Don't insult Nat's favorite poison

Stark Industries @official_SI 

The moment has arrived! Episode one of Keeping up with the Avengers is out! A reality show/ Avengers series created by the one and only @starkintern

|

Aizawa can step on me @izuwumidoriya02

wHAT?!?!?1!1! @starkintern

Keeping up with the Avengers S1 E1

Camera starts up to reveal a marble floor and two legs belonging to a person holding it. 

"Omg it works!" An excited young voice exclaimed. The hands holding the camera placed it downwords onto a camera stand. 

The text 'August 23th' appeared at the bottom of the screen. After that the time:

6:13AM

The feet hurried out of frame and after 3-4 seconds you could hear the same voice mumble:

"please don't explode, please don't explode."

The camera didn't explode and slowly lifted from the stand.  It made a 360 turn and then hovered at it's place.

"Fri? what's the status?" the voice asked.

"Fully functioning mini boss"

A door opened and the camera turned towards the sound.

A tired Tony Stark walked in with 2 mugs of coffee in his hands.

"What are you doing here kid? Shouldn't you be at school?"

"No, I won't have to leave till 6:30"

Tony nodded, half listening and half asleep. He placed one of the mugs on his working table and dragged a hand through his hair. 

"Did you actually sleep today? I'm impressed." Peter referred to Tony's bed hair. 

"Pepper forced me"

Tony looked at his coffee mugs, then at the kid and sighed. 

"I was about to drink it all by myself, but I guess sharing is caring." 

Tony handed Peter the mug still in his hand.Peter mumbled a thanks and took a sip.

The camera zoomed in on Tony who was trying to hold back a laugh.

*Camera cuts*

The camera focused on Tony sitting in an empty modern office with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

Tony Stark ~ Ironman