Enemies with benefits

By lavender-fields

Colby hated one guy and one guy only. This guy stole his chance to become captain of the football team, mocks... More

Characters
Chapter 1: Mistakes are made
Chapter 2: Game plan
Chapter 3: Nurse's office
Chapter 4: Proactive interference
Chapter 5: Pizza
Chapter 6: Something-with-benefits
Chapter 7: Spitters are quitters
Chapter 9: Too good to be true
Chapter 10: Operation backfired
Chapter 11: Square 1
Chapter 12: Rock and a hard place
Chapter 13: Mystery solved
Chapter 14: Better as...
Chapter 15: To be normal
Chapter 16: Best Friends Forever?
Chapter 17: Advantage
Chapter 18: Wanted
Chapter 19: The C in Colby stands for Confused
Chapter 20: Teenage dream
Chapter 21: Netflix and Chill
Chapter 22: Meeting the in-laws
Chapter 23: End of the line
Chapter 24: Bold
Chapter 25: Talk to me
Chapter 26: Cheesy
Chapter 27: Enlightenment
Chapter 28: Mother knows best
Chapter 29: Blue Balls and Bottom boys
Chapter 30: Alcoholics Anonymous
Chapter 31: Thick thighs save lives
Chapter 32: Top of the class
Chapter 33: Daddy issues
Author's note
PLOT TWIST!
Cover Poll!
Countdown
Ready, set, LAUNCH!
Sneak Peek
(Newly edited) Bonus chapter: drunk in love
Bonus chapter: Go for it, Ezra
Bonus chapter: Go for it, Ezra (part two)
Patreon teaser #1
Patreon teaser #2
Patreon teaser #3
Ezra's Benefit: chapter one
Bonus chapter: Cat fight

Chapter 8: Gentle

411K 12.9K 28.1K
By lavender-fields

11pm eventually rolled around and Colby was sat on Ezra's bed, even though he knew they weren't going to sleep anytime soon. He was still wearing his jumper and jeans. Although he was debating whether he should take them off yet or wait for Ezra to do it.

He'd never felt this nervous before, not even when it was his first time. Technically this was a first time but not the first time and he was internally rambling now. He could hear his heart racing in his ears and every muscle in his body was tense. He wasn't even naked yet and he felt exposed. Every insecurity he had about his body suddenly seemed huge and ugly, he could almost picture the disgusted face Ezra would make when he sees Colby's body.

Why am I thinking like this?

He just needed to chill and collect himself before Ezra finally came in. Colby had asked him for a cup of water to buy him some calm-your-tits time.

He could hear the stairs creaking underneath Ezra's feet as he was coming back upstairs. Shit! He couldn't even bring himself to look at the door when it finally opened. He just stared out the window onto the moonlit street, listening to the rustling of Ezra's movements. The moonlight was the only thing lighting the room, making all the furniture and even Ezra himself be cast in an ethereal silver glow.

He felt the bed dip behind him and a warm hand rest on his shoulder. Chills rushed up his spine and his jaw clenched.

"Colby," Ezra said in a hushed tone, "if you don't want to do this it's fine."

Why did this asshole have to be so nice about it? Since when was this asshole even so nice?

"I do want to do it," Colby whispered. His hands turned into fists as he grabbed the royal blue bedsheets. "It's just... this is my first time with a guy is all. Too bad it had to be you."

He heard a faint chuckle escape Ezra's lips. "Yeah, that is too bad." Ezra leaned forward and began to place kisses down Colby's neck. Colby moaned a little when Ezra hit a spot right next to his throat. Colby could feel Ezra's smile on his skin as he whispered to him, "I promise I'll be gentle."

Those words put Colby's mind at ease, but his body was still tight and tense. Colby turned his head so he could capture Ezra's lips with his own. It started as small pecs until Ezra's tongue invaded its way into Colby's mouth. He wrestled with him for dominance for a bit before submitting. The part of him that wanted to prove a point, to get revenge became small and insignificant to the majority of Colby's mind that enjoyed the pleasure of being touched and held by Ezra.

Ezra lightly tugged at the hem of Colby's hoodie, a wordless way of asking for permission to take it off. Colby reached down and took it off, the shirt that he was wearing underneath became entangled and came off with it. With a firm hand, Ezra pushed Colby to lie down on the bed, never once breaking the kiss with him.

