~•My Deku•~ (KatsuDeku/BakuDe...

Od YurikaAnne

C O M P L E T E D ♡ ~•♥•~ Bakugo Katsuki, a Dragon Hunter born with a high pride to protect, is an aggressive... Více

1: It's been TOO long
2: Visit
2: Visit (Continue)
3: The Prince meets the Hunter
4: Wolf..?
5: New Friends..?
6: Tournament
7: News and stuff
8: Bringing back Memories
9: Everything is Limited
1K READS?!
10: Remaining Days
11: Remaining..
12: Remain
13:Versus
14: Bring it on!
15: Inferiority, Superiority
16: Here we go!
17: Hide N' Seek
18: Unwanted Visitors
19: Strange Strangers
20: 'Teary Reunion'
21: Welcome to Hell
22: Battle
23: PRIDE
24: Your HeartBeat
25: First and Last
26: Reminscing..
27: Star of the Dawn

28: My Deku

3.1K 84 62
Od YurikaAnne

The stadium is almost empty now.

The audience had left, they're probably in the cafeteria by now talking about what happened as if they just watched a cinema in a theater or something, while some probably went home.

Midoriya, who was beside Katsuki, was able to take a small peep at the paper before the guy could completely crumple it. He doesn't know if he read it right but-

'JEALUOSY' was what's written.

When Katsuki said that it's accurate but also almost at the same time, it was because of the wrong spelling.

Does it mean 'Jealousy' instead? Why though?

I mean- What for?

Jealous of what? Or who..?

Izuku suddenly felt a small pain in his chest and a weight started to form in his stomach.

Izuku brushed the thought off immediately since it doesn't make sense at all and also, it just intensifies the pain in his chest and the weight in his stomach heavier.

"Oi Deku" Katsuki called, noticing Izuku's habit when he's troubled which is fiddling with his hands, and the sudden voice made Izuku tense up.

"Uh- what is it?" The greenette asked with a chuckle, unintentionally sounded nervous.

"Did you just fucking see it? You peeked didn't you?!"

"Y-Yeah.. I'm sorry.." Izuku answered honestly, and also apologized as he lowered his head.

"Did you understand what it says?" Katsuki asked. Izuku turned towards him in surprise, he was expecting the guy to scold him or something, but Katsuki was not looking towards him.

He can see his ear was red though..

Izuku wanted to ask if he had fever but he decided not to.

"Uh- kinda?" Izuku answered, he was unsure of what it says or what it means but he knows what was written.

"It says.. Jealuosy, I honestly don't understand, maybe because it's misspelled" Izuku added, letting out a chuckle, trying his best to pronounce the wrong spelling.

Suddenly, Katsuki faced Izuku, his eyes determined. "Say, Deku- Do you.." He said, gulping down his fear that he called 'lump' in his throat.

Izuku responded with a hum and looked up to the ash-blonde. He doesn't understand but when their eyes locked, it's like they can see each other's feelings, like- they can see through each other's soul across their eyes. He suddenly feel nervous.

He can feel that the next words that the ash-blonde would say will trigger something in him.

"Do you-" Katsuki hesitated once again. He cursed in his breathe first then continued, gathering all his fucking courage.

"Do you want to go out with me?" He asked, biting his lips.

"S-Sure", Midoriya answered, making Katsuki open his eyes wide that he didn't even know was closed. "Where to?" He added.

"Shit- I don't mean it that way! Well, maybe like that but also not- don't take it literally, goddammit!"

Izuku went on silent for a moment to think of what the guy meant, unintentionally leaving Katsuki in awkward silence.

"Hey Bakubro! Let's go now- it's Yaoyorozu's treat!" Kirishima called out.
"Yeah, go on! We'll catch up later!" Katsuki answered, gesturing his hands with a single wave.

"W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-Wait.." Izuku stuttered.

"You mean- you like me? That way?" He asked, surprised and unsure.

"No" Katsuki immediately answered, way too fast that it triggered the pain in his chest that he had already forgotten.

"I fucking love you.."

"I-..I-..I-.." Midoriya doesn't know what he should say. It's like he can't speak- or rather, he doesn't know how. He forgot all his words. He can feel bubbles in his stomach. He can't explain the complicated emotion he's feeling right now.

"Forget I said anything" Katsuki said, acting as if nothing ever happened between.
He turned around to hide his face, he doesn't know what kind of face he is making right now after all.
All he knew is that he is sad.

Ultimately sad..

He wanted to run away. Thankfully, those guys are still around the corner.

"L-Let's go-"

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME, KACCHAN!" It was Midoriya, his head bowed down, his hands balled into a fist. His voice was trembling. Izuku's voice echoed around the stadium and their friends definitely heard him which turned all of them silent.

"I- " Now, Katsuki was the one who can't pick up the right words to say.

"You're just gonna leave it like that?!" Izuku yelled, his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes turned into a waterfall.

"What was that when you told me not to be a coward? You're a fucking hypocrite!"

Izuku took a deep breathe, "Don't just run away.." his voice a bit calmer now.

