Teach Me: JJK ✔

By kookenthusiast

[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent exper... More

Stuck with no choice
Jealousy .
Random gestures
Happiness ruined .
Warmth
Comfort and embarrassment
Lectures and relief
Cuteness lays in awkwardness
Turn-on gone wrong
Squishy Cheeks
Stress and taunts
Excited to meet
Stuck in trouble
Impression
Wet
Lips
Round and juicy
Curious
Feel Special
Kicked
Temporary rights
Let it out
Horny
Sedative's effect
Keep a distance
Mixed signals
Ignorance
Listen to the heart
Straight confessions
Teach you
Heartful conversation
Kiss me
Unknown problem
A new love chapter
100 Ways .
Missing hours open
Promises for you
Brotherly comfort
Salary
Club
Call me daddy
Chilli pepper Vs Huge dick
Best experiences and shock .
Significant relationships
Warm welcomes
The pleasurable surprise .
Pleasurable punishment
Importance
Full of love .
Exposed
Opinion is needed .
Inseparable soulmates
Barista fever
Untold past
Bitter flashbacks
Because of me
Another loss
Disgust
You are mine
The right time is coming
A lie for a truth
A beautiful yet terrifying moment .

Quarantined with you .

29.5K 998 146
By kookenthusiast

"I had told you to not get horny at the wrong moment ." , I said , as I massaged my temples . I was just 18 , and now the chances were high of me to turn pregnant .

"Babe , aren't you happy that you are going to be my baby's mother ?" , he said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder . I looked away to not meet his eyes , as I would melt as soon as I meet his beautiful doe-shaped galaxies .

"It's of course a happy moment , but I'm still just a teenager . I can't just become a mother because of an accident ." I immediately regretted what I said as hurt was clearly seen over Jungkook's face .

"You think that it was an accident ? Just because we were slightly drunk ?" I had no answer to that . I had confessed my feelings to him and they were definetely true and genuine , but what I said right now had definetely hurt him .

"Jungkook , I didn't mean it in such a way-" , he signalled me to stop as he stood up . "I'm not going to make a fuss about this , babe . It's okay . But next time we have sex , I'll try to make it special ."

I smiled at Jungkook . He would understand me too well , and I was really lucky to have him with me .

"You know what I'm thinking ?" , he said while rummaging through his wardrobe . I hummed in curiosity .

"I was thinking to start off online classes ." , Jungkook looked at me and smiled . I thought about it , but then realisation hit me again .

"But I'm staying with you . How am I supposed to attend the classes along with you ?" Jungkook scratched his chin in confusion , but then snapped his fingers .

"You can use some other device and attend the classes from the other room . Maybe the hall or my mother's room ?"

I thought about that offer , and agreed for it . I just hoped that this would lead into Jungkook receiving his salary soon . I wanted him to get what he deserves .

"So , what are we doing now ?" , I asked as he was heading to the washroom for a bath .

"Maybe we can play some board games ? I have tons of new options ." I clapped my hands excitedly as he suggested that .

"Sure , I'm in for it !" , I chimed as he chuckled and blew a kiss to me , before disappearing in the washroom .

Quarantining with Jungkook was going to be the best feeling .

JIMIN'S P.O.V

"Oh dang it , this fellow has no strength in his bones !" , Taehyung's grandfather groaned as he slapped Taehyung's arm in frustration . All our eyes were glued into the football match streaming in the TV screen , while his grandmother was busy peeling vegetables .

"Ah , grandpa , don't worry . South Korea , for the win !" , Taehyung said as he raised his fist high in the sky . I laughed and repeated the same gesture , following the room filling with laughter .

"And that's a head-off goal ! Current score is South Korea leading with 1 goal , with Japan following with 0 goals ."

"That's the spirit ! Go go , South Korea !" , Taehyung cheered as his grandfather stood on his legs , with the fist raised high in the sky .

"Taehyung , Jimin , let's stay in this position . This is a lucky charm of sorts ." , his grandfather said as I slightly laughed .

"Sure , sure . Do what you want , grandpa ." , Taehyung controlled his laugh as he followed his orders .

The whole match ahead was full of gales of laughter , as the players tried their best to win the game . At the end , South Korea won , causing us all to hug each other .

"This is the best moment in my life !" , his grandfather smiled and spoke loudly .

"Yes , it is ." , Taehyung said as he put his hand down to my ass , squeezing it . I widened my eyes to meet his and then mouth him a warning to not do it , but an evil smirk was plastered on his face .

Taehyung's was going to make me scream his name today , it seems .

Taehyung's grandmother came from the back which instantly made him remove his hand from my lower region . I slightly giggled at how flustered he got as soon as his grandmother joined us .

"I had a feeling that South Korea was going to win today , so that's why I made the best lunch with the best dishes !"

"Ah , gran , you are the best !" , Taehyung said as he head to hug her . I adored them happily , when Taehyung suddenly pulled me into the hug too .

"I love you all . Please stay with me ." , Taehyung said as he slightly kissed my neck , without letting his family members catch us .

Getting Taehyung in my life was definetely a blessing .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 537 36
in which your classmate jungkook messages you everyday for answers on math homework
45.2K 1.1K 15
Taehyung and Jungkook are both members of the famous Korean boy band Bts. They had been best friends for ages now and the both of them slowly realize...
1.9K 177 21
When a normal boy, a dance tutor named Park Jimin falls in love with his best friend's childish sister, you. And by childish, I really mean it. Jimin...
3.5K 61 7
Namjoon is a highly ethical but equally unorthodox Professor who never crosses a line unless you erase it yourself. And once you do so, Namjoon unlea...