♧Pitch Black Clover♧ [Black C...

By King_Kado131

In a world where Magic is absolutely everything, Two Brothers are abandoned in separate parts of the Clover K... More

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7 & Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 12
[A/N] Trying to Fix a Boken Shipyard
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15 & 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26 & Page 27
[Special Extra Chapter 1] Esuriit
[Special Extra Chapter 2] Grave Fodiens
[IMPORTANT A/N!]
Page 28
Y/n Weapon Bios
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
[A/N] Question/Vote
Page 36
Enemy Oc Bios
Page 37 & 38
Page 39
Y/n/Friendly OC Bios!
Page 40
Page 41
Page 42 A Royal Rumble!
Friendly OC Bios #2
Surprising [A/N]
Page 43 Over Embarrassment
[A/N] Random Vote About Rotum!
[A/n] ....

Page 11

6.4K 175 228
By King_Kado131

"WWHHAATT!?"

Inside of the Black Bull's Hideout, Y/n sat with the rest of his Squad, shocked as he and the others waited for food.

Y/n: "I SLEPT FOR A WHOLE WEEK!? HOW!?"

Asta: "I guess that's what happened when someone with so much Magic like you, uses it all and then gets Stabbed in the Gut by a giant crystal."

Y/n: "I-I guess you're right. Guess healing wounds doesn't recover stamina, man I'm useless."

Noelle: "Ugh! Must everything be so dramatic for you?"

Vanessa: "AhHaHa. Our poor Noelle, she was so worried Kiddo, I don't know how many times she came to check up on you."

Noelle: "I! Have no idea what you're talking about, I wasn't worried! I was just wondering what would happen if he never woke up, that's all."

Finral: "Hate to tell you, but that's exactly what worrying means."

Y/n: "You Checked up on me, Noelle? T-That's super nice, t-thanks."

Noelle: "Tch! Whatever!"

Magna: "Well, you obviously needed the rest. Cause from what I can tell, your magics back to being a Crazy, Uncontrollable Wild Fire!"

Noelle: "I still think a whole week is a little excessive."

Gauche: "Enough of this boring Chitchat. Think of my Goddess Marie. Would she enjoy such dull conversations? Not one bit, I need something interesting to tell her, like a story, I only have Thirty Two Hundred and Ten left."

Finral: "That not enough to tide her over for a while? How many stories does one girl need?"

Luck finished drinking some milk before he turned towards Y/n with a large smile on his face.

Luck: "Now that your magic's back, are you ready to take me on? Can we fight again? Come on, Bring out that awesome new Devil's Surge Buster Sword and let's duke it out!"

Y/n: "Maybe later. First I've gotta eat, and then I've gotta do 7 days worth of Working out in 1 Day."

Y/n said with a tired look on his face, causing Luck to gain a saddened expression on his own face, before he quickly went back to being eternally happy. After that happened, Charmy began walking in with a mass of cotten sheep chefs holding up trays of meat.

Charmy: "I hope you brought your appetite! Because the Sheep Cooks have brought a Banquet!"

Y/n: "SO DELICIOUS!"

Y

/n yelled as they quickly began stuffing his face with the food Charmy brought.

Asta: "WOAHOO! GO Y/N!"

Noelle: "Slow down already! You'll hurt yourself! Here, drink this."

Y/n Mouth Full: "Thank You!"

Y/n then quickly drank the water, Noelle gave him, before he went right back to stuffing his face.

Noelle: "You are such a Pig."

Vanessa: "Oh come on! He needs that food to recover, how about some wine to wash it down?"

Noelle: "Like that'll help."

Charmy: "COME ON Y/N! CHOW DOWN! SHOW EM HOW IT'S DONE! The sheep cooks love a guy who knows how to eat!"

Charmy said as the sheep cooks showed their gratitude with a dance. When sudden-

*BOOOM!*

Yami: "*Sigh* Gonna grab some chow and then it's back to bed."

Charmy: "Oh hey captain Yami! Good Morning!"

Magna: "GOOD MORNING CAPTAIN YAMI SIR!"

Y/n: "Hey Cap how's it goin?"

Yami: "So you finally woke up kid. Didn't die after all."

Y/n: "HAHA! I Refuse to Die!"

