Steal My Girl ➸ z.m.

By vaporzayn

❝Everybody wanna steal my girl. Everybody wanna take her heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world... More

Steal My Girl
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
kik group chat x
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five

twenty-two

1.6K 71 26
By vaporzayn

"You're kidding me right?" I pinned Katie down on the couch and she glared at me. "You knew Zayn and didn't tell me? I mean, I didn't realize you even lived next to his mum," she scoffed. I sighed.

"I'm great friends with his mum and sisters. And, his father. Also his fiancé, kinda. And the rest of One Direction. We all went to school together. He's kind of- or was kind of, my childhood best friend." She squinted at me and realization dawned on her.

"Oh. My. God. He was that boyfriend of yours that moved on, wasn't he?" I sheepishly gulped and nodded. I squeezed my eyes shut awaiting for her reaction, and she just huffed.

"You could've told me," I bit my lip and sat down next to her.

"I'm really sorry Katie," I weakly apologized. She kept quiet. "KatieBearrr," I drawled out, hoping she'd respond to me. She turned her head away from me and I frowned. Right as I was about to literally get on my knees and beg for forgiveness, she said,

"You kissed Zayn Malik?"

"What?" I started stuttering in a flustered manor. "What are you talking about? I mean. What do you mean?" I tried to keep my cool and stay calm. Luckily she didn't notice.

"You said you dated him for a while, right? So you guys kissed?" I let out a sharp breath and tried to play off my shock.

"Yeah, I mean. Once or twice." I shrugged and spoke quietly. "He was my first kiss." Her face was set in a deep scowl but softened when she saw the look on my face.

"Oh, love. You still like him, don't you?" I shrugged one of my shoulders, falling into her side. I continued speaking, completely forgetting Zayn was even in my house.

"I think I still love him. Though I don't know why. It's been forever. And also, he's moved on," I pushed away the thought of him kissing me. "He has a fiancé- Perrie- and I have... no one. Well, I have the boys. But Louis has Eleanor, and Harry is a loner I guess. I have him and Niall. Just not Zayn," I sighed and tried to ignore the pain in my heart.

What happened next surprised me.

Footsteps were heard above. Then a door slammed closed, and pounding was heard on the stairs as Zayn slowly came into view. He paused a second at the bottom at the stairwell, giving me a glossy eyed stare, full of emotion. Then he stormed out of my house, leaving both Katie and I in shock.

"What the hell," Katie exhaled. "Zayn. Malik. Just walked by me. He looked at me oh my god." She started to hyperventilate and I snapped,

"Now's not the time Katie!" and she gaped at me. She stood up and said,

"I think I'll let you be." I have her an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry," I murmured. she shook her head and gave me a weak smile.

"It's okay. I mean, I was just in the same room as Zayn Malik and he looked at me, so I'm good I guess." I cocked my head at her.

"Didn't he sign your phone at the concert?"

"Well, yeah. But this was more enclosed of an area, and-"

"Alright! I get it! Goodbye now," I waved her off and shoved her out my front door. She laughed and started walking down the street. Maybe back to her apartment, to another friend's, the bus I don't know. I don't really care right now.

I walked back inside my house to my living room and laid down on the couch, debating whether it not to go after Zayn. A thought occurred to me.

I have a screwed up life.

><

><

><

the pic on the side (or on top) omg zayn looks like Flynn Rider from Tangled right ?!?! haha. so ive been told i write too many cliffhangers ( Vaguemalik lol) so here's me trying not to cliffhanger. But I made it short, because if I continued it would be a cliffhanger haha. So another update coming soon.

THANK YOU FOR 4.38k READS AND 315+ VOTES OH MY GOD !!! ILYSM <33

comment? comment goal: 5+ comments. vote goal: 325+ votes. y'all can do it ;). I really hope you enjoyed this (short) chapter. and I love those of you who have been here the whole book, so so much. thank you <3. (: x.

qotc: do you ship Zalissa?

aotc: i do :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 557 46
Hell breaks loose. Tears fall. Throats burn. Music plays. Cover by : @lalasworlds
1M 15.4K 32
❝Good girls love bad boys.❞
1.4M 16.5K 110
Just read the title:)
187K 2.9K 35
Sequel to Love Doesn't Exist.