A Vicious Female Raising Her...

By secretyooo

Cheng Huan woke up and had transmigrated as the villainess female supporting character in a novel. The female... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 27

14.8K 509 16
By secretyooo

Eight hundred thousand a year is already a very favorable price for the shop at this location, but Cheng Huan can't afford it.

Currently her business is very good, but she only saved 100,000 yuan, and she's still short on transfer fee. Moreover, in addition to the installation fee, the decoration of the store was also expensive.

Cheng Huan was a little lost, why can't she come through early? She felt a pity in her heart and said to the person on the other end of the phone: "I'm sorry, I don't have enough money now, just ..."

"That's okay, I'm not in a hurry ." There is still a chance: "It's not too late for you to save enough money and find me."

It 's estimated that the contract will expire before she can save enough money. Cheng Huan sighed and thanked him. She hang up the phone, the anxiousness in Cheng Huan's heart is also gone, no matter how good the store are, it is useless unless you have enough money.

She was not in a good mood and did not have the enthusiasm to continue shopping. When Little Star finished his cake, she took him back home.

Little Star is quite attentive to the business of the stall. He is a sensible and filial child. He heard that his mother can be less tired after moving to a new store, so he ask about it almost every day. Cheng Huan only said that she hadn't done it yet.

After she went back that day, she asked the agency to help her search another store. Where the area not too large and the location must be good. The main thing was that the rent should not exceed 50,000 yuan a year.

This time, the news about the store haven't come out yet but another news come.

"What did you say?" Cheng Huan was stunned, still unable to calmly process with the news she just received: "Demolition?"

"Yeah, Ping'an Village is going to be demolished. So every household get a compensation." The man on the other side of the phone said a lot of things: "If you think it's okay, you should come back whenever you want. We just need your permission to measure the house and after that all the other things will be handle by us."

He thought about it and said again: "This time the price given is very interesting, If you missed it, next time may not be so good. "

Cheng Huan responded and said that she would go back if she had time. Hanging up the phone, she still couldn't react.

The person who just called was the director on the other side of Ping'an Village and said that the house there was going to be demolished.

Ping'an Village was the house where the original owner lived. It was a factory dormitory built in the last decades. It was originally assigned to the original owner's grandparents. Later, when the grandparents died, they had no other relatives, and the house fell on the original owner.

Although she knew that the house belonged to the original owner in name, Cheng Huan had never thought about it.

At first, Ping'an Village has less land and the prices is expensive, and it seems to be a famous house in the city. Everyone seems to think that it is impossible for someone to remove it in a short time. Secondly, because of some special regulations of the last decades, the house over there had no property rights and could not be inherited as an inheritance.

In other words, as long as the original household dies. The house is automatically nationalized and has nothing to do with Cheng Huan. If the developer directly demolished her house without saying anything to her it consider nothing was wrong.

Cheng Huan does not think that the developer is unclear about this matter. Businessman value profit and they can save millions of dollars in demolition by removing one household. How could anyone refuse such good thing?

"Mom, what's the matter with you?" Little Star looked at her for several times. She was still motionless. The little guy was worried. She dropped the toy at hand and ran to Cheng Huan and ask carefully.

Cheng Huan recovered, looked at Little Star next to her, frowned and said: "A pie in the sky fell down."

"Where is it?" Little Star knew knew that pie could be eaten. He looked around, but didn't find it. Finally, he looked up at the sky, and still nothing.

Even though Cheng Huan in a complicated mood, she still amused by the performance of little guy, she smiled and pinched Little Star face: "It's not a pie to eat."

"Then what is it?" Little Star didn't understand.

Cheng Huan said aloud: "This is a saying, which means good things. A pie in the sky fell down means that a good thing has fallen on my head."

"Oh." Little Star realized it, and then he still didn't understand: "Then why mother looks unhappy?"

"Mother is not unhappy." No one will be unhappy if they are told to have millions more out of thin air, Cheng Huan just felt it's unreal and panicked.

She always feel that things are going too smoothly. When she want to change the store, there's shops that are in such a good location and the price is not high. When you are short of money, there's news of demolition compensation.

Although Cheng Huan has read the novel, it's mainly talks about the love story of the male and female leads. The original owner just appeared at the banquet as a rich mistress. She did not know if the original owner had encountered demolition in it.

It should be... Cheng Huan thought uncertainly: otherwise it would not be easy to pick up a rich man according to the original owner temperament.

Although the rich man was short, fat and bald.

Little Star was currently held in her arms, and he raised his small hand and touched her mother's eyebrows.

Cheng Huan had a frowned when she was thinking. He used a little effort to smooth out the folds between the eyebrows, looked at her eyes and said, "Then don't frown, then frown is not beautiful."

Cheng Huan smiled. Suppress those strange feeling in her heart and rekindle. She took Little Star's hand and kissed him in the palm of his hand: "Well, I won't frown, baby you play here, mother will cook lunch for you."

