Fangirl 3 | Jirose

By Anndeukie

"Harmonia" - goddess of harmony and concord. A fangirl name Park Chaeyoung also known as Rosé is same as harm... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue

5

7.3K 279 109
By Anndeukie

Rosé's POV

I held my chest, as i continue to catch my breath.

What the heck are you doing Park Chaeyoung! You're so clumsy, you almost saw your idol naked.

But wait, why didn't i turned around? Oh my god, i missed such a heaven view!

Eh? Yah, Rosé Byuntae!

I just shook my head, before i stripped myself, and meets the cold water of the shower.

After taking a bath, i turned off the shower. I stared at my naked body on the mirror, when i remember something.

"Oh shit! I forgot to bring a towel!" I murmured, before i sighed heavily.

Aish! What to do now? It's so embarrassing if i ask Jimin oppa to get my towel. The most important thing on taking a bath, is the one i forgot to bring! Aish!

I bit my lower lip in nervous, i have no choice, but to eat my pride. I slowly walk towards the door, opening it a little.

"Uh o-oppa, c-can y-you please get m-my towel? I f-forgot to b-bring it earlier, sorry to b-bother you."

"Oh really? I am about to sleep, so why don't you get it by yourself?" He said.

"What? Are you crazy oppa? You know that i am naked, and you want me to get it by myself?" I asked.

"No, but it will be good, if you go out there naked." He said, that made my eyes widen.

"Yahhhh!!" I shouted in embarrassment, i heard him chuckles.

"Arasseo, you owe me another one huh?" He said, i closed the door.

• J • I • R • O • S • E •

Jimin's POV

I smirked, when i stand up from the bed. Is she that absent minded to forgot her bath towel? Hahaha how cute!

I go to her suitcase, opening it. My eyes widen to what i saw, fuck! Why did she put her underwears in the top part of her suitcase, when she can put it on the bottom. Aish!

This is so embarrassing! I felt my cheeks is heating up. You'll deal with me later Rosie, you already have two debt on me.

When i already get her towel, i shyly knock on the door. I look away, before i give her the towel, when she opened the door.

"T-thank you oppa, i'm sorry too." She said with her soft and gentle voice.

I didn't bother to answer her anymore 'cause i do really feel my face is heating up. I go back to the bed, tucking myself inside the blanket.

The bathroom's door open, i guess it was her. I close my eyes, so that i can now take my sleep. I am really tired, maybe it's because of the long flight i had earlier.

I open my eyes, when i felt hungry. I look at the wall clock, and i saw it's already 2 am in the morning. I look beside me, i saw no sight of Rosie.

Eh? Where did she slept? I go out of my bed, and i was about to enter the bathroom, when i heard soft snores.

I look where it comes from, i saw Rosie sleeping on the couch of my room. I walked towards her, crouching in front of her.

"Why did you sleep there? Did you know how uncomfortable you look right know?" I whisper to her, and of course i don't get a answer, because she was in her deep sleep.

I decided to carry her into a bridal style, transferring her on my bed. While i am carrying her she talked. "Yah, Eomma! Look what have you done!" She said, her eyes still closed.

I chuckle, she's so cute. "Because of you Eomma, i didn't get to attend the Bts Concert. Huhuhu i didn't saw my Jimin." She faked cry, still sleeping.

Hahaha! So she wants to see me that bad huh? That's why she was shocked earlier huh? She didn't expect to see me.

I gently put her on my bed, i tucked her inside the blanket. I don't know what am i doing, but the only thing i know, is that i am kissing her forehead.

But i was startled, when a phone rings. I immediately stand straight, like nothing happened. I go get the phone, and this is not mine. Maybe it's Rosie's phone, i have decided to answer the call with the name of 'Lalisa my luv!'.

"Hello? Unnie? Do you know that i have met my Jungkook earlier at the mall! Omg! I am so happy, it's a dream come true for me aaacckkk!"

"How 'bout you? I know you already miss your Jimin hahaha! Sorry to say unnie, but you didn't have a chance to see your oppa before Christmas." I continue to listen, not talking nor answering the caller.

"Don't worry unnie, i'll just send you more of his pictures."

"Yah, unnie? Why are you not answering?"

"Unnie---"

"She's already asleep." I said.

"Eh?? Who are you? Why is your voice familiar?!" She said, it made my eyes widen.

"Just call her again tomorrow, goodnight." I end the call.

What does that Jeon fucking Jungkook doing? Why did he let anyone to see him? Aish! What a pain in a ass. And that was Rosie's friend? A Jungkook biased.

As i put down her phone, her lockscreen is still open. That made me saw her lockscreen wallpaper.

Woah, i am her wallpaper huh? Should i be happy? Proud? Hahaha cute.

I look at her, and she was still in deep sleep. I decided to look more on her phone, well it doesn't my fault that her phone doesn't have a password hahaha!

As i open her phone, i am shock to her homescreen wallpaper.

Woah, it's really cute. The both wallpaper are connected, tsk tsk. Rosie is really into me huh, i didn't know that i am her bias in Bangtan.

Wanna know why? Because i saw lot of my pictures on her gallery.

Oh dear, you are inlove at me aren't you? Hahaha! I love it, when someone's saves my pictures, and making me their wallpaper.

You are really interesting Rosie, you are making me to want you more, and to get you know more.

I guess i'll enjoy my Vacation here.

~ Anndeukie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 1K 12
10 | This is a story about Chaeyoung's single daydream where she get lost in thought of Jungkook for a minute and then snap out of it. © 2021, YORI...
150K 3.8K 47
❝ we fell in wonderland. you and i got lost in it. ❞
86.7K 2.9K 43
Cover made by: LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Most Impressive Rankings: #1 in Jirosé #17 in Blacktan ...
155K 2.6K 40
❛ 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒓...