the room. It seemed the older generation took to the balconies that lined the entire ballroom. I saw my mom and dad, smiling big at me. Next to them, I saw King Christopher who winked at me, and Queen Madeline who looked like she might have been crying.

I scanned the massive space. There were bar height tables that lined the walls of the ballroom. Draped in a shimmery silver cloth. There was a buffet table on either side of the room with servers. As well as a giant chocolate fountain in one corner.

DO NOT skip over that fountain.

I made it to the bottom of the stairs expecting to fly into Eli's arms, instead I was met by Skyler and Rosette. They gave me a big hug as I tried not to frown in disappointment.

"Where are the boys?" I asked just as the music started up again. All those on the dance floor continued dancing while others went back to their drinks. I searched the entire room and could not sense Eli or Ember anywhere.

Skyler shrugged. "Maybe they are making sure Prince Eli looks perfect for you tonight. Want me to Mind-Link them? Would that make you feel better?"

"No. It's okay." I took a deep breath. "I think I need a drink."

Rosette and Skyler's eyes lit up as they pulled me towards the private seating area at the back of the room. It was roped off and I noticed Marcus' Partner in crime, Desmond, standing there guarding the entrance.

He smiled warmly at Rosette and I but he avoided Skyler's eyes. He cleared his throat. "Lady Rosette, Ms. Jessica, and Lord Skyler. Please, come in."

Skyler smirked at him as he walked by, making Desmond's cheeks turn pink. "Really Skyler?" I look at him and roll my eyes.

He pouted. "But I can't help it if I'm so good looking in this glorious jacket." He faked a whine which made Rosette and I laugh.

We sat on a beautiful, soft, gray and white couch with a very modern look to it. The whole space looked like something from Rosette's little apartment. This must have been her idea.

I sat up straight looking at the little shot glasses filled with different colored liquid in them. My favorite one was this chocolate looking one with whipped cream.

I was about to grab one when Skyler smacked my hand out of the way. I glared up at him. "EXCUSE YOU SKY! What was that for!?" I yelled over the music the DJ now had blasting through the ballroom.

I want to drink and dance the night away!

"Jess, You need to eat first. We don't need you throwing up in the bathroom before midnight." Skyler looked over at me before glancing at the server who came back with out food.

My stomach growled as I took in the delicious smells of beans, Spanish rice, and cooked spicy meats.

"MEXICAN FOOD!" I bounced in my seat before hugging Skyler and Rosette. "Oh my goddess, You know how much I miss my Mexican food. AGH this looks amazing!"

We throughly enjoyed our food while waiting for the boys to show up. We ate, we drank, we ate some more, and we drank a little more.

I stood up, body feeling warm and cozy, pulled Rosette and Skyler up with me. "COME ON! Let's go! I can see Jennikah dancing like her life depends on it in the middle of the dance floor, and I'm not sitting around here waiting anymore."

I marched towards Desmond as he quickly opened the gate letting us out as we pushed through the crowded dance floor to reach Jennikah.

She pulled me into a big hug. "WHERE'S PRINCE ELI?" She yelled over the music at me.

I shrugged. "I DON'T KNOW."

I ignored the sting as I wondered why Prince Eli would miss my grand entrance, eating with me, drinking with me.

"WHERE'S BEN?!" My searching over all the dancing, moving, bodies trying to find Ben somewhere in the crowd.

She rolled her eyes. She pulled me in close so she could speak in my ear. "Ben brought some enchanted alcohol, I guess it's quite strong. He's taking a break outside."

I narrowed my eyes at her. She gave me a look that said don't worry about it. I felt the alcohol begin to flow through me, I shrugged and pulled her close to start dancing. 

Skyler and Rosette were already dancing and they joined us. I noticed the Giant Clock hanging on the back wall. 11:00PM.

Let's hope he can get here soon before I go searching for him myself.

Eli:

We wondered into the kitchen a little while ago and were distracted by all the treats they had laid out everywhere. I'm not sure why we came down this way. How did we even get here?

Sean spoke with a mouth full of cookies. "So- so- Good." His eyes rolled into the back of his head as Ryan was stuffing his face full of mini tarts.