"Mom let's do it together!" Little Star followed loudly.

Ever since the Mid-Autumn Festival where they made moon cake together, Little Star had a great interest in cooking, and will come to the kitchen to "help" whenever available.

He wouldn't do anything, even tough he said he helps her its more to making a mess in the kitchen, but he still feels good about it.

Cheng Huan could n't bear to beat his confidence and could only agree. She moved a low stool for Little Star and handed him a vegetable: "Little Star just washed this vegetables, the rest mother will handle it."

"Okay!" Little Star turned out to the green vegetable. The vegetables were bought from farmers in the morning. The vegetables grown by the farmers themselves were particularly fresh.

Little Star stood on the stool, broke half of the vegetable leaves and put them under the tap. He did it carefully, and washed it several times inside and out. When he was satisfied with himself, the green vegetables that had been very fresh had already become withered. After a while, Little Star already destroy half of them.

After assigning Little Star, Cheng Huan cooked the rice, fried a shrimp with asparagus, steamed a small bowl of eggs, and fried a vegetable.

When she put the vegetables on the plate and turned her head, Little Star's vegetable had not fully washed.

The whole small green vegetable given to his hand has fallen apart. When Little Star washed the vegetables, he use to much energy and the vegetables become torn off. The cleaned vegetables are completely devoid of freshness. It is placed neatly by the sink, and it seems to have no other purpose other than to throw it in the garbage.

Cheng Huan sighed helplessly, secretly expecting that the interest of Little Star in the kitchen would disappear sooner. She brought the dishes to the table and turned to call her son.

"Mom, wait for a moment." Little Star didn't raise his head. "I'll wash it off immediately."

Cheng Huan walked behind him, and took the little guy down on the ground, raising her hand to turn off the faucet. Little Star was startled and looked up at her blankly. Cheng Huan poked his head: "Meals are ready."

"Ah ..." Little Star looked at the last crumpled cauliflower in his hand, and turned to look at the dining table. He thought for a while and raised his hand to Cheng Huan: "Mother will continue this later at night."

"Come on." Cheng Huan take the things out of his hands and patted Little Star to let him go to the table.

Little Star trot out, Cheng Huan turned around, gathered the green vegetables by the sink into her hands, and threw them into the trash together.

Then she took out two bowls from the cupboard and filled it with rice. After eating, Cheng Huan was ready to go back to Ping'an Village to have a look.

She keep thinking about it. Maybe for her, millions of dollars are a huge sum of money here. Those developers don't even see it in their eyes.

Because she heard that a part of Ping'an Village had been demolished, Cheng Huan felt that the place was unsafe and she was not prepared to go with Little Star. She entrusted the little guy to the neighbor next door and prepare to go out.

Before leaving the door, Little Star kept shaking Cheng Huan hand and asked her to come back early, and waited for the elevator door to close. The little guy was led back by the neighbor's aunt.

Cheng Huan transmigrate through for more than two months, She only stayed in Ping'an Village for a few days. When she left, it was still lively. Now she came back. The front building had been demolished by half. The steel bars were exposed. The ground was scattered with bricks. It looked very desolate.

The demolition office set up by the developer is in Ping'an Village. Cheng Huan asked someone where the office is and went there. Arrive, she knocked on the door to enter.

There were many people in the temporary office, it was noisy, she waited for a while. Finally after waiting she walked to the desk.

The staff here is quite enthusiastic, asking where she lives, and then telling her about the compensation conditions for demolition. The compensation conditions divided into two cases, one asking for a house or money.

If they choose a house, the resettlement house is at the outskirts of the city, and it belongs to the urban area under development. According to the standard of one-for-three replacement, one square square can be replaced with a three-square-meter suburban commercial house. The market prices around are not much different.

This demolition compensation cannot be described as unfavorable. Most of the relocated households agreed very happy. Occasionally, there are people who almost want to rely on more money, and the developers do n't care. Anyway, it is impossible to give more compensation.

Cheng Huan can't be more satisfied with this condition, and she agreed with almost every consideration. After that, things are simpler, registering an account, measuring a house, signing and confirming, and taking money away.

Cheng Huan originally thought that the house would be at most sixty squares, but when measuring it somehow measured seventy-five squares. According to the calculation of 51,000 square meters, Cheng Huan received the compensations. She signed her name, walked out of the demolition office with a check, returned to the rented house, and she looked like she is sleepwalking.

When the elevator reached the floor, Cheng Huan held the key to open the door. The keyhole was unlocked several times. She stood at the door and looked at the familiar decoration in the room before waking up in a trance.

She took the flat cheque out of the bag and checked the amount back and forth several times, and finally her face showed an incredible expression.

Did she get the money? Three million? It takes only three hours from departure to return!

Cheng Huan glanced down at the number on the cheque again and let out a long sigh of relief.

This efficiency is too high!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...