Assassin or Hero BNHA x assas...

Por MochiMochi117

Yuki is now going into UA as an assassin, BNHA x Assassination classroom Más

Background info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
A/N
A/N

Chapter 11

5.4K 144 12
Por MochiMochi117

Yuki POV

"Mr Karasuma! I'm afraid they aren't cooperating, even when we play the government card, the hotel owners maintain the have the right to protect their guest's identities." One of dad's support workers tells him, "Naturally, but not surprising, the resort our mystery man shows is a known sight or all men of illegal operations," Dad grunts, "Remote shady history affairs all the trappings for a rendezvous point," Professor Bitch cuts in, "The owners have connections to the higher-ups within the government," Dad continues, " Don't law enforcement know to leave that place untouched," I question touching my cheek, he nods, "So basically there's no way of knowing who the prick is before we meet him?" Karma says resting his face on my shoulder, "Ahh! Are we really going to take this psycho's word for it? If he's bullshitting us about the antidote, we're all going to die!" Yoshida asks, "Calm down dude, it's fine, we came to be killers not victims remember? Look how far we've come, I'm sure we'll find this guy." Hara coughs, "No way we just follow what this asshole wants us to do, I mean come on, use the runt as a proxy?! SEND THESE TWO RUNTS TO CLOSE THE DEAL AND WE AS MIGHT AS WELL LAYDOWN AND DIE RIGHT NOW! I think we ignore what the jackass says and send everyone to the hospital and forget this ever happened." Terasuka knocks Nagisa and my head, "Hey dipwad, get your hands off my girlfriend!" He was about to punch him but I pull him back, "Maybe, but if we are dealing with a man-made virus, the hospital won't be much of a help at all, not even the most state-of-the-art machinery can find a cure before they die. There's no way they can treat our friends within that timeframe. We better be going to the rendezvous point and get that cure. We have 1 hour, that's it, 1 hour or it's nothing at all!" I peek my head over Karma's shoulder, I've managed to calm him down and even better it ended in a piggy-back. Dad is silent for a while, "Ok then, Okuda, Takebayashi you two stay here and try to ease the symptoms, everyone else, let's get a move on," "YES SIR!" 

- Timeskip -

"Ten to one they plummet to their deaths even before getting halfway up," Professor Bitch says to dad, we begin climbing the cliff face, "Come on, what are we scared of? It's just a ledge, no big" Isogai states, "Yeah I know right, what have we been training for," Okano says as she scrambles up the ledge, "True," Hayami says in a monotone voice, dad and Professor Bitch look shocked, "See, we can handle this! Now whoever is at the top is a different story, so come on dad, it would be nice if we had a commander." I smile down at him, "Help us make this bastard pay! Show him what it means to mess with E class!" Terasuka pulls up his fist, "Look at that, these are obviously no ordinary teenagers, you have a fifteen-member special forces unit at your beckoned call," Koro-Sensei says to dad, "I only count fourteen?" Professor Bitch quickly scans through us, Nagisa holds up his phone, "You're forgetting about me!" Ritsu shows up on his phone, "Quickly my friend, time is of the essence," He says back to dad, "Alright listen up, when we reach the summit, our objective is the hotel's top floor, this is a stealth infiltration, so our best element is the element of surprise, I want you to use the same hand signals and link-ups we've been drilling in PE! The only difference is who we're targeting, you've got three minutes to memorise the map, know the terrain, we commence in five!" I smile at him, "YES SIR!" We collectively say. We quickly make our way up the ledge, "Last one up is a rotten egg!" we look up and Okano, "Oh man, Okano moves like a mountain goat." Justice sighs, "Yeah, she smokes just about everyone in this stuff." Isogai adds, "I know I'm probably speaking the obvious but I feel really bad for your dad Yuki, he has to carry Professor Bitch and Koro-Sensei," I look down and chuckle, "I mean her character flaw just so happens to be being left out, oh well, let's just hope she is of use to us later," I reply back to Justice, "Hmp, I wouldn't mind her so much if she wasn't so much of a boat anchor," Terasuka chimes in, "Karma! Yuki, wait! Slow down!" We both look down and see Nagisa, "If you haven't realised, we're on a bit of a time schedule," Karma says looking down, "Yeah, you've got a point," And Nagisa continues climbing up, "Careful, sharp rocks." I say hinting to Kaede while continuing to climb "Woah, that was almost ugly," As her hand merely almost grazed a rock. We finally make our way up to the summit, the entrance of the hotel, "Ritsu, I want you to run a full diagnosis on our infiltration route," I see dad take his phone out, "Right displaying full interior map now!" She salutes, "Analysing data, all elevators require a passcode, for every floor, stairs are the less conspicuous option but there's a catch, access doors are arranged at odd angles to each other across respective foyers, and the stairs themselves cover a lot of ground. We risk detection at many points." She finishes off, "Cool it's kind of like a TV station, I heard they make the layout confusing on purpose, it's a precaution against terrorists," Chiba says, "Oh I learnt something new today!" Kaede chirps. "Side door locked, one moment." We hear a click and Ritsu managed to turn the lock off, we quickly hurry inside. "Let's move, we don't have much time." We follow dad into the building, "Yes sir."

