Obey Me: Shall we date? Reade...

By rosehatakethehusky

A collection of Obey Me self-insert scenarios for you to enjoy! (Requests closed!) More

Requests! (closed)
Beelzebub: cramps suck
Belphegor: its sensitive!
Leviathan: the game world pt1
Leviathan: the game world pt2
Mammon: the gift
Satan: study session
Asmodeus: you're beautiful
Beelzebub x sick!reader
Belphegor: the pact
Belphegor: quarantined
Leviathan: happy birthday!
Satan: quarantined
Lucifer: hanahaki
Leviathan: ruri-con
Belphegor x insecure!reader
Beelzebub x insecure!reader
Beelzebub: devour or desire pt1
Beelzebub: devour or desire pt3
Beelzebub: devour or desire pt4
Mammon x nerd!reader pt1
Mammon x nerd!reader pt2
Asmodeus: your first pt1
Asmodeus: your first pt2
Asmodeus: your first pt3
Asmodeus: your first pt4 (NSFW)
Lucifer x short!reader
Mammon: we're all made of scars
Beel x short!reader

Beelzebub: devour or desire pt2

5.2K 203 92
By rosehatakethehusky

Notes:
- This chapter will contain SPOILERS for chapter 5
- that being said, not "everything" is canonical, obviously.

Over the course of a few weeks you'd learned a few things. First being, Mammon was a trouble maker. More accurately, a trouble magnet. In the span of a few weeks he'd gotten you in trouble with Lucifer and Levi quite a bit. In the end, though, you ended up making a pact with Mammon, and soon after Levi.

............

Now, you were enveloped in another one of Mammon's schemes. Mammon had dragged you to the kitchen with him after blowing up your D.D.D with texts basically demanding you come with him. He needed an accomplice if he were to get away with his scheme, which he basically forced you into being.

"Now, let's see what's in here.." Mammon said rummaging through the fridge. "Gah, it's basically empty. Beel must of been here already.."

"Wait- well hello...Whadda we got here.?" Mammon marveled as he picked up someone's custard. A note was plastered onto it, which simply read, "Property of Beelzebub's. You eat, you die."

Yeesh, talk about harsh, but that was the Avatar of Gluttony for you. You learned not to mess with any of the demons belongings pretty quickly while here.

"Come onnnn," Mammon whined. "If you eat some, then I'll have an accomplice. So just eat some already" Mammon said, waving the custard in your face. You cringed and stepped backwards.

"No way. You're on your own here."

"Alrighty. If you're gonna be that way I'll force you to eat it," Mammon grinned stepping towards you. "Mammon, what are you doing- stop that- I said stop- Mammon!" Mammon had begun pinching your cheeks and forcibly shoving the custard into your mouth.

Miraculously, he managed to get some in. "There! See, that wasn't so hard. Now you're an accomplice" he grinned. Your eyes widdened as you looked behind Mammon in horror. Beelzebub was standing behind him.

You gulped and pointed a finger past Mammon. "What, Y/n, You act like you've seen a ghost" Mammon chuckled. "When I'm done with you you'd wish you had seen just a ghost" his deep voice echoed behind him.

The custard fell from his hands. Mammon turned around slowly with a fearful expression. "B-Beel, buddy, I can explain. There's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this-"

"You..ate my custard!" The Avatar of Gluttony yelled out. You gulped and mentally facepalmed. How had Mammon managed to rope you into even more trouble?

Just then, you remembered words your friend, an angel named Luke, had given you. For some reason, they'd stuck with you, and you'd never forget them.

"Never trust a demon"

Beelzebub bared his fangs with a snarl. His fangs were nearly popping out his mouth. Even though he was already well built, his frame had grown two times bigger. Horns snaked up through his ginger locks and black wings grew from his back. His orange comforting attire was replaced looking black and punkish His nails looked seemingly bigger as if they were claws. In other words, he looked nothing short of a predator.

"M-mammon" you stammered. Mammon grabbed your wrist. "This is bad, he's pissed." You glared at him, "wow I would of never guessed." Mammon snapped his head at you, "Now's not the time to get smart with me, y/n. We gotta get outta here" he tightened his grip on your wrist and ran, leading you with him.

Beelzebub's gaze pierced you like ice, he became enraged, growling and snarling like a monster after Mammon. "MAMMON!!!" He yelled.

Mammon dragged you into your room and locked the door behind you two. The two of you were panting, gasping for air after you'd been chased.

"Heh, he wouldn't follow us in here. Not your room" Mammon grinned between pants. You smacked his arm. "You nearly killed us, idiot."

"Oi oi, cool your jets. Were fine now. Lucifer doesn't even have to know-"

BAAAMMM

You looked on in horror as the wall to your room had been taken out. Beelzebub stood behind it with a twisted expression on his face. You began to tremble.

"Mammon, he just took out the kitchen wall and my wall." Mammon scratched his neck, anxiously. "Shit, yeah I know...Lucifer's gonna be pissed."

.........

Lucifer clutched his forehead. "Let me get this straight. You were hungry, so you dragged along y/n, ate Beel's custard, and then he busted a hole in their wall?"

