One Direction Dirty Imagines

By endofthestyles

zayn More

One Direction Dirty Imagines
Dirty Niall Horan
Dirty Louis Tomlinson
Dirty Harry Styles
Dirty Zayn Malik
Dirty Liam Payne
Niam 3some
Dirty Niall Horan
Sweet Harry Styles
Dirty Louis Tomlinson
Nirry 3some (Part 1)
Nirry (Part 2)
Nirry (Part 3)
Harry Styles Dirty Imagines
Dirty Liam Payne
Dirty Zayn Malik
Dirty Zayn Malik (Y/N POV) Part 1
Dirty Zayn Malik (Zayn's POV) Part 2
Dirty Zayn Malik (Y/N POV) Part 3
Dirty Harry Styles
Dirty Harry Styles Part 1
Dirty Harry Styles Part 2
Dirty Niall Horan
Zouis 3some Part 1
Zouis 3some Part 2
Zouis 3 some part3
Zouis 3some Part 5
Dirty Louis Tomlinson
Dirty Liam Payne
Harry and Edward 3some
Dirty Zayn Malik
Dirty Niall Horan
Dirty Niall Horan
Dirty Zayn Malik
Dirty Harry Styles
Larry 3some
Dirty Louis Tomlinson
Sooo Sorrrrrrrryyyyyyyy xxx
Dirty Harry Styles
Kinky Harry
DADDY HARRY
DADDY LIAM
Punk Zayn

Zarry 3some

102K 484 38
By endofthestyles

I’d taken a moment in the bathroom to try and collect my thoughts, and when I walked back into the bedroom, I knew that I was going to go through with it. With a deep breath, my eyes lifted, my fingers scratching slightly at the door behind me as if trying to hold some grip on reality. I took in the forms of the two men standing on the other side of the room - both tall, lean, with hungry eyes and taut muscles beneath their clothing. They leaned forward slightly…predatory, yet waiting for me to make the first move.

So without any more hesitation, I did.

I crossed the room, looking first to Harry, then to Zayn. They stood, tense and waiting, until I stopped in front of them, reaching out with each hand to stroke a hard and muscled chest. Harry shuddered. My fingers clenched into his shirt, yanking him toward me as I took his mouth in a hot and desperate kiss.

Harry always kept me grounded and I knew he’d let me fly.

I felt Zayn move behind me as Harry’s fingers tightened on my hips, his hands drifted over my shoulders softly before sweeping my hair back over my shoulder. Zayn’s mouth lowered to my neck, licking lightly, sucking gently…wet kisses heightening the sensation of heat throughout my body. Harry pulled back, his eyes zeroing in on what Zayn was doing. His fingers twitched slightly as a low grown escaped between his lips.

“She tastes good, doesn’t she?” he asked, parting my shirt and sliding it from my shoulders. Zayn just hummed in agreement, moving more hair out of his way as he trailed kisses along the back of my neck, eliciting a delicious shiver. With only a brief, sexy smirk, Harry moved behind me to stand next to Zayn, unclasping my bra and unzipping my skirt – both falling to the floor, forgotten.

The feeling of them behind me…side by side…out of sight, but oh so very palpable, hot and hard and willing…sent a surge of erotic power through me. They were here for me.

To give me what I wanted.

But I’d give them what they wanted too.

Rough hands smoothed over my skin, sliding up to gently knead my breast, down to circle teasingly at my belly button, and even further down, sliding my panties down around my thighs. Zayn continued to nibble at my neck as Harry’s lips once again brushed at my ear.

“More?” he asked. All I could do was nod.

“Spread your legs,” he ordered gruffly, and I followed his instructions, my panties drawn tight across my trembling thighs.

Harry’s hand drifted over my left hipbone, circling lazily, as Zayn’s descended from the right. I found myself holding my breath…biting my lip…lost in the anticipation of when they would both reach their destination.

Harry got there first, his finger sliding slowly through my throbbing flesh, circling and stroking until my head fell back, my neck no longer able to carry its weight.

“Harry…” I moaned.

“We’ve got you,” he replied quietly as I leaned back against him…against both of them.

Zayn’s hand joined Harry’s between my legs, and the feeling of their slick fingers sliding against each other…against me…made my knees buckle.

“Feel good?” Zayn asked, his voice a soft murmur.

“So good,” I managed to force out, my hips gyrating against their talented hands. Zayn shifted to the side slightly, his hand slipping back to tease at my entrance. Pressing lightly, he gasped as I jerked against the tip of his finger, forcing it inside.

