Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

LXVII. Come on in

443 9 0
By SammyjVega

I look around, walking over to mayor Lockwood and Rebekah. "Hey," I smile, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"Hey." Rebekah beams as i walk over. I look around again, my eyes locking with Damon. I look back to Mayor Lockwood as she rambles on about whatever the hell she's talking about. I push my hair behind my ear, pretending to listen as i listen into whatever Damon and Ric are saying.

'They're up to something, they've been snooping in places she shouldn't be.' Damon huffs.

'Tell me again, why are we here?' Ric questions.

'Ric, the world can's stop just because you're an accidental psycho killer.' My brows furrow, has Damon always been this sarcastic and insensitive?

'Do you have any tact whatsoever?' Meredith scoffs. I crack a smile, tilting my head. Rebekah pulls my arm, and i give a smile to Mayor Lockwood, walking away with her.

"What were you listening to?" Rebekah asks.

"Damon's getting curious," I state. "He knows we're onto something."

"Maybe he could be of use." Rebekah huffs.

"Damon wants Klaus dead if he knows there's a tree or part of the tree that can kill you guys, he'll look for it, and try to use it against you." I state, Rebekah frowns, nodding slowly, "Unless we let him find it and we take it."

Rebekah gives me a smirk, tilting her head. "When Nik says you're a little monster, he means it in the best way possible." I give her a smile and a shrug. I frown when her face falls.

"What?" I frown.

"A blast from the past, come on," Rebekah says, pulling me over with her. I see we're heading over to Damon and some red-head. "Look what the cat dragged in."

"Easy there, Rebekah. You know she used to beat men for sport." Damon smirks.

"She always was quite common." Rebekah hums.

"Rebekah, what a happy surprise." Whoever she sighs.

"What are you doing here, Sage?" She glares. Sage? The girl that was obsessed with Finn, the one Damon meant in 1912... interesting.

"Well, i heard Finn was finally freed from that casket your rageaholic brother Klaus carted him around in." My eyes narrow at her, her glance shifts over to me, "And you are?"

"Klaus' girlfriend." Damon huffs. I give him a look rolling my eyes.

"Oh, Finn, you just missed him," Rebekah says, pulling the attention back to her, "He left town and didn't tell a soul where he was going."

"Oh, he probably went looking for me." She shrugs cockily.

I and Rebekah both let out a little laugh, "Or, quite possibly, forgot all about you." Rebekah smirks.

"I doubt that." Sage scoffs.

"Oh? Because he didn't seem to mention you." Rebekah shoots back. "Sorry, you came all this way for nothing. have a nice life." Rebekah smirks, i stare Sage up and down, walking away with Rebekah.

"God, i hate that Original wannabe bitch," Bekah mumbles.

_________________________________

"Here comes trouble," I mumble, picking up a plastic cup full of lemonade.

"Anyone ever tell you you're sexy when you're bitchy," Damon says to Rebekah, walking up behind her. Rebekah rolls her eyes, moving away from him.

"We're talking now, are we? Because you were quite rude the other day. " She glares. "Using us to help you with Stefan, and then shooing me away like a stray dog."

"Come on, that was brother business. You can't hold that against me. Alina, you get it right?" I shrug, staying silent. "Come on, i really did appreciate your guys' help, even if i didn't show it."

"You were mean."

"You like mean," Damon smirks.

"I'm sensing the sexual tension, I'll be over there." I smile, walking away from them. Rebekah quickly grabs my arm and i frown.

"It's alright, we're leaving." She smiles.

________________________________________________

I walk into the main part of the house, Klaus suddenly in front of me. I jump slightly and i frown, "Sorry, darling." He chuckles, "Where's Rebekah?"

"Somewhere, we walked in together, and then she disappeared," I state, waving my hand around. "Hey, quick question." He looks at me, waiting for my question. "Who's Sage?" I frown.

"Sage? I haven't heard of that name in a long time..." He hums, "She's my brother's old lover." He states, "She must be here looking for Finn who's long gone."