Yami: "Well good job out there. Even if you did get yourself wrecked, HAHAHAHAHAA!"

Y/n: "Well, we kicked that Diamond Guy's but twice before he hit me, so that's a win in my book!"

Yami: "Right, now then. Knights Headquarters wants a report on the Dungeon ASAP. So if you can walk you're going."

Asta: "Huh?"

Noelle: "A Report?"

Y/n: "Sounds Like Fun!"

Luck: "Oh at Knights Headquarters?"

Suddenly a dark yet familiar aura appeared around Luck as he began thinking about all the people he could fight at Headquarters... but...

Yami: "I know that look on your face and that means trouble. So you're not going."

Luck: "Awww!"

Yami: "I'm sending you out on a battle mission instead with Magna Babysitting."

Luck: "A Battle Misson! We'll make a great team, right Magna?"

Magna: "Ah! What's with you? How can I be sure you're really Luck? You could be Grey in disguise?"

Grey: "Shhhhh...."

Magna: "NEVERMIND!"

Charmy: "Hey! Sir, you could send me! I don't mind going! Just think of all the Delectable Treats the nobel Realm has to offer!"

Yami: "Don't take this the wrong way, but why the heck would I send you? All you do is sit around and eat food all day."

Charmy: "WHAT! WHAAHAHAAA!"

Charmy yelled in shock before she began running away, but that quickly turned into happy skipping and singing as she dissapeared into the hideout.

Gauche: "Sir, I'm sorry but I can't go. I'll be busy writing letters to Marie."

Yami: "Ok? Not like I was gonna ask you..."

♧Pitch Black Clover♧
Page 11
Rats in a Throne Room

Y/n & Asta: "WOAHOHOOO!"

Asta: "I KNEW THIS PLACE WAS BIG BUT UP CLOSE IT'S HUGE!"

Y/n: "So Fancy! So big! Dad and the others would love this place!"

Inside of the Royal Capital where Knight Headquarters was based, Noelle, Asta and Y/n walked around with stars in the eyes of the two commoners... also Nero had nesseled herself in Y/n's scarf.

Noelle: "Will you two keep it down? You two are embarrassing all of us."

Asta & Y/n: "SO COOOL!"

Noelle: "Will you two stop yelling!"

The three of them kept on walking through the capital, until they came up to Four Familiar Golden Dawn members, Yuno, Mimosa, Seth and Klaus.

Noelle: "Oh, it's them."

Asta: "Why! If it isn't the members of the Golden Dawn!"

Y/n: "Heya Guys! Long time no see!"

Klaus: "Oh, Y/n and Asta, we haven't seen you two since the Dungeon. Have you come to make your report too? And Y/n, how's your wound doing?"

Y/n: "Yep! And my stomach was all healed back at the Dungeon thanks to Mimosa, all I needed was a weeks rest to recover my magic."

Seth: "A Week's worth of rest? Even when you're healing you waste so much time. Useless Child."

Y/n: "H-Hey, that one isn't fair. You're only one year older than me!"

Seth: "You still act like a Child, no matter your age."

Y/n chuckled as he scratched the back of his head, before everyone began moving once again.

Klaus: "Knights Headquarters ought to be just up here."

Asta: "Guess there are some things even you don't know, huh FourEyes?"

Klaus: "Even us FourEyes don't know everything."

Y/n thoughts: "Guess he accepted the nickname. And he stopped talking all fancy!"

Klaus: "Anyway, we don't often come to Headquarters so it's easy to forge-"

Suddenly, everyone gasped as a new figure appeared infront of them, confusing Yuno, Asta, Y/n and Seth.

Klaus: "Ah! I can't be! I never thought you would greet us personally, sir."

Klaus said as he kneeled, causing the others to kneel aswell, leaving the Four Commoners confused.

Y/n: "Woah, look at all those badges!"

Asta: "He's flashy, who do you think he is?"

Klaus: "YOU IDIOTS! This is none other than the current Wizard King! Julius Novachrono!"

Klaus said, revealing that it was indeed Julius the Wizard King who stood before them all. Asta and Y/n let out panicked screeches and quickly kneeled while Yuno and Seth did the same in silence.

Y/n thoughts: "N-No way! This guy's the real Wizard King!"

