Keeping up with the Avengers

By Achievewriting

Peter decides to host a reality show for the Avengers as Tony's Intern and it goes as well as you expect. or ... More

Who thought this was a good idea?
Steve is a mom and Tony is a dad, change my mind
Knife is just another word for friendship in Loki dictionary
Grenades don't belong in the fridge
T-day is the day
How to get away with murder
Say thank you Ned, MJ and Loki
Wrong Theory dumb-dumb
Snitches end up in ditches
Trying to stay alive
The friend and the bully
Iron Cowboy saves the day
The final calm before the storm
Peter Parker is... dead? (He is not)
A different kind of acid trip
To cause misery is to have experienced it (part 1)

Don't insult Nat's favorite poison

5.9K 227 183
By Achievewriting

Stark Industries @official_SI 

The moment has arrived! Episode one of Keeping up with the Avengers is out! A reality show/ Avengers series created by the one and only @starkintern

|

Aizawa can step on me @izuwumidoriya02

wHAT?!?!?1!1! @starkintern

Keeping up with the Avengers S1 E1

Camera starts up to reveal a marble floor and two legs belonging to a person holding it. 

"Omg it works!" An excited young voice exclaimed. The hands holding the camera placed it downwords onto a camera stand. 

The text 'August 23th' appeared at the bottom of the screen. After that the time:

6:13AM

The feet hurried out of frame and after 3-4 seconds you could hear the same voice mumble:

"please don't explode, please don't explode."

The camera didn't explode and slowly lifted from the stand.  It made a 360 turn and then hovered at it's place.

"Fri? what's the status?" the voice asked.

"Fully functioning mini boss"

A door opened and the camera turned towards the sound.

A tired Tony Stark walked in with 2 mugs of coffee in his hands.

"What are you doing here kid? Shouldn't you be at school?"

"No, I won't have to leave till 6:30"

Tony nodded, half listening and half asleep. He placed one of the mugs on his working table and dragged a hand through his hair. 

"Did you actually sleep today? I'm impressed." Peter referred to Tony's bed hair. 

"Pepper forced me"

Tony looked at his coffee mugs, then at the kid and sighed. 

"I was about to drink it all by myself, but I guess sharing is caring." 

Tony handed Peter the mug still in his hand.Peter mumbled a thanks and took a sip.

The camera zoomed in on Tony who was trying to hold back a laugh.

*Camera cuts*

The camera focused on Tony sitting in an empty modern office with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

Tony Stark ~ Ironman

 "Pepper says I have 'dad tendencies' when I'm around the kid, but honestly I don't see it…"

He unfolded his legs and leaned in closer to the camera.  

"I only gave him the coffee because the kid gets cranky without his early morning sugar and caffeine. Not because I know what he did with my shampoo last week." He glared at something or someone behind the camera after that last sentence. 

The camera turned around to reveal Peter or masked Peter, face palming. 

Stark Intern ~ Mini boss ~ not Spider-man, just borrowing his mask to hide his identity

"That might sound cute and all, but the coffee had literally SALT in it." 

"Don't be salty, kid" the camera turned back to Tony.

"You started this when you put dye in my shampoo"

"It wasn't meant for you!" 

"Well why did you put it in my shower th-"

*Camera cuts*

The letters 'Keeping up with the Avengers' appear on the screen with a kazoo cover of the avengers theme in the background.

*Camera cuts*

The camera was filming the floors passing by as the elevator moved up.

4:00PM

*Camera cuts*

A hand was pointing to a name board that read 'Avengers floor'

Faint arguing could be heard in the background.

*Camera cuts*

The same hand opened a door and the camera flew through.

On the couch were Clint and Nat playing Mario card, both too invested to look up.

Thor was standing near the couch arguing with Steve about something with poptards. Steve was trying to explain something to Thor but he didn't seem to understand.

"Hey Pete" Nat said but Pete's name was bleeped out.

"Hey P-" Clint began but got interrupted.

“TONYSON!!” Thor's voice boomed through the room, a bit louder than he intended because Steve flinched and turned around to face him too.

“WHY is the pop of tard flavored birthday cake if a birthday cake can be any flavor you could wish?!"

