Belphegor: its sensitive!

11pm:

You lied next to the sleepy demon, occasionally sneaking a glance at him while he slept.

"I know you're awake, y/n" he said.
Shit
"I can feel your gaze on me. Quit staring and go to sleep already."
"I can't" you replied, pouting.
"And why is that?" He asked.
"Because.." You said, not giving him anything to respond to. In truth, there had been something you wanted to try with Belphie, but you'd been too afraid to ask.

"What is it, y/n. What's on your mind? I can tell you're thinking. You always make that face when you are" he replied, now an eye open and aimed on you.

"Well, Belphie, I uh..well, I wanted to try something with you" you said, fidgeting with your fingers.

The demon looked at you blushing, completely awake now. You noticed his blush and realized he took it the wrong way. You hadn't planned on doing anything inappropriate, but if he had thought that, maybe you could use that expectation to get what you want.

"Belphie.." You whined. "Won't you let me..?"

Belphegor's face lit up. He bit his bottom lip before hesitantly nodding.
You smiled mischievously, and yet again, Belphie took that the wrong way, which would make this all the more a surprise to him.

You sprawled over to him, and climbed on top of him, causing his face to go even redder, if even possible. "Y/n-", "shhh.." You quiteded him. Pushing up against him, you looked deep into his eyes before asking, "Would you mind revealing your natural form for this?" You pleaded.

Belphegor blushed, probably thinking something dirty, but to his credit, you were sitting on top of him. He nodded, and out sprang his tail and horns. You smiled delightfully and put your hands together.

"Thank you, Belphie~" you said in a hushed tone as you crawled off him.
Belphegor looked at you curiously, but a bit wary since you dismounted him. You crawled towards his tail, then, when he was caught in his thoughts, touched it.

Eeeeek

His tail was so soft, so plush, and- did you hear a noise? You look over toward Belphie. He's covering his blushing face with a hand, and panting. What is that about?
"Belphie..? Did..did it hurt?" You asked innocently. He rolled his eyes, blushing. Everything you said came out wrong.

"No, it didn't hurt y/n. Its just really sensitive, I-i didn't expect you to touch it, and it.." He drifted off with an embarrassed expression.
"If it doesn't hurt..how does it feel? You asked innocently, but your words still came out seductive.
"Good" Belphie said, meeting your eyes. Now, it was your turn to blush. Belphegor smiled this reaction.
"Do you want me to..touch it again?" You asked. He nodded.

Blushing, you ran your hands up, down, and around his soft, fluffy tail. To you, it was pleasantly soft to the touch, to Belphie, he was reacting ecstatic to the sensation of being touched. Somehow, (for an obvious reason), you felt a sexual undertone to this. "Belphie-" you said grabbing his horns. "How does this feel?" You asked, curiously.

"It doesn't feel, but it's hot" he said bluntly. You felt the blood rush to your face after hearing this. Belphegor smiled at your reaction, and took this opportunity to lean in and kiss you.

Shocked, you let go of his horns, and stumble backwards onto the bed. Belphegor leaned over you. Now on your back, he kissed you again. You were not ready for this. "Belphie-" you whimpered. "Shhhhh" he silenced you, kissing you deeper.

You smirked mischievously, as you thought of a way to level the playing field. While Belphie was distracted, you grabbed his tail forcefully. Midkiss, he released a moan. It was, to say the least, very loud.

Embarrassed, Belphegor crawled off you. As he was getting up, the door opened. "Belphie," a familiar voice spoke. Beel. "What was that noise? Are you ok, Belphie? Are you hurt?"

The concerned brother bombarded his twin with questions, while Belphie, only wanted to conceal his now-present hard on. "Belphie, why are you in your natural form?" The twin asked yet another question.
"Beel, stop hounding me with questions! I just am. Now, leave us alone" Belphie replied with indignation.

Skeptical, Beel left the two of you in private. "Now, shall we continue where we left off y/n?" Belphie asked, but you were already sleeping, out cold, and using his tail as a cushiony pillow. Belphie whimpered a bit, before releasing a sigh.

"Why is it you can sleep now?" He grunted disappointed, before wrapping an arm around you and curling up to sleep with you.