๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž | ๐ฅ.๐ซ.๐ก

By bloodlineluke

Sophia, the young and headstrong Queen of Ocerallia has been sent to the kingdom of Cadeiric to marry the Cro... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL- FIRST CHAPTER!

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•

848 88 51
By bloodlineluke

Three days had now passed and I had to admit that I had already settled in quite well. I spent my time getting to know the King and Queen and all the people that lived at Cadeiric's castle and I was very overwhelmed with how accepting they all were.

Today however, was the day of Bens wedding.

I hadn't seen much of him which was understandable as he was busy getting everything organised for his big day but Jack was more than willing to keep me company.

We ended up conversing very well by catching up on everything that took place in our teenage years and I enjoyed his presence dearly.

Luke on the other hand, also started to engage in the conversation more and I was happy to see him do so. Despite his friendliness, I couldn't help but feel that there was a tension in the air whenever we were around each other and it troubled me that I couldn't put my finger on whatever was causing it...

Whilst maids and servants were busy with preparations for the grand celebration, I was busy with helping the girls find a suitable dress for them to wear which proved to be a nuisance!

"Oh, I still don't know which one to pick!" Clara complained, biting on her fingernail as she gazed at the two long dresses laid out in front of her.

"Well, I think you should go with the beige one. It'll look really pretty on you." Louise said, looking up from needle she was threading and setting it down on the desk. "You better decide quickly!"

"Alright, I will wear that." she picked up the dress with the beige skirt and the long-sleeved brown top with an orange pattern before she walked off behind the screen to get changed. "This is so exciting!" she called after she had thrown her previous dress over it.

"Yes, our first event here!" I laughed, walking out of the bathroom whilst fixing the golden jewelled headband on to my head but I stopped as the two of them gasped loudly. "What's the matter?"

"Only the fact that you look beautiful!" Mari said, her eyes open wide. "You'll have the Prince drooling once he sees you," she smirked but I rolled my eyes and gave her a doubtful look.

"Well, I could say the same for you girls. You all look gorgeous." I said going over to the mirror and leaning forward to check that I hadn't smudged any of my makeup.

Louise and Mari had chosen a colourful dress of blue and pink, matched with all these other accessories whilst I had chosen one of my favourite dresses to wear; a long brown net ruffled skirt with black heels and a black off the shoulder top which had small yellow roses embroidered into it.

"We need to make a good impression to all the wealthy young nobles, your Majesty." Mari then picked up a fan and started to fan herself dramatically which made me laugh. "Oh, and maybe you could introduce us to some of them! They'll be trying to get your attention all night!" she squealed, skipping over to me.

"I don't see why not." I said with a smug smile, causing her to flash a triumphant smile.

--

"Do you see Ben and Nicole anywhere?" Clara leaned into me as we all impatiently waited for the pair to make their entrance as a married couple.

All the guests were either standing or sitting in the Great Hall which had been decorated with white drapes just about everywhere. Two long tables were on both sides of the massive hall and in between was a enough room for a dance floor where everyone could join in and dance to the tunes that was being played by four musicians.

Two doors on the left side were suddenly flung open and grins formed on our faces as Ben and Nicole ran through hand in hand. We all clapped wildly as they headed over to have their first dance and the music changed to a more suitable song. I noticed people moving around now, either going to congratulate the King and Queen for their son or helping themselves to all the food.

Even if I had received various bows and looks from guests in the Chapel, we hadn't the time to properly talk so I knew now I'd be kept busy for a while.

"We're going to go find a servant to get us a drink. Would you like anything?" Louise then asked.

"Oh yes please, I'll have some champagne," I replied and after they nodded, they walked off without hesisating to look around at all the young men. 

"I haven't gotten the chance to tell you how exquisite you look tonight, have I?" I jumped as I felt someone brush against me and I raised my head to see Jack standing there with a smile on his face. "Your Grace." he bowed, simultaneously picking up my hand and he pressed his lips to it gently.

"Well I have to say, you look just as handsome." I grinned, admiring him in black trousers and a brown studded leather jacket. "Congratulations to your brother on his behalf by the way."

"Thank you... Now, might I ask why a wonderful lady like you is at this celebration on her own?" he chuckled, leaning on the wall with his shoulder. "Isn't my brother supposed to be keeping you company?"

"I haven't seen him since the ceremony, to be honest." I frowned, turning my head to see if I could spot the brunette anywhere when just then, a set of blue eyes met my own and I blinked now realising that was Luke. I quickly shot him a smile but instead of him returning it, he just stared at me before fixing his eyes down to the floor.