'How the fuck did we end up like this?!' Katsuki internally yelling to himself.

"Don't be so full of yourself, Kacchan!"

"You know what? You're right, people are shit.." Izuku trailed off, "You are shit and so am I- I am useless and foolish."

"You're so childish, so self-centered, so stupid, so bad at words and you have your own way of talking to people with your curses. You're sensitive, aggressive, hot-headed, short-tempered and boisterous. You have that really high pride of yours that surpass even the highest sky tower in the world but that never fails to motivate you to be the number one out of all with that cocky confidence of yours." He took good deep but shaky breathes. Trying to calm himself down, he slowly relaxed his hand but the trembling didn't stop, he wiped his tears with both hands but it still didn't stop.

"But despite all of those, just like every human, you have that soft part in you where kindness lingers.. It's your heart."

"You make me feel sad, miserable, angry, confused, happy and determined- you're the only one who make me feel this way and it's starting to piss me off!" He yelled, shutting his eyes firmly closed.

"All of those, every part of you, every side..- those make you who you are!" Izuku exclaimed, his eyes locked to another pair of crimson eyes.

"Those are what I love about you!"

"I've grown to love you! I'm useless without you!"

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" Izuku exclaimed, repeating those three words over and over again.
He's still angry and frustrated but his face has turned red.

"Don't just say something like that and then act like nothing happened- take responsibility, you coward.." Izuku muttered.

"You just-" Izuku was interrupted when he felt arms slowly surround his neck.

"You're right- I'm not good at words.. I am hella stupid, childish, selfish, sensitive, aggressive, hot-headed, short-tempered, boisterous and prideful little piece of shit."

"I'm a fucked up person.." Katsuki muttered, bringing the greenette close to his chest.

Izuku was about to pull away but he suddenly heard the beating noise in Katsuki's chest.

He can't pull away, not just because of the arms around his neck but also because of his uncontrollable urge of wanting to hear Katsuki's heart beating fast.
The shorter greenette guy buried his face on Katsuki's chest deeper. His arms desperately pulled the man closer to him.

Both of them knew that they looked miserable as they tried to hide their pathetic faces.

Kirishima, Uraraka and the others stood there in awe. They didn't know what in hell happened in those whole 10 minutes where Izuku was clearly the one yelling and cursing, not Bakugo. When Katsuki hugged Izuku, they all knew what's happening.

Damn, when Izuku was gone- all Bakugo thought of was 'Deku' and it's fucking obvious.

"Finally, man.." Kirishima smirked.
"Everything seems fine between them now.." Uraraka added.
"But man, look at them- They look so pathetic.." The red-haired guy remarked and the cheery girl chuckled.

"I'm so fucking sorry, okay.." Katsuki muttered, pulling the shorter guys closer as he used his other arm to wipe of his tears. He's so happy.
So damn happy..

"What?" Izuku asked in his muffled voice, his face still buried in the other man's chest.

"Dammit- don't make me repeat myself.." Katsuki grunted. Izuku decided to raise his head up, after wiping his tears off.

"I'm just kidding, I heard you" The greenette chuckled.
"I'm sorry that I snapped as well.." Izuku said.

"I fucking love you, dammit.." Katsuki said, pulling the shorter guy closer again, hiding his red flustered face. The greenette struggled so he can see Katsuki's face.
"I love you too, Kacchan.." Izuku said, locking eyes with the ash-blonde making Katsuki's whole face turn crimson red just like his eyes, he's afraid that he might just explode.

The two slowly removed their around around each other. Damn, they look like horny teenagers.

Suddenly, their group of friends ran to them. Kirishima playfully swung his arm around Midoriya as Uraraka giggled at him who's flushed red. He literally looked like a fucking strawberry. While Sero and Ashido laughing and teasing Katsuki.

"Remove your arm off of him, he's mine now" That took everyone's attention.

"My Deku" Katsuki declared.

The End.. ♡

s e q u e l?
😢anyone..?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING UP UNTIL THE END!! 💖
I AM VERY GRATEFUL FROM EVERY ARTERIES, VEINS AND THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

I hope you guys enjoyed it!
Thank you for those who followed!
Thank you for all the votes!
Thank you for reading this!

I know this fanfic is nowhere near great, but I really did pour out everything I can in the last 10(?) Chapters.. and will continue editing and editing and editing this 'till it's a little bit perfect :')

(Don't mind me, just a bit of self-promotion)

Please do check out my other stories!!

KageHina One-shots
https://my.w.tt/s5mYmUn0Qbb

https://my.w.tt/EmutQV51Qbb

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

56.5K 1.1K 70
"No, please... Don't go.." Y/N, a girl whose goals are to save and flip people off. And maybe even win the heart of a certain hot-headed boy to bring...
131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...
6.1K 285 11
When Katsuki distracts himself from his desires, and love, for a certain green haired hero, he creates more problems for himself than he solves. Just...
67.3K 3.1K 10
"Katsuki." Izuku's eyes were cold and unforgiving. Bakugou frowned; the tone caught him entirely off guard. "Deku, please. I-I've made myself so fuck...