The Fuckboy (LGBTQ+)

By norealpersonality

He wasn't letting go of my wrist. Maybe he was scared I would run away if he did. - "It's okay, you don't hav... More

Chapter 1 :《Presentations》
Chapter 2 :《The school's fuckboy》
Chapter 3 :《Lunch break》
Chapter 4 :《The party》
Chapter 5 :《He finally let out》
Chapter 6 :《A nice Diner》
Chapter 7 :《We could watch a movie》
Chapter 8 :《I don't cuddle》
Chapter 9 :《Just having fun》
Chapter 10 :《Ice cream》
Chapter 11 :《Confidence》
Chapter 12 :《Excited》
Chapter 13 :《Crush》
Chapter 14 :《Talk》
Chapter 15 :《Texting》
Chapter 16 :《Other friends》
Chapter 17 :《Good time》
Chapter 18 :《Date》
Chapter 19 :《Boyfriend》
Chapter 20 :《Monday》
Chapter 21 :《Stay over》
Chapter 22 :《First》
Chapter 23 :《Trust》
Chapter 24 :《Dating someone》
Chapter 25 :《Finally》
Chapter 26 :《Angry》
Chapter 27 :《Best friend》
Chapter 28 :《In love》

Chapter 29 :《Always》

19 0 0
By norealpersonality

(Sean's POV)

I woke up on Tuesday in a better mood than yesterday. I quickly got ready and had my breakfast, not talking to anyone except for my mom who greeted me politely.

I left my house early and was now driving towards Aiden's. He had told me his address before but I never went there.

Once I reached his house I parked and went knocking at his door. It's a middle aged woman who opened the door.

- "Yes ?" She asked politely.

- "Um I'm here to pick up Aiden, I'm Sean his boyfriend" I politely answered while smiling.

She smiled at me.

- "Ooh yes Aiden talked about you. It's so nice to finally meet you Sean" She said a bit excited.

I just blushed and smiled brighter at what she said.

- "Come in" She said letting me enter her house.

I looked around while she closed the door. The house was really pretty and there was a lot of pictures of Aiden with his mom. She saw me looking and started to talk.

- "There is only him and I, he don't have any sibling and his dad left when he was a child" She said calmly while smiling at me.

- "Oh I'm sorry for you" I said politely.

- "That's ok don't worry, we are pretty happy" She answered while smiling which made me smile too.

She then walked towards the stairs and shouted Aiden's name. He came rushing downstairs, he was wearing my hoodie with black jeans.

- "Mom you know I got to go" He started whining and stopped when he saw me.

I got a bit nervous as we were facing each other.

- "Why are you here ?" He asked a bit surprised.

- "He came to give you a lift to work !" He's mom answered while smiling.

I chuckled slightly at her and he just looked at her still surprised.

- "Ok" He simply said while looking at me before walking towards the frontdoor and exiting his house.

I politely said goodbye to his mom and she told me to call her by her name before giving me a quick hug and letting me leave.

After I exited the house I quickly walked to my car and opened the passenger door for Aiden while smiling at him. He kept making an annoyed face but I didn't care. As he got in the car I noticed that he tried containing a smile.

The drive was silent but I kept smiling like stupid.

- "Why are you smiling ?" He asked me giving me an annoyed look.

- "I finally met your family" I answered still smiling while looking at the road.

I saw him chuckling slighly before going back to his annoyed face to let me know that he was still mad at me.

I parked in front of my high school and he was confused.

- "What are we doing here ?" He asked me still annoyed but also confused.

I knew that everyone probably had already heard the news that I am in a relationship and I was just going to confirm that. I didn't answer him and I exited my car still smiling, I then went to open his door. He exited the car still looking confused as I closed his door behind him. He was about to talk but I cut him off, kissing him passionately on the lips. I knew everyone was looking at us as I parked near the entrance. I placed my hands on his waist and after a few seconds he finally kissed back before wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me closer, our body were now touching. My hands slowly travelled to his butt, I let them there and squeezed it slighly which made him open his mouth a bit and I slided my tongue in it as we started French kissing. I put my hands back on his waist and turned us, pressing his back against my car and getting even more close to him as our body were pressed against each other. We were making out in front of my school, eventually we had to pull away after a few minutes staying in the same position with our faces only a few centimeters away from each other.

- "I missed you" He whispered while smiling.

- "Is it the reason you are wearing my hoodie ?" I asked while smirking at him.

He nodded still smiling.

- "It smell like you" He said laughing a bit which made me laugh too.

- "I don't want to loose you again" I said softly.

He started caressing the left side of my face with his right hand as the other stayed on the back of my neck.

- "You never will" He answered in a soft tone while smiling at me.

We stayed in the same position as he continued caressing my cheek and we just looked into each other eyes for a few minutes.

- "I love you" He said still looking me in the eye while smiling.

I blushed and smiled brightly.

- "I love you too" I answered still smiling at him.

I started leaning in to kiss him again but someone near us started talking.

- "Can't you guys go f*ck somewhere else !" He exclaimed in an annoyed tone.

I let go of Aiden and turned towards the guy, Aiden did the same and we were now facing him with annoyed look on our faces. Since Aiden and I were the same height we were both taller than that guy and more muscular too.

- "Do you have a problem ?" I asked him annoyed.

- "Yes ! I don't want to have to look at you f*cking a guy in front of our school just because you finally admited to yourself that you weren't a real man !" He shouted annoyed too.

