It's in the way she moves ( A...

By Camrenansnorminah

Ariana grande is starting her sweetener world tour and is in need of a few dancers , what happens when she fa... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
A/n
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
A/n
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Sneak peek
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
New story and Happy Birthday Ariana
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
STREAM POSITIONS
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine

Twenty Six

4.3K 98 65
By Camrenansnorminah

A/n: I apologize in advance for any mistakes, this is not proof ready anyway enjoy this short and cute moment chapter❤️

I wake up with a groan as I try to adjust to the new brightness that pushed its way into the room.

Although I usually feel rejuvenated sleeping on my own, the woman beside me has made a difference in my slumber. I felt warm, comfortable, and most importantly not alone.

I feel something on my feet and when I feel down I notice Toulouse and another puppy laying down fast asleep.

I rub my eyes with my arm that isn't wrapped around Arianas torso. Her eyes are still closed and her face looks so relaxed.

She lays on top of me, head on my chest and arm draped over my abdomen, her body cuddled closely next to mine. I seize the opportunity to take a good look at my beautiful girlfriend.

She looks a lot different from her usual public appearance. By that I mean she has no makeup, no extensions, and no ponytail.

First of all, she looks absolutely stunning without makeup, how is she so flawless?

And second, her natural short and curly hair suits her well. This is my favorite Ariana look and I can't believe I'm one of very few people who has seen her this way.

I consider myself lucky as I scan her relaxed features, my time is cut short when she smiles. "I can feel you staring"

"Your nice to look at grande, don't blame me"

Her grin widens as her eyes flutter open to look back up at me. The beautiful hazel eyes stare into mine for a few seconds before she leans in.

I scrunch my face up and pull my head back. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"I can't kiss you" I respond, only furthering her bewilderment. "I have morning breath" I close.

She releases the tension in her shoulders and relaxes at the answer. "You scared me" she giggles.

"Sorry princess, do you have an extra toothbrush I can borrow so I can give you a proper good morning?" I ask.

Her cheeks tint red before she replies "yeah, under my sink common" she sits up and rolls out of bed, waking up her dogs and having them scurry off.

I watch her walk into her restroom with slight bed head, no makeup, in her pajamas and she still manages to look flawless.

I get out of the bed and do the bed so it looks neat. After finally smoothing out some creases of the newly draped sheet, I walk into the restroom behind Ariana.

She's drying her face from washing it, when she's done she grabs a toothbrush from under her sink and hands it to me. She grabs her own toothbrush and toothpaste and spreads some of the minty substance on both her and I's brushes.

We both brush our teeth in silence for a few seconds before we each mess around and giggle at how we spit our toothpaste out.

When I finally finished, I rinsed my mouth and washed my face before I used a towel to dry myself off.

She crushed her hair and picked it up into a short bun and she lent me the brush to do the same only I did a ponytail.

"Should I give you a grand tour?" Ariana asks leading me downstairs into the kitchen.

"Sure, let eat first" I smile. She nods softly and crouches down when her dogs and piggy smalls rush to her side when they notice she's there.

The sound of their jingling collars and adorable whines to be petted fill the room.

Ariana giggles, "common babies" she says leading them to a sliding glass door where the backyard is.

The large area of grass, her pool, and a bar.

She opens her door and all of her animals flee outside to do their business. My girlfriend slides the door closed "I usually leave them out there for a bit so I can eat and get ready"

I nod "you have to introduce me to all of them, I don't know which dog is which"

She giggles "of course, after we eat though"

"What do you have in store chef grande?" I tease, following her into her kitchen and leaning against the counter as she grabs some ingredients and pots and pans.

"Pancakes, oatmeal, and French toast!" She smiles. My mouth waters at the thought "you know how to make all of that?!" I ask is surprise.

"I know how to cook a few things but vegan breakfast is my specialty" she informs nonchalantly. "Don't forget spaghetti!" I add causing her to chuckle.

"I know how to make the pancakes, I can help with those while you work on everything else" I insist. "Yeah that would be great, thanks baby" her eyes sparkle. I can't stop myself from leaning in and kissing her full plump lips.

She makes a soft noise before pulling away "don't start something you know we won't be able to finish"

I raise an eyebrow "why not? Your kitchen seems big enough"

She gasps and smacks my arm "y/n!" I laugh and shrug as I watch her slip away and continue to cook with a blush on her face.

I help out with the pancakes and when their ready she prepares our meals that's ready to be eaten. Right as she sprinkles powdered sugar on the French toast I wrap my arms around behind her.

"This looks fucking delicious, thank you" I say placing a kiss on her shoulder.