That was quite odd.

"Here's your drink." Louise suddenly appeared with the girls following and she handed me a liquid filled goblet. "Your Highness." the three of them bowed.

"Please, that won't be necessary," he assured them with a small smile. "But these are the three lovely ladies that I've heard so much about?" he asked me, so I nodded silently as I was still trying to work out why Luke had been staring at me like that.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" King Andrew boomed in his loud voice and we all looked over to see him with his glass raised. "I would like to give a toast to the married couple."

The hours flew by with guests dancing on the dance floor, the three girls being in the company of the nobles I had introduced whilst I kept myself occupied by talking to the nobles and lords that wanted to meet me. I even managed to discuss politics with some of them and I gained a better understanding on how things worked her. At the same time however, I didn't fail to notice Luke who was staring at me every so often and his actions made me quite curious.

"Queen Sophia!" a raspy voice then called to attract my attention and I turned to see three tall men making their way towards me. I gave them a nod as they stopped and bowed before me, until I realised that one of them was Ashton, the nobleman whom I had met a few days ago.

"Ashton, how lovely to see you again." I smiled, wrapping both of my hands around my goblet.

"I could say the same thing for you, your Majesty." he said, a beam of satisfaction appearing on his face. "I thought I would introduce you to Calum and Michael here. They're knights and nobles like myself."

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, your Grace," Michael spoke as he swept his blonde fringe out of the way and his twinkling green eyes met my own, accompanied by a bright contagious smile. Unlike his fair complexion, Calum was quite foreign looking and was just as handsome. He sported jet black curly hair, dark brown eyes and a sharp jaw, making his face perfectly symmetrical. 

"Please, the pleasure is all mine." I replied, gawking at them from how attractive they all were. Ashton seemed to notice and opened his mouth to say something when I felt someone stop beside me and I jerked my head up in shock.

"I see you all have met the Queen," Luke said, bringing his goblet of mould wine to his lips.

"Of course! You knew how badly we wanted to meet her!" Calum replied, in an excited voice.

"That I do." the Prince chuckled as I tried my best to not stare up at him, knowing I'd embarass myself if he was to notice. Yet, it proved to be difficult because of how good looking and well-dressed he was. 

 A long black jacket was wrapped around his broad figure and the collar of a white shirt was sticking out from underneath. He wore buckled leather trousers and black boots and I didn't fail to notice the jewelled rings on almost all of his fingers. 

"Oh, excuse me for a moment." I said as I spotted Mari waving her hand over and I earned a nod from all four men. Once I returned it, I walked off and stopped in front of a servant who was handing out drinks.

"You know, I really am starting to believe that my brother is terrible at socialising." Jack appeared beside me and he took two goblets off the servant.

"You always thought that Jack." I laughed as he handed one to me. "Thank you... But yes, your brother just seems a bit lost tonight."

"Lost? The poor boy won't stop staring at you!" he exclaimed, shaking his head. "So many people were trying to converse with him and he still refused to take his eyes off you. I'm surprised he finally decided to follow his friends over."

"Those are his friends?" I asked, cautiously turning to look at where Luke was standing.

"Yes, they have been since childhood. They come from very rich families and they serve for my father. He gave them permission to live at this castle and they've been here for as long as I can remember. " he said with a thoughtful look. "Anyways, I won't keep you as I noticed Lady Mari calling you."

"Have you been watching everyone?" I laughed as he gave me one of his goofy smile "You have haven't you?"

"Like a hawk." he winked, bringing his index finger to his lips before simply walking off with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes as I made my way over to the girls but as soon as I reached them, they pulled me towards the side and squealed excitedly.

"I told you! Luke and Jack both fancy you!" Mari whispered excitedly but I quickly opened my mouth to protest. "No, no, don't even say it! Jack has been talking to you all night and Luke won't quit staring!"

"It looks like those other three men are too!" Clara giggled so I slowly turned around, acting as if I was looking for something else before I met the four men's gaze and I felt blood rush to my cheeks. Luke was the first to dip his head whilst Ashton had broke out in a grin and waved madly, causing me to let out a laugh and I waved back.

"Nonsense, they're just being friendly." I insisted but they looked at me doubtfully. "Enough of that! You girls need to tell me about those two nobles who were talking to you all night!" I gasped, pulling them in closer so no one could hear and they replied with a giggle.

———————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed this one x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 2.9K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
135K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
761K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...