“So hot,” he said, slowly penetrating me with his middle finger as Harry circled my clit with his. Every inch of me was hypersensitive – even the feel of their sleeves against my skin sent trembles along my nerve endings – the idea that they were fully dressed only increasing the heat. I could feel their erections pressing against me, thrusting lightly against my hips on either side. I arched my back, pressing into them with a low, demanding whimper before circling my hips forward against their delicious, teasing fingers.

“Give her more,” Harry ordered, and with another groan, Zayn added a second finger, quickening his pace as Harry rubbed my throbbing clit.

“Yeah,” Harry growled in my ear. “This is what you wanted, isn’t it? This is what you thought of when you were all alone, touching yourself?”

“Harry…”

“Our hands…our mouths…” he continued without mercy, rolling my clit between his thumb and finger as Zayn stroked against my g-spot, making me gasp.

“Our cocks.” Harry’s low voice stroked me just as relentlessly as his hands. “You wanted it, both of them, didn’t you?”

And with that, I toppled over the edge again, my muscles clenching against Zayn’s fingers. Harry’s mouth locked on my shoulder, biting gently as I convulsed in overwhelming pleasure.

I shuddered as Zayn’s fingers left me, and Harry dropped to his knees, pulling my panties the rest of the way off. Spinning me, he pulled me toward him, taking my mouth in a drugging kiss.

I fought for breath. “God…that was…” I couldn’t form complete sentences, could barely think after the mind-blowing climax.

Harry just grinned slightly, his tongue darting out to trace my lips once.

“It’s not over yet,” he said, promise and lust heating his voice.

He stepped back, pulling his shirt over his head without bothering to unbutton it. His eyes drifted to the right as he reached for his belt, and I followed his gaze, only to find Zayn stepping out of his underwear, his erect cock jutting out proudly.

“You like that, baby?” Harry stepped toward me, running his hand over my hip as he nipped at my ear. Zayn’s eyes were half-lidded, heavy, as he wrapped his hand around his cock, stroking lightly. “You want that?” Harry asked, his hand splayed across my belly, the tip of a finger barely touching my clit.

“Yes,” I moaned.

“On the bed, Zayn,” he said gruffly, his lips on my skin. Zayn sat down on the edge of the bed, facing me, his legs splayed wide…one hand still stroking as he leaned back on the other. My eyes widened as it finally hit me what we were about to do. Zayn froze, his worried eyes on mine, as Harry walked back to me, taking my face between his palms.

“This is for you,” he said. “I want to give it to you, but only if you want it.” He kissed me tenderly. “I love you, baby. I want you to have everything you want.”

“I want you,” I said earnestly, meaning it. Zayn turned me on – I couldn’t deny it – but I didn’t want to ruin what I had with Harry.

“I know you do,” he said, his lips fluttering over my face. “And you’ve got me, no matter what.

“But the idea of giving you what only Zayn and I can give you…together?” His eyes darkened as a hand slid to my ass. “That’s so fucking hot.”

I couldn’t keep back the smile. “Really?”

He nodded, a wicked gleam in his green eyes. “Oh yeah.” He squeezed my flesh gently. “I can’t wait to feel you come apart between us.” He kissed me again deeply, my answering groan lost in his mouth, before turning me around to face Zayn with his hands resting on my hips.

Zayn’s eyes flickered from mine to Harry’s, and I felt Harry nod once against my shoulder to reassure him. Dark eyes locked on mine, the side of his mouth lifting in a sexy smile as he rolled his hips in invitation.

“Go,” Harry said quietly, his hand drifting to my ass as I stepped forward slowly. “I want to watch.” One hand drifted into the cleft of my ass, and I shivered in response. He chuckled slightly, alternating between squeezing and massaging my ass.

“Then,” he said, “I’m going to take you here.”

His words triggered another rush of heat and moisture between my legs, and I swayed slightly as I came to stand between Zayn’s thighs. He sat up and released his erection, his hands sweeping up the outside of my hips, spanning my waist as his thumbs circled slowly. Harry stepped back, but I was still intensely aware of his presence, his eyes on me as I climbed onto the bed and straddled Zayn.

Zayn wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling between my breasts and inhaling deeply, and my hands tangled in his hair, stroking the soft strands. His mouth slid across my skin before latching once again onto my breast, and my hips jerked in reaction, his cock sliding against me lusciously.

I gasped, and Zayn leaned back on his elbows, watching me intently. He raised an eyebrow as if in challenge, and I bit my lip, grinding down against him in response. Zayn groaned, his head falling back, exposing his neck in a tantalizing way. I leaned forward to run my tongue along the taut cords of muscle and reached between us to move his erection into position before sitting up and impaling myself on his hardness.

