I've Become Like Him

By KittenWoman99

"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screamin... More

100th Woman.
Wolf.
Uno!
Auctioned Her Off.
For A Man.
Mask Man.
Gambling Hall.
Forced Heart Attack.
Accidental Revenge.
Taking Orders.
Four Hours Too Long.
Drown To Your Death.
Baloo and Asca.
Two Down, Two To Go.
Joining Black Dragon.
Don't Cross Me.
I Can Die Now!
I Will Never Go Against You.
Stop Being a Coward!
You Should Be Honored.
Special Kill Failed.
Jazlyn.
The Harley Quinn to my Joker.
Special Place.
Bunny is Broken.
Doughnuts!
Eleanor Tucker.
My Pretty Little Psycho.
Psycho, but Not Stupid.
In Place of Him.
Elias Tucker.
Since High School.
Your Type.
Missing the View.
Little Birdie.
Very Interesting.
I Saved You.
My Memories Are Back.
We Were Set up.
His Daughter.
New Owner.
You Being Alive Can Be Your Way of Thanking Me.
Your Room Is My Room. You Belong To My Room Now.
You're the Only One I Can Get Hard for.
Twenty-Three Hour Flight.
Trackers.
Catwoman.
You Better Not Die.
Stockholm Syndrom? Could be.
Who is Estelle?
You are Mine and I am Yours.
Bunny and Wolf.
I'm Not Finished Yet.

Who Do You Belong To?

2.5K 136 36
By KittenWoman99

Luke POV

"What are you doing?" I ask Lyric who is sitting on the floor in front of the bathroom.

"Making sure Nancy is okay." I look at the door and then back at her, "Zaiden is in there with her. You don't have to worry."

I hold my hand out and she puts her hand in mine. I help her up and she looks at the door, "Nancy was crying. Why?"

We walk upstairs and she leads me to her room, "I honestly don't know."

We sit down on the bed and she looks at me. She crawls towards me and I lean back, "I want to kiss you."

My eyes widen as she straddles me, "Why do you want to kiss me?"

A pout crawl on her lips, "I'm lonely. Me and Zaidy haven't had sex in a while."

She leans down and places her lips on top of mine. I kiss her back and she smiles in the kiss, "Kiss me more."

She deepens the kiss and starts grinding against me. I pull away and she bites her lip. I flip us over and she squeals. She wraps her arms around my neck and I lick her bottom lip.

"Fuck me." She whispers out.

"Why are you on top of Bunny?"

Lyric POV

Me and Luke look towards the door and see Zaidy leaning against the doorway.

Luke tries to pull away from me, but I wrap my legs around his waist, "I got lonely and Luke is keeping me company."

A menacing smile crawls on Zaidy's lips, "Good night Luke. If you're staying the night go to a room far from this room."

Luke tries to move again and I hug him tight, "No! Why can't he stay with me?! Luke, stay here with me!"

I lick the corner of his lips and he looks at me, "How about I stay the night? We can talk more in the morning."

I shake my head and pout, "Lyric as of right now my only choice is to leave unless I want to be dead." I look over at Zaidy and see that he is still smiling at us.

I let Luke go and he gets up, "Kiss me one last time." I grab his arm and he lets out a sigh. He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and I pout, "That wasn't a kiss!"

He walks out leaving me and Zaidy. I sit on my legs and smile at Zaidy, "Are you going to keep me company?"

He walks up to me and lifts my head up. He crashes his lips to mine and I smile. Before I can deepen the kiss he pulls away. "Why did you stop?"

I shiver at the look he's giving me, "I love the way you're looking at me."

He plays with the collar that is around my neck, "Zaidy, why aren't you saying anything?"

He pulls out a remote and I arch my eyebrow, "What's that?"

All of a sudden I feel a shock of electricity run through my body, "Ahhhh!! Ahhh!!"

I feel tears in my eyes and I look up at Zaidy, "Wh-Why?" I whisper out.

He smiles at me, "Bunny, who do you belong to?"

He pushes the button again and I fall back on the bed, "Ahhhh!!! Stop!!"

"Not once have I let anyone put their lips on you. Why did he have his lips on you?"

I reach for his hand that is holding the remote. He raises his hand out of my reach and pushes the button, "Ahhhhh!!"

"Bunny, you're not pure. I have to make you pure again."

I close my eyes at the pain, "Ahhhh!! Stop!!!"

He turns it off and my body goes numb, "Bunny, who do you belong to?"

He lifts my face and I let out a soft laugh, "Y-You. I belong to Zaidy."

He smiles at me and crashes his lips to mine. I moan in the kiss and he pushes me back. He takes his clothes off and then rips the dress off of me.

I put my face in the pillow and lift my ass up in the air. I bite my lip and he slowly comes inside me, "Fuck me."

He slaps my ass and then starts fucking me. I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head as he slams his hips against mine.

He pulls me up by my hair and he groans, "Fuck. You're so fucking tight."

He pulls at my nipples and I laugh, "More, fuck me more."

