LOVING MY BULLY...(ON HOLD)

Af kannammakathal

This is my third story on Abhigya... This is a story of college students.. He is a bully of her.. that's it... Mere

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35

Chapter 6

1K 99 46
Af kannammakathal

Hi guys nice to meet you all..

No proof read.. Sorry for the mistakes..

Thank you so much for ur precious votes and comments and love❤😘..

Here I'm going to show the new characters pics for better imagination..

Seema mishra as Dipali..

Leena jumani as Tanu mehta

Avinesh rekhi as Sultan..

Back to the story...

Prags POV..

"Don't try to escape from me.. Already I caged u in a place(his heart) where nobody can enter and rescue u.. And don't dare to allow anyone in ur life.. If it happens.. Then you'll regret it.. I'll kill the person who tries to involve in ur life except purab... Keep this in ur mind..." He whispered in my ear and went leaving me confused.. Scared.. And shocked..

I don't know what to do next.. I tried to register what he said.. He said that I'm totally trapped by him.. Then what about my life.. I'd rather die than being under his control..

Why the hell he always came and scare me!!

I stand there dumbstruck.. After sometime, I went to my hostel and the day went by remembering his thoughts.. The next day, I went to college with so much of confusion...

I entered the college and attend my first class.. Bulz and madhu didn't talk with me.. But almost every eyes were on me only.. After the first class.. They dragged me to canteen.. They glared me the whole morning...

Then we sat in one of the table.. They glared me more intensely..

"What the hell happened that day?" Madhu started her enquiry breaking the silence..

"That.. That.." I stammered.. Bulz throw a deadly glare towards me..

"So u r not going to tell us?? Isn't it??" Bulz told angrily..

"I.. I don't know how to tell u two this.. I'm sorry" I said with much difficulty..

They sighs.. "So u r trying to run away.. Isn't it.. Do you think u can escape from this easily??" Madhu said with half disappointment and half angry and concern..

"I don't know what to do after that incident.. They well planned and played with me.. I thought not to bother anyone for my problems.. I don't want u all to suffer because of me.. That's why sweeties.. I'm really sorry.." I said with pleading eyes..

"So u see us as strangers.. So we r not ur friends.. Hmm.. Very good.." Bulz said sarcastically..

" No bulz.. I didn't mean that way.. I just tried to not involve my friends in a problem.. Please don't talk about like that.. I'm really sorry.." I said helding my ears and giving them a cute puppy face... They laughed seeing me..

"But prags.. Don't do like this.. Otherwise we won't forgive you.." Bulz said.. I nodded..

Then purab and Rk came and sat in our table..

Thank god! Mr.Bully is no where to be found!!

"Baby.. I'm really mad at you.." Purab said with a annoyed face..

"Why don't you tell us when we were in emergency room??" Rk asked with little annoyed but more casual.. He attitude is like a miniature of abhi's attitude...

Well!! Birds of same feathers flock together!!

But what about purab??

That's why he became friend of me!!😁😁

"So u r not going to convince me" Purab said this making me came out of my thoughts.. He said this like a child.. I smiled at his chilish face...

"So tell me.. What I have to do to convince my jaan??" I asked playfully.. He turned his head opposite side..

"What r u doing here?? Come we have a practice now.." We all turned to the source of that voice.. That's abhi..

Oh no!! I'm gone!!

Madhu and bulbul bid bye and we four went to music club.. He stared me intensely.. But I didn't dare to see him.. I walked slowly.. They three went went fast before me.. Suddenly two hands dragged me to back of the studio.. That's.. thats.. Sultan..

Why him now!! What he is going to do!! Why everyone choose me to harrass !!

"What's ur name?" He asked.. "Pr..prag..pragya" I stammered..

"I'm sorry for that incident yesterday happened.. I want ur help now.." He again asked.. "Wh.. What?" I stammered again..

"I want u to introduce me to ur friend madhu.. I like her.." He said with little pleading eyes.. " What??" I widened my eyes.. "Yeah" He shrugged.. "No!" I said firmly..

He clutched my hair tightly..  "Don't even think about that!! No matter what.. I'll get what I want.. So be smart dear.. Don't try to escape from me.." He said and left.. I sighed and turned but got hitted by something.. I adjusted my specs and turned up to see what.. My heart skipped its beat..

Oh my bad luck!! Why every bad luck came to me at a time!!

That's abhi.. He standing there furiously looking at me..

" What the hell he told u?? I already said that I'll kill the one who tries to involve in ur life!! R u really didn't understand or acting like not understanding??" He asked furiously..

