The Cries of a Broken Omega [...

By jackwag0n

Alpha! Vincent x Omega! Felix ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You'll have to find out what happens yourself. ~~~~~~~~~~... More

Introduction to Characters
Chapter 1. "My Beginning"
Chapter 2. "New Phone Who Dis?"
Chapter 3. "Detention"
Chapter 4. "Mood Swings"
Chapter 5. "Office"
Chapter 6. "Public Apology"
Chapter 7. "Mic Drop"
Chapter 8. "Runaway Soul"
Chapter 9. "I'll Save You"
Chapter 10. "I Shouldn't Have Walked In"
I've Been Tagged
Chapter 11. "Your Moans Are Arousing"
Chapter 12. "Let's Talk"
Chapter 13. "YouTube"
Chapter 14. "The Question"
Chapter 15. "Pre-date Jitters"
Chapter 16. "God, I Wanna Kiss You"
Chapter 18. "Lets Hang"
Chapter 19. "Can We Try This For Real"
Chapter 20. "Few Months Later"

Chapter 17. "Dear JOURNAL"

5.5K 202 21
By jackwag0n

[Zach's POV]

    "Dear JOURNAL,                        January 28, 2045

     I haven't gotten much of a chance to write in this lately. I've been through a storm cloud of emotions and situations that I don't even know where to start! A lot are pretty bad too, for starters my brother has been going through a lot in these past few months. Things like second gender sexism, bullies, breakdowns, and I'm not 100% sure but I think he might've been hurting himself at some point too.
On the bright side of things though I think he stopped! And I'm pretty sure that the bullies stopped too. So things are definitely looking up for him. F̴o̴r̴ ̴m̴e̴,̴ ̴h̴o̴w̴e̴v̴e̴r̴,̴ ̴I̴ ̴t̴h̴i̴n̴k̴ ̴t̴h̴i̴n̴g̴s̴ ̴a̴r̴e̴ ̴g̴e̴t̴t̴i̴n̴g̴ ̴k̴i̴n̴d̴a̴ ̴w̴o̴r̴s̴e̴.̴ N̴o̴t̴ ̴t̴h̴a̴t̴ ̴I̴'̴m̴ ̴l̴i̴k̴e̴ ̴t̴r̴y̴i̴n̴g̴ ̴t̴o̴ ̴d̴o̴w̴n̴p̴l̴a̴y̴ ̴m̴y̴ ̴b̴r̴o̴t̴h̴e̴r̴'̴s̴ ̴i̴s̴s̴u̴e̴s̴ ̴i̴t̴'̴s̴ ̴j̴u̴s̴t̴ I'm lucky my brother is doing better now! He's a good big brother, love him a lot."

I huff.

"Zach are you ready to go?" I hear Karen yell from downstairs.

"Yeah! Give me a sec!" I quickly grab all my school stuff and jog downstairs. "Ready!"

We leave the house and head for my middle school. Glum and horrible, I sigh as I step outta the car. "Bye Karen."

"Bye Zach, have fun at school!" She says as I shut her passenger side door.

Time to start the day I guess.

...

"Hey Beanstalk!" I hear Ricky scream.

"Leave me alone Ricky." I mumble at my locker.

"What! I'm just playing! Heard about your brother, shame." He says leaning on the locker next to mine.

"Don't talk about my brother." I say as I walk past him heading towards hr.

"Or what Giant!" He laughs.

"Or I'm gonna force feed you garbage you beta."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!" I toss my stuff off to the side.

"Ay! Woah there, none of that in my halls boys." Mr. Jonathan, the music teacher, steps in.

I 'tsk' and walk off with my things.

...

"Zach!" I feel someone hug me from behind.

     I turn and see Harper, by her side is Ruby and Mia. "Sup girls." I say.

      "Nothing, saw Ricky pickin' a fight this morning though, you alright?" Mia asks.

     "Yeah everything's good, he just never knows when to stop talking." I mutter.

    "Oh my god! I know right! He's like so annoying. For a beta he's got some balls though, gotta admit that at least." Ruby quirkily adds.

    "Yeah he does, might get him killed one day though." Mia replies.

    "He bothers you again and I'll bite him! Just for you Zach!" Harper jumps up and down.

"I appreciate that, Harper." I laugh and ruffle her hair.

"Ew, why are more people than usual sitting at our table." Mia comments pointing to the table we typically sit at.

