Leviathan: happy birthday!

Notes:
- In celebration of Levi's birthday~!
- A bit of a longer fjc (wc: 3373)
- Switching point of views between reader and Levi
- enjoy~

In preparation for the demon of envy's birthday, your time was occupied most of the time. You and his brothers were planning his party, you of course were the head party planner. However, this didn't leave you with any time at all to see Levi. You hoped the party you planned would be enough to make it up to him.

..........

I had been locked up in my room all day gaming. Although I didn't want to admit it, I was getting bored of playing games by myself. It was sorta lonely. I wondered what y/n was up to and why they hadn't visited me in so long.

"Did they not like me anymore? Or was hanging out with everybody else more fun? That's probably it.
Who'd want to hang out with an otaku like me anyways?" I thought.

Finally, after throwing self deprecating thoughts around my head for several minutes, I summoned my courage and decided to leave my room. I wanted to look for y/n but if anyone asked I was looking for food, not some stupid normie.

I strolled down the hall toward the kitchen till I heard it. I heard y/n's laughing voice. I stopped dead in my tracks and decided against turning the corner to the kitchen. I stood still and listened to the sound of y/n laugh excitedly.

As I listened for moments, I realized my brothers were there too, laughing ecstaticly, they sounded like they were enjoying themselves. The reality crashed over me. I began to grow envious of them.

"Why did they get y/n to themselves? Better yet, why had y/n been avoiding him? To hang out with his brothers, was that it?" I grew flustered, then the anger settled in. I couldn't listen to it anymore. It pissed me off. That stupid goddamn normie.

Hastily, I stormed off to my room. "To hell with that normie.." I grumbled under my breath.

............

"Do you think he'll like the suprise?" You chuckled.
"Eh? Is that even a question? Of course he will, its TSL-themed, isn't it?" Mammon said.
"I'm sure he'll love it if you planned it, y/n" Beel smiled supportively. You smiled back at him.

You hoped Levi would like the suprise you planned for him. After all you went through a lot of trouble to search Akuzon for merch of TSL that Levi didn't already have. And party favors? Don't even get me started, you must of been lurking on bidding sites for hours trying to get rare favors for the party.

After the party, you planned on staying with him as long as he wanted, showering him with attention. It was his day, after all.

........

You strolled down the hall, past several rooms till you finally reached Levi's. You hadn't seen him in awhile. You hadn't even seen him leave his room, now that you think of it. Was he doing ok? You knocked twice before calling out through the door,"Levi, can I come in?"

"Go away normie, I dont want to see your face right now, or ever, now that I think about it" he called out through the door. Your heart sunk at this. Why was Levi so mad at you? Was this about not spending time with him? If only he'd let you explain.

"Levi..can you please open the door. Whatever it is, can it wait? I have something to show you. After that, you can hate me and be mad at me all you want.."