Mammon nodded, "yeah that basically sums it up." Beelzebub's brow furrowed. "Im the victim here, he ate my custard, it was even labelled!"

Mammon scoffed, "I didn't even eat it. Y/n did." You couldn't believe how quick Mammon had thrown you under the bus. Beelzebub scoffed, "I could tell as soon as I saw it, y/n was roped into it."

You were genuinely shocked, you didn't expect Beelzebub to stand up for you. Especially not after how he'd glared at you just earlier. You grinned, "you know. Beelzebub you are exactly right, Mammon did drag me into this. I didn't even want to!" You threw up your hands.

How did Mammon like being thrown under the bus. "Oi! Y/n what the hell-"
"I knew it" Beelzebub said shaking his head. "Y/n would never do something this immature" Lucifer agreed, "however, now we're left with two walls to repair.." Lucifer scowled.
"Until then, Y/n will stay with Beel in his room until theirs is repaired" Lucifer sighed.

Both Mammon and Beelzebub did a doubletake. "Lucifer-"
"I'm sorry did you say something?" Lucifer growled. "Nuh uh. I didn't say anything.." Mammon mumbled. "Good, now that we understand each other, there's nothing more to discuss." Lucifer said, ushering the three of you away.

"Ah, except you Mammon."
"Aww, come onnn," Mammon whined, throwing his hands in the air in annoyance. Lucifer would make sure to give him an extra lecture and scolding for roping you into another one of his schemes.

...............

The first night you had to spend in Beelzebub's room was probably the most nerve racking. You'd remembered words of a certain person in the attic, and how he'd recommend that you'd get close to Beelzebub. That he'd somehow be the easiest to get close to and make a pact with. After what you'd seen so far, you had your doubts.

You made your way towards the bed on the right when Beelzebub stopped you. "Not that one. Don't...sleep there. That was...his bed. Just sleep in my bed, I'll sleep on the spare couch.

You agreed, but admittingly were nervous. You'd never slept in somebody else'd bed before, especially not a demons. Better yet. You'd never even slept with a demon in the same room before. And this was the demon that not even a few weeks ago admitted he might not even be able to stop himself from eating you. You couldn't help but feel anxious.

............

4am:

I know I agreed to taking the couch, but I was really missing my bed. The comfort of my bed really took away from the hunger, sometimes.

"Hunger...speaking of hunger, they smell really good.." I thought. I bit my tongue in restraint. "Lucifer would be really mad if I ate them" I reminded myself.

Still, it was so tempting. They were sweating, I could smell it. They were probably afraid, I could understand why. I did take out their wall.  Still, their sweat mixed in with their human aroma mingled in my nostrils. My teeth were grinding against each other in agitation.

My eyes began to graze over y/n. I looked them up and down. They looked so vulnerable, curled up tightly in my bed. They were sweating a ton, maybe due to a nightmare, I doubted it was because they were that afraid of me.

Still, maybe they should be. Maybe I could teach them a lesson. You should never be vulrneable around demons. I bit down on my tongue so hard I drew blood.

Steadily, I rised, navigating in the dark with ease. I found myself at the foot of my bed. I balled my firsts, tightly, my nails digging into my flesh, drawing streams of blood. My mouth began to salivate, still I cleanched my teeth together. My fangs nearly popped out of my mouth at the size they had enlarged.

Here I was, drooling over this vulnerable human. My heart was racing, my balled fists were bleeding and my teeth felt sore. I was so hungry. I loomed over y/n and took in their scent.

"Fuck. I don't know if I can-" I found my mouth drawing closer to them. I yelled at my mind "STOP! You can't do this- stop, you can't-"

I found my mouth near inches from their face. My jaw unwillingly extended, exposing my sharp fangs, dewed with saliva. I shut my eyes closed and braced myself for what was about to happen.

Y/n stirred beneath me and looked at me, still weary with sleep. "Beelzebub..? What are you doing..?" They rubbed their eyes.

Quick find a way to get out of this-

I darted my eyes and instinctively, my lips met theirs, and I kissed them. Their eyes met mine, wide with shock and confusion. I blushed radiantly. "S-sorry! I-I thought you l-looked scared so I.." I threw my gaze down at the floor and avoided meeting theirs.

They didn't say anything. Probably out of tiredness and confusion. They'd probably forget this happened. Probably think they dreamed this. That would be for the best, surely.

I dragged myself to the spare couch and forced myself to stare in the opposite direction of them. I could feel y/n's lingering gaze on me. I felt hot with embarrassment. "Stupid. Stupid" I scolded myself.

I nearly devoured that human..so why can't I stop my heart from racing? "Why did you kiss them? And..why can't you stop thinking about it?" I blushed.

I found myself craving their lips time and time again throughout the night. Question was, did I want to eat them or kiss them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.4K 86
A compilation of many fic-lets into one.. How do surprise guests actually play out? How do the other characters get along? This is a compilation of w...
2.7K 64 27
Obey Me oneshots -Requests are accepted- I'll mainly use she/her but I'll try to make it neutral enjoy :)
261K 3.2K 104
I'm bored okay ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh anyways I hope you like this.
108K 1.3K 37
█████████ OBEY ME ONESHOTS + SCENARIOS WRITTEN BY; zenverified