Taekook Oneshots

By jeonadorbz

Different types of story in one book TOPkook BOTTOMtae (requests closed) #1 bottomtaehyung More

You Belong With Me
Jk
Say What...?
-Suggestions-
'milkies'
You Are My Sunshine
Little Do You Know
Heart Will Go On
I Trusted You
Full Control
Mydol
I Like You So Much, You'll Know It
Dance Night
My Sister's Bestfriend
5 Reasons Why I'm Sorry
My Daddy, Mr. Jeon
Dangerous
7 Minutes With Him
A Cupid's Love
Hero In Love (pt. 1)
Hero In Love (pt. 2)
My Biggest Fanboy
My Years With You
My Crush Is A Teacher
Rewrite The Stars
The Masked Man
My Tsundere
Scenery
Spiderkook
Band Club
Princess Don't Cry
Challenge Accepted
Rhythm Of Our Hearts
Finally Found You
Never Not
Within You
My Right Hand Man
I'm A Omega
My Favorite Regular
King's Royal Assistant
King's Royal Assistant Pt. 2
I'm A Omega Pt. 2
Song
A Broken Soulmate
Song Pt. 2
Your Eyes Tell
Annyeong
Trouble
Trouble Pt. 2
In Need For Attention
The Secret Is Out
I Wish I Were Heather
You Are My Heather PT. 2
Be Proud
Rivals
Rivals PT. 2

Shy

6.7K 244 64
By jeonadorbz

"Taehyung ah!" tae flinched while he was reading his book as he looked up and saw his friends

"why are you here alone again hm?" jimin asked as he sat by beside tae along with the others.

"uhh i-I wanted t-to read" tae covered his face with the book.

Kim taehyung is the shy type of person. Whenever someone talks or approaches him He would either flinch or shutter. Even when talking to his longtime friends he would get shy.

"come on tae don't be shy and hide your face, you know you look adorable right?" jhope smiled as tae blushed and hid his more.

"you're only making him more shy hobi hyung" they looked and saw jungkook, smiling.

Tae looked up and saw jungkook his crush and bestfriend. Tae then put his hood on. Tae gets really shy to his crush.

Jeon jungkook, the schools most popular boy which girls swoon over. He's good at everything and I mean it. But if you mess with him you're dead. He looked nice and sweet but he's pretty scary.

Jimin noticed "hey jungkook come sit beside tae" jimin stood up and let jungkook sat beside tae.

"hey tae! What you reading?" jungkook asked peeking at tae's book.

"uh C-can't t-tell you" tae said

"oh come one, then I'll tickle you then" jungkook started tickling tae making tae laugh.

"HAHAHA S-stop it" tae giggled as jungkook is still tickling him.

While their friends looked at them completely awed by their situation.

"you two look so cute together" jin said all of a sudden making the two stop with a blush on their faces.

"W-what are you taking a-about" tae suddenly hid his face as the others started giggling by his cuteness.

You see suga, RM, jin, hobi, jimin knows tae has a crush on jungkook and jungkook is clueless.

"yo jungkook!" jungkook's teammate called.

"what is it?"

"coach wanted to see you"

"right now" his teammate nodded as jungkook groaned.

"I'm sorry tae I couldn't come to class together but maybe next time" jungkook smiled while tae nodded shyly and jungkook left with his teammate.

The others can see hearts in tae's eyes.

"tae?"

"uh, yeah?" tae came back to reality and read his book like nothing happened.

"you need to confess to jungkook" jin said as tae's eyes widened.

"W-what NO! I-I don't want to" tae said

"we'll help you" yoongi said and everyone nodded.

"b-but-"

"if anything happens you can blame us" RM said.

"please tae" hobi pouted as tae sighed and nodded and his friends cheered.

Tae hates it, hates being pushed to confess. He hates confessing, he'd rather die than confess to someone who doesn't have feelings for him.

He confess and his past memories will comeback in his head again. He hated his past memories.

Jimin looked at taes look, fear. He can feel tae's shivering. He's worried for tae.

"let's do it tomorrow then" RM said and everyone nodded.

Jimin sighed, he's got a bad feeling about this.

Next day~

"G-guys i-"

"come on jungkook's almost here" jin said as he fixed tae's look.

"guys I don't think it's a good idea" jimin suddenly said.

"jimin jimin tae has kept his feelings for so long now it's time to tell his feelings to jungkook" yoongi said as he slung his arm on jimin.

Jimin didn't say anything and gulped. Then hobi saw jungkook coming.

"yo jk! Tae has something to say to you!" jhope said as tae's eyes widened.

