His Heart's Desire

By loualou19

Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was t... More

Aesthetics | Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
Important!
๏ฟผEpilogue๏ฟผ | Bad Father
Bonus๏ฟผ | What happened that night
MATURE | chapters 39-40
Brodie | Feelings
Covers

8

164K 5.9K 3.2K
By loualou19

Nicholas

~~
Flashback:

"I'm naming my Dino Fink. Fink can fly." I tell Nelson.

"No my Dino can run faster than yours!" He laughs pushing up the glasses on his small face.

"Alright, Nelson it's time for me to drive Nick home." Nelson's mother says walking into his room with a tiny Gracie in her arms.

"But mommy I don't want Nick to go! Our Dino's were just about to battle for the throne!" He whines.

I stay quiet because my parents always told me not to speak unless spoken to.

"Nelson I need to get Gracie to bitty ballet you know this." His mother smiles and I stand up with my Dino.

"Bye Nelson I'll see you in kindergarten tomorrow," I say waving goodbye. His mother takes my hand leading me to the car.

I sit in the back and Nelson's mother talks to me for a little bit before she gets a phone call.

When we pull up to my ugly house she hangs up.

"Nick if you ever need anything, remember you can always call me." She says smiling at me in the back seat. I only shrug in response.

I don't want to go inside but I thank her anyway and walk up to my front door.

I close the door and two seconds haven't even past before daddy rips Fink out of my hand.

"Daddy my toy," I say reaching my arms out and making grabbing motions showing I want it back.

He grabs my hair and slams me to the floor.

I feel my head hurt and I want a mommy to kiss it like I've seen Nelson's mommy do.

"Where'd you get this?" He yells in my ear referring to Fink.

"Nelson's mommy said she bought me a birthday gift since I didn't get anything," I say quietly.

"Useless!" He screams and throws it onto the floor and begins to stomp on it.

"No!" I yell sadly and reach out to grab it but he doesn't stop his loud stomping.

His boot smashes down on my tiny hand and I hear loud cracks.

I start to cry clutching my hand. I think he broke it.

I stare as Fink is crushed into small pieces.

He stops stomping and looks at me.

"Wipe those pathetic tears off that ugly face of yours no son of mine can cry." He says loudly and I cover my ears even though my hand hurts bad.

He stomps away and I quickly crawl under the kitchen table nearby to hide In case he comes back.

I stare at the broken Fink as silent tears roll down my cheeks. I wasn't going to sob. He'd only come back and hit me. I never cried out loud only in my head I would. Cause no buddy could hear me in my head.

~~

I blink my eyes open and feel a dull pain in my skull. Hell, my whole body hurts.

I crack my neck sitting up and leaning against my closet. My eyes widen when I see the sun shining in through my window.

"Fuck!" I yell trying to sit up. I clutch my head. Tylenol won't fix this one.

What time is it? School surely started a long time ago. I stand up and look at my wall. There was a crack in it. But it's not like that hasn't happened before. I grab a shirt from my closet and clean pants. Ignoring all the bruises on my stomach from when he kicked me probably after I was unconscious.

I walk into the bathroom and check my neck. Bruised too. I can see the marks of his fingers. My eye had a cut under it and so did my jaw. I apply some cream and bandages as I turn on the shower.

I pull my wrinkled and bloody shirt over my head and pull my pants down to my ankles. Stepping out of my boxers and stretch my arms overhead and yawn.

God, I'm sore.

I step into the shower and the hot water eases the muscles in my shoulders. The water cascades down my spine and I relax in pure euphoria.

I wash my hair as my thoughts slowly drift off to a certain girl who hasn't left my mind since yesterday. I'm getting hard.

I squeeze my eyes shut and desperately try to think of something else. I don't have time to swoon over some girl like a little bitch.

She's useless and means nothing to me.

I groan as I remember the way she looked at me in my car. Her golden eyes. God her eyes. They were different from others. Her's was special. They held hope. Something I didn't have.

Her lips. So soft looking. One kiss and I'd be done for.

Goddammit.

I quickly turn the water to cold even though it makes my skin freeze. Stop thinking about her she's nothing. She's just like every other girl trying to get in your pants.

I turn off the water and get out drying my hair with a towel.

I walk to my room with a towel around my waist just as my mother's door opens.

I look at the man I've never seen before leaving with only his boxers and wrinkled dress shirt on. His tie was loosely done and I wanted to throw up. Whatever they did last night stays behind my mother's door. His hair was greying and he needed to shave.

He looks at me. And I look at him. Both of us not moving.

"You know she's not going to call you back right?" I state showing no emotion.

He only shrugs and walks past me. Stepping over all the garbage that's been left around.

I get into my room and put on my pants. I look at the shirt in my hands.

"Navy blue," I whisper with a small smile on my lips.

Her favorite color.

I clench my jaw realizing how I unconsciously choose the only navy blue shirt I own just because she wouldn't leave my head.

I toss it aside and put a black one on to match my mood. The clock said 10:34 so I had time to make it to fifth hour still.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 15K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
221K 7.4K 25
A fire that needs it's fuel, a bull that doesn't chase after red, the devil that lost its touch. April Catch lost the only thing that kept her alive...
860K 24.3K 30
"They always say that a bad boy is like a fire and he needs snow to tame him and calm him down. Some may call me the snow to his fire. But that's not...
221K 8.4K 46
DIABOLIC SERIES 2 This story is not so simply about a girl who hides from loneliness in books and a boy who wants to show her there's more to life th...