《Timeskip》

Julius stood at the top of a tower with the rest of the Knights, looking at Yuno's Grimoire with an interested smile, he then looked over Seth's Grimoire as well before responding.

Julius: "I am pleased you were able to obtain these. These Magics are both extremely powerful. They could easily be that Dungeon's Greatest Relics!"

Yuno: "You can really read it sir?"

Julius: "A little of it yes."

Seth: "Amazing."

Y/n: "Two Awesomely Powerful Relics in our first ever Dungeon Crawl!"

Asta: "Go Us!"

*HIGH FIVE!*

Seth: "Why are you two celebrating when it was the two of us who collected them?"

Y/n: "It was a team effort!"

Seth: "Grrr..."

Julius then gained a very excited smile as he walked back over to Seth and Yuno, handing them their Grimoires back.

Julius: "What do you say? Will you cast these spells for me? Pretty please?"

Seth: "I... Don't really know how... and I haven't tried to use it just yet, in fear of the damage it may cause, considering the destructive power of my Nova Magic."

Yuno: "Same here. I can't activate the spell no matter what I try... it must be triggered by something, but I dont know what yet..."

Julius: "*Sigh* Oh I see, well too bad."

Julius thoughts: "Sylph, spirit of wind. So this boy is the one she's chosed for this era. But that's not all... an Unknown Spirit Possession Spell... if these two abilities were combined it would make an unstoppable Compound Magic Spell."

Julius: "I am glad that your two have found these. All I can say is that these spells will grow as you do, and will become a tremendous help someday."

Yuno & Seth: "Sir-"

Asta: "MR. WIZARD KING SIR! SOME WEIRD WRITING SHOWED UP IN MY GRIMOIRE TOO! Please Take a Look!"

Asta yelled as he showed his Grimoire to Julius.

Klaus: "Don't be so rude!"

Julius looked at the writing with interest as he held his chin in thought.

Julius: "This looks like..."

Asta: "Like What?"

Julius: "Something I can't read."

Asta was shocked as Julius continued.

Julius: "I haven't seen writing like that anywhere."

Y/n then looked at the writing inside of Asta's Grimoire, only for his eyes to widen.

Y/n: "Oh! I've seen those letter before!"

Julius: "You have?"

Y/n: "Yeah."

Y/n then pulled his Surge sword off of his back and held it up, to the light, revealing the same kind of Text written on the odd bandages that covered the blade. Julius looked at the writing with awe for a moment.

Julius: "Hmm very interesting! Do you know where this Sword Came from?"

Y/n: "Not really. Just kinds fell out of the Sky out of a Random Grimoire one day."

Julius: "Oh right. You're the Magic Knight with no Grimoire, with such intense magic i completely forgot about that."

Y/n: "Oh! But that's not all! Asta and I also got some new stuff from the Dungeon!"

Asta activated him Grimoire, while Y/n opened the magic portal of his SASSY Bag, both of them pulling out their new Anti-Magic Broad Swords... but instead of producing a blue glow like it did in the Dungeon, Y/n's Blitz Sword now seemed lifeless and dormant.

Julius: "Ah! Two more Anti-Magic Swords! Amazing!"

Julius said with amazment as he started at the two blades. But Y/n and Asta smiled at eachother as Y/n opened his SASSY Bag once again.

Y/n: "That's not all they can do, I realised that with my Fusion Blades, these Swords cam become something much more powerful."

Y/n took out his Fusion Blade Broad and stabbed it into the ground Inbetween Asta and himself. Julius watched with stars for eyes. Y/n and Asta then reeled back their blades before they slammed them into the Fusion Blade.

*GONG!*

*SHING!*

Asta & Y/n: "TADA! WE PRESENT TO YOU! THE DEVIL'S BLITZ BROAD SWORD!"

[Incase You Forgot What It Looks Like]

Julius: "*GASP!* AMAZING! THE TWO SWORDS FUSED INTO A SINGLE PITCH BLACK BLADE! C-Can I please hold it?"

Y/n & Asta: "Go for it!"

Asta and Y/n said as Asta handed over the Devil's Slayer Blade.

Julius: "Thank you so mu- WOAH MAN!!!"

Julius gripped the blade, only for it to quickly hit the floor while still in Julius's hand due to the Weight of the blade.

Julius: "I'm amazed you can Swing this thing around, it's so heavy!"