"hm? What do you want to say tae?" jungkook asked a bit worried at tae's condition right now.

"go tell him" RM said as tae looked at jungkook.

"i-I..."tae's body is shaking he can't move forward but like he's backing away.

"tae? You okay" jungkook asked worriedlyas he tried to get close but tae kept backing away.

Tae looked around, he saw some students looking at him, and his friends telling him to tell him, and jimin looking at him worriedly, and jungkook worried and confused.

And the memories came in his mind.

He can't do it.

Tae suddenly ran away tears falling from his eyes as he went out, gossip started from the students.

"aish look what you guys did to him" jimin said annoyed as he ranned after tae, jungkook following behind while his friends felt bad to what they did to tae.

...

"tae please open the door" jimin knocked on tae's room many times but tae didn't answer but jimin just heard soft cries inside.

"what's wrong with him jimin hyung?" jungkook asked as jimin sighed.

Jimin signaled jungkook to follow him in the living room so that they could talk.

"let me tell you what happen back then...

(a/n: in here jimin is explaining the story while I show a flashback of tae before)

Tae is the most popular kid at highschool, he's very confident and everyone's idol. He has basically alot of friends cause he can talk to new people easily.

But he has his bestfriend jimin and his bestfriend/crush minjae. Tae isn't shy to say anything, he's a very talkative person and he's pretty funny as well.

Until that day that he have to confess to minjae. The day tae lost his confidence. The day that he promised to keep everything to himself.

"I like you minjae!" tae said it loudly while the other students looked at him shocked even minjae as well.

Minjae chuckled as he went close to tae.

"well I don't like a gay faggot like you" minjae smirked as tae widened his eyes.

"w-wha-"

"hey everyone look he's gay can you believe it?!" minjae laughed while the other students looked at him in disgust.

Tae looked everywhere, he saw full of disgust stares and gossips, his tears started to fall as he looked at minjae.

"what so you're crying now? Pathetic, youre so weak like a girl, oh wait you are one" everyone started laughing.

Minjae got close to tae's ear and whispered.

"you should've have kept it to yourself, you're so confident that I will like you back, bitch I hate being with gay people like you" minjae said as he pushed tae harshly and spilled his coke on tae.

"everyone don't ever come close to this guy, he's trash anyways" minjae said as he left as everyone left as well leaving disgust faces to tae.

Jimin didn't care if tae's gay and just helped tae cause he's been best friends with tae since they were little.

Then that day on tae became quiet, he would flinch every now and then and he has no more confidence in him.

And he promised himself to keep everything to himself forever...

End of flashback~

Jimin told tae's situation and jungkook felt really bad for tae, why would that happen to an angel like him.

"I'm so sorry for him..." jimin sighed.

"and now he can't tell you that he liked you" jungkook immediately looked as jimin eyes widened.

"tae l-liked me?" jimin nodded as jungkook looked down with a little smile on his face.

Jungkook then stood up as he went a the backyard.

"yah what are you doing??" jungkook didn't answer as he started to climb to tae's window.

"jungkook!!! You'll get hurt you bastard!" jimin warned as he didn't listen.

Jungkook then opened the window as tae shot up from bed.

"j-jungkook?"

"hey tae" jungkook smiled like nothing as he got in tae's room.

"y-you'll get-" jungkook then suddenly hugged tae as tae got shocked.

"I like you too tae..."jungkook said as tae's heartbeat got faster.

"W-what?" tae asked as jungkook looked at him and held tae's face.

"i-I like you too for a very long time and don't worry I will never hurt you" jungkook said softly as tae blushed.

Jungkook then leaned in for a kiss and yep they kissed alright. The kiss is full of love and tae never knew jungkook likdd him back.

"will you be my boyfriend then Kim taehyung?" jungkook asked as tae immediately nodded.

"yes!" then they kissed again while jimin who is outside the door smiling as they finally got together.

Then the next day their friends said sorry to tae for pushing him and they revealed that they are in a relationship.

And somehow every students knew about their relationship and they ship it.

And the day on tae started to go back to his normal self again he's not shy anymore.

But only shy to jungkook...

。.•*¨*•♬✧ the end ✧♬•*¨*•.。

Heyyy another story again I hope you guys liked it I suddenly got this idea so I made it right now so I won't forget it haha

Please vote and continue to support my book :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2.5K 10
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) • nswf content • smut • topkook • bottomtae • open for story comm...
37.2K 502 12
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯...
4.2K 123 9
Just some random oneshots made by me. Requests are open (๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و
422 20 5
taekook oneshots toptae