My Arranged Billionaire Husba...

By vera__PSR

Aria Brown is a 25 years old introvert. She works as an architect in Moretti constructions. Lives alone in Ne... More

Author's note
Amazing covers
1.|Aria|
2.|Interaction with the boss|
3.|The phone call|
4.|Allesandro|
5.|Getting ready|
6.|The meeting|
7.|The arranged date|
8.|The proper introduction|
9.|confronting Neelam and Anna|
10.|shopping.|
11.|Acceptance.|
12. |lunch|
13. |The meeting room|
14.| Impromptu buisness trip|
15. |He's back|
16.|The Date|
17. |First kiss|
18. |arriving at the office.|
19.|preparing for the date.|
20. |Office gossip|
21.| London?|
22. |Jealousy|
23.| meeting the parents|
24.|confessions|
25. |proposing her|
26.| meeting the other family members.|
27.| Treehouse |
28. |Dress hunting.|
29. |Engagement party.|
30.|what is wrong with them?|
31. |Growing desires.|
32.|spending the day with him.|
33. |His ring|
34. |wedding dress|
35.| Bachelorette party.|
36. |Getting ready for the big day|
37.| wedding day|
38.| Honeymoon|
39. |Becoming one|
40. |Bath.|
41.|honeymoonig|
42.|william|
43.|Back to normal.|
44.|work loaded up|
46.|some more romance|
47.| The new prince|
48.| Anna and Luca|
49. |Luca's confession.|
50.|Sentimental|
51.|Pregnant!|
52.|I am going be a dad|
53.|Telling Anna and Neelam.|
54.| she is here.|
55.|2 years later|
56.|what is wrong?|
57.|Ignorance|
58.|back at home.|
59.|someone else?!|
60.|she is back|
61.|Next day|
63.|His reasons|
64.|Got rid of them?|
65.|Bonding time|
66.|how she got here|
67.|regreting her decision|
68.|Going back?|
69.|kidnapped|
70.|Traitor|
71.|The slap|
72.|Back home|
New story
Epilogue
News

45. |office romance.|

29.8K 1.1K 39
By vera__PSR

Some mature content below....bye👋

Aria's pov:

Time flies!!

It's been crazy! Allesandro and i are celebrating our 1 month wedding anniversary this month.

The past few weeks had been crazy and hectic.

We both have been sorting out our work life and honestly it is much better than the first day.

Allesandro ordered me to stay at home today. I requested him to stay with me but he said that he really wanted to but he has an really important meeting today.

So i decided to cook him lunch.

I made his favorite, bolognese pasta, fried green beans and mini chocolate tarte.

I packed the food and went to shower and get ready.

I wore a black bodycon full sleeve dress that ended right above my knee and it had a slit. I wore black matching lace underwears as well. Just in case something happens.

I mean he has been bugging me to let him make love to me on his table for the past week and of course i denied.

I could take the chance today as Anna is not in town. Even though his office is soundproof, Anna being Anna as soon she will see the locked door she will interogate me about the 'tea' as she call it.

And also, they made me spill out our honeymoon adventure.

How? They made me drunk. Even though i have high alcohol tolerence they were able to make me drunk and spill everything out. EVERYTHING.

Same goes for Neelam we made her spit out what is happening between her and sebastian. He is still trying to win her over but for Neelam they are only fuck buddies. As i said she has an iron willed ass.

So i got ready and added my heels.

I got in the parking lot and drove Allesandro's Audi r8. He lets me use his cars from his huge car collection and he also has a section for bikes as well as he loves them.

I drove into the underground parking and grabbed my bags before getting out.

I took the private elevator that was in the parking itself and went on the last floor.

Oh god!! Anna is not here so i have to talk to that receptionist to ask if Allesandro is in a meeting. I don't want to call him as i want to give him a suprise.

"Hey! Um- Sarah?" I said as i read her name plate.

"Yes." She said professionally but still having that bitch face on.

"Is Allesandro in a meeting right now?" I asked her and she looked at me as if i asked her to give me all of her fortunes.

"Yeah he is having a meeting with the clients." She said now in an annoyed tone.

I rolled my eyes at her making sure that she saw it and got out from there without even saying 'thank you.'

Here you go bitch you can't expect me to behave sweetly to you when you are bitching around.

