I've Become Like Him

By KittenWoman99

"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screamin... More

100th Woman.
Wolf.
Uno!
Auctioned Her Off.
For A Man.
Mask Man.
Gambling Hall.
Forced Heart Attack.
Accidental Revenge.
Taking Orders.
Four Hours Too Long.
Drown To Your Death.
Baloo and Asca.
Two Down, Two To Go.
Joining Black Dragon.
Don't Cross Me.
I Can Die Now!
I Will Never Go Against You.
Stop Being a Coward!
You Should Be Honored.
Special Kill Failed.
Jazlyn.
The Harley Quinn to my Joker.
Special Place.
Bunny is Broken.
Doughnuts!
Eleanor Tucker.
My Pretty Little Psycho.
Psycho, but Not Stupid.
In Place of Him.
Who Do You Belong To?
Since High School.
Your Type.
Missing the View.
Little Birdie.
Very Interesting.
I Saved You.
My Memories Are Back.
We Were Set up.
His Daughter.
New Owner.
You Being Alive Can Be Your Way of Thanking Me.
Your Room Is My Room. You Belong To My Room Now.
You're the Only One I Can Get Hard for.
Twenty-Three Hour Flight.
Trackers.
Catwoman.
You Better Not Die.
Stockholm Syndrom? Could be.
Who is Estelle?
You are Mine and I am Yours.
Bunny and Wolf.
I'm Not Finished Yet.

Elias Tucker.

2.7K 138 53
By KittenWoman99

Zaiden POV

I feel something heavy on my chest making it hard for me to breathe. I slowly open my eyes and see Bunny's cat sleeping on my chest.

I push him off and he screeches, "Who told you to sleep on me?"

He meows back and I groan. "I need to take a shower."

I walk to my room and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I take a ten-minute shower and then head downstairs.

I hear voices as I get closer to the kitchen. I walk in and see Luke getting tattooed.

"Are you here to fuss me out about last night?" I ask Cain as I go in the refrigerator, "No, we already settled it. Are you going to apologize for it?"

I look at him and smile, "Nope, it's already settled, isn't it?" He sucks his teeth and Niall laughs, "We know you didn't kill him."

I look at Nancy, "I told them I was sorry for giving them trouble."

Niall throws his arm around her shoulders, "Nancy is our favorite. She apologized. You would never do that."

I look over at Bunny and see that I left hickeys all over her body. "Bunny is that my shirt?"

She looks at me and smile, "Yeah, I couldn't find a robe." She walks up to me, "Zaidy was the best last night. I have lovebites all over my body because of you."

I look at Luke and he clears his throat, "As long as you don't kill me or hurt me too bad I'm good with what you're about to do."

I smile, "No need to worry."

I sit down and Nancy sets a plate in front of me, "Why haven't you book a flight to Greece yet?"

I look at Cain, "Because I'm doing something else right now. There's no need to rush."

"Edith Spring." I stop at what I'm doing, "Edith Spring was that woman's name. She has a half brother, Elias Tucker."

Cain shows me a picture of the man and Bunny looks at the picture, "Tucker? Zaidy isn't tha-."

I cut her off by giving her a threatening look and she flinches. Cain raises his eyebrow, "What are you keeping from us?"

I eat my food, "Nothing that you should worry about." He looks at Bunny and then at me, "I'm not going to push forward. This better not affect any of us, but yourself."

I nod my head and smile, "Of course."

I look over at Bunny and she is playing with Kovu. "Zaiden, you have a lot of clothes that can fit me. Why?"

I look at Luke and he laughs, "Really? How far ahead did you plan? You were going to invite me over sooner or later, weren't you?"

I nod my head, "Yep. We have somewhere to be after your tattoo."

Bunny sits down beside me, "Can I come along?"

"When do I ever leave you behind?" She laughs, "Never."

I pull out a picture and show Nancy. Her eyes widen and then she smiles, "So that girl is you?"

