Path to Destiny

By lovely-lights

A country divided by two. Lamia Sphinx The two countries have lived in peace till they both faced a dilemma... More

intro
Lamia [1]
Sphnix [1]
Lamia[2]
Sphnix [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [3]
Sphnix [4]
Lamia [4]
Sphnix [5]
Lamia [5]
Sphnix [6]
Lamia [6]
Sphnix [7]
Lamia [7]
Sphnix[8]
Lamia [8]
Sphnix [9]
Sphnix [10]
Lamia [10]
Sphnix [11]
Lamia [11]
Sphnix [12]
Lamia [12]
Sphnix [13]
Lamia [13]
Sphnix [14]
Lamia [14]
Sphnix [15]
Sphnix [15.5]
Lamia [15]
Sphnix [16]
Lamia [16]
Sphnix [17]
Lamia [18]
Sphnix [18]
Author's Note
Sphnix [19]
Lamia [19]
Sphnix [20]
Lamia [20]
Sphnix[21]
Lamia [21]
Not an update but....
Sphnix [22]
Lamia[22]
Endymion
Authors Note

Lamia [9]

4.1K 222 134
By lovely-lights

Dinner was over and you can say that everyone was a tad bit tipsy, all except the guards. Queen Lalisa felt herself a little more relax than normal. She also saw herself admiring the king.

Her cheeks were warm from all the alcohol, when King Jungkook told them it was time to go home. As she got up, you stumbled a little but Jin was able to catch.

Queen Lalisa gave her guard appreciating smile. She held on to him, like it was normal, which it was. Jin was there for all the time, he is her guard.

Queen Lalisa was aware of everyone watching them.

Especially King Jungkook.

They went to their perspective car, but Lisa waited for the king. But when she was looking for him, he was in the still by the restaurant entrance. But who was in front of her was Sehun. She leaned away from Jin, to say goodby to Sehun.

"It was nice seeing you again Queen Lalisa." Sehun tells her as he bows to her.

She nod her head in appreciative, "Same to you Sehun."

When Sehun stood up straight, Lisa saw from behind him, King Jungkook was walking towards them.

"I hope to see you again." Sehun continues.

She smiles, Sehun is a sweet guy. But he was a little to forward for her liking. There is nothing with blunt flirting, if the other party was interested. And Queen Lalisa was not interested.

"We shall see. Maybe the king would have another meeting that you will attend."

Sehun open his mouth but king's voice is what caught her attention. "Actually the meeting for his expertise isn't for another three weeks. When you will be back to the Lamia."

Sehun eyes remain on Lisa. "I hope you do change your mind and attend the ball."

"Well, she can't. She is a busy women." King Jungkook told Sehun abruptly.

He didn't let anyone speak, he walk to the car and open the door for Queen Lalisa. Queen Lalisa isn't keen to authoritative men, but she can sense a cry baby when she sees one. And King Jungkook seem like a guy, to cry whenever he doesn't get his way. So she did what he wanted.

Leaving Sehun outside.

Princess Rose sat down in the car waiting for Jimin and Princess Jennie. But it was only Jimin who came in the car.

"Where is Princess Jennie?" Rose ask as the car starts to move.

Jimin casually straighten his shirt, "Oh she umm, decided to go with RM and Jisoo."

Rose brow arch, "And it was her idea?"

Jimin shrugs his shoulder, "Sure."

Princess Rose is not new to men's flirting. Unlike her cousin, she finds a thrill in it. But has she ever settle? Of course not. But doesn't mean, she doesn't like the attention.

And Park Jimin was definitely entertaining.

Jimin clears his throat before talking, "Princess Rose, I have a event I need to attend. It's more a small gathering for a charity. Would you like to join me?"

Rose quirk a brow, "When is it?"

Jimin turns to her, "In two days."

"What charity is it?" Rose ask.

"It's a charity for a youth group." Jimin answers.

Princess Rose eyes widen, "I see, well that's kind of you. Is more an obligation?"

Rose noticed a blush on the man. "Umm yes and no. Well, yes we have to do charity and public events, but this one is more personal."

Rose turns her body to look at Jimin fully, "How so?"

Jimin copy her movement, and now they both were looking into each other eyes, "I believe your teenage years are the years that impact you the most. And honestly, this one is a really good youth group. I want to help it expand."