"Yeah, i know that." I nod, "But who is she."

"She was the first Finn turned." He states, "They were to be together forever. You're about as strong as her," I furrow my brows, frowning. "I hated that girl, she was always the clingy type. When i daggered Finn, it forced her to run and hide, she thought I'd kill her too." He smirks, "Where'd you hear that name from?"

"She's back in town." I state, "There's something off about her."

Klaus tilts his head in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"She's close with Damon, they met in 1912, and now, they're reunited." I shrug. My face falls slightly, "Damon and Sage were trying to get Rebekah to come over to the Salvatore house..." I frown.

"Darling, i need you to find her." He states slowly.

"How-"

"If one of them gets in Rebekah's head, they can find out what we're looking for." I nod slowly, using my speed to leave.

________________________________________________

I stand in front of Wickery brings, staring at the flames. Rebekah had called me telling me Wickery bridge was made out of the oak, and that i needed to bring Gasoline and matches, and i did just that.
The sound of tires squealing makes me turn around and i tilt my head seeing Damon's Camaro.

"No!" He grunts, climbing out of his car.

"Your grand plans always seem to get ruined, don't they?" Rebekah smirks. "Sorry to disappoint you, again." I look behind Damon seeing Sage, she was the one who called Bekah telling her that the bridge was made out of the white oak.

"Better luck next time, Damon," I smirk, Rebekah and i walking around the fire and towards her car.

My phone rings and i frown, pulling it out, seeing it's Stefan. "Hello?"

"Are you still freakishly strong?" Stefan asks quickly. I frown, tilting my head.

"Yeah, why?"

"How fast can you get to your house?"

"Pretty fast...."

"Make it very fast." He commands, Bekah motions for me to go and i use my speed, getting there in minutes. I see Stefan and Elena standing outside and i frown.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Wow, you actually came." Elena hums.

"I can leave." I glare.

"No, no, do you smell that?" He questions. I focus over to the house, smelling blood, Ric, and Meredith's blood. I nod slowly and he gestures for Elena to stay outside. We slowly walk in and Stefan heads off to the kitchen. My eyes go up the stairs, smelling blood out there.

"Hey," Ric smiles, "I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah, i, uh, i was gone for a few days." I smile, I know enough about what's going on to know that Ric isn't Ric all the time. "Where's Meredith?" I question, "Elena told me she was here."

"Oh, she got called in at the hospital." he shrugs, my eyes flicker down to his hand, seeing it bandaged. "Last minute surgery, she'll be back later."

I nod, glancing at his hand again, "What happened?"

"Oh, I... broke a coffee cup and sliced my hand open."

"Want me to take care of that?" I ask, taking a step up the stairs, He takes two back and i narrow my eyes.

"No, no, I'm good." He grits out, "I'll live." I nod with a smile and he tilts his head. "Have you seen Stefan and Elena?"

"No, Stefan called and asked me to come check up on you, something about you not answering your phone." I lie.

"Oh, must've died." He shrugs, "Do you know if they found my ring?"

"Aren't you wearing it?" I ask, looking down at it.

"Oh, no, they were looking for my wedding ring, Bonnie said she found a way to reverse whatever's going on with me." He chuckles. My mouth forms an 'O' and i nod, "Hey, do you mind driving me over to help look for it?"

"Um..." I look over to the side, seeing a bloody knife of the floor. I look back up to Ric and i swear i see something shift in his eyes. I rush forward, wrapping my hand around his throat. Elena comes running in hearing the struggle, Stefan coming out of the kitchen.

"No, don't hurt him!" Elena pleads.

"Do i look like an idiot to you." I glare, slightly applying pressure to cut off enough of his airflow to make him pass out. He finally slumps forward, and i set him down on the ground.

"Alina..." Stefan mumbles, "The blood."

I run up the stairs, Elena and Stefan trailing behind me. I follow the smell to the bathroom, frowning. I shove the door open, gasping when i see blood Everywhere, Meredith on the ground covered in her own blood. "Stefan, go downstairs." I hear his footsteps retreat and i walk into the bathroom.