Our moans mingled with Harry’s, the sound sending me spiraling. I began to move, Zayn thrusting up to meet me, and felt Harry’s heat behind me a moment before his hand drifted over my breasts.

“You’re so sexy,” he rasped. “So hot riding Zayn’s cock.”

I groaned, leaning back against him as I circled my hips against Zayn.

“You want more?” Harry asked. “You want it all?”

I nodded, unable to speak, and he pressed me forward gently as Zayn laid down flat on the bed. My breasts hung over his mouth, and his tongue flicked out to tease them mercilessly as I heard a soft click, and slick fingers stroked my other entrance as Zayn reached down to massage my clit.

The sensations were overwhelming, and I trembled as Harry slid one…then two fingers into me, slowly thrusting…twisting…working me into a shuddering frenzy. He leaned over me, his chest pressed to my back.

“Ready?” he asked. I arched back against him in response.

Harry chuckled slightly, but it was strained, and I knew he was hanging on by a thread.

“Be still a moment,” he said, his hand pressed flat on my lower back. I froze, aching at the loss of friction, my eyes locked on Zayn’s as he too fought the urge to finish what we’d started.

After what seemed like an eternity, but in reality couldn’t have been more than mere moments, Harry entered me slowly, and I welcomed the burn, knowing the pleasure would be quick to follow. With shallow thrusts, he worked his way in, his breathing harsh, his fingers clenched into my skin. I groaned at the feeling of fullness…the idea of both men inside me almost as pleasurable as the physical act itself. It was beyond what I had imagined, hotter than my hottest fantasy…and, unable to resist any longer, I swiveled my hips, grinding down on both of them.

“Fuck!” they said simultaneously, and I was shocked to feel a sharp slap against my ass. I gasped, glaring over my shoulder, but I couldn’t hide the clench of my inner muscles at the sensation.

Harry smirked, feeling it. “You dirty girl,” he said. “You liked that, didn’t you?” He smacked me again, and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

“Harry,” Zayn moaned, his voice pleading. “I can’t wait much longer…I’m not gonna…I have to…”

“Yeah,” Harry replied, apparently understanding his sexual babble. “Fuck her, Zayn. Give her what she wants.”

He spanked me again, then gripped my ass with both hands, thrusting into me harshly. Zayn picked up the rhythm, alternating with Harry until the push-pull had me screaming…gasping…writhing at the tightening of muscles, the sizzle of nerves. I was lost to the sensations, unable to keep my eyes open – barely hearing the grunts and whispered curses from the mouths of the men surrounding me…enveloping me…driving me higher and higher until I thought I couldn’t possibly bear any more.

Harry tangled one hand in my hair, pulling me upright against his chest and twisting my head so he could kiss me. He kept me in place, leaning back slightly to maintain his punishing pace…pushing me harder.

“More, Zayn,” he ordered. Zayn sat up, wrapping a hand around my waist to gain some leverage. He pounded into me, matching Harry’s relentless thrusts, his hair damp with sweat…eyes crazed with his own nearing climax.

“Oh…oh fuck!” I gasped, darkness descending as every sense narrowed, focusing on the magical tension curling me inward.

“Yeah,” Harry encouraged. “Let it happen.”

Like I could stop it. It swept me away, paralyzing me in the relentless pleasure. Harry and Zayn’s groans grew louder as they fought to push me toward the peak, plunging deeply as I writhed against them.

Then, like a string stretched taut, I came apart, splintering in a shower of sparks as my release took me. Harry held me close, absorbing my trembles as I jerked against them, the pleasure warming me…the blissful release forcing a scream from my lips.

With a shout, Zayn followed with his own orgasm, his hands gripping my hips tightly as he tensed against me. Harry pulled my face around for another kiss as his own climax claimed him, his moans floating into my mouth and sparking another delicious aftershock between my legs.

Finally, we all collapsed onto the bed, our legs hanging off the side, not even having the energy to move to the middle. I drifted on the edge of sleep, absently aware of Zayn and Harry both getting up eventually. I assumed they were cleaning up, but I couldn’t even open my heavy eyes.

Strong arms lifted me and set me gently down between the sheets. A warm body curled around me on one side. My eyes opened slightly to find Harry watching me lovingly as he reached up to trail a finger down my cheek.

“Thank you,” I said to him. His eyes warmed, and he kissed me softly.

“The pleasure was all mine, believe me,” he said with a wicked smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 155 38