All the playfulness went out of Rose. She was fully engulfed in Jimin. Rose didn't have a normal teenage years, she believes it would be fun for her to see it, without people knowing her as a princess.

"I would love to join you." She agrees.

Jimin smiles, "Thank you."

Princess Rose bit the bottom of her lips, and Jimin eyes dart down towards her lips. Jimin eyes suddenly became dark.

In the car, where the queen and king, the two were quietly sitting.

Closer than before.

The two were quiet till King Jungkook lifted the window that separate the back and front. Neither Jin or BamBam noticed but Queen Lalisa did.

"What are you doing?" She ask him

King Jungkook didn't answer immediately, he look out the window as if he was thinking. Queen Lalisa watches him, she still was a little tipsy, so she didn't realize she was admiring the crease of his forehead as he was thinking, and how snug and tight his shirt was, and how his tight slacks was showing how thick his thighs were....

"I am not sure if the fire in your eyes are burning wholes through me or something else." King Jungkook voice frighten her as she was openly checking him out.

She immediately turn away. There was not a doubt she was embarrassed.

She heard a deep chuckle that shook her core. "Queen Lalisa are you okay?"

She nod her head, still not looking at him. She felt a shift of movement, which made her breathe hitch.

She felt her hands came in contact another set of hands.

Bigger hands.

She look down and sees King Jungkook hands on top of mine. She hesitantly look up and not to her surprise when king Jungkook eyes were on her.

"Are you okay?" He ask once more.

She gulps, "Yeah, I think I'm a little tipsy." She admits.

He nods his head, "It explains your clumsiness."

"Yeah, luckily Jin was there." She tells King Jungkook.

"I was there too." He said, which made her froze.

"Yes but would have actually caught me?" Queen Lalisa teases him.

King Jungkook took a breath, and straighten his posture. "I know you think Sphnix men are just egotistical men but we still respect a women. Yes I would catch you." He then turn to Queen Lalisa with sincerity in eyes, "The question is, will you let me catch you?"

The question took Lisa off guard. He watch her, as she thought of his question. Lisa and people around her were  well aware of her pride but nobody every question her.

I guess only a king would make her question herself.

Before the conversation would continue, the car halted. They were in front of the Sphnix's castle. But the two didn't move.

The air in the car was thick. Lisa was still running on alcohol in her system. And she actually like the king's company.

"King Jungkook?"

"Hmm."

"Do you mind taking a walk with me, in your mother's garden?"

King Jungkook wasn't looking at her but she can see from the side of his face, he was smiling. He didn't say anything, but open the door and got out of the car.

The door on Lisa side opens as well. Jin was there with a smile.

"Jin, go rest. I'm going to take a walk." She tells Jin. Jin's showed uncertainty, "Jin. I trust them. Please trust me."

Jin respect his queen, But he was doing his job. He hasn't seen any sign of the king wanting to harm Queen Lalisa, but he still didn't trust them. But if the queen insist, he can't really say no.

"Remember the uppercut move I showed you?" He ask Queen Lalisa.

Queen Lalisa laughs but nods her head, "Yes Jin."

He nods his head. "Be careful. I'll only rest for thirty minutes." He tells her.

"Okay. Rest well." With that Jin walks away.

Queen Lalisa notices BamBam going up the stairway while King Jungkook stood by the car. Everyone was looking why the the queen and king's guard were walking up the castle without the two.

King Jungkook was the first to take a step toward the side of the castle. Which made Queen Lalisa follows him.

"I guess the two don't need our help." Rose told Jimin as the two were watching king and queen walk away.

"Since they are taking a walk, would you like to explore the castle with me?" Jimin ask Rose.

Rose smiles, "I would love to."

Jisoo stood between V and RM as the four walk away. She knew what the princess was up, and she was all for it but Jisoo didn't expect the princess to fall for the king's right hand man.

"Jisoo, I am going to rest for the remaining of the day. I'll see you tomorrow." RM inform Jisoo.

Jisoo smiles, "See you tomorrow."

Jisoo stood there watching RM walk away, when V was starring at her with a smile. Jisoo thoughts V was a sweet man, but she was here for business.

