Fangirl 3 | Jirose

By Anndeukie

"Harmonia" - goddess of harmony and concord. A fangirl name Park Chaeyoung also known as RosΓ© is same as harm... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue

6

7.4K 257 144
By Anndeukie

Rosé's POV

I open my eyes, when i heard the door closes.

Eh? What happened? Why am i on Jimin's oppa bed? As far as i remember, i sleep on the couch.

I stand up from the bed, following Jimin oppa outside. I saw him go inside the kitchen, i stop on the dinning room entrance, leaning on the wall crossing my arms while watching him.

From what he was doing right now, i guess he's hungry. Oppa was looking for a food to eat.

When he cannot find a food on the countertops and cabinet, he sighed heavily, before pouting. Cuteee!

I chuckle at his cuteness, his mochi cheeks are popping out. He looks like a baby who wants to eat snacks.

He heard my chuckle, making him look at my direction which is a bad move. Oh shit!

He's so cute and adorable!!

How dare he look at me like that! Yah! Don't do that oppa, i am soft on your aegyo's.

"I am hungry......." He said, still pouting.

"Aish! Arasseo, i know you want me to make food for you." I said, it made him smile widely.

My god, how can i resist such a cutie?

I walk towards the kitchen, and search some foods on the refrigerator. My eyes glow to what i saw, this is a heaven!!

Maybe i'll should make a lot hahaha! I get out the strawberries, watermelons, mangoes,kiwis,grapes, oranges, blueberries, a lemon and honey.

I am making a fruit salad for a midnight snack, huhu i am already craving for this!

"Woah! That looks delicious, are you gonna make fruit salad?" I look at Jimin oppa who asked. I nodded at him, making him smile again.

I slowly cut the fruits, but i am getting anxious. It's because of his stares.

"Oppa, can you stop staring?" I asked, still cutting the fruits.

"Why? Am i not allowed to?" He asked, that made me stop.

"U-uh n-no, it's just---"

"Then just let me, i am enjoying the beautiful view in front of me." I blushed, to what he said.

"Be careful not to cut yourself huh?" He said, making my heart beat abnormally.

Is he that really sweet? Aigoo, i forgot he was Park Jimin.

After i cut all of the fruits, i put them all into a big bowl. I squeeze the lemon to get the juice, before i lastly put the honey.

Omg, i am already drooling. This looks really delicious! Speaking of delicious........

My sight immediately look at the man who is staring at me, remembering his abs earlier, when he was half naked.

Aaaaaahhhh!!! Yah, Park Chaeyoung! What are you thinking again! Aish how naughty.

"Stop daydreaming about me Ms. Rosie." He said, that made my eyes widen.

Did i say it too loud?! Oh my god, that was embarrassing.

I shook my head, before i continue to mix the fruit salad. When i am done, i get two spoon,and serve it to the table.

"Wow, it looks good! Like the one who made this." Jimin oppa said, that made my eyes widen again.

What did he just said?!

"Ahhh hehe nevermind, let's eat this on the living room." He said, before taking the bowl out of the dinning room.

I sighed first, before cleaning the kitchen, after cleaning it i go follow him at the living room.

"Why aren't you eating yet?" I asked.

"I am waiting for you, we will eat this together." He said, smiling at me.

We are both about to eat spoonful of the fruit salad when. "Omg, look at them they look cute together!" My Mom said, when they enter the living room.

"Yeah, they are getting along with each other too huh?" Mom Jimieah said, looking at us who is froze from eating the spoonful of fruit salad.

"Why don't we watch a movie? Since we are not sleepy yet." My Mom asked.

"Oh yeah great idea! Are you both agree on that?" Mom Jimieah asked on us.

Me and Jimin oppa exchange glances, like asking if it's okay. We both nodded, that made our Mom's smile widely.

They both sit on the other couch, so my Mom really leave me beside Jimin oppa huh?

"Can we pick the movie?" My Mom asked, and of course we just both nodded again in no choice.

"Are you really agreeing on this oppa?" I whisper asked on him, he was startled, moving away a little from me.

"A-ah e-h, yeah it's f-fine to m-me. Don't w-worry." He said, while blushing.

Why is he blushing? Can whispering make others blush now? Eh? Okay, i'm confused.

Jimin's POV

Fuck it! The way Rosie whisper to my ears, makes me shiver. Why do i feel like it was seducing me? Aish!

While Mom and Aunty Racelle continues to pick movies, i remember something.

"What's your name by the way? I only about your name is Rosie." I asked. She look at me, before chuckling.

"Hahaha! So all this time, you don't know my name?" She asked, stopping herself to laugh. "What name do you want, to know?" She continued.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked back.

"Well, i have three names, and four nicknames." She said, that made me look at her. I stared at her for awhile, before answering her.

"I want to get to know all." I said, she smiled.

"Well my name in Korea is Park Chaeyoung, while my nickname is Rosé." She explained.

"Ohh we are both Park huh? Why Rosé though?" I asked.

"Because when i am stil high school to college student, i dyed my hair on red color. They said i look like the flower rose who just bloomed." She continued to explain.

While she was explaining, i have notice her outfit.

My eyes widen, she's going to sleep right? Why the heck she's wearing like that?! She is not going to the mall or something aish!

What the fuck, i have just notice how her thighs and chest are exposed right now.

I was taken a back when my Mom talked. "Bingo! This is a nice movie, right Racey?"

"Of course, it is. Enjoy!" Aunty Racelle said, before they turn off the lights and start the movie.

Me and Rosie start to eat the fruit salad too. But we both choke, when we saw the movie title on the introduction.

"Fifty Shades Darker"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Should i give some warning for the smuts in this book? Because there will be a lot for this story😋🔞

By the way, i don't know when is my next update. Because i am getting sick for lacking of sleep lol, but i promise to update as soon as possible.

~ Anndeukie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.4K 19
𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘢π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘢π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦π˜₯ 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘀𝘳𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘀𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯ 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘒𝘳π˜₯ 𝘣𝘦𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯, 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘱𝘱π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘀𝘬�...
228K 9.7K 50
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!!! Roseanne Park is innocent and...fragile. She being sale to one guy name...Park Jimin. Rose is someone who...is br...
82K 2.4K 49
" you promised me that you will always be my Side " #1 in Chipmunk [2/11/21] #12 in rosemin [9/9/21]
37.3K 3.1K 30
Fate sometimes joked around with human's heart. Jirosè Fanfic Original Book