"Why the hell do they have so many damn security guards?" I hear dad mutter under his breath, "That's a lot of guys we have to sneak past," Nagisa adds, "Come on people, let's just do it." We all look at Professor Bitch, "W-what are you thinking! We'll get busted!" I whisper yell, she just starts to walk forward, "Are you out of your mind?!" All of us say, "Watch and learn sweethearts." She stumbles forwards as if pretending she was drunk and bumps into one of the security guards, "Sorry, blame the minibar in my room." She cutely says, "Oh, uh, think nothing of it ma'am, no harm done." The security guard blushes, "Is that the piano I'm performing on next week? I came early to do the whole tours thing, mind if I play a few bars, let's see if this baby's in tune, it will help me sober up." She sits down on the seat in front of the piano, "You boys don't have anything against a little performance right?" she looks cutely at the guards, "I-I'll check with the front desk to see if it's alright," She stops him, "Oh, no, I'm sure they won't mind, come on, think of it like a private concert, I would love some audience feedback." She puffs out her chest, me and Kaede look down and then at each other and pout, turning away huffing, both of us had the smallest chest in our class, "If I could make a comment, I would say yours are cute, just the size I like them." I feel Karma's hands on my waist, I slap them away, pouting more. Then we heard it, the sound of the piano, we both turn around, "Oh wow, she can really play." Justice says, we all nod, "That boys and girls is an assassin with multiple blades, she charms, she bewitches, she fills the air with sweet music,  she captures everyone in that room, every ear is seduced, every eye is riveted," She stops playing, "What's wrong? Are you a little shy? Come close to look at my playing style." All the guards started walking closer to the piano and Professor Bitch, 'I just bought you your twenty minutes, get going' she used the hand signals we practised in class, and while they were distracted, we continued to walk along. "We made it past the first checkpoint!" Kaede celebrates, I give her a hi-five, "Wow, Professor Bitch can really play, who'd a thunk it with those dragon claws." Sugaya adds, "Let this be a lesson to you all, never judge a book by its cover, there's a lot more than a good assassin the meets the eye, sure she is crass and overbearing, but your language arts teacher also happens to be one of the most dangerous women in the world," Everyone gasps, "Let's go," Nagisa says, we nod and continue walking to the top of the hotel.

"Ok, we crossed the lobby area, we should be in good shape, if we stop, we should just say we're staying here," Dad looks down on my phone, "But dad, we're junior high kids, we shouldn't be staying here," I look up at him, "Why not? Remember that really fancy hotel we went to in the Maldives that looked like this, besides, where do you think the offspring of the uber-rich stay, that's right, only the best for daddy's little girl or boy." he says to the class, my eyebrow twitched, "D-dad! You're basically saying that I'm a snotty brat like all of these that stay here!" I shout back, "Oh look, daddy's little girl is having another fight, shame, can he not buy you another diamond bracelet?" A group of boys walk up to us, I sulk in the corner, "Hey Yuki, we don't think any less of you, it's a treat, for you and your dad, he earned it so why not go on a nice holiday, father-daughter bonding am I right?" I turn around and see Kataoka "Oh, you're just the sweetest Meg!" I give her a hug, "That's right besides, we don't think any less of you, you're our friend, classmate, fellow assassin!" I give my class a big group hit, "I love you guys!" Nagisa holds up the bag containing Koro-Sensei, "Perfect, so just turn your noses up and no one would be the wiser, act as if you own the place. Show me, entitled." We all do so, putting on our best snooty faces, pretending like we own the world. "Little too much there, gang. Reel it in some, don't encourage them" I hear dad's voice, Koro-Sensei's face filled with those green stripes. "Remember, we don't know what our enemy looks like, a regular guest could just so easily be our target. Stay vigilant" we nod, "What Ever!" we say in our best stuck up voices we could muster.

