Not Broken. Jaehyun Mafia Au

By i_stan_satan_and_nct

"You can't fix me." 'You're right. I can't fix someone who isn't broken." Y/N is a burlesque dancer living i... More

Wake Up
Good Thing
Regular
Regular to Irregular
Sun and Moon
Take Off
Another World
The 7th Sense
Mad City Part One
Mad City Part 2
Say It
Yestoday
Firetruck
Boss
Heartbreaker
Let's shut up and dance
Dream in a Dream
Wakey Wakey
Chain
119
Switch
Whiplash
Fireflies
We Are 127
Simon Says
Blow My Mind
Boom
Once again
Replay
I have an announcement
Drippin
Quiet Down
Kitchen Beat
Day Dream
Yeah yeah yeah
Touch
Long slow distance
Face to Face
0 Mile
Welcome To My Playground
Knock on
We Go Nana
Angel
Beautiful Time
123
Black on Black
Stronger
Punch
Pandora's Box
My Page
Love Talk
Dreaming
Baby don't like it
Best Friend
100
Back 2 U
7 Days
Walk You Home
Bad Alive
Prelude
Turn Back Time
Lalalove
Make Your Day
Hard For Me
Cherry Bomb
Vision
Kick It
Awaken the World
Lips
Stand By Me

GO

738 47 10
By i_stan_satan_and_nct

"Without giving any thought

Live as though you'll be swept away 

A distant future for yourself

Again another deep regret"

                                      Go by NCT Dream
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"So, what do we do now, sir?" Johnny asked, cautious not to piss his boss off any more than he already was.

"Right now, we have to check her story out for any inconsistencies. Taeil, recheck the footage from the ball. If there's anything we missed, we need to find it."

"Got it," Taeil obliged, opening his laptop.

"Johnny, go tell Winwin to take the girl back to the basement," Jaehyun commanded.

"On it."

Johnny turned to leave when the sound of vigorously clacking keys came to a sudden stop.

"Um, boss?" Taeil gulped, causing both Johnny and Jaehyun to turn towards him.

"You might want to take a look at this," he continued, rotating the screen so they could see.

"Crap," Jaehyun muttered, gritting his teeth.

Taeyong positioned himself beside Jaehyun so that he could see what his friend was referring to.

"Oh no."

"What? What is it?" Mark asked as he tried to see the screen only for Jaehyun to close it.

"They know."

Everyone's eyes were on Jaehyun but Taeyong took the lead in updating everyone.

"That was a message from Wayv. They know Y/N killed Lucas and they know we have her. Not only that, but they're demanding we give her to them."

"Wait, so that confirms that Y/N's story is true, right? That she didn't have anything to do with IU's death," Mark exclaimed excitedly.

Jaehyun sent a glare towards Mark.

"What it means is that we have a rat among us, moron," Doyoung spat.

"W-what?" Mark faltered.

"That's right," Jaehyun began.

"It makes sense that word would spread after the events of the burlesque show. It wouldn't be that much of a surprise if they figured out the identity of the girl we took or even why we took her, but one thing's for sure, there was no way that they could have found out about the contents on the tape without someone here leaking it."

"Jae, you know that no one here would betray us, and besides, there are over ways they could have found out. They could have hacked us," Taeyong voiced.

"How Taeyong? We used as old-fashioned recording device," Jaehyun boomed.

"No evidence of hacking our networks either," Taeil chimed in having reopened his laptiop.

"What about hidden cameras?"

Taeil lifted his head from the laptop.

"Not a chance there either. I implemented a system that messes with the electromagnetic frequency of certain HighTech transmitting recording devices. That's why we use older forms of recording devices."

Taeyong sat down, looking defeated.

"Okay, but... who could it even be?"

A pregnant pause washed over the room as everyone attempted to cease their wandering eyes.

"Fuck!" Jaehyun cursed causing everyone to look at him.

"Winwin is alone with Y/N right now! That bastard!"

Jaehyun turned to Taeyong.

"Hurry, we need to find them before-"

"Before what?" Taeyong panted.

"If Winwin's the mole, he might be under orders to hand Y/N over to Wayv or to kill her on the spot. We have to find them, now!" he yelled before they both started charging towards the East wing.

