Grenades don't belong in the fridge

Friday 6:45

*Beep* *Beep*

*Beep* *Beep*

“Ugh”

*Beep* *Beep*

*Beep* *Beep*

"Karen turn the alarm off" 

*Beep* *Beep*

"Karen?"

*Beep* *Beep*

Peter stretched his arm out to grab his phone, but all he did was reach in the air. Peter could've sworn he had a nightstand next to his bed and was there always a weird gravitational pull on his arm? Was he still dreaming?

“ngghhh?”

*Beep* *Beep*

He let his eyes adjust to the light.

“whoah!”

His fingers let go off the roof and he almost fell, lucky for him he had his webshooters on. Did I sleep on the ceiling?

*Beep* *Beep*

Peter looked down to see his clothes on his bed and his phone on the nightstand.         

He was about to drop to the floor when he remembered why he was on the ceiling in the first place.

Right. Legendary T-day…

RIGHT THE LEGENDARY T-DAY!!

Instead of dropping down he lowered himself with a spiderweb. He hovered above his nightstand to grab his phone and backpack. Was he glad that he remembered to pack his clothes before 'changing up' his room.

Yeah it was a war zone right now. 

Peter crawled out of his room. He stood up and walked the rest of the way to the kitchen.

"Pete! Are you awake?" May called

Peter reached the kitchen and dropped down, startling May as she walked out of her room.

“YEEZus-" She stared at him wide eyed. Her hand on her chest. "You gotta stop doing that honey. That's not good for my heart."

Peter couldn't help but smile when he saw his watch react to May's shock. It opened up and a tiny spider bot flew out of it.