"People really think we belong here, they don't even make eye contact," Justice notes, "I mean makes sense, people come here to keep a low profile," Chiba replies, "Huh, you know at first I thought everyone here would be a problem, but going to the top seems much easier than I thought!" Kaede chirps, "Knock on wood Kaede, I don't wanna be jinxed!" I hiss, "Superstitious are we?" I hear Karma behind me, I turn around, "So what? I can't be, this stuff gives me the creeps," He smirks "I'll give you the creeps," He quickly shoots his arms out and 'tazes' me om either side of my torso resulting in a quick shriek coming from me, "Shhh Yuki and get your dirty paws off my daughter, I don't care if you're dating, just don't do it in front of me." I hear dad mutter, "Of course teach," Karma happily replies dramatically taking his hands away from me. "This 'infiltration' is much easier than I thought it was, I say just storm the place!" Terasuka and Yoshida run forwards but there was a suspicious man standing at the other corridor, "H-hey wait!" I see Fuwa flinch, "Terasuka, WATCH OUT!" I see dad's eyes widen and get quickly smogged by gas, pushing Terasuka and Yoshida behind him, he quickly jumps back, "Mr Karasuma!" Kaede exclaims, "What gave me away? I pride myself as being as non-descriptive as possible happens to be one of my strongest selling points little miss lady," The man asks, 'I've seen you before, you were the one who gave us those complimentary drinks from our hotel earlier before!" we all gasp, "Why would you be here if you work down at the hotel, it doesn't add up,"  'she's right' "Ha! You have a good eye for faces," He smirks, "So it was you who got everyone sick!" Kaede accuses, "Is that right? I would love to see your evidence Shurlock. Hot, tropical islands are feeding grounds for all sorts of viruses," She backs up, "Uh... well..." Fuwa has a smug look on her face, "Ha, ha, ha, and we were split up on different parts of the island all day, the only time we were together is when we were having dinner at the shipboard restaurant, but Mimura and Okajima dipped out to finish the video, and they too just so happen to be under the weather, which makes your free drinks the only viable suspect! And since you served them, you sir are the poisoner! Elementary!" She said while pacing back and forth, "Woah that was awesome Fuwa!" I had stars in my eyes, "It's like we're on television!" Kaede pops in, "Hmph, I credit my taste in detective manga, eliminate the impossible and what is left must be the truth! Ah yes! Shonen Jump is every sleuths best friend, the writers go all out!" We all sweat drop, "So it was a manga that helped you solve that case?" she turns around to Nagisa, "Yeah, why not? Best way to read to classics, Lock door Murder Mystery, Vanished Airs, Phantom Blackmailers, you name it' I've read it!" She grins, "How is this related?" "How did this turn into an advertisement? Knock it off Fuwa!" Kaede and Nagisa jump in, the poisoner starts laughing and dad collapsed, "DAD?!" I run up to him, "Well congrats on uncovering my identity, but I'm afraid it's a little too late, not to toot my own horn, but that concoction was homemade, one whiff and it turns enemies into statues, and who's this? Daddy's little princess?" He smirks down at me and started taking steps forward, "STAY AWAY FROM MY DAD!" he grins, "Oh I'm already done with your dad, you know what else will make him tick," He quickly maneuvers behind me, "Taking his little girl hostage," My eyes widen and he had me in his grasp, I was struggling but he was too strong, "Oh well, you win some you lose some," "YUKI!" I continue to try to kick or punch him but he had my arms behind me and threw me over his shoulder holding onto my legs tightly, "Y-Yuki!" I see dad try getting up, "DAD! HELP!" He muffled my mouth, "Come on now, a quick and quiet journey would make things a lot easier," He turns around, 'holy crap, these kids are fast,' 3-E had already blocked the exits I mentally applaud them. "First rule when coming up against an enemy, scout the exits, block their retreat cut off their communication, we learnt from the best, isn't that right Mr K?" Isogai, Meg and Terasuka say, "Sorry pal, but what you're holding belongs to me and Mr K, so if you would so kindly as to return my girlfriend, nothing will get ugly here," Karma says with bloodlust written all over his face, he laughs, "Nice try pal, but I'm not scared of a teena-" Karma cut him off by landing a power kick to his face dropping me, "Ow, you know it would have been more heroic if you caught me," I say with a giggle, "Now sir, as you were saying? Daddy's little princess just so happens to be Daddy's little soldier!" his eyes widen, I grin "Say goodnight! Don't let the bed bugs bite~!" I launch a powerful roundhouse kick to his head knocking him out, everyone starts coming back to the middle of the plaza, "Are you ok Yuki, Mr K?" I nod, "Dad, I'm sorry I should have kept my guard up," He gives me a big hug, "Damn it Yuki, you scared the life out of me, I lost your mother, I can't lose you too." I nod, "Don't worry dad, after all, I'm Daddy's little assassin!" I say with a wink, he smiles and gives me a quick kiss on my forehead, He leans on Isogai, "Are you ok sir to keep on going?" dad just nods, "Give me half an hour I'll be fine," We finish up by tieing his body and hiding it under a table. Now for the next obstacle, hit us with everything you've got!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

343 5 20
Nagisa Shiota. Student of the Assassination Classroom. Outside of his skills of kiling, he's not really anything special to the naked eye. Fate thoug...
62.5K 1.1K 15
Random stories for KarmaGisa fandom It can be an AU story or Canon :)
60.2K 2.1K 55
A crossover with two of the most popular animes! A lighthearted, comicidcal, fun, and maybe a dark little story I wanted to make. Set in the world o...
15.1K 653 12
This is a BNHA and Assassination Classroom crossover Fanfic. Nagito Serin wanted to change the world, wanted to do good. But with corrupt heroes and...