Julius said when he suddenly noticed something odd.

Julius thoughts: "My Magic Power! It's being sucked away by the blade like crazy, and the more magic it drains the faster it drains. Amazing! Two completely different types of Anti-Magic Fused together. A power like this could stop any magic."

Julius then smiled as he held the blade.

Julius: "Now I understand, thanks for letting me take a look. Here you go."

Julius said as he handed the sword to Asta who defused the swords back into three blades.

Julius: "I think you two better hold onto these. I'm pretty sure you two are the one ones who can. It's too much for me to handle, but you two can wield weapons like that because you either have no magic power, so you're creating so much magic that it offsets the magic Drain."

Asta: "Hold on, how'd you know about our magic?"

Y/n: "And what our swords can do?"

Julius: "Y'know. That's an excellent question. Anyway, you all did an excellent job out there. Much appreciated."

Y/n: "H-Hold on! I need to ask you something..."

Asta: "Y-Yeah, same here."

Asta and Y/n said raising their hands politely before they asked their questions.

Julius: "Sure, ask away you two."

Y/n: "Well, uh..."

Asta: "I wanted to know..."

Asta & Y/n: "How can I become the Wizard King!?"

Asta and Y/n asked causing Julius to smile and laugh a bit.

Julius: "HaHaHa! I see, so you two are planning on becoming the Wizard King?"

Seth: "They aren't the only one's sir. I plan on becoming one aswell."

Yuno: "Same here."

Seth thoughts: "And Unlike Team Magicless, Yuno and I are the only ones with a real chance."

Julius: "Oh, is that so? It isn't really suprising considering that the two of you are Magic Knights."

Klaus: "You two must know how rude it is to ask a question like that. Now listen, the Wizard King must be of nobel heart, and have the implicit trust of all his pe-"

Julius: "No Klaus."

Julius suddenly said as a serious aura appeared around him, before he continued.

Julius: "It's about Results. A nobel heart alone cannot protect anyone. And the trust of the people is earned not granted. You want to know what you need to do to obtain the title of Wizard King? Get results. Prove that you're the strongest. Do whatever it takes. Devote yourself to getting results, that's all there is. Anyone whos not capable of that cannot hope to stand at the summit."

Asta: "Exactly what I wanted to hear."

Y/n: "Getting Results and Achieving my Dream... guess I was already on the right track from the start."

Asta and Y/n said with determined looks on their faces, causing Julius to smile.

Julius thoughts: "Nice going Yami. I like the look in your rookies eyes. And from the look of that Scarf, Triton gave you a bit of a head start with this one."

Julius thought to himself before laughing to himself.

Julius: "Now I hope you're for something special. Because we have gathered a number a Knights with a large amount of stars for the Distinguished Service Ceremony."

Asta: "The Dis-what?"

Y/n: "Another thing we've never heard of..."

Julius: "The Distinguished Service Ceremony is a little celebration for those Knights who have performed extraordinarily well. I would appreciate it if you all joined us for it."

Knights: "H-Huh?"

《Timeskip》

Our Heroes were walking down a hallway behind Julius, with a mass of Mages in Robes lining the path.

Asta: "This Distinguished Service Ceremony sounds Fancy. I wonder what it's gonna be like."

Y/n: "From what I can tell, all of the Top Magic Knights are gonna be there."

Noelle thoughts: "Why us? I have a bad feeling about this."

Julius: "Here we are. The Question is can you achieve greater results than these Knights have?"

Julius said as a large door opened, revealing a bunch of Knights from the Silver Eagles, the Crimson Lion Kings, the Golden Dawn and the Blue Rose Knights squads. With them were the Knight Captains, Nozel Silva of the Silver Eagles, Fuegoleon Vermillion of the Crimson Lion Kings, and Charlotte Roselei of the Blue Rose Knights. Oddly enough, the Captain of the Golden Dawn, William Vangeance was missing. Julius walked into the middle of the room and then spoke.

Julius: "Now then, let the Distinguished Service Ceremony begin!"

[EXPLINATION TIME!]

Now then, time for Rex to explain one of the most complicated things in Black Clover, (In my opinion) The Magic Knights Ranking System.

All Magic Knights are ranked based on the work they do in the order from highest rank to lowest rank here.