I went in the sitting area in front of his office and made myself comfortable.

I grabbed one of the magazines and saw me and Allesandro's wedding picture on the cover with the title one of the most eligeble bachelor got hitched.

I chuckled and grabbed another one about fashion and went through it.

After about 15 minutes, the door opened and a few men got out. I stood up.

Allesandro then got out and as soon as his eyes landed on me, he let out a charming smile just for me.

"Gentlemen, meet my wife Aria Moretti." He said and pulled me to his side.

"Hello." I said. After greeting everyone, the elderly one patted Allesandro's shoulder and said "It is good to see you commited boy."

He smiled and said " Thank you sir."

When everyone left he turned to me.

"As far as i remember, i told you to stay at home." He said.

"I know and i am not here to work but i am here to have lunch with my husband." I said and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"So what are you waiting for? Give me my lunch." He said and i felt his hand on the zipper of the dress.

I pushed him lightly and said "not here!"

He groaned and i took my bags and went in his office.

He followed me right back.

I placed the bag on the coffee table.

He came behind me and wrapped me around his arms.

He started kissing my neck and nibbling on my weak spot.

I bit my lower lips in response.

He pressed himself against me and i could feel his manhood poking my butt.

He turned me around and backed me to his table.

"I told you, i'll make love to you on this table." He whispered in a coarse lust filled voice in my ears.

His lips crashed against mine and he nibbled on my lower lips. He bit my lower lips making me gasp and his tongue entered my mouth making love to my mouth.

I felt his hand traveling up to my thigh under my dress. The feeling of his hand against the soft skin of my thigh made me moan in his mouth. This seemed to turn him on more as he also moaned.

He removed his hands on my thigh and moved to the back of my dress. He pulled the zipper down and removed the dress from my shoulder making it pool on my feet.

I removed his coat and his tie.

He pulled back and lookes at me. I could feel the blush rise on my cheeks with his stare. He bit his lips and his eyes met mine.

"So sexy." He whispered erotically in my ears.

"Look what do you do to me love." He said while placing my hand on his huge bulge.

I smiled and pushed him on his chair.

I bent down and kissed him on his lips. I opened his buttons and made my way down to his neck. I kissed and sucked on his neck, leaving a love bite. I trailed kisses on his chest and his delicious abs.

I was now on my knees. I unbuckled his belt and the button on his pants. I lowered the zipper releasing his hard big erect member.

I stroked his length and he growled out something in italian.

I looked at him and his face was scrunched in pleasure "you don't have to if you don't-"

"I want to." I said and he smirked.

I licked the tip of his member and he growled out throwing his head back.

I was new at this but i wanted to give him the same pleasure he gives to me everytime.

He curled his fingers through my hair, growling and moaning.

He grabbed my chin and pulled me to him and kissed me.

He got up and lifted me without breaking the kiss and placed me on his table.

He kissed my neck nibbling on the sensitive skin.

He made his way down to my breast and unhooked my bra. He took my nipple in his mouth and his fingers toyed the other one.

He kissed my belly before pulling his chair and sat on it.

He trailed kisses on my inner thighs and spread my legs.

He ran his fingers on my clothed core.

"Fuck, you are so wet for me baby." He growled out before pulling my panties down.

I gasped when i felt his tongue on my sensitive bud.

He licked my aching core and i fisted his hair.

When i felt his two fingers inside me, i tug on his hair.

"Al- Al." My head titled backwards as i couldn't form any word.

"Wait baby." He said and continue his torture.

"Allesandro!" i screamed out as i let out my release.

"You taste and smell so fucking good babe." He sucked on his fingers that was coated with my arousal.

He stood up and lifted me off the table. He turned me around and bend me down on the table.

"Stay still babe." He said, i know that there was a sexy smirk on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 14K 35
Shivaay is the great businessman and he leads the Oberoi Empire in a way that awestrucks all the business leaders. He has tadi, arrogant and strict p...
340K 8K 15
Adrian Kingston, the 29-year-old CEO of Kingston Hotels. The most eligible bachelor and the guy, who all the girls have hots for. He works hard to ke...
110K 2.7K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
20.5K 1.8K 28
#1 out of 946 in projectNigeria 09/07/2020 #1 African community 12/07/2020 After six years of working tirelessly with every other thing in her life t...