"Meredith!" Elena gasps when i turn the light on. I bend down next to her, biting my wrist and placing it to her mouth.

"Come on, come on," I whisper,

"You're gonna be okay," Elena assures as Meredith starts to swallow the blood. Elena looks up at me, giving me a small smile. "Thank you."

I nod, standing up, "I'm gonna go check on Stefan." I walk downstairs seeing Stefan sitting at the bottom step. "She's gonna be okay." Stefan nods and i sigh, "Help me get Ric up to my room."

"You're gonna stay?" He asks, frowning in confusion.

"Besides Elena, who I'm not on the best terms with, and Jeremy, who's not here, Ric's all i have left, and i wanna help him." A small smile comes on Stefan's face and i groan.

"See what you do to me, Salvatore?" I huff, "Now help me."

____________________________________

I sigh watching Ric slowly come two, he looks over to me and i smile. "Alina?" I nod and he chuckles, "Something must really be wrong if you're here." My face falls slightly and he frowns, "I didn't mean it like-'

"I know, and it's okay." I smile, "I haven't been the best company lately." I move over sitting on the bed, "Bonnie did the spell, we're keeping the uh, the killer at bay."

Ric groans, flexing his hand, "Did something happen?" He asks groggily.

"Let's just say, the not-so-good version of you if hell-bent on killing council members." I sigh, "So, Damon, Elena, and Stefan are packing up some of your stuff and you're going to go to the loft for a bit."

"You're putting me on house arrest?" He jokes i crack a smile, laughing, "You know, i don't think I've seen you smile since Jenna died." I shrug with a smile and he looks around, "Where's Meredith?"

"She's gonna be okay." I smile.

"Alina?" I hum, looking back at him, "Promise me, something?"

"What?"

"If i ever get close to hurting you, or Elena, or anybody-"

"Stop it." I say shakily, feeling a lump in my throat, "I'm not gonna let that happen." He gives me a look and i sigh, "You've done so much for Jeremy and Elena, hell even me, that I'm not going to lose you too."

____________________________

After spending a couple more minutes with Alaric i walk out of the room, looking at the pictures on the wall, smiling when i see Jeremy's picture. I pull out my phone, dialing his number, "Hello?"

"Hey, Jer." I say into the phone.

"Alina?" He beams, "God, i feel like i haven't talked to you in forever. Checking up on me?"

I chuckle, leaning up against the wall and sitting on the floor, "Do you need checking up on? I swear Jer if i have to drive up there." I joke.

"Hey, you'll be proud to hear that I'm not flunking any of my classes... yet." I let out a laugh, "Oh, and i got a dog."

"A dog?" I laugh, my mood falls thinking about some of the stuff Elena showed me last night, especially about Ric wanting Jeremy to continue his work. "Hey, have you talked to Ric lately?"

"No, why?" he pauses for a second and i frown, "Is everything okay?"

"I'm here, everything's fine." I laugh. "I just... i really wanted to hear your voice. I haven't talked to you in a while."

"I know, I've missed you." I feel the tears come to my eyes and he sighs, "Hey, can i call you later? I was about to head out with some friends."

"Yeah, yeah, call me whenever you want." I smile sadly. "Have fun. I miss you though."

"Maybe you can come out here for a weekend sometime?" He asks hopefully.

"Pick a weekend and I'll be there."

"Great, see you later." The line goes dead and i quickly wipe my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 412 22
Elena has a younger twin, Samathea Gilbert, they get along very well, but get this, she the doppelganger of Katherine's twin sister, Mary Ann. find o...
232K 5K 22
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, after their parents accident they have been living with their aunt Jenna. Starting the...
111K 3.1K 64
Elena's twin sister, Ember, (younger by 12 minutes) Is the responsible, levelheaded sister. Shy and bookish, she is very close to their younger broth...
137K 3.2K 16
The Gilbert children were three. Elena, Jeremy and Sky. After the death of their parents they were all heartbroken. Sky was more lost than ever. Inst...