The Hope For Survival (Glenn...

By Maxhamtay8

*Completed* "Crying doesn't mean you're weak, it just means you've been strong for a bit too long." Things ha... More

Chapter 1~ The begining
Chapter 2~ Found
Capter 3~ Reunited
Chapter 4~ Newcomers
Chapter~ 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
THANK YOU
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaptet 67
Chapter 68
Authors note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Authors note
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
A/N VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
A/N EXCITING NEWS!!!!
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Authors note
A/N: Starting over?
A/N: New glaggie!

Chapter 33

678 31 2
By Maxhamtay8

"Mommy!" I heard Emmie scream. I rushed over to the red car that she was standing by.

"What's wrong?" I asked franticly.

"I was playing hide and go seek with Sophia and Scout and I can't find then anywhere!" Emmie said.

"Glenn! Shawn! Scarlett!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?!" Shawn yelled.

"The twins are missing!" I said.

"Okay, spread out!" Glenn said. I picked up Emmie and started to look.

"I'm cold mommy, it's freezing!" She said with chattering teeth. All she had over her dress was a small, ripped up sweater. It was so cold that you could see your breath in the air.

"I know sweetie. I'll try to find you a jacket soon," I said. She snugged close to me for warmth. "Scout? Sophia?" I whisper shouted.

"Ya?" I heard Sophia say. I looked around but didn't see her. "Look up!"

I looked up to see a small treehouse. Inside were the girls.

They climbed down the rope that hung from the branch. "You two can't just run off like that! You need to tell mommy, daddy, or Shawn when you go past the cars."

"Sorry momma," Scout said.

"It's okay, just pleas don't do it again." I started to lead them back.

Shawn and Scarlett came running up. "Thank god!" Shawn said and took the girls.

*Glenn's POV*

"Alright, let's get moving!" Rick announced.

As we gathered in the cars I noticed Becca sitting in the back of a truck with her feet hanging down along with her head.

"Hey Bec," I said and sat down next to her. She ignored me and looked at her combat boots. "Bec? Are you okay?" I put and arm around her shoulder but she violently pushed me away.

"Leave me be!" She yelled.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" I said aggravated.

"I said go away!" She pulled out her gun and I grabbed it.

"Rebecca Rhee! Think about what you are doing. Tell me what the heck is wrong!" I yelled. I grabbed her knife from her belt just to make sure she wouldn't try anything.

"You're such a jerk! I thought I was happy to have found you at terminus, but I wish they would have killed me like the rest of my group!" She screeched. She had tears falling down her face.

"What did I do?"

"You don't care! You don't care about me at all!" I was confused. "You decided that you were going to go to Washington without asking anyone. And when you got back, you didn't even say hi to me! I was with Michonne, Carl, Judith, and father Gabriel! But you probably didn't notice! We were attacked by walkers and you just wanted to find Beth and Emmie! You didn't care, Glenn! I hate you!" She was sobbing and screaming.

"I....I....I." I couldn't speak. She was right. I just ignored her. "I'm sorry," I said and tried to hug her. She quickly pushed me away again and ran down the road and hugged Maggie.

I sighed and got in the truck. Emmie crawled into my lap.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Becca hates me," I replied.

"No she doesn't." Emmie played with the zipper of my jacket.

"She said it to my face."

"Don't worry daddy, I still love you." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and snugged into my chest.

Emmie soon fell asleep after I rocked her small body for a few minutes. Maggie got in the car next to me with Harper. I kissed Maggie then Harpers head.

I rubbed Maggie's stomach. She was showing a little bit but not much.

The cars started to move along the roads again.

~~~~~

"Daddy, I'm freezing," Emmie said and Sophia nodded in agreement. We were stopped for a couple of nights so we could gather supplies. I was trying to show that I wasn't cold, but it was probably 20 degrees.

I went around the back of a car and got out the last blanket. I wrapped them both in it.

"Try to stay warm. I'll see what I can find for you," I said and kissed their heads.

"Daddy? Do you have a jacket for me?" Scout said.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I don't. Go over to Emmie and Sophia and share the blanket with them. She nodded.

I went I find Becca. I saw her back facing me while she stood with blood dripping down her arm.

/////Authors note/////
What do you think happened to Becca? Also, if you could kill one character, who would it be. I might not kill them off because I might already have plans for them for the future. Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
4.5K 76 12
Concept: what if Robby and Tory met before everything what if they were long lost child hood friends what if they were more then just friends and wh...
355 76 10
❝ It may sound odd but a little part of the soul stone is attached to me. ❞ in which an assassin with levitation skills, saves everyone as a part of...
104K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...