He licks my ear and I shiver, "Who do you belong to?" He whispers in my ear as he flips me on my back.

He rubs my clit and I feel myself getting close. He slows down and I whine, "No, don't stop. Fuck me."

He slowly moves inside me and I gasp, "So deep."

He groans in my ear, "Answer my question, and then you can cum."

I crash my lips to his and he bites my lip. I wrap our tongues together and he pulls away, "I belong to Zaidy."

He sits up and grabs my waist. I arch my back as he fucks me harder, "Fuck!! I'm cumming!!"

He rubs my clit and I push his hand away. "I didn't know Bunny was a squirter." He laughs out and I feel my eyes grow heavy.

He taps my face, "Nope, wake up. I haven't even cum yet and plus we're doing rounds tonight."

I scream in ecstasy as he stirs my insides. He quickly pulls out and cums on my face. I touch my face and then put my finger in my mouth. "Zaidy tastes good."

Next Morning

I wake up to the sound of Cookie barking. I slowly open my eyes and see Zaidy sleeping beside me. It takes me a second to realize that he has his arms wrapped around me.

"How are you up so early in the morning after going five rounds?" I look at Zaidy and he slowly rubs his eyes.

He lets me go and turns his back to me, "Go back to sleep."

I slowly sit up, "I have to go clean myself off. You did cum all over me."

He groans in response and I slowly walk to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and see love bites all over my body.

I pull at the collar and laugh, "I forgot I even had this thing on."

I brush my teeth and then wash my face. I take a thirty-minute shower and then come out. I look around, "I don't have a robe to wear."

I come out of the bathroom and see the shirt Zaidy had on last night. I shrug my shoulders and put it on.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and see Luke and Nancy. "Good morning, Nancy. Morning, Luke."

Nancy shows me a small smile and Luke looks at me as he sips his coffee, "Morning." He looks at me up and down, "Had fun last night?"

I sit down on the stool and swing my legs back and forth, "Yep. Zaidy fucked me good last night. We went five rounds!" I hold up my hand and he laughs.

I look at Nancy, "Nancy, are you okay?" Nancy looks at me and slowly nods her head, "Yes, I'm fine. I'm sorry for making you worry."

She sets a plate in front of me and Luke. "Thank you. Nancy, sit down and eat with us. You never eat when I eat."

She makes herself a plate and then sits down on the other stool, "Are you okay? It seems like Zaiden was pretty rough last night."

I put a fork full of eggs in my mouth and nod my head, "Yeah, I'm okay. Look, I have hickeys all over my body."

I pull up my shirt to show her and Luke chokes on his food, "Can you not do that at the table?" He takes a sip of his coffee and I laugh, "You're a big boy. You can handle it."

He playfully glares at me and I hold my right leg up, "I even have them on my legs. Zaidy was the best last night!"

His eyes widen, "You don't have on any underwear! Close your legs!"

I put my leg down, "I don't wear them."

He puts his hand over his heart, "This is not good for my heart."

We hear Nancy laugh and we look at her, "I'm sorry."

I quickly shake my head, "No, don't apologize. Laugh, laugh again. You're prettier when you laugh. You should smile and laugh more often."

Luke nods his head, "I agree. You do have a beautiful laugh." She looks at Luke and then at me, "Thank you."

Luke drops his head, "Stop being so proper with us. Just relax."

Luke looks at me, "Where's Zaiden?"

I point upstairs, "He's still sleeping."

I get up and open the back door. Kovu walks in and I rub his head, "Hi, Kovu!! I missed you!!"

I hug his neck and he rubs against me. We hear a knock on the door and I look at Nancy. Luke stops her from getting up, "I'll get it. I can tell that you rarely get visitors."

I stand up and Kovu stands in front of me. A minute later Luke comes back with Cain and Niall behind him.

"Where the hell is he?" I point upstairs, "He's still sleeping." Cain lets out a long sigh and looks at Luke, "Do you want to tell me what happened last night?"

I look at Nancy and she looks at her hands, "Why would Zaiden kill him there? That could've been your ass if y'all were to get caught."

Before I can say anything Niall interrupts, "Zaiden, didn't kill him did he?"

Nancy tenses up and Niall looks at her, "Were you forced to kill him?" She slowly shakes her head, "Um, no. I did that on my own accord. I'm sorry that I put you through the trouble."

Niall and Cain look at each other and then move away from us to talk.

"What do we do? She apologized. Zaiden doesn't even apologize to us. Kade is the same way." Cain says and Niall hums in response.

"She didn't even say it sarcastically. We can't be mad at her." Niall says and I laugh.

They both clear their throats, "Apology accepted." They say at the same time.

Luke rolls his eyes and Cain looks at him, "Ready for your tattoo?"

Luke nods his head and smirk, "So soon?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
150K 3.4K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...
4.9K 224 26
I squeezed my way through the abundant number of people, trying to get to the exit. I bumped into a lot of shoulders, until I found an opening. As so...