For awhile they lay on top of each other, kissing. Their erections pressed together through the cloth of their clothes. Ezra began to grind his erection into Colby's. Colby wrapped his arms around Ezra's neck in an attempt to bring their bodies even closer but it wasn't enough for either of them.

He gave Colby a final kiss, then nipped his jaw, then suckled on certain places down his neck. Once he'd gotten a few more moans out of Colby, he trailed a line of kisses and bites down his chest until he came to his nipples. With one hand he teased his right nipple, rolling the bud between his fingers. With the other, he took it into his mouth and carefully but aggressively bit and sucked on it. Colby gasped at the sensation, burrowing his hands into Ezra's fair hair.

He couldn't explain why he was so sensitive to it but when Ezra did it, it never failed to get a reaction out of Colby.

Ezra released Colby's nipples and Colby almost whined at the loss of the sensation. He kept trailing kisses down Colby's lightly defined abs and then was met by his jeans. He took the belt buckle into his hands and glanced up at Colby. Colby nodded his head in approval making Ezra smile with anticipation.

Without wasting a second he undid the buckle and tore of Colby's jeans and then the boxer briefs he was wearing. Colby shivered as his aching erection was exposed to the cold temperature of Ezra's room. Now Colby was truly exposed to Ezra, wearing nothing but a crimson blush.

Ezra reached down to the floor and retrieved a bottle of lube, he poured some onto his fingers and spread Colby's legs apart. He teased his hole before pushing one in. Colby was shivering from a mixture of the cold temperature and the feeling of Ezra's finger inside him.

The feeling became even stranger as Ezra began to move his finger. It took a minute for Colby's body to adjust before Ezra added in a second and then a third. Colby was still unsure of what to make of it. The feeling was so unfamiliar and alien to him but it was pleasurable too. Ezra played around inside him until he found Colby's prostate. If Colby's loud moan and the arching of his back was any indicator of that.

Ezra hit the spot a few more times, Colby clamped his hands over his mouth to stop any more embarrassing sounds.

"Don't do that." Ezra said, he grabbed Colby's hands with his free one. "I want to hear you."

Ezra pulled out his fingers and positioned himself in between Colby's thighs. He slid on a condom and lubed his dick. Colby had tried to prepare himself for this exact moment but now that it was happening, he was kinda scared. Would Ezra laugh if he told him that?

Ezra began to push himself in and it hurt like a bitch. Colby was beginning to panic now. He felt tears pricking at his eyes. He was so embarrassed of himself as he felt one roll down his cheek. He had never cried during sex and he'd never cried in front of Ezra. Now the two had come together and it was so humiliating.

Ezra stopped what he was doing and stared at Colby in bewilderment before he leaned in and took his face in his hands. "What's wrong? If it hurts I can go slower or we can just stop?" He wiped Colby's tears away.

Colby was taken back by the genuine concern in his voice. "No don't stop just..." He didn't know how to express his feelings.

"Just?"

"Just..." They were nothing more than fuckbuddies so Colby knew he had no right to ask for this but, "could you just hold my hand while you do it." He regretted saying it, he was never going to live this down.

Ezra looked like a deer caught in headlights for a second or two, shocked that Colby would actually ask him for something like that. He did more than what Colby asked for. He repositioned himself between his legs, wrapped one arm around his waist and the other held his hand. He also pressed his forehead against Colby's, gazing into each other's eyes.

"Better?" Ezra asked.

Colby nodded. "Take off your clothes too, it's weird that you're still fully dressed."

Without hesitation, Ezra stripped off his clothes and exposed his full nakedness to Colby. Slowly he pushed his way inside of Colby and the pain from earlier intensified. More hot tears fell down his cheeks as he screwed his eyes shut from the pain.

"You need to relax more, Colby. You're body's too tense." Any other time Colby would've punched him for such obvious advice but he wasn't wrong either.

Ezra kept pushing himself in, Colby silently cursed his stupidly big dick under his hisses of pain. Once he'd got it all in, the pain shifted to just an odd uncomfortable feeling. He couldn't understand why people found this pleasurable until Ezra started thrusting into him. Colby had never experienced such waves of sexual euphoria before, all he could do was try and meet Ezra's quickening thrusts and cry out his name. The cold temperature didn't bother him anymore, he felt like his body was on fire. His body was burning with every thrust, every touch that Ezra gave him. He wrapped his legs around Ezra's waist.