She looks at me, "You didn't recognize me?" I shake my head, "Nancy, when did we first meet each other?"

She slowly shakes her head, "I-I don't want to bring up my past. Not again, please."

"Well, we're going to go ahead and go. Luke got his tattoo. So, see you when you kill someone." Niall says as he and Cain walk out.

Luke looks at his tattoo and then at me, "Where are we going?"

I look at Nancy, "Me and you have known each other since high school, haven't we?" Nancy nods her head.

I finish up my food and look at Nancy, "Go put some clothes on. Bunny, come with me."

Nancy's eyes widen, "You're taking me out again?" I nod my head and Bunny grabs my arm, "Yep."

I walk upstairs and Bunny starts humming. "You can pick out what you want to wear."

She squeals, "Really?! Yayy!" We walk in my room and she looks around, "I thought I wasn't allowed in here."

"Can I keep this shirt?" I raise my eyebrow, "Why?"

She laughs, "Because it smells like you."

I walk in the closet and she follows behind me. "Pick out what you want to wear."

She reaches for a mini dress and I raise my eyebrow, "You want to wear a dress?"

She nods her head and takes my shirt off. She puts the dress on and plays with the collar around her neck.

"Makes it easier for you to fuck me." She bites her lip and I pull her towards me, "You still want some more after last night?"

She wraps her arms around my neck, "Maybe."

I crash my lips to hers and she smiles in the kiss. I lick her bottom lip and she opens her mouth. I push her against the wall and I pull her left leg up. I pull away and kiss down her neck and she moans.

We hear someone clear their throat and I turn around and see Luke, "I rather not wait for you two to have your fuck session."

Bunny puts her leg down and laughs, "It's okay, Luke. It would have been a quickie."

"I'm hard and you interrupted us. Now I have to think about the time I had bad sex." Luke rolls his eyes and we walk out.

"Where are we going?" I look at Luke and smile. "We have three whole stops to do. It will all make sense once we get to them."

We walk downstairs, "What are these stops?"

We walk outside, "My old house, Nancy's old house, and my old high school."

I put my shades on and he does the same thing. "Zaiden, I don't want to go back to that place. I want to forget for a reason."

I look at Nancy, "I need to get my memory back. You've been with me for longer than two years. There's a picture of me and you when we were younger."

We get in the car and Bunny starts humming. "Zaidy, are we going to kill anybody today?"

I look in the rearview mirror and smile at Bunny, "I don't know. Let's see how the day goes for right now."

Luke looks at me and shakes his head, "How long is this ride anyway?"

I hold up two fingers, "Two hours. We're stopping by my old house first to see if I overlooked anything."

Two hours later and we are standing in front of my old home. Bunny runs inside, "Do not fall through that ceiling."

She laughs, "Aye aye captain."

We walk in and I look over at Nancy and see her looking around, "Why do you want your memory back? You said you were fine without it. You said you weren't losing any sleep."

I put my shades on top of my head, "Let's get to looking."

She crosses her arms and walks to the living room. "Do Lyric even know what she's looking for?" Luke asks as we go into a bathroom.

I shake my head, "Nope."

I go into my sister's room and look around, "Everything is just burnt."

I look at Luke, "Nancy is hiding something from me."

He looks up at me and then out the door to make sure Nancy didn't hear, "What makes you say that?"

I kick over a few things, "She seems very hesitant to help me get my memory back. She knows something that I don't. Either she's doing it to protect me or doing it to protect herself."

He hums in response, "What do you think she might be doing?"

I laugh, "Maybe she's going to try to kill me for killing her family."

Nancy walks in with a box and I raise my eyebrow, "I found this in your old room."

She hands me the box and I open it. "There's nothing in here. All that's in here is a piece of paper."

I look at the paper and see that it has something written on it.

You still don't remember? How long will it take? I don't want to come after you unless you remember me.

I fold the paper up and put it in my pocket. "Do you know who wrote it?"

I look at Luke and shake my head, "No, I don't. This person is also connected with the woman I killed in the backyard the other day."

