A Dragon's Mermaid

By GreenEyedKoneko

Book 1 in The Beasts Mate Series. This book contains 18+ content, so readers must be 18 years of age or older... More

A Dragon's Mermaid
Chapter One ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Two ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Three ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Four ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Five ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Six ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Seven ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Eight ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Nine ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Ten ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Eleven ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Twelve ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Thirteen ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Fourteen ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Fifteen ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Sixteen ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Seventeen ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Eughteen ๐ŸŒŠ
โค๏ธChapter Nineteen ๐ŸŒŠ
โค๏ธChapter Twenty ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Twenty-One ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Twenty-two ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Twenty-three ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Twenty-four ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Twenty-five ๐Ÿ‰
โค๏ธChapter Twenty-six ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Twenty-seven ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Twenty-eight ๐Ÿ‰
โค๏ธChapter Twenty-nine ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Thirty ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Thirty-one ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Thirty-two๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Thirty-three๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Thirty-four ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter Thirty-five ๐ŸŒŠ
Chapter Thirty-six ๐ŸŒŠ

โค๏ธChapter Thirty-seven ๐Ÿ‰

1.6K 62 23
By GreenEyedKoneko

My beast and I continue to stare at our mate. Avalon looks so healthful in her two piece blue dress. My beast puffs smoke in pride when clan members stare at us. My beast is pleased that others are aware that our mate is stunning. That the female sluts clearly sense our matching, and offspring. A part of me wishes her small belly was already visible. She would look stunning in this outfit and showing off our hatchlings.

It does not take us long to reach the ceremony grounds. The grounds are stunning as they were the first time I was allowed here. Clan members are allowed on these particular grounds when they come of age. This is no exception to these rules, even if you are of high status. The reason being is that more intimate rituals are taken place here. Hatchlings and teens should not witness that.

The clans teens already have high hormones, but are encouraged to wait for there mate. If they really cannot wait then one night stands are somewhat acceptable. The clan frowns upon relationships between non-mated couples. It makes sense since people are bond to get hurt when a mate shows up.

The grounds are at a higher part of the mountain. Near the edge four stone pillars stand tall. They are rough and ancient, with signs of aging. The weather is not kind up here, especially during the winter. Stone steps were carved into the mountain to lead to the alter. The alter is made of an onyx colored  granite. Candles on the ground and near the alter laminate our path.

Avalon's head is held high as we walk toward the alter. There are blankets spread across the ground. Mated couples of all ages sit on their own blanket. Some couples are snuggled together under a second blanket. I notice that my brothers closer to the alter with their mates. Roark is holding Neri while Dion is sitting alone. It seems that he decided to not take a partner for tonight. I do hope that my friend finds his mate soon.

Candle flames dance as the wind blows. The alter is surrounded by small candles. They will provide some lighting in the darkness. When we reach the alter I notice a black fur pelt is bread across the alter. The elders may not participate in such events, but they help set up. I will have to thank them for the pelt. It will keep Avalon warm against the cool granite.

Avalon smiles as I gently help her onto the granite. She holds onto the pelt to steady herself. A soft "thank you" appears in my mind. My little mate is so sweet, but I would do anything for her. For our hatchlings as well, and we only recently found out about them. My beast is thrilled that we will be having hatchlings. It feels proud that we were able to impregnate our mate during her heat.

Once she is steady Avalon leans back and slightly spreads her legs. This allows me to move forward and press my lower half against her. Avalon wraps her legs around my waist. She leans back and her full breasts bounce. Her legs press me closer and she slowly rocks her hips. The sudden movement pushes her breasts up. I raise an eyebrow at the sudden action, which she returns with a playful smile. Excitement and warmth course through my body. I can feel my dick begin to harden in my pants.

"I was told these rituals get rather heated and I thought I could help you start," Avalon's voice says in my mind.

I smirk at her words at how my shy mate can turn into a bold tease. When mother and I first explained the festival to Avalon I was somewhat worried. Not about the festival itself, but the more adult ritual. Avalon was not bothered at all and told us about mermaid festivals. It was amusing when she mentioned more  hatchlings were conceived during the summer and winter festivals. The mer-people  already have a high fertility rate, especially compared to other supernatural species. They put wolf and rabbit shifters to shame!

"All I have to do is look at you and a flame ignites my body," I growl lowly at her, almost like a purr.

Avalon whimpers softly before she leans forward to capture my lips. Our kiss is slow as we take our time. I lick her bottom lip, which makes her open her mouth. My tongue slips inside allowing me to taste her. The sweet taste of chocolate lingers in her mouth. Avalon moans into the kiss as I deepen it, and slowly rock my hips against her. Her nails cling into the fabric of my shirt. Her own hips rock against mine creating a delightful friction. A slight dampness can be felt from between her legs. My beast stirs with a desire to claim and please it's mate. If Avalon was not pregnant with our hatchlings I would breed her in front of the Clan. However, she is and It is early during the pregnancy. Our hatchlings are strong, much stronger than a human fetus, but I do not want to harm them. We conceived extremely early by dragon standards.

