My Boss Are Twins (GgukTaeKoo...

DAEGUSUGA93 által

Twin Boss Taehyung and Jimin are childhood friends and they got a job from the Jeon company. There the two w... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 M
Chapter 17 M
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 M
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 M
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 M
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 M
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Extra Chapter Part 1

Chapter 13

12.3K 514 93
DAEGUSUGA93 által

"Fine.....your lucky your boyfriend is cute Jackson" he glared at him and Jackson sigh in relief and pepper kiss his lover for saving his ass and he just giggled loving the sudden affection.

Taehyung reach out Jimin's coffee to him and he took it and had a long sip feeling dehydrated after such a chase.

They bid their goodbyes and Jimin and Taehyung went to the home.

(*Previous Chapter*)
-----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

It's been a few days already Jimin already transfered to the Min's company and Taehyung is already missing him around.

Taehyung slouch on his wheeled office chair and drag his feet going to Jackson.

"Hyung" Taehyung said getting Jackson's attention but he just hum in respond.

"I miss Jimin being here" He pouted and crosses his arm. Jackson turned to him "You always see Jimin after work" "I should have kept my mouth shut but it's an opportunity for Jimin to see Yoongi everyday" Taehyung twirl his chair making him dizzy.

"Can I ask you something Tae?" Jackson scratch the back of his neck "Sure, what is it?" Taehyung stop on what his doing and looked at him.

"You see it's BamBam' s birthday in two days and I was wondering if you would help me pick a gift for him" he avoided eye contact.

Taehyung stared at him for a good 5 seconds "Yes of course I will help you" "Oh Hoseok and Jimin will come too I asked them and they agreed" I jump in excitement knowing that Jimin and Hoseok will come with us. Bro bonding.

Jackson's POV

It is currently lunch time and Hoseok, Taehyung and I just finish eating our food. "Guys let's head back early so that we can rest on the remaining time" I suggested and the two of them agreed.

We stood up and walk back to the department.

While we are walking an idea pop in my head "How about we play truth or dare while we walk?" they nodded "Ok who's first?" Taehyung raised his hand.

"Truth or dare Tae?" I look at him

"Truth" he giggled

"Do you like the twins?" Hoseok smirk and I smirk with Hoseok knowing where the question is going.

"Yes" he answered us barely audible "Louder Tae we can't hear you" we made Taehyung repeat his answer even though we knew the answer.

"Yes" he voice is clearer that earlier "Tae still can't hear you" Hoseok teased Taehyung "Oh my fucking cheesecake I said yes" he snap at us but blush next when he realize what he said.

Deep red tinted his cheeks flustered face, he walk faster, Hoseok and I laugh at him being so cute having a crush on the twins.

Taehyung's POV

We entered the department then suddenly I was craving coffee so I went to the break room.

When I step in the break room I took out my phone and plug my earphone then played some music.

I went to the counter and started to prepare my coffee as I sang the lyrics.

Chorus:
Who...are...you...cause your not the girl I fell in love with baby.......
Who...are...you...cause something has change your not the same I hate it.....
Ohh....I sick of waiting for love, love
Ohh....I know that your not the one, one....
(This song is titled 'WHO' by Jimin, Jungkook ft. Lauv, this is my favorite song)

I can see veiny hands on the counter, hot breath brushing against my neck, the intoxicating cologne the person have and I know who wears that cologne is no other that Jungguk.

I gulp nervously my heart beating at a fast uncontrollable pace I can hear it beating loudly, his hot breath made me shudder and bite my lips hard at the weird sensation. I slowly turn my head to face him.

When our eyes meet I can feel the intensity of the room and we stare in each others eyes deep like we are drowning with each other's stare.

I was mesmerised at his features my eyes travel and landed on his small scar on his cheeks and then my eyes landed on lips and lastly my eyes landed on his eyes again.

I lick my dry lips as he still stares at me doing the same memorising my features.

He peck my lips for a good 4 seconds and my eyes widen at his sudden action. He took my coffee out of my grip and he drink it.

"It's tasty" he grinned at me taking another sip. My lips parted and I pouted cutely at him for taking my coffee.

I just turned around again and make another one, once again I was lost in the music.

Taehyung:
She looks like a blue parrot would you come fly to me....I want some good day 5x....
Looks like a winter bear you sleeps happily....I wish you good night 5x

He took one of my earphones and place it on his ear while he snakes his hand on my waist and I was startled a little and he started to sing along as well.

Jungguk:
Imagine you face say hello to me and all the bad days there nothing to me with you....
Winter bear....
You.....3x
Sleep like a winter bear.....

His angelic voice left my mouth open and made me relax on his voice, it's soothing making me calm while my heart ready to explode like a volcano, I bit my lips not so hard trying to contain the feeling inside me.

The song ended he took my phone in my pocket and pause the music, he took the earphone out of my ear and his ear and wrapping it around my phone and put it on the counter.

He retrace back his hand on my waist tightening his hold a little. "I love your voice" he complemented me I blush in like deep deEeeEep red is that's even possible.

"T-thank you.....I-I love your v-voice too" I suttered.

I got my coffee on my hand and I tried to escape but only made his hold tighten around my waist "Where do you think your going?" he ask me sternly.

"B-back to the d-department s-sir" I stuttered in reply "But there is still time left" his hand on my waist pulled me closer to his chest making me flinch a little and giving me shivers down to my spine as his breathe hit my neck.

He place his mug down and got mine also placing it down. He turned me to face him but I didn't look at him I look at my fingers fiddling my suit hiding my flustered face.

I can feel his stare at me, I felt his fingers on my chin making me face him.

