~•My Deku•~ (KatsuDeku/BakuDe...

By YurikaAnne

C O M P L E T E D ♡ ~•♥•~ Bakugo Katsuki, a Dragon Hunter born with a high pride to protect, is an aggressive... More

1: It's been TOO long
2: Visit
2: Visit (Continue)
3: The Prince meets the Hunter
4: Wolf..?
5: New Friends..?
6: Tournament
7: News and stuff
8: Bringing back Memories
9: Everything is Limited
1K READS?!
10: Remaining Days
11: Remaining..
12: Remain
13:Versus
14: Bring it on!
15: Inferiority, Superiority
16: Here we go!
17: Hide N' Seek
18: Unwanted Visitors
19: Strange Strangers
20: 'Teary Reunion'
21: Welcome to Hell
22: Battle
23: PRIDE
24: Your HeartBeat
25: First and Last
27: Star of the Dawn
28: My Deku

26: Reminscing..

1.5K 50 1
By YurikaAnne

The grenette took a deep breathe first before he explained, unsure where to start.

~

We moved to another village..

In that village lived my relatives, descendants that I never knew I had. My grandmas and grandpas, my aunties and uncles, my cousins and a lot more. There are also families there that aren’t related to us but everyone still welcomed them. Why not, right?

It was a nice and peaceful village. It was lively and the air was fresh.

I loved going to the forest where I met a weird person. No- he’s not weird, just his fashion. He always wear those expensive-looking outfits, and- his eyes and hair. It has different color.

His hair is divided to two colors; red and white. His eyes; light blue and black.
The boy introduced himself as ‘Shoto’, just Shoto.

We became close friends, and we often meet up in the forest. It’s like our playground.

Months, then years had passed, our daily meet up continued. We talked about ourselves, no- he never talked about himself.

One day, the boy suddenly didn’t show up. Still- I waited every day, and it turned into a week.
After a long time, I met him once again. But he had a scar on his face now, and there are guards behind him.

He told me that he can’t meet up with him anymore so I shouldn’t wait for him, and he introduced himself once again, this time- as the prince; ‘Shoto Todoroki’

I was sad, of course.

But I listened to what he said, I have to respect what his decisions are, not because he’s the prince; but because he’s my friend.

Shoto was surprised when I addressed him as my friend. I learned that I was his very first friend.

After that day, I didn’t wait for him but I still visit our empty playground, with only trees. I wasn’t sad though. It was calming there.

Suddenly, the contagious plague spread to my village.

But unlike in others’ situations, I had a family, they’re skillful mages.
The saved ‘almost’ everyone. Unfortunately, some infected who had weak immune system didn’t make it.

However, it’s not yet happily ever after. My mom was infected. The skillful mages were also infected.

My family was infected.
They tried their best to heal themselves but it’s harder than healing others.

“I-Izuku..” My mom called out. I held her hand tightly, “What is it, mom?”

“E-Escape..”

“L-Live on your own”

It took a while before the things my mom said sank in my head. Suddenly, my eyes started to water. It’s like my mom just told me to give up on her.

“I-I d-don’t w-want to! I-I c-can’t, m-mom!” I was in a stuttering mess. I didn’t know what to do.

First, I had to stay away from them so I won’t get infected. I endured my loneliness. And now, she’s telling me to escape and live on my own? Leave them here?

No way! It’s not just I don’t want to- I can’t!

If only I wasn’t a coward-

“Mom, I-”

“D-do you remember? Your childhood friend, K-Katsuki?” As the name left her lips, my eyes widen.

Right, K-Kacchan..

“Y-yeah, why?”

“I-I saw him around here.. J-Just past these woods..” She said.

“Don’t worry about me so much, I’ll be fine..” the woman added, with her sweet smile.

“Midoriya Izuku, if I were you I’d stay away from the infected..” A voice said from the door.

“W-Who is it?!” I asked, trying to stop my hiccups.

“Sorry for the intrusion, this kid is Shigaraki Tomura..” Another man’s voice said.

“Master! He’s gonna catch the plague!” The Shigaraki guy said.

They’re good guys?
We’re saved?

