Peter Stark One Shots

Oleh jk_imDying_inside

Basically what the title says. Some are Peter Parker but Most are Peter Stark. Also may be Peter being other... Lebih Banyak

The Phone Call
Petey Boi Big Mad
My Son
I always keep my promises
Principals Office
Tickles
The Breakup
500 Views!!!
Lucid Dreams
I dont dress to impress
Facts about me
Hoodie Mittens
Peter curses
Roasted
1K?????
Bug Reveal
Omg Jesus
Head cannon
Playing with Weapons
Wow 2k!!
Family on CrAcK
Just gad to bless yall with this
Really Peter...
Im sorry Peter
Car Wash
Shorts
Backfired
Peter!! Harley!!
Uhm. I have a boyfriend...
Wow
What's a Morgan?
Old
Worthy?!
Christmas
Son Of Stark!
Wasnt tagged but im bored..
New story?
It's out!!
Weird
The pickup line...
Couldn't decide
Happy New Year!!!!
You can have it.
Yayyy
Rude Rouges -_-
Rouges (different plot)
The Meeting
Family Feud
Ok but wow..
Pictures i have saved in my phone
Imma cry
Pjs
No!
Quarantine
Croc
Sleep deprivition crack shot!! ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )
Mother's Day
Frisbee
A funny one
Happy Birthday!!
Wake up
Wtf did you just say??
Coffee Flavored Icecream
Ping Spoofing
Sick
Mr. Stark Said No
Intagram
My Brothers
My Brothers Pt. 2
A Day at the Farm
Bug Spray
Halloween
Betrayal
Plot Generator pt.2
Awful Memories
Christmas decorating
New Years Pog!!
Ooooooo
Incorrect Quotes
Big Cousin Is Always Watching
Karen
Online Classes
Rouges. Again.
Rougues. Again. Pt.2
The Four Teenage Prisoners
Happy Birthday Peter!
The Four Teenage Trainees
Military
Meeting the Avengers
Crossover
Pizza Delivery
Announcements
Incorrect Quotes Pt.2
News
AHHHHH
Farewell?

Natural habitat

5K 154 59
Oleh jk_imDying_inside

These songs are so funny 😂^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harley~16
Peter~15

A little background info

Everyone knows that Peter and Harley are Tony and Pepper's kids

Ned is an intern for Bruce and MJ in an intern for Pepper. Both Ned and MJ are bestfriends with Peter and Harley because of their internships.
Ned may or may not have spilled the beans that they knew the Stark boys and worked in SI and ofc flash doesn't believe it.
Btw, Peter and Harley are both homeschooled.

On with the chapter!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV
Setting: Midtown high
3:30pm last period

Ned and MJ sat in class with only 30 minutes left. They say bored out of their minds considering they knew all of this stuff. Obviously. They should know since they work at SI.

They continued to zone out while Mr. Crowling babbled about some mixture they were doing next week..
As MJ doodles in her journal and Ned day dreams about what he's going to do once he gets to the tower, they hear Mr. Crowling say something about a field trip, which of course gains their attention.

"Ok class. This Friday, we will be taking a field trip to a very special place. I wont tell you until Friday about half way to the building. As you leave, please come up and grab a permission slip which must be turned in by tomorrow afternoon, since I have to make a list. Understand?" Mr. Crowling explained/ asked.

There was a chorus of 'yes' and hums throughout the room as the bell rang, indicating that school was over.

All of the students got up, put their things away, grabbed a permission slip off of the front desk, and walked out of the school.

"Where do you think we're going?" Ned asked MJ as they walked to their lockers.

"I don't know, loser. Probably an aquarium or something.." MJ responded as she put her class book into her locker and they walked out of the building.

"How is that important?" Ned asked again, as they approached Happy's car.

"How is anything important?" MJ answered.

"You are so difficult to communicate with.. hey Happy!" Ned said.