Our eyes meet and it feels the world just stop, time just stop, it's just the two of us feeling our presence with each other making my stomach do summersaults, heart exploded, cheeks deep red, lips swollen from biting earlier.

Once again he was looking at every inch of my face and I was too and I smiled softly making him smile back at me showing his bunny teeth, we have a comfortable silence but it was getting a little awkward when all we do is stare.

I noticed that it is only him no other twin so I took a tiniest tiny courage to ask him.

"W-where is your t-twin sir?" I heard a growl coming from him and that made me flinch a little bit.

"Why?" coldness tainted in his voice making me gulp. "I j-just want to know sir, b-because I-I am use to seeing you two t-together" I immediately look down not wanting to anger him more.

"He can't make it today, he had a meeting on the other side of the city and I stayed here to finish our work" I nodded not daring to look at him.

I am still trap between his muscular arms I heard him sigh and his fingers on my chin again making me look at up.

"It's my turn to ask" I nodded slightly in respond not knowing what to say. He was about to ask when his phone rang and he grunted in annoyance.

Hr distance himself from me to talk on his phone.

"You pick the wrong time to call me" he said it with visible annoyance in his tone.

"Fine you better not go anywhere stay there and wait for me" he ended the call walk closer to me trapping me again.

I clutch my hand on my polo shirt above my chest.

"Who c-called you sir?" I clutch my polo shirt harder. "It's just Jungkook" I was still staring, my body is shaking a little out of nervousness.

He peck my lips and my eyes widen and I swear I look like and owl now.

"I'm going to leave early, go back to the department lunch is almost over" he patted my head and walked away.

When his figure disappeared out of my sight my wobbly legs gave up on me, I touched my lips "He kissed me" I chanted over and over again as I lean my back.

Hoseok's POV

I was finding Taehyung around the department the only room I didn't search is the break room.

I walk in there search for him roaming around when suddenly I heard weird noises and slowly started to get scared leaving goosebumps on my skin.

I found a figured on the floor making me jump and scream "A FUCKING GHOSTEU?!?!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

The fingure look at me and I realise it is just Taehyung. I came closer to him "Tae what are you doing on the floor?" I crouch down on his level "You gave me a heart attackeu" I patted his back.

All I can hear him chanted words and I understand 'he kissed me' I widen my eyes.

"Who kissed you?" He looked at me and told me what happened earlier.

I squealed and started fangirling "Omo....TaeTae's in love, I'm gonna faint" I fan myself controlling my inner UWU for this guy.

"He is scary when he's annoyed, what if he gets mad?" Taehyung looked traumatised "I know just don't get him mad and It will be alright" he nodded lightly.

"Hyung don't say anything to anyone please" he begged me.

"Oh hell to the no.....I ain't sharing anyone this drama you just told me, I will support you Tae I ain't your no. 1 faneu in this kind of shiteu for nothing maybe before Jin but still" he giggled at me.

"Thanks hyung" he smiled softly "We should head back now lunch is over" he gave a simple 'ok' then he stood up deciding which coffee to take.

"What's wrong Tae?" I look at him staring athe mug.

"This is the coffee he drink" he pointed at the left "And this one is the new one I made" then he pointed at the right one.

I took the right one "Did you drink it yet?" he shake his head answering a no "Then I'll have this and you can have the other one" I smirk at his expression.

He took his phone on the counter and shove it in his pocket and pick up the coffee that Jungguk drink and we headed bak to the department.

I came by to Taehyung's desk and see if he had calm down. "What happen?" we snap our heads to Jackson "Nothing I just scared him"

"Oh so that's the noise in the break room? But it sounded like you hyung" he scratch his head as if he misunderstood the noise.

"Oh, uhhh......you know what just ignore it" Taehyung stand up and patted Jackson's shoulders lightly.

I went back to my office and work my leftover papers earlier. I chuckled a little when I recall what Taehyung's story.

Earlier....
"I was just my own business making my coffee while I sang, but I was so lost in the song I didn't notice him and just trap me between his arms, then I looked at him and he put his hand on my waist, he peck my lips then took my coffee then drank it." he started to explain it carefully in one breath.

" HE DID WHAT?!?!?" I raised my voice looking at him in disbelief." Hyung shhhh....." he whine at me for being to noisy.

"Sorry, continue" I insisted on listening until the end.

"He said it's tasty but I don't know what is he preferring, my coffee or my lips, then I just pouted at him at thrn started to make another coffee and being myself I was lost again in the song I just sang then he took my earphone and he started singing. I was mesmerised by his voice, hyung is like an angel you know? Then when I finish making a coffee I tried to escape but it only made his hold on my waist tighter"

He looked at me while he tap his chest, I stared at him blankly signaling him to continue.

"He asked me where will I go so I answered him, then I asked him where Jungkook is he growled at me making me flinch he asked why coldness in his voice I just replied that I am used to them being together, I looked down clutching my suit he sigh then he made me look at him then he said it's his turn to ask a question so I nodded not knowing what to answer, when was about to ask me his phone rang then he answered it annoyed he distance himself to talk then after that he ended it he walked closer to me then peck my lips again he said he will leave early the he walked away"

He explained everything in detail, onece he finished I started squealing and fangirling.

Finish.....

"Jungguk you should take it slow, you might make Taehyung explode with your unpredictable moves" I muttered shaking my head a little before chuckling lightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------
How was it???? I tried, this idea popped in my head haha.... I already made chapter 14 and it is complete already.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

196K 12.6K 38
Sometimes life takes you to unexpected places, Jeon Jungkook, wanting to enjoy his life, and tried of the busy city went to a small hilly village and...
346K 16.3K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
283K 11.3K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
579K 35.6K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...