“Escape now..” A hand touched mine, making me turn my head back to my mom.

“I-I can feel a villainous aura around him..” Inko mumbled. My mom knew that I won’t listen to her about me escaping because I’m a stubborn boy after all. Before I can even protest, she spoke in her soft voice “Save yourself first so you can save others next..”

“T-Trust me, Izuku..”

I know that I can’t do anything..

I know that I can’t save her yet..

But I still believed my mom..

That she’ll be fine..

That I should escape..

That I can save her when the time comes..

I clenched my hand into fists, my knuckles turned into white, my nails digging through my skin but I didn’t feel pain. “I’ll save you no matter what..” with that, she gave me her softest smile.

And I ran away..

I’m a coward..

I ran away, letting my tears pour down.

The Shigaraki-guy and some other guys started to try catch me. I ran downwind, I ran up to hills through the woods but they didn’t stop running, looking for me.

But I suddenly heard a low but loud grunt. It wasn’t a human being though. It was like- purring, or rather, it was growling..? I’m not sure.. I approached the noise, aware that it’s a large beast. I hid behind a tree, I peeked from behind it and my eyes immediately fell to another pair of yellow-silver eyes that was also staring to my own.

It’s a wolf..?

WOLF?!

“There he is!” A man’s voice said, pointing at my direction. I got no choice but to continue running. But there’s a wolf! Should I let myself be captured or let myself eaten by this beast that’s 3x bigger than me.

I’ve got no enough time to think of what to do. Running was the first thing that came into my head in impulse. I tried to run- but the beast was already behind me.

Once it opened its mouth, I shut my eyes completely closed.

“I-It’s a wolf!! A WOLF!!” The guys screamed as I hear them run away.

W-wait.. What about me? I don’t feel pain..

Suddenly, I fell down the ground. Above me stood a white-grey wolf. It didn’t hurt me- I wasn’t eaten alive..?

The beast lowered his head towards me and it purred. IT PURRED!

My trembling hands stretched towards its head, once I had touched it, I patted it and I suddenly fell unconscious- all I hear was splattering noise and it has become cold.

Once I had my consciousness back, I realized that I was in a cave. It’s raining hard outside but I’m not cold. The cave is (of course) surrounded with hard rocks and stones but I feel comfy.

Wait- what- why-?

I realized that I wasn’t laying on just stones, but on a living creature.
The white wolf was keeping me warm this whole time, I can hear it purr as it sleep but it was awoken when it felt something (me) moved.

I patted its head and it purred, returning back to its sleep.

Once I've managed to free myself from the unexpectedly heavy tail, I started gathering rocks. From what I knew, they hit rocks together to make a fire but it wasn’t that easy.

I gathered different kind of rocks, slapped them together. It took a lot of time before I could make a small spark. Still, I managed to make a fire.

Before I knew it, it was already night time..

I didn’t bother to have dinner though. I just went back to the white wolf and took its tail as the blanket.

Days passed..
I survived with just berries and mushrooms as food and the white wolf’s warmth at night.

I hugged the white beast as I said goodbye to it..

After a small walk, I saw another beast.

This time, it’s a lot bigger!

I saw its tail waving.. From what I observed, beasts wag their tail when they’re pleased.

Suddenly, it was right in front of me. Staring in my eyes.

It’s- It’s a D.R.A.G.O.N!

A DRAGON! I couldn’t move at first..
But when I stared deep into it’s eyes, it felt familiar..

I subconsciously held out my hand, it lowered its head and let me pat it.

B-Bakusatsuo?

I met the eyes of who I’m looking for.. K-Kacchan?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 123 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...
6.5K 298 11
When Katsuki distracts himself from his desires, and love, for a certain green haired hero, he creates more problems for himself than he solves. Just...
15.6K 1K 64
"Katsuki's core heated as he was left speechless. His lips parted slightly as Izuku's thumb slipped into his mouth, and he instinctively sucked on it...
70.4K 2.2K 10
[Izuku Midoriya x Katsuki Bakugou] - Katsuki Bakugou is aggressive, depressed, and just tired of being alive. He struggles to hide what he is truly f...