"Calm down Thor not everyone here want to have one of these" Clints replied and referred to his hearing aids, but his smile slowly faded away as he looked up to the screen.

"I looked away for one second"

The camera turned to the tv screen that showed that Natasha won.

"That's all it took... noob"

"I demand a rematch" Clint continued.

"And I demand my price, a deal is a deal."

Clint wanted to argue but the warning on Nat’s face made him agree instead.

*Camera cuts*

"There is no arguing with Nat." Clint said in the now well known interview office.

Clint Barton | Hawkeye

"We once had an argument about which paralyzing poison had the fastest effect and she paralyzed me for a whole hour before giving me the antidote."

"I'll never forget that day" Peter laughed off-camera. "I'm gonna show them that video."

"no, NO! yoU ARE NOT YOU LITTLE SH-"

*Camera cuts*

Found these videos on my camera roll and through security camera's

Nat and Peter (but with a blurred face) were in the kitchen.

"I mean I told him this was the fastest and most effective one" Nat grinned.

"So he can't move at all??" Peter laughed. "I gotta sent a picture to Loki he would LOVE this."  

"Nat! You were right! I'm sorry I called *beep* stupid just please free me, everything itches!" Clint yelled in the background.

The poison is beeped out for security reasons. DON'T actually poison people. Clint is an Avenger in a safe environment he can handle it. 

The camera turned to Clint on the sofa in a position that must be uncomfortable.

Nat snorted. "A little poison hasn't killed anybody you'll be fine!"  

"Yes it has?!" Steve's voice yelled from the other room. Some crashing sounds and mumbling followed after.

Steve threw the door open. He paused and let his eyes scan the room until they reached Peter and Nat.

"I can't leave you alone for a second, can I? What have you done this time?"

"Sadly I can't take credit for this one." Peter said.

Steve sighed "Just fix it please or I'll have tell Pepper."

Peter gasped and placed a hand on his chest "You wouldn't"

"You know I would and sorry *beep* but puppy eyes don't work on me. I'm immune thanks to bucky."

"Alright grandpa you can continue your nap we'll cure him." Nat responded.

Steve walked out of the room and you could hear him mumble: "I was training" and "they are going to give me a heart attack someday"

"Pizza first?" Peter asked when Steve left.

Nat placed a hand on Peters shoulder "That's why I love you *peep* you get me"

*camera cuts*

Peter and Nat were expressivly enjoying Pizza right next to Clint. 

"Hmmm... so good. Do you want some?" She waved the pizza under his nose. "Oh wait, you can't move. Stupid me I forgot." 

Clint glared at her, "I hate you"

"Ahw thanks, love you, even though you act like an idiot sometimes." She smiled and feeded him a pizza slice. 

Peter grinned and Nat and him shared a look,

"At least you know which poison is faster now." 

"Yes and with a faster antidote." Nat agreed. 

"Yes hooray." Clint waved both his hands.

Then realisation struck him "Wait-" 

He jumped up and started scratching his legs, arms, jaw, etc.

"Never ever do that again" He warned and left as quickly as he could. He stopped halfway to the kitchen, walked back and grabbed a pizza box. 

"It's what I deserve"

*camera cuts*

The video was back in present time. 

"What did you even bet on?" Peter asked them. 

"Well…" Nat began, but Tony interrupted them.

"Kid! Friday told me you were back. Sorry guys, but I need to borrow him for the rest of the day"

 Everyone let out complaining groanes and Tony responded with a hand around Peters shoulder. 

"Sorry guys he was my kid first go find your own." 

Peter looked up at Tony in awe and adoration. 

*camera cuts*

I couldn't film in the lab so this is where I end todays episode. I hope you enjoyed! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 805 28
Random stories about Peter and the Avengers. There are some pretty dark stories and a few happy stories. Request are open. Also the updates are going...
2.6K 98 8
Just a bunch of one shot stories of Peter Parker crack. Lots of irondad and Avengers as as a family. Includes: severally sleep deprived Peter; Peter...
5.7K 116 11
Peter Parker has been living with tony stark ever since aunt may died what happens when tony and Peter go on a mission with the avengers but are kidn...