All of a sudden we hear a loud crash. We rush to the living room and see a hole in the ceiling. "Bunny, where the hell are you?"

She looks down at us and laughs, "I was just walking and this happened."

"Lyric get from down there now." I look at Luke and raise my eyebrow, "What's wrong?"

He keeps his eyes on Bunny, "This place is about to collapse. Lyric come down now!"

I look up through the hole and I laugh, "Bunny jump down or you're going to get crushed."

Luke looks at me and rolls his eyes, "Lyric jump down now."

Bunny jumps down and seconds later I feel the house shake. I quickly grab Nancy's hand and run outside.

I look behind me and see Luke carrying Bunny. Once we get outside I laugh as we watch my old house collapse, "Didn't see that coming. How did you know that was going to happen?"

I ask Luke as he puts Bunny down, "I noticed that the house platform was barely standing. One gust of harsh winds and the house would have fallen over. I guess it couldn't take the weight of four people at once."

Bunny hugs Luke and put her head on his chest, "I like being carried by you."

"Next stop, Nancy's old home." I look at her and she looks at me, "Do we really have to go back? What's there?"

I smile at her, "You're hiding something from me and I'm going to figure out what it is. Or you can tell me."

She visibly gulps and we get in the car. It takes us fifteen minutes to get to Nancy's house and see that she has tears in her eyes.

Luke and Bunny get out of the car. "Elias Tucker is the husband of Eleanor Tucker. Your foster mother's husband is alive and he is the one who wrote that note."

I pull the note out of my pocket and look at it. "I don't know who that is."

She looks at her fingers, "Of course you don't. You don't remember him. Just like you don't remember that me and you have known each other since high school."

She gets out of the car and I follow behind her, "All I know is that Elias is coming after you for killing his wife."

I laugh, "Not only was my sister watching my every move but also some weird old man was watching me."

We walk up to the house and I look around. "You can stand out here and wait." I say to Nancy as I walk up the porch.

"Luke, can this house hold us?" I hear him laugh, "Yeah, this house just feels creepy."

I walk to the living room and I see a few spots of dry blood. "Do you think Nancy's family coming to haunt us?"

He comes from the kitchen, "I believe in that type of shit, so let's not talk about that."

I look at him and laugh, "Are you serious?"

He nods his head, "Yes, I'm serious. Spirits are always lingering around."

All of a sudden we hear something and Luke lets out a high pitched scream. Bunny comes out of nowhere and laughs, "Your voice just went up so high."

Luke clears his throat and he pulls Bunny's nose, "That wasn't funny at all."

She wraps her arms around him and laughs, "Yes it was."

I look at the sofa and see dry blood all over it. I touch the sofa and Bunny walks up beside me.

"Can you remember anything yet?" I reach for her collar and play with it, "Nope, not yet."

We continue to look around, "I don't think we're going to find anything here. Let's head to my old high school." I say as I'm walking out of a room.

"Zaiden, I found another note."

I raise my eyebrow and Luke comes out of a different room. He hands me the note and I read it.

If you're reading this it means you're on the right track. This is also telling me that Nancy told you about me or your memory came back. I can't wait to see you.

I put the paper in my pocket and Bunny walks up to me, "What are you going to do?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know yet. Let's go."

We walk outside and see Nancy leaning against the car. I hold the note up for Nancy to see, "He knows what I'm doing step by step. When we get to the school you're coming with me."

She nods her head and we get in the car, "Nancy, we're going straight to the rooftop."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 8.5K 40
C O M P L E T E D ✔ (EDITING ABANDONED) [Michael Myers x Mute!(Fem) Reader (Dead by Daylight FF)] You never understood why you were brought into t...
5.2K 414 28
-A MAFIA ROMAMCE- -3rd in the DAYDREAM AWARDS! - ~•~ "Elijah!" my sister ran back into the café as I finished paying for our order we had, worry was...
306K 10K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...