When Jisoo took a step, V follows her. Jisoo notices, and stop walking making V bump into her.
She took a deep breath and turn to V.

"V, don't you have to guard Jimin?" She ask him.

V smiles Jisoo, and shook his head. "No, but would you like see something cool?"

Jisoo crosses her arm, "What is it?"

V smiles brightly and grabs Jisoo's hand and ran. Jackson follows the two. Jackson wasn't worried about V. He was more worried about the queen and princess but right now he made sure to be with Jisoo.

While the Sphnix men were entertaining a Lamia women, the king and queen were now in the garden that King Jungkook mother built.

Queen Lalisa loves the smell of flowers. Since it's mostly cold at the Lamia's side, flowers didn't bloom long. Being in this garden, she felt at peace.

"What's your favorite flower?" Queen Lalisa ask the king.

His eyes went to a type of Lilies. They are different than normal Lilies Lisa have seen.

"Tiger Lilies." He said.

"You have a thing for Lilies?" Queen Lalisa boldly ask.

A smirk appears on his face, "Apparently so."

"Why are they your favorite flowers?"

"They are my birth flowers." He explains.

Make sense, she thought.

"What's your place for peace?" King Jungkook ask randomly.

"Umm, my dark room. Where I develop my pictures." She replies.

And that's what did during their time in the garden. Asking each other question about one another. The two knew they were getting attach to one another, but didn't want to admit or show deep it was.

They finally sat down on a bench and watch the sun settle down. The wind was a little chilly. Queen Lalisa was use to this but the king didn't think it was normal.

He took off his light coat and wrap it around her shoulders. Lisa was surprise by the his sudden gesture.

"Oh I am use to this." She tries to tell him but he eyes held a stern look on him, leaving her no room for argument.

She left it and smile at him.

"Let's go inside. It's getting late." King Jungkook suggests.

When the two walk into the castle, it was silent. It was late but it was the time where everyone was getting ready for bed.

King Jungkook walk with Lisa to the stairs that led her to her room. He waited till she said goodbye.

"Thank you for the day. I had a great time." Queen Lalisa tells him.

King Jungkook nods his head. "So did I. We still have tomorrow."

They still have tomorrow, she thought to herself.

"Good night King Jungkook."

"Good night Queen Lalisa."

She walk away from him to her room. She look back once she was in front of her door and he was still there with his hand in pocket.

She took a step in her room in a daze. Lisa's smile wouldn't come off her face. She didn't know what about the king that made her interest in him. This was a new feeling for her.

She held the coat that was wrap around her shoulders tightly with a smile. And that's when she realized she still had his jacket.

She ran out her room and up a stairs case where the king room was at. At the end of the hallway, she sees King Jungkook.

She was going to call his name, but a women was with him. Queen Lalisa eyes squints to see who it was, and it was maid that was bluntly flirting with the king yesterday.

Her arms were wrap around him and she was kissing him on his neck. The kings hand froze, not moving her away. And just like that Queen Lalisa ran away.

A\N

Double update.. say what!!!!!

Anyway, you guys are absolutely amazing. Your comments and votes are what makes me want to write. I do get writers block, so bare with me once in a while. I'm still trying to finish this semester so I have a lot going on but I am committed to this story like you all.

I 💜 you.

From the last chapter question, I think we can all agree that we want the girls to be happy.

For this chapter question:
If you could spend a day with any one member of BTS, who would it be and what would you want to do?

My answer.. how the hell am I going to choose lol.
But my bias in BTS is Jin. I honestly believes he is my soulmate. If you guys read my other stories, I don't really have him ship with anyone. Maybe flings and one story he is with Jisoo, but it's because I can't have in myself to write about him with another women.

Lmao. That's just me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.7K 29
"I still love you, Kim Taehyung" "Jennie, forever may not be for us, but I will still love you until my last breath" Taehyung cheated on Jennie wit...
75.2K 3.2K 61
7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]]
157K 4.6K 32
COMPLETE lisa wanted him, and she always gets what she wants. [this is my first ever book so i'm sorry if it's so crappyπŸ™ˆthank you for reading thoug...
75.4K 4.2K 34
For Lisa, being a single mom was the greatest thing in the whole universe and she could not ask anything other than for her daughter to grow up healt...