1. Wizard King

2. Grand Magic Knight/Magic Knight Captains

3. Senior Magic Knight 
1st-5th Class

4. Intermediate Magic Knight
1st-5th Class

5. Junior Magic Knight
1st-5th Class

Magic Knights go up the ranks and gain starts through and by the Wizard King.

[Explanation Over!]

Julius stood behind a podium as he began go announce the new ranks and gained stars of these magic Knights.

Julius: "With a total of 7 Stars, from the Crimson Lion Kings Squad, Leopold Vermillion please step forward."

Julius announced as said magic knight walked up to the podium, revealing himself to the watchers.

Julius: "I hereby bestow upon you, Intermediate Knight 2nd Class."

Julius said as he handed Leopold a small plake making his new ranking official.

Julius: "Like your brother, captain of the Crimson Lion Kings, your use of flame magic can be a bit overwhelming. You might wanna consider turning it down a little."

Leopold: "Theres no room for mercy when you're fighting against evil sir."

Julius: "Next with a total of 6 Stars from the Blue Rose Knights, Sol Marron."

Julius: "I grant you the rank Intermediate Knight 3rd Class. Your Vitality a match for any man's as is your unique earth magic, but perhaps you have to much freedom."

Sol: "The only person who can tie me down is Charlotte... I mean my Captain."

Julius: "With a totally of 7 Stars from the Blue Rose Knights, Melissa Draco."

Next, the girl from the Magic Knights entrance exam that Y/n fought stepped forwards, with a smile, causing Y/n's eyes to widen a bit.

[Encase you Forgot what she looks Like]

Julius: "I grant you the Rank of Junior Knight 1st Class. You might be a rookie, but your use of your Magic and that magic's power is nothing to laugh at. Although, showing off won't get you everyone. You need to work with you fellow Knights, not for yourself."

Melissa grinned in embarrassment as she scratched the back of her head.

Melissa: "Right! Sorry about that hehe! I'll be sure to work on my teamwork!"

Julius: "Now, with a total of 6 Stars, I call Solid Silva, from the Silver Eagles"

[METAL GEAR!]
(He uses Water Magic)
[METAL GEAR SOLID!!!]

Julius: "I grant you the Rank of Intermediate Magic Knight 3rd Class. You exhibit great skill in controlling your magic. But it would be better if you could work with those around you instead of showing off your own powers."

Solid: "I'll keep that in mind going forward."

Julius: "With a total of 9 stars, from the Silver Eagles, is Nebra Silva."

Julius: "I grant you the rank of Senior Magic Knight 5th Class. The illusion that you create with your mist magic is truly incredible. But you have magic to toy with your foe more than necessary, it may backfire one day."

Nebra: "Thenk you for the advice, I will take it to heart."

Julius: "With a total of 7 Stars, from the Golden Dawn, Hamon Caseus."

Julius: "I grand you the rank of Intermediate Knight 2nd Class. Looking at you one wouldn't think you Weild, Glass Magic. I imagine that often confuses your enemies."

Hamon: "It does sir, thank you~ HoHoHoHo!"

Julius: "Next from the Golden Dawn with total of 8 Stars, Shiren Tium."

Julius: "I grant you the Rank of Intermediate Knight 1st Class. Behind you elequent magic is a magic is a quiet Mage who rarely speaks his own mind. I encourage you to make your thoughts and opinions known more often."

Shiren: "..... Sir...."

Julius: "And finally with a total of 11 Stars, from the Golden Dawn, Alecdora Sandler."

Julius: "I grand you the rank of Senior Magic Knight 4th class. I commend you for both your flexible magic and your diligent demeanor. Although you might consider relaxing occasionally."

Alecdora: "Welcome words sir, thank you."

Julius: "Your efforts have brought the total to 71 Stars a commanding lead. The rest of you will have to work hard so you don't get left behind. Well that concludes the formal bit, we've also prepared a simple banquet so please enjoy yourselves. And you may not have noticed, but I invited some special guests."

Julius said causing all of the Knights to turn towards The Golden Dawn and Black Bulls members who stood near the door.

Julius: "I hope you'll Mix and mingle with them aswell."

Marx: "Pardon sir."

Marx said as he ran up to Julius and whispered something to him, causing the Wizard King to speak once again.

