~•My Deku•~ (KatsuDeku/BakuDe...

By YurikaAnne

C O M P L E T E D ♡ ~•♥•~ Bakugo Katsuki, a Dragon Hunter born with a high pride to protect, is an aggressive... More

1: It's been TOO long
2: Visit
2: Visit (Continue)
3: The Prince meets the Hunter
4: Wolf..?
5: New Friends..?
6: Tournament
7: News and stuff
8: Bringing back Memories
9: Everything is Limited
1K READS?!
10: Remaining Days
11: Remaining..
12: Remain
13:Versus
14: Bring it on!
15: Inferiority, Superiority
16: Here we go!
17: Hide N' Seek
18: Unwanted Visitors
19: Strange Strangers
20: 'Teary Reunion'
22: Battle
23: PRIDE
24: Your HeartBeat
25: First and Last
26: Reminscing..
27: Star of the Dawn
28: My Deku

21: Welcome to Hell

1.7K 54 17
By YurikaAnne

“K-Kacchan?” Midoriya called out once again.
Oh, how Katsuki missed his nickname so much that he had always hated.

“Just kidding~!” The boy, that’s supposed to be Midoriya Izuku, scoffed with a smirk.

The ash-blonde was left stunned, not expecting the response. Who the heck would expect that though?! That fucking goody-two shoes just transformed into a fucking villain out from some fictional novels.

  To Katsuki’s surprise, the greenette let out a long sigh of disappointment.
“Man, how I missed those times, Kacchan~”

Don’t call me Kacchan, you little piece of shit’ Katsuki, who had just retrieved his throat from that lump, fell speechless again, and the all-so-familiar is back. And by that ‘little piece of shit’, he isn’t referring to Deku with that (maybe partially) but instead- he was referring to the other guy that isn’t Deku but in Deku’s form.
He doesn’t know what kind of sorcery they did to do that ‘Deku-transformation-or-possession’ thing but it’s not like he care for process of that sort or potion and its whatnot, he cared for Deku.

The REAL Deku that he had always known. That living broccoli that turns into strawberry when blushing.

The ‘beast-tamer’, according to Shitty-hair.
The ‘Nerd’ according to Uraraka and Iida.
The ‘fanboy’, the ‘goody-two-shoes’, and all those very part of him.
Those fucking freckles on his chubby cheeks, those big-round green eyes where that light of hope always shines, his green curly yet fluffy hair like a fucking cloud, and that small built body of his.

“The Deku you know is already dead” the greenette said, looking on his fingernails as if he doesn’t care at all.
“This body is just an empty shell when I found it. The soul that once owned this body is long gone.”

Dead? Deku is?

Goddammit, how can he just accept that? He just lost all hope in his life!

“Don’t lie to me..” He said lowly, his head bowed down. Processing his thoughts and the another-fucking bombshell of truth. He can’t even sort out which is an obvious lie and the truth.

His eyes started to water, it’s like a waterfall- no, it’s like a fucking dam that had always been there hiding all his fucked up emotions and it just busted open. He had been avoiding that thought for so long, yet the greenette itself just slap him the fact.

He suddenly felt weak. Not just that, it’s like he just lost all his bones and he has become a lifeless thing. Just like an ‘empty shell’, he wouldn’t mind being killed right here and now.

His knees can’t support him anymore that he just fell on his butt on the ground, his eyes still a watery mess.

   Anger. Sadness. Anxiety. Worry. Annoyance. Sorrow. Irritation. Loneliness. Regret.

  All those messed up feelings inside him, they just stayed inside his chest for months and he can’t believe that his emotional breakdown would be in hell.
He just wanted to snap and scream all the curse words he knows, pour out all his tears and squeeze every drop of sadness out from his body.

What should he do now? There’s nothing to do. He just had all the false hope he had slapped on his fucking face.

‘WHAT THE- BAKUGO! STAND THE FUCK UP! DON’T FUCKING CRY! STOP MOPING THERE YOU MOTHERFUCKER! IT’S NOT YOUR FUCKING FAULT! YOU’RE BIG ENOUGH TO HANDLE THIS SHIT! STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING KID! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, BAKUGO KATSUKI!’ are what the inner Katsuki tells him to do, though that part of him is also about to fall into a breakdown of emotions.

‘There’s no way that it’s not my fault’

‘Deku hates me’

‘I never knew some shit had been happening to him all these time’

‘I never knew that he had been carrying such burden on his shoulder.’

‘I’ve been calling him a loser and a ‘useless’ shit but, the truth is- I’m the fucking weakling.'

'I’m a fucking coward’

‘I’m the fucking loser’

‘I’ve never done anything good’

‘I’m the fucking useless shit here’

‘BAKUGO!! STAND UP’

‘BAKU FUCKING BRO!’

‘BAKUBRO!!’