So he mean it!! I thought that just he said for scaring me!!

"No.. No.. I'm.. I mean.. He didn't involve in.. My life.. He just talk.. Talking with me... Friendly.." I said like almost a whisper..

"Don't raise my anger by taking his side!!.. I heard what he said to u.. What.. What's that!🤔 haan! 'No matter what.. I'll get what I want.. So be smart dear.. Don't try to escape from me...' Isn't this what he said??" He asked burning me with his eyes..

"He.. He doesn't.. doesn't mean that way.." I said controlling my tears..

"I already said that don't raise my anger by taking his side.. So he didn't mean that way.. Then what the hell he mean by that!!??" He asked tightened his grip in my forearm..

"He.. He asked... about.. about madhu.." I said bearing his painful grip... "What!! But why??" He asked slightly loosened his grip..

" Because.. Because he likes madhu.. He told me.. to introduce him to madhu" I said.. His face seemed little relaxed..

"What!!!!" We both turned to the voice.. Thats Rk.. Abhi takes his hands from my hand fully..

"Uhm??" I saw Rk not understanding what he mean..

"What u told to abhi?? Who like madhu?? Who told to introduce?" He asked with little anger..

"Sul.. Sultan.." I almost whispered.. He scratched his forehead and scowled his head with his friends..

Then he left without saying anything.. Then we entered music studio and practiced for the culturals..

After that we r went to canteen.. We all sat in a rectangular table.. Like - we three girls r one side me bulz madhu and other side boys were sitting opp to us abhi purab and rk.. A empty chair is in the corner in between to me and abhi.. Suddenly tanu came there and sat in that chair with her short skirt and a cut top.. She seductively placed her hands in abhi's shoulder.. My heart ached seeing this.. But abhi's concentration is full in my face.. So I hide my pain trying to ignore her existence.. But he didn't pull her hands or scold her..

"What the hell you want now Ms.Tanu mehta??" Asked purab with much irritation.. "I don't come to talk to you.. So you better shut ur mouth Mr.Purab khanna.." She said with the same irritation..

"Don't raise ur voice here.. If you want to talk to ur someone means.. Get the hell out of here with whom you want to talk.. Got it?" Asked bulz furiously looking both of them.. Then only I remembered that purab said that bulz and abhi were siblings..

"Hey.. U... Darling.. Come.. I want to talk with you.." She said seductively to abhi scowling his hair.. Without a second, I stood up and walked away to hand wash area.. I can't tolerate that their romancing session..

She dumped him!! Then why the hell he sitting their silent and allowing her to do what she wants!! Is he still have feelings for her!! But how can he!

Oh really dear!! But how can that matter concerns you?? R u a friend of him or......

Shut up!! Enough!! I don't care and that matter doesn't concerns me! I didn't care what the hell relationship they have!! That's it..

Conversing with my own inner soul.. I came to the table again.. But they two were no where to be found! Oh no! I missed what happened!! Now I can't even ask to anyone avout this!!

I went and sat in my seat silently.. Then again someone sat in abhi's seat.. I saw who..

Oh no! Not again!

That's Sultan!! I want to run from here!!

"Hi pragya.. So u r not going introduce ur friends?" He asked with a evil grin in his face.. All saw me with utter confusion except rk..

"Why she have to introduce us to u?" Madhu asked.. " Because I'm also her friend " Saying this he shrugged.. Now rk glaring at him intensely.. If looks would kill.. Then he'll definitely be dead now..

"What? From when!!" Bulz and purab asked in unison widening their eyes..

"He is not a frnd but bullied her to introduce you all to him" Rk said casually at the same time furiously..

"What!!!" Madhu asked with shock..

"Yeah dear.. Cool.. I bullied her because I want to talk with u.." Sultan said to madhu calmly..

"Me?? Why??" Madhu asked with confusion and curiosity.

"Why because I like you.." He shrugged saying this casually..

Madhu eyes widened at his open and sudden confession.. "What!! R u kidding??" She asked trying to be normal..

"No madhu.. I'm serious.. I really like you.. I want you to be my girlfriend.. Think about it and tell ur positive answer tomorrow.. Remember.. Only positive answer.. Not a negative one.." He almost warned her and left..

"Tell!!" Rk yelled.. Madhu blinked and asked " What?"

"Don't act madhu.. Tell what r u going to tell him tomorrow!!" He yelled again..

"I.. I don't know.." She said honestly.. Rk stood up and stomped his feet and walked away...