All he could hear was Ezra panting and groaning and the colliding of skin. He couldn't understand how it had gone from so painful to so pleasurable or how his hips suddenly had a mind of their own as they bucked for Ezra.

He opened his teary eyes to look at Ezra's face. How was he still so handsome right now? Colby was sure he was a sweaty, blushing mess. Ezra's blonde hair was wild and his eyes were shut. His mouth was open slightly as he panted and murmured "fuck" every now and then. Colby wanted to kiss him. He really wanted to kiss him.

Colby captured his lips in a passionate kiss before anything could be said between them. It was the most intimate kiss the pair had ever had and it was enough for Colby to climax. He cried out in ecstasy and moaned Ezra's name as his vision turned white and a warm liquid shot across his stomach.

He heard Ezra groan loudly and then he felt a warmth filling inside him. Ezra fell on top of him and they lay entangled with each other in a sweaty heap for a few minutes as they tried to catch their breaths. Ezra buried his head in the crook of Colby's neck and tenderly kissed it. Eventually he rolled off of him but refused to let go of his hand. He chucked the filled condom in the bin.

Colby's legs were trembling, maybe this wasn't the best thing to do before a training weekend but it had felt to good to care. But how could he say no when Ezra looked him in the eye and asked:

"Again?"

*

He didn't remember falling asleep or going under the blanket of Ezra's bed and yet here he was. He was also wrapped tightly in Ezra's arms in the position of the little spoon. That kinda pissed him off, sure he'd been the bottom last night but that did not mean that he was a good little submissive boy now. Not even a little bit.

He tried to roll away but Ezra just tightened his grip on him.

"Ezra, you fat ass. Let go of me!" He struggled and squirmed in Ezra's anaconda-like grip.

"Can't you just let me sleep for a bit longer, you're so loud." Ezra pulled Colby even closer so that his crotch was pressing against his ass and he buried his face in Colby's hair. "How are you feeling?"

Colby's face immediately heated up as he remembered how he cried last night. He was waiting for Ezra to make fun of him for it. "I feel fine." He snapped. "You know we still gotta go to the training camp."

"Shit." Ezra's limbs released Colby as he looked at the clock next to his bed. "We've got about an hour till we need to leave, so get dressed and I'll make breakfast. You're welcome to use the shower by the way." He chucked on his grey sweat pants again then left.

Colby stayed in bed for a few more minutes before he decided to move. However, he wasn't prepared for his legs to buckle from just one step. His body crumpled onto the floor and it trembled at the impact.

Ezra rushed back into the room and kneeled at Colby's side. How many times am I going to embarrass myself in front of him?

"Are you okay?" Ezra asked. He placed his hands on Colby's shoulders and brought him to a sitting position.

"I'm fine." Colby swatted his hands away like they were annoying mosquitos. "Or at least I would be if you hadn't wanted to go multiple rounds last night. My ass hurts! If I'm shit during training today you cannot yell at me one bit 'cuz this is your fault."

Ezra just laughed at Colby's complaining. "Are you asking for special treatment from me now?"

"Nope. Why would I want special treatment from a horny bastard like you?"

"If I recall correctly, I wasn't the only one wanting more last night or have you forgotten the way you were moaning last night. Oh Ezra! Harder! Don't stop!"

"Shut up! Go make me breakfast already, asshole." With that Colby got to his feet and stormed into the bathroom on pure will power alone. He really shouldn't have done so many times last night, before training as well. He was going to die!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 787 50
Tiziano sucks at soccer. For the past two years he's had a crush on Simone, the team's star player, who barely knows he exists. And then there's Cla...
28.3K 1.7K 37
There's only one thing that annoys Dan Adams more than a cliché, and it's the fact that in the past few months his life has actually become one. Afte...
1.4M 59.2K 62
Ethan Hales always knew that he liked boys, but he soon discovered that he couldn't do anything about it. So he accepted that his life was destined t...
25.2K 1.3K 70
Love is a hard thing. Some fall. Some don't. Some cry. Some fight. Some are happy. Some are miserable. Some marry. Some break. Some fuck up badly and...