Johnny hesitated for a brief moment before turning to the remaining members at the table.

"Come on, let's go."

Now it was Johnny's turn to start running towards the East wing, Mark shortly following behind.

Doyoung got up to follow but was stopped by a sudden hand that tugged at his wrist. Doyoung faced his purple haired partner.

"What?"

"You don't think that Winwin's actually the mole, do you?"

Doyoung's face softened slightly before looking down at Taeil, who was purposely avoiding his gaze.

"I don't know, but it's not our place to challenge orders."

Once the blue streaked boy disappeared from their vision, Yuta and Taeil merely stared at the empty doorway.

"Winwin please," Taeil prayed softly

<><><><><>

"Are you done changing?" Winwin asked.

"Oh, umm. Yeah," I commented, having been suddenly caught off guard.

I bent over to grab the towel that had fallen at my feet.

Winwin did his best to explain everything to me. He told me that IU was Jaehyun's sister and that she was killed by Lucas. He explained how Wayv defected from NCT and how they've been unable to find him since the incident. Winwin even told me how the necklace I was wearing the night I was kidnapped had belonged to her and that led Jaehyun and the rest of NCT 127 to believes that I had something to do with his sister's death. I stood there and listened to him without any comments or questions. It was too much to take in all at once.  

"What? Are you surprised?" he questioned, observing your reaction.

"No," I lied.

I thought they were interrogating me for Lucas' death but instead they thought I was responsible for his sister's death? I almost died because of that mistake. Even if that's why he acted the way he did, he nearly beat me to death and over a goddamn misunderstanding. I scoffed in bewilderment. Winwin stared at me eyebrows raised.

"I was just noticing how I'm getting better at understanding your accent," I lied again.

I was amazed that Winwin's eyes didn't fall out of his head due to all the eyerolling he did.

"Oh wow. What an honor," he mused sarcastically.

"So..." I began.

"So...?"

I laughed at the amount of courage I was feeling. Especially since it didn't make much sense in this situation.

"So, what was she like?"

"IU? Well... She wa-"

Winwin was cut off when the door to the bedroom was slammed open. The interruption was so abrupt and unexpected that I fell back onto the bed. Winwin however, seemed unaffected by the pink haired man who had suddenly crashed the conversation. Only seconds after Jaehyun entered the room, a certain fiery red head soon followed suit.

Jaehyun's gaze met mine and a wave of relief seemed to wash over him, softening his usually stiff features. I of course, hadn't noticed this. I was too anxious to decipher the meaning behind his expression since I was still in fear for my life.

His breathing was heavy and uneven making it obvious that he had run here. He stared at Winwin, giving himself a few seconds to catch his breath and assemble his thoughts before approaching the composed man in a less than composed manner.

"You bastard!" Jaehyun's hands grabbed a Winwin's shoulders, forcing his narrow frame into the wall.

Despite their similar heights, Winwin's body, which looked as though it had been defined through years of hand to hand combat, looked almost fragile next to Jaehyun's more muscular build. Anyone else would have surely felt overcome with alarm and panic if put in Winwin's position, yet the man himself seemed to be more annoyed than anything.

"Admit it you worthless piece of shit."

Johnny and Mark were the next to run through the bedroom door, then Doyoung, but I hadn't noticed their presence until Taeyong's hand came into my field of vision. I looked up at him, realizing that he was offering to help me up. I accepted without thinking.

"Mark over here is going to take you somewhere. Follow everything he says, okay?"

Despite his intimidating features, his gaze resembled that of a concerned mother. His watery eyes mirrored mine and I couldn't help but trust that his instructions were in my best interest. I nodded in response before the nearby blonde guided me into the hall. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 132 35
A tragic story from 7 years ago has come again to haunt Haneul but this time he won't let anything happened to her. He loves her but he cannot show i...
18.5K 861 25
Step one, seduce your target. Step two, mess up their senses Step three, eliminate them. But, what if there's someone else? Book 1 of 3 part series ...
35.7K 389 45
Taeyong / Reader Y/n is from Chicago, IL where she grew up in the house next door to famous Korean pop singer Johnny seo. But what happens when he in...
440K 13.8K 44
Ft. NCT's Jung Jaehyun In the adult world, business is more than just fun and games. COMPLETED