Sakura Momochi Hatake || Naru...

De JoelleAu

[2nd Place in General Naruto of Naruto Wattys] Ranked #1 in GaaSaku 2nd Book: Sakura Momochi Hatake II Sakura... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Sakura Momochi Hatake II

Chapter 52

6.2K 286 14
De JoelleAu

His presence was very familiar to the point where it became disturbing. Where have I met him before? I thought. I never met a guy who looked like that.. Maybe I never met him. It is presence that felt familiar after all.. I recalled my memories again and finally remembered.

That day on my last day in the academy. I had lunch under the cherry blossom tree and I felt a presence. That presence is him!

I looked at him and back to my ramen. I quickly finish my ramen and pulled him out.

"Daddy, Naruto, I have things to discuss with Sai. Bye!" I quickly said and pulled Sai away from the restaurant, but not before seeing them exchange curious glances.

I stopped somewhere and turned to face him.

"By any chance,were you watching me years ago when I sat under the cherry blossom tree?" I asked boldly.

His eyes widened a little and he seemed like he is holding a gasp. I raised my eyebrows, an act to urge him to answer.

"Follow me." He ordered and pulled me.

"W-What? Where are we going?" I asked.

"Giving you an answer." He replied.

"O-Okay.." I blinked.

We brought me to a room and opened the door. The walls were filled with paintings and one of them caught my eyes. I gasped staring at it with eyes wide open.

"I-It's me.."

"I was around that area by coincidence and I saw you. I was looking for some inspiration to draw, so I drew you." He said.

"I-It's beautiful.." I looked at him and smiled. "You are really talented."

"You are just really beautiful." He recklessly uttered with a real smile.

"T-Thank you.." I blushed at his comment.

"How did you know it was me?" He asked.

"Well.. I felt your presence there, but I didn't bother because you caused no harm..and your presence felt familiar, so I thought it was you." I answered.

"So I was found out then.." He said.

"Yeah." I grinned sheepishly. "Oh well, welcome to Team 7."

"My pleasure to be in your team." He said.

"Come on, lets go and find Kakashi sensei and Naruto " I said and pulled him out.

"Is Kakashi sensei your father?" He asked.

"Kind of..? He adopted me." I answered.

"I see." He said.

Somehow, his reply sounded.. almost depressing. I wonder what's wrong.. I sighed and shrugged it off.

Published: December 2014
Edited: 28 January 2017

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

61.5K 1.7K 27
"First Book" The story of Serranae Sarutobi is about a young girl who parents are killed by a certain someone (you will find out in book 2). She bare...
275K 11.8K 40
Impossible Trilogy, Book One. Sakumo Hatake was like a father to Kaiyo, but when he takes his life after being shamed for breaking village code, Kaiy...
9.1K 1K 26
(A Naruto-themed fanfic- Book 1 in its series) Just recently promoted to Jonin Status as a medical shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Katsu Inazuna...
145K 3.7K 23
Uchiha clan and Hyūga clan have a living secret... Hira Hyūga was born from the two clans.. funny thing is she is the half-sister to Itachi and Sasu...