Sakura Momochi Hatake || Naru...

By JoelleAu

[2nd Place in General Naruto of Naruto Wattys] Ranked #1 in GaaSaku 2nd Book: Sakura Momochi Hatake II Sakura... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Sakura Momochi Hatake II

Chapter 58

7.2K 297 28
By JoelleAu

We stayed in Suna for a few days to attend Chiyo Baa-san's funeral. She is greatly respected by everyone as one of the elders. Gaara and I were the last ones to leave. Dad left me to be alone for awhile, knowing I needed it. Gaara stayed as a sign of appreciation because he would have stayed dead if it were not because of her. Suddenly, I remembered her last words.

"Gaara.." I began. He looked at me. "Her last words was.. 'Follow your heart before it's too late', so... Gaara, I-" He interrupted me by placing his finger on my lips. I blushed lightly at the contact.

"Sakura, when I was battling with Deidara, one of the Akatsuki. I knew I was going to lose when the battle came to an end. My mind was filled with you. That time, I regretted not telling you how I feel." He cupped my cheeks and searched my eyes. "I told myself, if I survive this, I will tell you how I feel. And now, here I am." He wiped a tear away with his warm thumb. "Sakura, I love you. I have for a long time, I don't know how or when, but I do. I love you, Sakura. I love you."

He gave me a sweet smile and I returned it.

"Gaara.. I..I love you too!" I threw myself at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "When you looked lifeless then, I felt my world crumbled. My heart couldn't feel. My mind was blank. I didn't know what to think, nor do. Don't ever scare me like that again, Gaara. Promise me." I pulled away and caressed his cheeks.

He held my hand which was on his cheeks and rubs it gently. "I won't, we will die together." I nodded happily.

We leaned closer to each other until our lips touched. He gently brushed my lips and began to kiss me gently. It was a soft and gentle kiss filled with love.

We pulled away and rested on each other's forehead. Arms wrapped around each other. After awhile, we bid Chiyo Baa-san farewell and thanked her. Gaara took my hand and led me onto a rooftop. We sat side by side and watched the stars blinking in the night sky.

"Since Shukaku is out of my body, I can finally sleep without worries." He said.

"You never slept? Not even once in your life?" I asked.

"No. If I do, Shukaku will be in control." He said.

"Tonight you will get a good night sleep then." I smiled.

"Yeah."

We sat there until I fell asleep in his arms. He chuckled at me and carried me bridal style into my room and tucked me in bed.

Kakashi's POV

After I left Sakura with Gaara in front of Lady Chiyo's grave, I went into my room to read my book. After awhile, I got up to see if Sakura returned. She is no where to be since in the graveyard, so I check her room. What I saw made me stopped on my steps.

"What are you doing in her room, Gaara?" I asked sternly.

"She fell asleep, so I carried her to bed." He answered. He stared at me for a minute, then began speaking again. "Kakashi-san, I'm dating your daughter"

I knew this was coming. I looked at him and observed him.

"Do you love her?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. I love her with all of my heart. I would die for her willingly, but I wouldn't as well. I don't want her to be upset about my death. I will treasure her till the day I'm out of this world." He said.

I nodded my head. "Take good care of her and protect her. Love and care for her with the whole of your heart. If you don't, her biological father and her childhood friend, also her first love will haunt you. Her brother and I will crush you. You can bet on it."

"Yes, Kakashi-san. The day my care for her decreases, I would be asking for my death."

"Good. I trust you. As long as she is happy and unharmed, I'm happy." I said and went back to my room.

I have to let go of my little cherry blossom now. My little angel is growing up.

Published: December 2014
Edited: 6 February 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 4.2K 22
Ranked #2 in GaaSaku Written in 2014. This is the second part of Sakura Momochi Hatake. View my works and you will be able to find the first book: Sa...
423K 12.2K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...
908K 20K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...
623K 14.2K 34
The famous Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan has a 12 year old daughter named Shiori. She plans on becoming a strong shinobi and won't let anything get...