I was going to walk towards him angrily but Aiden stopped me and went in front of the guy even more angry than me.

- "What did you just say to my boyfriend f*cker !?" He asked loudly with anger in his voice.

- "Ooh Sean need to be protected by his girlfriend !" The guy said in a teasing voice still looking annoyed.

Aiden immediately punched him, he then grabbed the colar of his shirt and punched him again before pushing him back and the guy stumbled while holding his bleeding face.

- "You want to see how real men can beat you really easily ?" Aiden asked angrily.

The guy got scared and ran away as everyone was now looking at my really strong boyfriend, I also noticed some girls chewing their bottom lip while staring. I just stood there the whole time with my mouth slighly open as I was shocked. He was looking at the people around but I just couldn't contain myself anymore, I quickly went to him and turned him around cupping his face with my hands and giving him a really lustful kiss. He was surprised by that but quickly kissed me back and placed his two hands on my butt firmly, pulling my body closer to his as he slided his tongue in my mouth.

- "That was f*cking hot" I breathed out in the kiss which made him smirk.

Eventually we pulled away and I gave him my car keys so he could go to work. I then entered the school proudly with a smirk on my face as everyone was looking at me. I also heard some girls whispering how hot me or my man were.

The school day then went as usual.

**********

I was now hanging out at Aiden's place, we were in his bedroom and he had closed the door. We were just chating while sitting in front of each other on his bed but I was still really horny from this morning.

There was a small pause and I decided to stand up, he just looked at me as I went standing in front of his bed facing him. He looked intrigued by what I was doing.

- "I don't think I made it up enough to you" I said while smirking down at him which made him smirk up at me too.

I then started striping down slowly in front of him starting with my shirt. He just looked at me smiling and chewing his bottom lip, then when I was naked he layed on his bed and I slowly went on top of him.

- "Hi" He said while smirking up at me.

- "Hi, I heard you had daddy issues" I said in a low voice while looking lustfully at him with a smirk on my face.

He smiled and licked his bottom lip before smirking again, he then put his hands on the back of my head and pulled my face down. I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he placed his mouth near my ear.

- "Not anymore" He whispered in my ear while smirking before chewing it slighly which gave me chills.

I immediately placed my head in the crook of his neck starting to suck on it and he just grabbed my hair with his hands while moaning which made me groan. I pulled away and quickly took his shirt off of him leaving kisses here and there on his torso and sucking on it a few times to leave marks. After that I went back to kiss his lips and he put his hands on my waist, he was going to roll us over but I blocked him. I took his two wrists in each one of my hands and lifted them up his head, not letting go of them while smirking down at him.

- "You stay there" I told him which made him smirk up at me.

I then let go of his wrists but he didn't move them, I went leaving small kisses on his biceps as he was leaving some on my chest. I put my face back in front of his and he leaned in to kiss and suck on my neck, I let him do before pulling away again. I kissed him from his jaw down to up his jeans and I unbuttoned it carefully taking it off of him, I then did the same with his boxer, he was now naked and I started leaving small kisses on his vline and on his thighs before finally facing his d*ck. I started licking it and then sucking on it as I heard him moan loudly.

When I was done I looked up at him before swallowing and he just watched me. After that I asked him if he had what we needed then we put protections. I turned him around and went into him while grabbing his d*ck. We had sex, I made love to him.

We were finally done and throwed away our two condoms. We were sweaty and breathing loudly as he layed back on his bed still naked and I placed my head on his chest while intertwining our legs. His right hand was playing with my left hand fingers and he played with my hair with his other hand.

- "You were perfect" He whispered.

I just kissed his jaw while smiling.

After that I stood up and we started dressing up, I purposely put his shirt instead of mine, he smiled at that and just put my hoodie on with no shirts under. I still grabbed my shirt before we went downstairs saying "bye" to his mom before leaving and driving to my place.

As we were in front of my door I intertwined our fingers which surprised him and I just smiled at him before entering my house.

I guided him to the kitchen where my parents and sister were. They all looked at our hands and I smiled at them which made them smile too.

My dad came in front of Aiden and smiled.

- "You better take care of my son" He said still smiling.

I chuckled and Aiden smiled.

- "Yes sir" He answered politely.

We then ate dinner with my family.

**********

The next day Aiden and I had dinner with Mia and Michael at our local Diner. We sat next to each other in front of them in a booth. Aiden had his left arm around my shoulders and Michael had his right arm around Mia's waist as she rested her head on his shoulder. We all chatted and laughed for hours.

- "Ok now seriously we need to know. Have you ever made out ?" Aiden asked Mia and I while laughing a bit.

We looked at each other while laughing.

- "Um yeah ok we have !" She answered still laughing.

- "I knew it !" Michael exclaimed still laughing slightly.

We were not going to tell our boyfriends that we also had sex. She is actually the last girl I had sex with and I am really happy about that.

- "It was one time !" I exclaimed while laughing.

We all laughed and continued to have fun together for the rest of the night. And from this moment this is how it has always been.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
73.2K 2.8K 31
"Hey! Wait up! We've been socializing for a while, you know that right?" He hummed in response and continued walking with his head down, avoiding eye...
718K 28K 27
My heart pulsated through my chest and I didn't think I could hold on for much longer. The frightening, terrorising feeling of his fingers slipping t...
122K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...