"Sup, Harold." MJ greeted as well.

Happy proceeded to grumble in response and raise the divider.
MJ just shrugged and opened her book and Ned took out his phone.

Time skip————
Setting: Stark Tower
Peter's POV

As I ran into the kitchen, I look out the window and notice Happy pull into the underground garage.

'Guess Ned and MJ are here' I thought, as I grabbed two bowls and pour in some cereal and milk.

I take the bowls into the common room and sit down on the floor next to Harley, handing him a bowl of cereal.

"Thank you, peasant." Harley smirked.

"Rude. I'm feeding you, you homeless scum." I replied, also smirking.

Harley gasped in mock offense as I giggled. Harley then turned on the tv and we started binging Stranger Things for the fifth time this year.

We then heard the elevator ding so we turned and saw Ned and MJ.

"Stranger Things again? Really?" Ned stated.

"Losers." MJ rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna go and find Pepper."

"What's wrong with Stranger things?" Harley questioned.

"Nothing.. imma go and Dr. Banner. See ya guys later!" Ned exclaimed.

"Adios!" I yelled/sang back.

Time skip————
3rd person POV

"Boys?" Pepper yelled as she searched for her children.

Once she finally found them, she smiled sweetly. They were both layers on the floor, sleeping, with Joyce Byers yelling 'Will!' In the background. Pepper eventually laid a blanket across the boys and walked to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Time skip————
Friday 9:15am
3rd person POV

Ned and MJ were currently on the bus, on the way to their mystery field trip, before Mr. Crowling informed them of where they were going. "Ok class!" He yelled, getting everyone's attention. "So the location of your field trip to is.............. Stark Industry!!"

MJ and Ned were officially shook. They were going on a field trip to their job.

As everyone cheered, Ned and MJ just sat their with wide eyes and mouths agape.

"What's up, Fatso and Fatso's bitchy friend! Ya scared you're gonna be exposed in front of the whole class and that the avengers are gonna be mad at you for lying?" Flash asked with a sly smirk on his face. The whole bus erupted into laughter. (Besides the teacher and bus driver)

"No, Eugene." MJ stated.

"It's not a lie, Flash!" Ned claimed.

"Sure. We'll see once we get there and I ask Peter and Harley Stark themselves."

Time skip————
Setting: SI
Ned's POV

As we got out of the bus, all of the other kids, besides me and MJ, stared at the building in awe.

"Alright! Let's go in!" Mr. Crowling said.

As we all went in, we were met by Ashanti, the tour guide.

"Hello, Midtown high. My name is Ashanti, but you guys can just call me Ti. Today I will be you tour guide. As I call your names, come up and grab your badges." Ti informed as she started calling out names, skipping me and MJ. We had our own level 8 badges.

"Ok class. Make sure to keep your badges on at all times. Our security is very strict about having them on." Ti said as she walked over to the scanners.
Me and MJ quickly grabbed our badges from our bags and followed the class to the scanners.

"Make sure you scan you badges one by one." She informed, walking through the scanner while holding her badge up to the screen as FRIDAY read it.

"Ashanti Miller. Level 6 tour guide." FRIDAY announced, startling the class.

"Don't be frightened. That's just Mr. Stark's AI: FRIDAY." T said, giggling slightly.

As everyone went through, FRIDAY said the same thing. "Level 1. Guest" Only thing different was the names.

Then it was mine and MJ's turn. I went first.

"Ned Leeds. Level 8. P.I. Welcome back, Ned. Would you like me to inform Dr. Banner, Harley, or Peter or your arrival?" FRIDAY asked me. (P.I. Means personal intern)

"No thanks, Fri." I replied, looking around shyly.

Then it was MJ's turn.

"Michelle Jones. Level 8. P.I. Welcome back, MJ. Would you like me to inform Mrs. Potts, Harley, or Peter or your arrival?" FRIDAY asked again.

"No. I'm good." MJ replied, going back to her book.