"I don't know, just leave them be. There's still room for us there so we're good." Harper says skipping over to our spots.

We all follow her lead and sit in our respective spots. "Today is killing me,"Ruby grumbles, "I still need to finish math homework due during 8th. Do any of you happen to have finish said math homework...?"

I roll my eyes and pull out my drawstring, where I keep everything, and shuffle through 'til I find the homework and hand it to her. "Omg! Love you lots, thank you!"

"Yeah, yeah, Butt kisser." Mia nudges her.

"I'm not butt kissing!" Ruby says begrudgingly.

"You definitely were." Harper laughs.

"Whatever." Ruby grumbles going back to her homework.

I though everything was running smoothly, then it wasn't. "Hey Beanstalk and his band of omega girlfriends." Ricky...

"I'm not an omega." Mia mutters sourly.

"Go away and stop with the name calling." I hold Harper in place so she doesn't lock her jaws onto his throat.

"Yeah, how 1st grade of you." Ruby follows.

"Shut up and go kiss shit, Ruby." Ricky growls.

"Don't talk to girls like that man! Not cool." I stand up.

"I'll talk to them however I want, they're just dumb omegas. Oh wait sorry, your an alpha too, right Mia? My bad it's just... girls are so weak it just slips my mind that they can even be alphas!" He says with a grin.

"I think it's about time you shut your trap, after all your real name's Richard, isn't it? Guess your parents knew what kind of guy you'd be, oh wait sorry parent. You're dad left you and your mom, right Ricky?" Mia says with a wicked smile of satisfaction.

"You wanna go miss. I'm-too-short-to-reach-the top-shelf?" Ricky grumbles.

"You're just mad 'cause even though I'm short I've still got a bigger penis than you." Mid snickers.

By this point Ruby is recording and I'm trying to stop an angry Harper from attacking, "Why don't you both just stop. We're gonna get in trouble." I say angrily.

"Beanstalk if you really want to hear about trouble talk to your brother." He says glaring at me.

"What did I say about talking about my brother you prick?" I growl.

"That he's a slut."

Mia full on cranks her arm back and slaps him right across his face and he stumbles back. "Don't talk about Felix like that you asshole, he's an amazing person."

"How's his brother got anything to do with you?" He yells at her.

"I've known Felix for as long as I've been friends with Zach, he's practically my brother so don't talk shit about him." She says threateningly.

"I'm going to bite you!" Harper yells.

"Harper, no biting." Ruby says still recording.

"Why are you recording?" I ask.

"Well evidence I guess but only if we need it, plus like what else am I supposed to do? Our friend group's got two big strong alphas and two omegas, I don't need to do much."

I sigh, "Guys, just please stop fighting, you're getting Harper worked up, you smacked some sense into him, Mia, so let's all just drop it now." I say even though quite honestly I still wanna hit him myself.

    "Fine." Mia says still quite angry.

    "Tsk, fine." Ricky says getting up while holding his hand to his left cheek.

    "I almost bit him." Harper huffs angrily.

    "Harper, you didn't even like come close." Ruby points out.

    "What? Didn't you see me? I was so close to pouncing! Lucky him that Zach and Mia were in my way otherwise he'd be my new chew toy!"

    "You'd really put the hurt on him, gotta keep you in check." I laugh.

    "Absolutely, I am all powerful!" Harper exclaims.

    "The absolute strongest." I laugh.

    "Zach don't feed into it." Ruby says sending me a glare.

    "What? I'm not feeding into anything! Didn't you hear? She's all powerful."

    Mia shakes her head at us and then the rest of the day goes in a flash, except 9th period.

...

    "Home." I say as I walk in.

    "Hey, Zach!" I hear Evelyn reply.

    "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're planning on going out but first wanna make Felix look good." Evelyn says and Marcus just nods.

"Alright, I guess..."

——————————————————
(A/n): Bruh I'm getting worse and worse at updating, hope you enjoyed.

Words: 1198
Date: May 28, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 9.6K 40
Riley Steele, an omega soldier, is ready to do whatever it takes to get accepted into a special unit in the army full of alphas, and the people stand...
6.8K 264 28
All his life, Kian has known nothing but trauma. As an omega, he was abused all his life and was told that he has one sole purpose: be used by others...
224K 6.4K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
150K 6K 14
The boy is completely shut down. A broken shell is what they turned him into, his human side nearly gone, the alpha in him tortured into full submiss...