Black Clover: Blinded Totality

By cloverkeeper

A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large a... More

Chapter 1(the girl with no sights)
Isabella's eye sights
Chapter 2(The Magic Knight Captains)
Chapter 3(let's fly with the brooms)
Chapter 4 (The magic knight exam trials)
Chapter 5(The girl with endless talents)
Chapter 6(The road to be the wizard king)
Chapter 7(The road she chooses)
Chapter 8 (Strange sights and color)
Chapter 9 (A mutual bittersweet feeling)
Chapter 11(a poison to fight)
Chapter 12 (The curse that is cured)
Chapter 13(The colors of the kingdom)
Chapter 14 (The Light of Nostalgia)
Chapter 15(Meeting time of her life)
Chapter 16(The disturbance that surrounds)
Chapter 17 (Suassy Village invasion)
Chapter 18 (Those who protect: part 1)
Chapter 19 (those who protect: part 2)
Chapter 20(History of the elves and the first Wizard King)
Chapter 21(Escorting the Hapshass noble)
Chapter 22(Secrets hidden within the unknown...)
Isabella
Black clover: Blinded Principality (Arc 2)
Chapter 23 (The Dungeon)
Chapter 24 (The Encounter of Rivals)
Chapter 25(The Diamond Mage)
Chapter 26 (The Destroyer and The Pebble)
Chapter 27 (In the Depths of the Treasure Room)
Chapter 28 (Destruction and Salvation)
Chapter 29 (The Meaning of the Fifth Leaf)
Chapter 30(Meeting the Silver Eagles)
Chapter 31 (The Assembling at the Royal Capital)
Chapter 32 (The Distinguish Service Ceremony)
Chapter 33 (The Capital Riot)
Chapter 34 (The Blackout and The Adversity)
Chapter 35 (Chasing What One Is After)
Chapter 36(The Aftermath of the Attack)
Chapter 37(A Promise until the End)
Chapter 38(The Dream Glamour World)
Chapter 39(The Occurrences in Neon Village)
Chapter 40 (Light Magic vs Dark Magic)
Chapter 41 (A Light for a Life)
Chapter 42 (The Third Eye)
Chapter 43 (Magic Knight Captains VS Third Eye)
Chapter 44 (Ytinirt Gnilaes Cigam)
Chapter 45 (Her Degree of Trust)
Chapter 46 (Who is the Traitor?)
Chapter 47 ( Magic All Around Us)
Black Clover: Blinded Tranquillity Before Controversy (Arc 3)
Chapter 48 (The Promise of Eternity)
Chapter 49 (The Unmasked Cured)
Chapter 50 (Friendship within Comrades)
Chapter 51 (His cursed fate)
Chapter 52(A Spark of Despair in him)
Chapter 53(A Lone Heart Beats)
Chapter 54 (The Star Festival: Part 1: The Maiden of Hope)
Chapter 55(The Star Festival Part 2: A Battle of Death!?)
Chapter 56 (The Star Festival Part 3: The Results and Aftermath)
Chapter 57 (Battle between His Love and 'His' Hate)
Chapter 58(A life Changing Decision)
Chapter 59 (The leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun)
Chapter 60 (The Wizard King vs The Leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun)
Chapter 61 (To keep his form save...)
Black clover: Blinded Totality (Arc 4 Final)
Chapter 62 (The Great Rebirth... will start with you)
Chapter 63 (The Desperate Path Towards Survival)
Chapter 64 (The Vow of the Boys of Hage)
Chapter 65 (So Close Yet So Far)
Chapter 66 (It has begun...)
Chapter 67 (Invasion and Blissful Memories)
Chapter 68 (The Grimoire, The Sword and The Meaning of Red)
Chapter 69 (No Human Left That He Cannot Kill)

Chapter 10(The people in me)

23.8K 705 179
By cloverkeeper

William sat on his chair doing paper work. Only an hour remained for the orientation. The masked man sure worked every day, never stopping for a second. That can be said, since he was the next in the line of being the wizard king after the current one.

As he silently looked through his work, he heard a voice, William...

William stopped working to look around. He could've sworn he heard someone. Was he imagining?

William!

William looks at the direction where the mirror was. He stood up, walking towards the mirror. He eyed his reflection. He took his mask off, revealing his short shaggy white hair. He looked handsome, without his mask. Soon his reflection began to envelop. In front of him stood a man about his age, wearing white robes. This man had snow white hairs that matched his perfect fair skin. He had red tattoos around his face. His gold eyes glared at the captain's magenta eyes.

"Patri..." William slowly acknowledged the man in the mirror.

"What do you think you are doing?" The man in the mirror, Patri, spat at the captain of the Golden Dawn.

William shrugged, "Paper work."

"Cut the crap, idiot!"

"You are making no sense!"

"William..." Patri sighed, pointing at him. William's eyes shifted up to his forehead, "You need to figure out how your face become like that!" He spat. The Captain just blinked, placing a hand on his forehead, "There was suppose to be a scar at your upper face. Where is it?"

William's lips parted in confusion and worry. It's true that he had a scar, where was it? "I really don't know. Ever since the entrance exams, it just... " William gave a small smile, "The scar I hated so much... It's gone now."