She sets down the items in her hands and turns around to face me. "Of course, your pancakes look amazing too"

I peck her lips and release her as she carries our food to a dinner table she has as I serve us something to drink with Arianas permission.

I grab some apple juice for myself and serve her orange juice. I get back to the table, place our drinks down and sit on the opposite side of her.

The first bite I take of the French toast makes me moan in delight "holy shit this is incredible" I say with a mouth full of the sweet substance.

She send me a grin "thank you, its a family recipe"

I wipe my mouth with a napkin "Italian?"

She nods "yeah, there's a lot more recipes that I know and that I want to learn because my moms food is everything"

"I bet. I've never had true Italian food so this is new, I should cook you some family recipes too, Mexican homemade food is the best type of Mexican food" I admit.

"I would love that, just make it vegan friendly" she jokes. "I'll make you enchiladas, it's just a tortilla a with some chili Sauce and meat but I can find an alternative, if you have vegan cheese we can add that in there too since there's usually a cheesy aspect to it" I explain.

"That sounds amazing, I'll see what I have when your ready to impress me with your cooking" she snickers before she takes a bite of the pancakes and as soon as the dough enters her mouth she looks at me expectantly.

I tilt my head in confusion "what?"

She swallows the food down and beams "these pancakes are the fucking bomb"

I laugh and thank her as we continue our meal. Taking our time to finish and have a conversation between.

This just comes so naturally with her and there's no other better feeling in the world.

"I have plans for today, and I want you to join me" she invites as we clean up after our meal.

"Seriously? Woah yeah okay I'm down, what do you have to do?" I ask.

"In like two hours I have to be at the studio for a bit but it won't take long and after that Courtney wants to meet up with a few of my other friends that I want to introduce you to for a movie, and after that we'll grab lunch with my mom and Frankie and go from there" she lets out.

My eyes widen at the last comment "wait...erm..have you told your family about us?"

She bites her bottom lip and looks up at me "yeah, I'm sorry I haven't told you yet or if you weren't comfortable with them knowing"

I shake my head "no it's not that I just-uh well, I have to meet your mom and prepare for the 'dont fuck with my daughter' talk" I say gulping at the thought.

Ariana chuckles softly "you've already met her before though, she loves you, your going to be fine baby"

"Yeah but I met her as one of your dancers not as your girlfriend!" I bite the inside of my cheek. She takes my hand in hers when she's done drying the dishes and kisses me softly.

"I promise you it's going to be alright, don't sweat it, my family loves you and you're going to be okay but if you don't want to do it then I'll cancel" she soothes. "Okay, no need to cancel I mean...if you say it's going to go smoothly then I'll take your word for it" I respond.

She nods "thank you, now I'll lend you some things in a bit so you can get ready just so we can head to your hotel and you can change there and we'll head to the studio after, sound like a plan?"

"Sounds good, now let's get to the grand tour and introduction to your fur balls" I smile. Ariana takes my hand and shows me around her huge home, including the back yard where she introduces me to all of her adorable babies.

They seem to enjoy my company as they run up and jump onto my lap to be petted.

"They love you!" Ariana cheers.

"Their cuties!" I coo, giving them attention. After a few minutes in the backyard Ariana leads me to her room to prepare for the rest of the day.

My heart races when I feel a spark run through my veins as she drags me around at the touch of our hands. Even after all this time she still manages to have a great effect on me.

I'm so in love with this woman and I'm really looking forward to spending today with her. The only thing I'm not too keen on is the one thing we're going to do later.

Have dinner with her family. I'm shitting bricks just thinking about it. I've done this before but it's always made me nervous and timid. I want to give the best first 'girlfriend' impression. My girl loves her family to death and I don't know what I'd do if they didn't approve.

I need to bring my A-Game.

A/n: read my recent update, follow me if you can't see it lmaooo but my posts wil most likely be random and a few days earlier or later than original updates but that's because of online school. It's trash 😂

Love all my readers, you guys make me smile with your comments, keep them coming hahah, stay safe, vote and be healthy 💜😌

-camrenansnormimah aka brittney :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 478 23
Ever since she shot her music video with two widely-known American singers, Jessie's fallen for both of them, and they have for her. One problem. Nic...
12.4K 340 23
When Ariana and Justin begin to have a little fun, a problem arises. They have to decide to make the best decisions for each other, their own careers...
151K 3.1K 20
g!p you. fyi, the story is rushed so i'm sorry for the cringe.
162K 3.7K 35
Y/n saw a great opportunity when told they'll be auditioning dancers for a new tour. She decided to jump at the opportunity since she loves to dance...