Cruel Aberration

Door cruel_love

this is about a teenager girl named anaya and she is being abused and rape by her mom's drunk boyfriend and w... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
All or nothing sequel
thanks everybody !!

Chapter 10

636 24 0
Door cruel_love

  * 1 year later *

After my mom shot Jeff , I thought I was safe and didn't have to deal with anymore drama.

To be honest I really thought my mom killed him but he was able to heal from the shots to his back , arm , and head but I still don't know how.

       FLASHBACK

I was  screaming for help but I didn't think nobody heard me.

Somebody busted through the room and it was my mom holding her customize pistol and next thing u know I hear gunshots.

     FLASH BACK OVER

After I heard Jeff was seeking revenge on my mom and I , we decided on my graduation ceremony that we was leaving.

Yea that's right your girl got her diploma and I couldn't be more blessed.

Anyways we decided to move to Los Angeles that same night. The good thing is my whole squad came to support me and make sure I was safe.

Yea Kee and I still besties tf y'all thought , her and Jay still rocking and I have my little love life too.

Before y'all start guessing no it's not Mouche because I don't see him being my boyfriend.

My boyfriend name is Travis and I met him at the store in Los Angeles and every since then we been kicking it.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

742K 25.5K 27
Anaya Lí just turned 20. Kicked out of the orphanage at 18 she's been living on her own for 2 years. But what happens when she bumps in to the neighb...
17 0 19
A 15 year old girl who just lost her parents in a mugging is sent to go live with her moms best friend. She doesn't know that she will fall for the H...
84.5K 2.2K 44
* This is my first book so don't judge.* Try having the perfect family, perfect life , perfect boyfriend , perfect friends ,but all that changed all...
222 28 22
Natalie has always dreamed about E Miller since that day Freshman year. She's never felt this way about anyone else. For three years she's admired hi...