Patri closed his eyes, "William, you're my friend. I want the things better for you too. But we need to figure out how it got removed." He looks at William in a thoughtful state, "You don't think by any chance it's that blind girl?"

William then looks at Patri, "even if this is Isabella's doing, are you saying that I should kill her?"

"No, of course not! We need to know who she is, where she came from, everything! But we need to be careful, she's very clever." Patri sighed, placing a hand in his chin, "But, the way she can see, it's still hard to understand. Did she not felt my presence in you?"

"I can't even understand the way she looks at people." William admitted, "Let alone knowing that you are in me..."

Patri frowned deep, "The girl's sharp enough to figure things out though. She will be an obstacle in the upcoming future. We have to be very cautious. Just act like you always do. One mistake might lead her to know that something is definitely wrong."

William sighed, nodding in agreement.

Patri then disappeared, leaving William alone at his office. The captain of the golden dawn turned and went to his chair, sitting, letting out a heavy sigh as he buried his face within his hands. Even if it was the blind girl who saved him from his mother's side of the family's curse, he is more than happy.

He will do anything to protect her.

Patri sighed as He shook his head in annoyance as he watched the scene from inside William's mind. He couldn't help but wonder about Isabella as well. Ever since they both saw Isabella in the exams, he couldn't do anything to forget about her. Her magic was just like his, perhaps much stronger than his.

But more importantly, she looks just like him.

"Why does she looks so much like you?" Patri asked to himself, "She's a human. She can never be of yours. I refuse to believe this."

Ten minutes were left for the orientation, as Isabella walked in the corridors, feeling other's Mana. She had placed back her fake human ears back in her pointy ears. She was actually an elf, at least half. Nobody knew this.

Human= white/ grey

Elf: dark green

She soon reached the dinner hall where the other members were. Few of them turned to notice Isabella on the doorway.

"It's that blind girl."

"Filthy commoner!"

"Why even make a weakling like her join a squad where people who are superior to her are here?"

"She's strong alright."

"It doesn't matter, a commoner is a commoner."

Isabella then walked towards the middle side of the dinner hall taking a seat. Surprisingly, she noticed that she was sitting next to Yuno.

"Hello Yuno." The blind girl smiled.

"Hi." Yuno greeted, "How did you figure out that it was me?"

"Your Mana and pattern." The girl simply replied, "I recognized it, back in the exams."

"I see..." Yuno spoke, not understanding a thing that Isabella just spoke off.

"Excuse me."

The duo turned to see a young girl around there age with carrot orange hair and bright green eyes, who fiddled with her fingers.

"May I sit here?" the orange hair girl asked.

Isabella smiled, gesturing her, "Of course, ma'am."

"Oh please..." she sheepishly smiled having her hands up, "I'm no woman or eh... never mind." She took the seat, "My name is Mimosa. Nice to meet you."

"My name is Isabella. "Isabella gave a light bow, "A pleasure to meet you Lady Mimosa."

Mimosa blushed while Yuno made a poker face, "Eh!? Please don't call me lady. Just call me Mimosa. We are friends after all"

"Friends... we just met..."

"Eh?" Mimosa thought a little with a small blush, "Then let's be friends!" She brought her hand out to shake her hand. Isabella smiled and shook her hand back.

Mimosa turns her attention to Yuno, "Nice to meet you! You were chosen from the exams, right?"

Yuno nodded, "My name is Yuno."

"Pleasure." She cheerfully smiled.

Soon William came to the dining room; some members greeted him while others tip their heads as an approval of his arrival. He then gazed at Isabella, who was talking to Mimosa. She lightly tapped Mimosa, gesturing her Captain's presence. Mimosa instantly jolted and bowed. Isabella gave a small nod. William smiled at the both.

William explained the members the norms of the squad as they were served with four full course meals. The nobles were quiet used to this. Yuno was a bit unsure about the display of the food and how extravagant it looked. He turned to see Isabella who silently ate as she listens to the Captain. She ate like a proper noble, much too some nobles surprise.

"You seem natural at this." Yuno stated a nervously.

"It's fine..." Isabella a simply replied.

After the orientation, William was now eating. His other subordinates ate silently, while some were talking. The captain sighed as he took a sip from his glass of drink. Isabella stood from her seat, excusing herself as she made her way outside. William sighed as he sat his drink down the table, holding onto his head in frustration.

One of his member noticed, "Captain, are you alright?"

Instead of answering, William felt his head spinning, his vision becomes blurry.

Patri's eyes widened, "William, you idiot!"

Isabella sensed something of as she turned around. She quickly rushed to the dining hall.

In the hall, the Captain, fall in the ground, unconscious.

"CAPTAIN!"

Authors note:

I've been wreaking my brain since i watched Dreadout 2 but i want to ask you guys...

Who thinks the Fortune Teller looks so much like the lady in red(First Sister) from the first Dreadout game, that they actually might be related?

I have a feeling that she (Fortune Teller) might just come in the upcoming Dreadout games... that is if the developers make one...

Any who, thank you again for continuing to read my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 3K 69
They say third times the charm! Reyana, a warrior, who lived over 300 years as a kitsune (one of the strongest creatures of the myths) dies at the we...
658K 20.3K 72
A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her best friends she lives her dream of being...
51.7K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
12.8K 392 27
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...