Wrong Theory dumb-dumb

Peter listened in silence as Ned and MJ explained everything to him.

"Well this ruins my whole day." He finally said. He was sitting cross-legged on an office chair with his mask off.

"Friday told us to activate protocol caged-in." MJ said.

Peters face turned blank and he swallowed. "Yeah this is not gonna be fun." Peter confessed.

That's how he ended up putting his spiderman suit back on and climbing through the elevator shaft.

He didn't have to worry about traps or alerting anyone as Tony had specifically forbidden them to use the private elevator. It had to remain hidden. If it was shown on live television it wouldn't be hidden anymore.

Once Peter had reached the floor he pulled Loki up with his webs. The doors were lasered through, the group had obviously been here.

"We've reached the labs." Peter let Ned and MJ know through the coms.

Peter spends every week in these labs, but never had he felt a feeling off dread like this. There was no Friday greeting him and leading him to where Tony was working. No music blasting from the floor above which only Peter could hear. No smell of burn or oil. It was empty, silent and dark.

The room split of into two directions.

Peter turned to Loki and whispered:

"Go to room 4H67, it's fully dedicated to communication. I'll let you know what you need to do once you get there." Loki nodded and signed goodluck.

Peter walked into the first room. He got startled when a light flickered on, but didn't make a sound.

He saw himself in the reflection of a whiteboard and realised how unstealthy he was being.

He jumped onto the ceiling and crawled the rest of the way.

"Karen can you scan for any heat signatures?" he whispered.

"I'm sorry Peter it seems that my scanners are being blocked, I am however still able to assist you verbally."

"Alright" Peter mumbled. It must be some cutting edge new tech to be able to block 2 AI's from Tony Stark. Whatever these criminals were doing here, they had planned out very carefully.