    “BAKUBRO! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!” A loud voice said, static noises can be heard from the background. And believe me, there’s another guy’s voice from a distance, sounding so high and drunk. That sudden noise made Katsuki jolt his head back up.

“What the-! Did they just defeat-!” Shigaraki subconsciously said out loud.

It’s telepathy. But from what Katsuki observed, he isn’t the only one hearing it.

Hey, listen here you dipshit! We can see you right now and I have to say that you’re a mess! Keep your cool, man!” That message made Katsuki frown in annoyance and actually a bit of relief. He quickly wiped of those fucking tears.

Look above you! Everyone’s watching you!” Kirishima said, in determination.

“What does that mean? Y’all dead and watching from heaven or something?” He scoffed, and with that, he looked above him.

There he noticed that they aren’t really in hell, (well of course they aren’t at least that’s solved), the point is- it’s like they’re in a ball or something.

He can see Kirishima and the drunk-looking guy, Kaminari, and a female unconscious and tied tightly with some rope.

‘You call that everyone? Damn, there’s barely even three people there’

“Shut up, shitty-hair, I don’t need your words of wisdom and all” Katsuki said, rolling his eyes away. Once he stood straight up and had a deep inhale and exhale, he fixated his eyes back to his opponent.

THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT! BE A MAN!” Kirishima scoffed, and started laughing.

Honestly, Katsuki had been trying to keep his shit together. Accepting the story about the village as the truth and he wasn’t surprised that Shigaraki bragged that it’s their doing, the whole epidemic thing that killed thousands of innocent lives. Accepting the fact that he’s the bad guy. Accepting the fact, that Izuku’s gone.

But when he heard that fucking shitty-hair, it somehow gave him all those cocky confidence he always had back.

“I don’t have a fucking clue what you did to that fucking dickhead, what sort of fucked-up mud did you made him drink or what sort of fiction novels you made him read but there’s one thing I’m sure of, that thing isn’t Midoriya Izuku that I know…” He said as he pointed to the guy.

There’s no way that’s DEKU! He didn’t say that to dodge the pain of reality that isn’t even real to begin with.

“How can you say? You’ve got no proof, right? Didn’t he already tell you? Midoriya Izuku is long dead” Shigaraki asked, in a mocking tone.

“Yeah, I have no fucking proof to show, it’s just what my gut’s saying. I have no fucking care if you believe me or not. It’s not like I said that to convince you airheads.” There is it, the typical Bakugo, if there’s something he can trust- that’s his guts and instincts.

Katsuki believe that inside that body, hides the crying coward Deku he knows, he can feel it.

He saw that light in his eyes earlier, there’s no other human being that can emit the same light as his eyes does. That’s the only thing that kept himself believing that his Deku isn’t completely gone yet.

“HEY YOU FUCKING DEKU! I KNOW YOU’RE INSIDE THAT BODY! STOP HIDING THERE LIKE A COWARD! WELL- YOU HAD ALWAYS BEEN A COWARD! DON’T YOU THINK IT’S TIME TO CHANGE? ACCEPT THE FUCKING REALITY! HUMANS ARE SHIT! I AM ONE OF THEM! AND YOU ARE ALSO ONE OF THEM.” Katsuki yelled.

“Oh shut up, your voice is just making my eardrums hurt. Besides, it’s useless.” Shigaraki spoke, earning daggers of glare from Katsuki.

“Shut up, you disgusting pretentious little fuck” and those high-class vocabulary of profanities made Shigaraki stood aback and also in awe.

“You little brat-“

“K-Kacchan.. H-help..” The man was interrupted by the real Deku trying his best to control his body.
The light in his eyes starts to flicker, his softened look turning to a frown, his soft gaze turning into a glare, his actions desperately changing like an almost dysfunctional bulb.

“Fuck” The guy muttered. Suddenly, the chains wrapped around Deku tightened, the metal burning his skin. The poor boy grunted as he fell on his knees.

“I-I still want to live..” And with that, the greenette fell unconscious.

“Now let’s end this- just give up, okay? I’ll help you join that Deku of yours in heaven and live happily ever after, great deal isn’t it?” He added, his voice has become desperate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.1K 70
"No, please... Don't go.." Y/N, a girl whose goals are to save and flip people off. And maybe even win the heart of a certain hot-headed boy to bring...
430K 17.7K 36
//discontinued// hiraeth /hiraɪ̯θ/ (noun) a Welsh word for a homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the no...
16.4K 1K 64
"Katsuki's core heated as he was left speechless. His lips parted slightly as Izuku's thumb slipped into his mouth, and he instinctively sucked on it...
22.9K 565 25
[COMPLETED] Cover made by: VioletYbrehl Izuku has a dilemma. He just realize that he likes someone. So, what is the problem about that? The problem i...