Julius: "I'm sorry but something's come up, you'll have to excuse me. Have an excellent time now."

Julius said with a small chuckle leaving everyone to their own devices.

《Small Timeskip》

Inside of a small banquet hall, our heroes sat in uncomfortable silence as the other knights ate with them.

Klaus: "There contempt is almost palpable... how are we supposed to enjoy this? Just look at them, why would the Wizard King subject us to this kind of treatment. He himself couldn't even stick around to see it..."

Klaus said referring to the odd looks and uncomfortable silence that filled the room around them, to which most of the Knights at the Rookie's table agreed in silence... most of them...

Asta: "WHAT IS THIS!?"

Y/n: "SO GOOOD! THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN BIG SISTER'S COOKING!"

Y/n and Asta were amazed by the taste of the food the was prepared for them as everyone else was stuck in Awkward Silence.

Klaus: "Although it hasn't seem to effected them much. As Unashamed and Optimistic as ever."

Yuno: "Less unashamed and more uncivilized."

Seth: "You bastard. How dare you insult Sister Marsha's Cooking. And be so vulgar in the face of such powerful Knights who outrank you?"

Y/n Mouth Full: "Sorry About that big bro! I'll be more carful!"

Seth: "And it seems as though you've forgotten the Rule I set."

Y/n: "Huh?"

Seth: "You're not allowed to eat in the same room as me. Now go and wait outside."

Y/n: "Gotcha Big Bro!"

Y/n said with a smile as he grabbed his plate and was about to walk out... but he was quickly stopped when Noelle grabbed him by his scarf.

Noelle: "I swear Y/n, will you stop letting him bully you? You need to stay here so we can give our report."

Y/n: "Oh right... I almost forgot."

Seth: "Tch!"

Seth looked away angrily while Y/n went back to eating a mass of food with Asta with a smile still on his face... but then Seth glanced behind him, seeing a specific person glaring at him with intensity.

Y/n: "Something Wrong Bro? You seem more on Edge than usual."

Seth: "The Captain Of The Silver Eagles... Nozel Silva... he's been glaring at me this entire time... and last time I checked I haven't interacted with him at all."

Y/n: "Eh, he's royalty, they get very angry over the smallest things. Hes probably pissed about your Silver Hair. I mean that Is like the Silva Family's whole look."

Seth: "Hmmm...."

Meanwhile... the usual happened then Nobles and Royalty clash with commoners....

Alecdora: "Filthy Gluttonous Commoners. Why would the Wizard King Invite such vulgar guests."

Nebra: "I can't sense any magic power in one of them, and the other one doesn't even have a Grimoire. If they really did clear that Dungeon, I'm sure it was clearly by luck."

Hamon: "What positively atrocious eaters, HoHoHoHo!"

Solid: "It's much like having Rats in a Throne Room. Their presence here is unnatural."

The Knights then Laughed like Pompous assholes, while Y/n and Asta listened and watched with smiles as they continued to eat.

Asta: "You guys don't pull any punches, huh?"

Y/n: "Is this how Nobels and Royalty insult people? Cause that was all pretty lame."

Asta & Y/n: "Welp, not anything I'm not used to."

Klaus & Mimosa thoughts: "It doesn't even bother them!?"

Leopold: "If I remember correctly you've got Commoners in your Squad too. Everyone thinks they're big deals because of their powerful magic and Four Leaf Clovered Grimoire. But they're both commoners, through and through."

Leopold said to the Golden Dawn, causing Alecdora to glare as Yuno.

Leopold: "These guys may have pulled off the Dungeon Crawl, but I have no doubt I would've done a better job."

Alecdora: "Well, Crimson Lion Cub. His work may be subpar, but it's not like we expect much from a commoner. But it we Nobles who embody the ideas of our Squad and Captain."

Klaus: "Now, with all do respect-"

Alecdora: "And what about you Klaus? A man of you Calibur ought to be ashamed to be in the company of those commoners. As for you Mimosa, I hear you were prompted wounded from the battle and removed from the front lines. Your ineptitude is making Royal house Vermillion a laughing stock!"

Mimosa: "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean too..."

Klaus: "NO SHE PERFORMED ADMIRABLY!"

Everyone was silent for a moment, before someone else began to speak.

