Leviathan: ruri-con

Notes:
- Just wanted to point out that I had written this WAY before Ruri-chan's design was released. So if it seems like her design is getting sexualized, my intention was not to sexualize a "loli"

The day had finally come. You and Levi were finally going to Ruri-con, the anime-idol convention every otaku in the devildom was talking about. It was rumored that Ruri-Chan herself would make an appearance there.

Levi had his doubts about taking a normie with him at first, but you insisted he brought you. You two even bought cosplay, admittingly though, you were the only one in cosplay. Levi promised his just didn't make it in time in the mail, but you suspected this was his way of teasing you.

This would be your first Devildom convention and you'd be lying if you said you weren't nervous.

You stood in line now, the otaku demon at your side, as you waited for entrance into the con. The day was particularly chilly, and you found yourself shivering in the semi-revealing idol outfit Levi had ordered for you.

"I see you snickering over there" you grumbled to Levi, who was trying his best to conceal his laughter. "I'm sorry you just look so dumb right now, an idol vibrating in place-," he laughed out.

"It's your I'm like this.." You pouted. "Eh? How's it my fault?"
"You suggested we cosplay!"
"But you agreed to it"
"I-" you shut up. He had you there, you had agreed to it.

On one hand, you may have only agreed to see his expression when you dressed like his favorite idol. On the other hand, you were freezing and this sucked.

"Next!" A voice called. You stepped up to the table where two people sat handing entrance wristbands. "2 please" you said. The man behind the table eyed you, then Levi, then you again. "Couples get a discount" he smiled. "Uh- wait sir- were not-," you were interrupted by him thrusting the wristbands into your hands and calling "next!"

"Uhm..here's your wristband.." You mumbled, awkwardly handing Levi his. Levi slipped it on and proceeded to shove his hands in his pockets. He turned his head, refusing to meet your eyes, with blush tinting his cheeks.

"Ah, so he heard, then" you thought. The two of you continued to walk in awkward silence till you reached the convention building. Once inside, the awkwardness quickly melted.

"Levi! Levi! Look!" You shook him, pointing in the direction of devildom cosplayers. They looked vastly different from the cosplayers in the human world. All different shapes, sizes, colors and expressions! It almost overwhelmed you.

"Chill, normie. You act like you've never been to a con before" Levi chuckled. You puffed your cheeks, "this is my first con. My first Devildom one, anyways." You were about to grab his attention again before the two of you were stopped.

"Oh my god! Look how cute they are!"
"We have to get a picture!"
"Can we?"

Wait, were they talking to you? You looked back at the demons in disbelief before pointing a finger inwardly, "with me?" you asked. "Of course! Look how cute you are! And your cosplay is perfect!" The demons fawned over you. Levi rolled his eyes before stepping out the way for your picture.

...........

"Thank you!! Have a great evening!" The demons cheered, taking their leave. You blushed before rejoining Levi. "I've never got stopped for pictures before.." You gushed. "Only cause I picked out the best cosplay, normie."

............

The rest of your day at the con had been much of the same. You got stopped every 10 minutes for a photo, while Levi had to wait on you. Don't forget everyone's constant attention on you. It took until the real Ruri-Chan made an appearance at the con till you two were left in peace, which isn't to say much because Levi desperately wanted to meet her but she was swamped by her loyal Devildom fans.