Beelzebub: devour or desire pt4

6pm:

It'd now been a month since you and Beel roomed together. And although you had initially enjoyed getting your room back, you missed rooming with Beel. There was something about his presence that was comforting. Plus he had a much bigger bed than you. You'd definetly miss all the extra room.

Still, you'd fallen head over heals for the demon over your time with him. You two had confided in each other and gotten even closer than you thought imaginable. However, you just never found the right timing to tell him. Maybe, now was as good a time as ever.

...........

7pm:

You summoned your courage and knocked at his door.

"Beel..?" You called. Silence followed. A few moments later you heard his giant form get up and approach the door.

"Yes, y/n..?" Beel questioned, rubbing his eyes tiredly. You began to feel nervous, all your previous courage fleeing you.

"Would you mind if I joined you?"

Beel cocked his head to the side. "Not at all, but Lucifer's already conducted his room checks. Won't he be mad?" You fidgeted in place, "well, I just..wanted to tell you something.." You mumbled. "What's that?" Beel asked.

"In private," you added, trying your hardest not to trip over your words. If it was hard now, imagine when you actually got around to confessing to him. "Oh, uhm sure, come in" Beel said, opening the door for you.

You walked in, feeling all the confidence melt from your body. You found your way to his bed and sat on the edge of it, taking a deep breath to prepare yourself.

"Beel..," you began. You felt him sit next to you, the difference in your weight causing the bed to rise for a second. "Yeah?" He asked with round, curious eyes. You gulped. The adorable, innocent looks he gave you certaintly made this harder.

"I- I like you.." You stammered. Beel only looked confused. "I like you too, y/n" he smiled. "No, I mean, I love you" you confessed. "I love you too-"
"No- I mean, I have romantic feelings for you, Beel" you stammered. You hoped you finally got your point across, that there was no way he'd misinterpret that.

Luckily, you were right. He seemed to get it.

............

My whole world felt like it went static for a moment, white silence enveloping me. The only noise I heard was a faint ringing in my ears.

"Did..did they just confess to me..?" The white faded away as I heard y/n's anxious wimpers. They were still awaiting my reply.

I bit my lip, and nodded. "I..feel the same way, y/n.." I blushed. This was the first time I'd ever admitted my feelings for someone before. It made me so nervous. "What if they don't reciprocate them-? Wait, they confessed first- does that mean-"

"Beel!" Y/n's voice snapped me from my thoughts. "Ah, I'm sorry- I-" I looked down at them. Y/n was anxiously playing with their hands.

"Do you mind if I spend the night in here, then? For old times sake?"

I felt my whole face turn red. "O-of course you can" I stammered. God, I probably looked so idiotic. Y/n, with flushed cheeks, tossed a smile at me. "Thanks" they grinned. I felt my heart melt at their smile. Y/n was the only one who made my heart feel weak like this.