My parents conceived me ten years, almost eleven, into their mating. The standard time frame most dragons have their first child is ten to fifteen years into their mating. The dominant partner wants to horde their mate to themself. While I do have that instinct I am thrilled about my hatchlings. Being the Clans leader my beast feels a stronger need to have children sooner than most dragons.

I break away from our kiss and trail kisses down her neck. My hips continue to rock as soft whimpers and moans escape her lips. My left hand travels until it reaches her left breast, Avalon arched her back as I alternate from massaging her breast to pinching her hard nipple. I feel my teeth in large to fangs when I reach her mate mark. My teeth scrap against her neck, causing a thin line of blood to fall. I let the drop fall down her neck until a droplet falls on the alter. Then, my fangs sink into her soft skin where her mark is. My thrusts quicken as I pinch her nipple rougher. Avalon screams loudly with need as she clings to me. Her nails scrape against my shirt and take it to shreds. I shudder lightly as blood falls down my back from her claws. She leans forward and sinks her enlarged teeth into my mate mark. Pleasure courses through my body. Blood falls down our necks as we rock against one another. We move together in a fast pace as we chase our release.

My fingers slip into her under her skirt and then up to her panties. My fingers brush against her silk panties, and feel her wet hot pussy. Avalon whimpers as I trace her slit with my fingers. She rocks against me, but I continue to tease her. Her hand moves between us until it cups my hardened cock. She strikes me through my pants which makes me moan. I park her legs slightly and slip my fingers into her pussy.

"V'-Vulcan," Avalon moans against my mate mark.

In the pleasure filled haze I feel a surge of ancient magic course through me. The magic is warm and feels as if my body is on fire. To me the magic feels like home and as if it is part of me. In a sense it is because my very being and magic have been bonded to the Clans magic since my birth.

Avalon moans into my mark as she shudders against my body. Her lust filled eyes widen as she reaches her climax. Her pussy tightens around my fingers as I thrust my fingers into her hard and fast. They brush against her sweet spot each time I thrust them into her.

I feel her wet heat drip down her legs. The sight of her face is stunning. Her face is flushed and her eyes are dark as she rides out a lust and magic high. She continues to massage my rock as he rocks her hips slowly. My hips rock against hers as I look down at her face. After several thrusts my own organism surfaces. My body feels as if it is on fire, due to my release and the magic. I lean down and press my forehead against Avalon's. Our breathing is slow as we hold onto each other.

Once we calm down I lift my head to see a thin blue flame surrounds the floor of the alter. This is a normal reaction, but the blue color of the flames are not. The color could signify my mate, but I will make sure to ask mother. I help Avalon stand, and hold onto her waist to steady her. She gasps softly as we look out into the crowd.

"Well dragon festivals really do get heated," says Avalon,

I chuckle as I hold her against me, and she cuddles into my side. "Oh you have no idea how heated things will get until the fertility festival".

My eyes gaze the crowd as I see intimate scenes play out before me. My brothers and friends are being rather intimate with their mates. What surprises me a little is to see Noir sucking Qullian's dick as she gets fingered. Qullian grips his mates long hair as he fucks her mouth. I did not expect shy and sweet Noir to be into that.

"Oh she is still playing hard to get. If anything this will tease Qullian," states Avalon.

"How so you know she will not take it further?" I ask.

"We talked about our Mates earlier today. Noir said she has no problem being intimate with her mate, but she won't have sex with him until after their mating ceremony," answers Avalon.

"Good because that definitely means Qullian will have to work for it. His previous flings would just throw themselves as him," I say.

Avalon laughs softly, "Yes flings but a mate will always want to tease their mate".

I chuckle at how true that statement is, because I feel that Avalon constantly teases me. "Yes that is quite true my treasure. Shall we enjoy a drink as we watch the festivities?"

Avalon's flushed face looks up at me,"A drink sounds nice right now".

A/N: Hello everyone, I hope they you have all been safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. I can't believe it has been almost a year since I updated any of my books!
I have been safe, but very busy. My family also had a very happy life event. When I have time to update I plan to update, but I am not sure when.

❤️Koneko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340 22 38
"What's it like to find your mate?" Keyvon thought about it for a moment. "It's like finding a really rare treasure that's just been there, waiting f...
189K 8.5K 27
"Mamma. What's a mate?" "Liam, honey. Where did you heard that?" Five year old Liam said hugging a book half his size. He went to his mother's side w...
1.1K 113 34
โœตWhen darkness meets light, a love story unlike any other begins. "Lost in the shadows of a timeless world, Rachel must choose between her heart and...
9.6K 697 37
Has Earned Top Ten Spots in: Shifter, Romance stories, Fated Mates, supernatural romance, spicy, wattpadwerewolf, and complicated relationships WEEK...