I pulled out 6 bottles of beer. I opened all six with my bare hands before handing two each to Ryan and Sean.

Ryan grunted and Sean hummed in approval.

I held up my Bottle. "To having delicious food and sexy mates for dessert!"

Sean laughed and nearly choked on his cookies.

"That's the truth..." Ryan hummed in approval.

I chugged the first beer and it nearly right me right away. "Whoa. This is great beer!" I shook my head side to side trying look at the brand name but when I didn't recognize it right away, I tossed it in the trash.

CRASH.

We all bust up laughing as my glass bottle just shattered all over the floor.

"CRAP! Guys! Help me with this before my mom kills me!" I rush to find something to clean it up with but Sean runs into me trying with the broom he already found. Ryan was still shaking his head and laughing.

Sean was doing a fine job of sweeping and cleaning everything up so I leaned against the wall downing my next beer.

Another tingle flew through my body. What was that?

"Hey! Guys!-" I realized how horrible I sounded but I really didn't care. "Guys, how are we so drunk?"

Sean stood in front of me, Ryan came up next to me as well. We all stared at each other again, chuckling at each other.

"Hell if I know!" Ryan ran a hand through his hair. "DO you feel that tingle too?" He lowered his voice and stood extra close to my face.

Sean's eyes went wide. "YOU FELT IT TOO?"

I nodded my head.

"What is it?" I asked in a hushed voice.

Sean yelled in our faces. "Why are you Whispering?!"

Ryan smacked the back of his head. "Why are you yelling?!"

Sean glared at him and punched him in the stomach. He shook out his hand making Ryan and I bust up in a fit of laughter.

"What the fuck Bro?! Are you Superman or something?!" Sean yelled back at him.

Ryan wiggled his eyebrows. "I'll be your superman any day Bro." Then he winked at him.

Sean groaned and rolled his eyes. "No way!"

I patted Ryan on the back and looked over at Sean. "Yeah Ryan, I don't think Sean could handle you and all your glory."

We all laugh so hard we're holding our stomachs and crying.

We finally calm ourselves, stuffing our faces once again.

That tingle, it's back again. We all straighten in our seats and look at each other.

"Did you feel it again?" Sean and Ryan nod their heads yes.

Ryan gets up and clears his throat. "What time is it? Why are we just sitting here?"

Sean hops out of his seat. Holding his phone up- the screen flashing with text alerts from "Kitty"- 11:30 PM

After we all mutter a string of curses under our breath, we fix ourselves again and start down the hallway in the opposite direction towards the party.

"Wait!" Sean yells after us. He hands us each a small glass with a clear liquid. "So we can handle our angry mates..."

Ryan looks at me and then takes the glass of Vodka, about 2 shots worth and chugs it. "Hurry up! Drink. Believe me an angry Mate is not to be messed with..."

I sighed and drank down the burning liquid handing it back to Sean who ran the empty cups back to the kitchen.

Immediately we all felt the effects. I smirked as I realized in less than an hour I'd bury myself so deep inside Jessica and claim her as mine.

"HURRY ELI! Mate dance without us!"

"Oh hey em. How's it going?"

"EMBER WANT TO DANCE!"

"That will happen. I can promise you that."

"Ember want kisses Eli- So many..."

"You and me both."

"ELI HURRY! OTHERS DANCE WITH MATE!"

I growl escaped my throat as I picked up the pace. What the hell have I been doing this whole time?

ONLY. TWO. MORE. CHAPTERS!

❤️😍🥰❤️😍🥰❤️😍🥰❤️😍🥰❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285 15 13
This is a Blood Legacy spin-off, following Jess & David's romance story **Can be also read as a standalone** ~ Jessica Aelyn Fey is an air-headed and...
3.3M 87.1K 50
Mia Kingston has been alone for as long as she can remember. Her parents died when she was born and from then on out she was just a meal ticket or a...
7.4K 417 54
SNEAK PEEK "He won't trouble you from now on. Don't worry," Ethan replied in a calm and collected voice. He was speaking as if Alex would suddenly di...
4.2K 126 35
***Note: It's all fiction.*** A beast. A human. Both are destined to be soulmates. One thinks that it's unfair for a human to have to live with a bea...