I went near her and patted her shoulder.. She gave a weak smile to us.. Then we all headed to our dance club..

I saw abhi in the corner.. Almost every eyes were on me.. Whispering something to each other.. They all saw me.. Suddenly I heard a slap sound.. I turned my head towards the direction.. That is.. That is purab.. He slapped dipali..

" How the hell u humiliate her!! Haan.. She is not a orphan.. She have us.. Especially ME! Got it.. Here after don't even think to make her cry!! Otherwise you'll be face the consequences!!" Saying this he left seeing and smiling at me reassured..

I almost have tears.. I didn't have anybody to take my side till I joined this college.. But now I have purab bulz madhu.. I really become happy..

Then everyone starts went to their partner... But I didn't move to abhi.. I stand there.. Seeing me standing.. He came towards me.. And takes my hand and started dancing.. I don't know what to do.. He danced gently but intimately.. I'm disturbed by his closeness.. And the most confusing and disturbing thing about him now is his smile.. He smiled at me.. For the second time.. I saw his smile..

Oh my god!! Am I dreaming!! Or hallucinating!! What a lovely smile!!

Then remembering about tanu.. I distanced myself from him.. He looked at me with confusion..

"Go dance with her!!" I said without thinking as usual.. He blinked and asked "with whom??"

I mentally slapped myself for asking that question.. The next second.. His confused face turned into a wide grin.. "So u really want me to dance with tanu??" He whispered leaning close towards my ear.. My breath stopped by his closeness.. I started shivering.. "N.. No.. I.. Mean.. Yes.." I stammered.. His grin widened.. "So may I?" He asked little distanced from me.. I become sad by his action.. I don't know why I felt sad for him to dance with tanu...

But to be surprised by myself.. I held his wrist "no.." I said.. He grinned even more.. "I mean.. I'm..I'm ur partner.. It's against the rule to dance with someone other than partner.." I tried to reason myself.. But he pulled me the next second amd started dancing didn't even care about my reasoning..

Then after that.. Some unknown happiness or contentment or whatever.. I don't know.. But I felt better.. Then I went to singing club lonely.. Suddenly tanu came in front of me...

She grinned evilly and came near me.. "Abhi is always mine! Don't dream to be by his side!! He still loves me!! U know he told that he wants to be a dance partner for me.. But fate plays otherwise.. He hates you to the hell.. So better stay away from him!! That'll be good for you!.. " She said.. I can't tolerate her words..

"I don't care whom he loves or what he thought about me!! I know what to do! So u better stay away from me!! If you want abhi.. Then I don't care or to be frank.. I'll be very happy to leave him.. So get lost" Saying this controlling my tears.. I went from there...

Pov ends...

Abhi's POV..

Tanu came and started her acting.. I don't know why she came to me now.. But my concentration is fully on my chashmish.. Yes! I put a nickname for her.. Because I hate her name.. Her face became annoyed, disappointed and sad seeing us like that.. But I was dancing inside seeing her face.. She didn't like me being close with other girls.. I continued to be silent to saw her actions.. I want her to scold and shout at tanu.. But she went away.. Poor chashmish 🤭!

Within a second.. Tanu literally dragged me to outside...

"So abhi... I know you didn't like me.. And I also know that you hate pragya.. Isn't it??.. I saw u bullying her 2 days before in gate!!.. U know abhi.. I too hate her.. She challenged me.. How dare she! So enemy's enemy is a friend.. Why not we both join and bully her.." Saying this she winked at me.. Already my blood boiled hearing her words..

Slap!!!

I slapped her immediately unable to control my anger.. "Don't dare to go near her!! She is mine!! Only mine!! If you do anything stupid like making her cry.. I'm sure to rip off ur body with my hands.. Got it?" I shouted at her.. She looked at me with a utter shock placing her hand in her cheek where i slapped..

" Then.. Why.. Why you Harrased her??" She asked..

"Because I have the rights.. I only have the rights to harrass her.. Humiliate her.. Cheer her.. Coo her.. Love her.. The rights anything about her belongs to me only.. Remember!! Only me!! Mind it!!" I yelled at her.. Now the hand is in her mouth which is in cheek before..

"So.. U mean.. U.. U.." She tried to finish the sentence... "Yes.. I love her.." Saying this I went from there leaving her hell shocked by my confession..

TO BE CONTINUED..

HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS..

DON'T FORGET TO TELL YOUR OPINION FOR THIS CHAPTER..

BYE👋👋👋..

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
81.8K 185 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
26.6K 1.9K 48
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
47.3K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...