"Why does stupid Ned and MJ have a level 8 badge?" Flash dumbly asked.

"We work here dumbass." MJ stated blankly.

"Whatever." Flash mumbled.

Time skip————
3rd person POV
Halfway through the tour.

As the tour continued, they started approaching the higher levels until they got to the common area.

"And this is the common room. Most avengers rest here and watch movies." T said as they approached the common room.

Hearing the tv on, T looked over and saw Stranger Things playing.

"Woah is that Peter and Harley Stark?" Flash whisper yelled.

As they all looked over the couch, the saw Peter sleeping on the couch with Harley sitting on the floor, back against the couch Peter was sleeping on with his head resting on the side of Peter's stomach.

"Ah yes. Peter and Harley Stark in their natural habitat." T responded. "Don't worry, we'll be seeing them later at the Q&A." She informed, quietly walking away so she wouldn't wake them.

Another Time skip————
At the Q&A

As everyone sat down in the conference room/auditorium thingy, the Avenger, plus Peter, Harley, and Pepper walked in.

Everyone started cheering and clapping blah blah blah. Introductions blah blah blah. Questions being answered blah blah blah.

Finally, Flash was called on.

"Um- this question is for Harley and Peter- Stark." He said, gaining the boys' attention.
"So there are the two losers in my school that claim they work here and know you. I just wanted to know if it was true."

"Ok~" Harley said, still slightly tired from his resent nap.

"What's their name?" Peter asked, also still tired.

"Oh- right!" He said looking at Ned and MJ with a smirk. "Their names are Ned and MJ." He finally said.

Peter and Harley looked into the crowd and spotted said 'losers'.

The boys smiled slyly at them and their embarrassment before responding.

"Oh yea we know them! We're best buds!" They said walking off stage to them.

"Real losers huh?" Peter said, side hugging Ned since we was in the aisle seat.

"Wait you actually know they?!" Flash yelled.

"Woah watch your tone bud. Yea we actually know them." Harley replied.

"How come you guys picked them?! I've sent in applications like every month and still nothing! Why choose these weird losers when you've got me? I'm smarter, cooler, and I won't raid your fridge like fatso over there!"

That's when everything got serious.

"Woah woah woah. What?" Harley said.

"Ok let me get this straight right now." Peter started. "We chose them because they're good people. You obviously aren't and we don't hire assholes. Secondly you aren't smarter than them because if you were you would've gotten picked 13 applications ago. And if you ever insult Ned or MJ again, it won't end well for you. Understand?" Peter finished.

"Yep!" Flash squeezed.

"Good now get out." Harley deadpanned, pointing at the exit.

"Well tour's over!" Tony finally spoke, looking from his kids to the other students.

"Yea and MJ and Ned can stay here, since they have to come in later today anyways." Pepper added.

As the students filed out of the auditorium/conference thingy, Peter, Ned, Harley, and MJ walked onto the stage with the others.

"Wow boys. Didn't expect that." Bruce admitted slowly.

"I can agree." Ned said, MJ nodding along.

"Thanks losers." MJ thanked.

"Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow 1637 words! That's the longest chapter I've ever written.. sorry it was mostly Ned and MJ but I felt like making this chapter so I made it.. next one with be about Peter and his fam..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

246K 8.5K 37
A 17 year old, a 15 year old, and a 10 year old may not seem as bad to have in a family. Unless their all Starks. Harley Stark, Peter Stark, Morgan...
10.9K 344 10
In which MJ and Ned meet the new kid called Peter Parker, only to find out that he isn't who he claims to be. Or, the one where MJ and Ned find out P...
119K 2.9K 11
The title is pretty self-explanatory. Just some one-shots about Peter Parker, our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. These stories will be pre-snap, u...
32.8K 420 19
Sick fics and Short Stories of Peter Parker (Tom Holland) and Tony Stark. Any recommendations are totally appreciated. :)