Solid: "Come Alecdora, we all know who the most inept person here is, and it's not poor little Mimosa.... Right, Noelle?"

Solid said as he walked over to Noelle... before he took the cup of water in his hand and poured it ontop of Noelle's head.

Noelle: "Why Solid? Why would you do that?'

Klaus: "And to your own sister!?"

Solid: "You can't even control your magic properly."

Nebra: "You were as good as banished from house Silva as an abject failure. How dare you come waltzing back into the Noble realm as if you belong."

Noelle: "Solid... Nebra... stop this..."

Noelle said as she watched on in horror as Her own family continued to talk down to her.

Nozel: "... You let a single victory go to your head. And now you're here to sully the Silva name for it."

Noelle: "But... we were invited..."

Nozel: "This is no place for a disgusting creature like you. Now leave. Wasn't killing our mother enough?"

Nozel said causing Noelle to look at the ground as she began to quickly run off. But she was suddenly stopped when she ran into something, she then felt something wrap around her, causing her to look up... only to see that something was Y/n giving her a hug. She looked up at him with confusion, only to see him glaring at the other Silvas.

Y/n: "You guys keep on telling me that I shouldn't let my Big Brother bully me. But you should start take your own advice Noelle."

Noelle: "Y/n..."

Y/n then let Noelle out of the hug and gave her a warm smile. He then began walking towards the other Silvas with an intense glare. One that even made Seth move out of Y/n's way. Y/n then jumped up and landed on a table as he began to speak.

Y/n: "All of you... you're all Magic Knight that are so strong that you've been recognized by the Wizard King. Personally Given Stars and Rising in the Ranks. I thought that you guys would be awesome and powerful Knights... BUT YOUR ALL JUST STUCK UP POMPOUS ASSHOLES! Who would want to Look up to people like you? Who would want to be Regal and Proper like you? Who would even want to know people like you!? I'D RATHER DIE THAN BE A NOBEL OR ROYALTY IF IT MENT I HAD TO ACT LIKE YOU! Just you watch! BECAUSE I'M GONN-"

*BLAM!*

Suddenly a Mass of Sand surrounded Y/n in a large bubble muting his voice.

Alecdora: "That's enough out of you Rat! We will not be spoken to like that by one of your kind! Be Quie-"

*ZZZZZZZZAAAAAA-*
*BOOOOOOM!!!*

Y/n: "I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN!"

Suddenly Alecdora's Bubble Exploded into a mass of Mana as Y/n gripped his Surge Sword tightly.

Y/n: "NOW LISTEN! BECAUSE YOU CAN SAY AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME BUT I WON'T BACK DOWN!"

Y/n pointed his Surge Sword at the people below him as he continued.

Y/n: "I WILL CHANGE THIS WORLD SO THAT YOUR KIND DOESN'T KILL THE DREAMS OF US COMMONERS! THAT'S MY DREAM AND NOMATTER WHAT I WILL ACHIEVE IT!
BY BECOMING THE WIZARD KING!!!!
I'LL PROVE YOU ALL WRONG!!!"

ALRIGHT!

As you probably know I put out a Vote for Y/n's Ship... and a lot of people said Noelle, I think like 7 or 8. BUT! There were some good points brought up regarding the Love Octagon that is this Anime and how it effects the main plot at times... Which is Why!!!!!

I still have no idea what to do...

I agree with people with their Love of the Royal Tsuna, but plot is a problem... people brought up Melissa for an ship... but I don't really know considering that she's in a completely different knight squad that barley shows up most of the time with only 2 Well known and liked characters... I mean there's Melony? And I could totally do something with her... but other than that I'm still stumped.

So TLDR: I'm leaning Towards Y/n×Noelle (if it wasn't somewhat obvious in this chapter) But I'm still willing to go in another direction based on what you guys say!

Anyway! Back to reading my Favorite Manga of all time!
CHAINSAW MAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.7K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
705 29 22
This story will focus on Asta and Noelle but it will also focus on male reader side. PS. ASTA IS G.O.A.T
69.3K 3.5K 33
❝𝖨 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐❞ ! sequel to where (hxh) Following the Yorknew fiasco, (y/n) leaves the safety of...
33.2K 833 20
Blake didn't have magic for most of his life, but he tried his best to not let it get under his skin. His family at the Hage Church helped keep him u...