Assassin or Hero BNHA x assas...

By MochiMochi117

Yuki is now going into UA as an assassin, BNHA x Assassination classroom More

Background info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
A/N
A/N

Chapter 10

6.5K 170 35
By MochiMochi117

Yuki POV

"Never thought we would have placed top three," Karma sighs, "I know right, quite ironic, we said we didn't have to be the shining stars but here we are, did you see the newspaper?" I nod quickly, lighting up, "I saw! We were on the front cover, dad cut it out, it's on our fridge door." I say with a smile. "Why are you so adorable?" He asks while we sit down. "Did you guys see, on my way to school so many people wanted to talk to me!" Kaminari shouts across the class, "Yea, yeah, everyone recognised me! Crazy how one sports festival did all of this, how about you Yuki, Karma, I'm sure you guys got stopped so many times," Mina asks us, we sweatdrop, "You got that right, we were almost late, everyone wanted to stop us for a picture, or an autograph or ask if we were really quirkless," Kaminari jumps up, "T-that's so cool! I wish others said that to me and stopped me!" Sero walks in, "Would you guess what some bratty elementary schoolers said to me," He sulks, "Better luck?" Tsu adds in. "Morning," Mr Aizawa steps into our classroom, "Good Morning Sir." 

"Ribbit, Mr Aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore? That's good news." Tsu asks, "The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment, anyways we have a big class anyways, on Hero Informatics." oh no, every stiffens up, we don't know a single thing about heroes, we speak in assassination, not heroics. "You need code names." Everyone breaths out a sigh of relief, "First years like you, pros are essentially investigating into your potential, any offers can be rescinded if they lose interest in you before graduation though." 

"So you're saying we still need to prove ourselves even after we're recruited," Hagakure asks, he nods, "Correct, here are the numbers for those who got offers." He presses a button and a projection shows up. "In past years, the numbers have been pretty spread out, but there's a pretty big gap this time." We all look up, "How! Yuki and Kayano got more votes than Karma or Nagisa? They probably saw how they fought and didn't like it." Kaminari says "Yeah it's the opposite of how they placed in the festival." Kirishima adds, "These numbers are amazing you must be happy," Yaoyorozu asks us, "KARMA! YUKI! NAGISA! KAYANO! WAKE UP!" Iida jolts our desks, we wake up, "Sorry sir but we aren't taking any offers" I rub my eyes, "HUH?! But you were all the pros top pick, you're first on the leaderboard? Don't you want to intern?" Yaoyorozu asks, I just shrug, "Like I said before we're assassins, we don't save people, besides, we're going to Okinawa for a class trip, while you're away for a week interning, we're going on a lovely holiday getaway!" I have stars in my eyes, "But don't think we aren't carrying our weight, while you guys are working hard fighting villains, we'll be trying to kill our teach," Karma was flipping his knife up and down. 'How cool!" The class thought, "Very well then, I'll speak with the Principal about your version of internships," Mr Aizawa says, I shake my head, "There's no need sir, my dad and the government has already arranged plans for us to leave when you are," he sighs and nods. "These hero names may be temporary, but take these seriously or-"

"You'll have hell to pay later! What you pick today would be your name for life." Miss Midnight walks into our room. "You better choose something you like or you'll be stuck with something indecent." she walks to the front of the class, "Yeah, she's got a point. Midnight will have final approval of your names. It's not my forte. The name you give yourself is important, it reinforces your image and shows what kind of hero you want to be, in the future. A code name tells people exactly what you represent. Take All Might for example." Everyone was quickly writing down suggestions, "Now who wants to show their's first!" Aoyama stands up to the front, "Hold your breath, The Shining Hero: I Can not Stop Twinkling! Mes ami, you can't deny my sparkle!" 'Come on' the entire class thought, "It will be better this way, take out the I and shorten the can not to can't" Midnight suggests, "It's stunning Mademoiselle,"  'She likes it?' everyone was thinking, "Also you aren't really French, it's just an act!" Sato says from the back. "Okie Dokie, let me go next! My code name... Alien Queen!" Midnight was shaking, "Hold on, like that horrible monster with the acidic blood?! I don't think so." She walks back to her desk, "Dang it..." 'That one wasn't ok? Since the first two were so weird, I feel like I need to be really clever with mine." the class thought. "Ribbit, I think I have one, can I go next?" Tsu asked, "Come on up!" she walks up, "I've had this name since grade school, Rainy Season Hero: Froppy!" Miss Midnight comes up from behind, "That's delightful! Makes you sound approachable! What a great example of a name everyone would love!" 

"Froppy! Froppy! Froppy!" Everyone was chanting, "I've got mine too! Sturdy Hero, my name is Red Riot!" Kirishima slams his board down. "I see, you're paying homage to the chivalrous hero: Crimson Riot, yes?" Midnights asks, "That's right, he may be kinda old-school but one day, I want to be just like him, Crimson is my idol." She hums, "Well if you're bearing the name of someone you admire, you have that much more to live up to." "I accept the challenge." 

Jiro runs up, "The Hearing Hero: I'm Earphone Jack!" "Now that's a good one!" Midnight points, "The Tentacle Hero: Tentacole." Shoji offers, "Oh I like what you're doing with that, a nice portmanteau!" Sero goes up, "The Taping Hero: Cellophane!" Midnights pops up, "Now that;s on the nose! Good work!" She gives him a thumbs-up, "Martial Arts Hero: Tailman!" Ojiro puts forward, "No surprise with that one I guess!" Sato goes up, "I'm the Sweets Hero: Sugarman!" Midnight had flowers sprout behind her, "Perfect!" Mina shouts, "PINKY!" Midnight was pumping her arm in the air, "Make those looks work for you girl!" Kaminari slaps his board, "The Stungun Hero: Chargebolt! Electric don't you think!" Midnight clasps her hands together, "Makes me tingly!" Hagakure holds her board up, "The Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl!" Midnight says "That really suits you! Now come on! Who's going to come up next!" Yaoyorozu steps forward, "I hope that I can live up to this name, The Everything Hero: I'm Creati!" Midnight claps, "Creative!" Todoroki holds his board, "Shoto." Midnight looks up, "Just your name? Is that it?" he nods, "Jet-Black Hero: Tsukuyomi." Tokoyami asks, "Oh! God of the Night!", you could barely see Mineta behind the stand, "The Fresh-Picked Hero: Grape Juice!" Midnight gives a thumbs up, "Very Catchy!" Koda just shows his board without saying anything, "Yep all about it!" Midnight approved, "King Explosion Murderer!" Bakugou slams his board down, "I'm going to say, that one is a little too violent," Uraraka steps up, "This is the name I thought of, Uravity." Midnight clasps her hands together, "I just love that!" you could see the relief leave Uraraka's face. "All that's left is for Bakugou to change his name, Iida's, Midoriya's, oh Akabane, Karasuma, Kayano and Shiota." 

The four of us look up, "We don't need names miss, we already have ours," Karma grins, "Oh, and they would be?" Midnights asks, "That one is Gender," Karma points at Nagisa who sweatdrops, "That's Forever-Flat," He points at Kaede "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" he points at me, "That's Last-Resort, and I'm Semi-Senioritis." Midnight looked confused, "And just who approved of those names?" We laugh, we made them up for each other, our whole class from before had that, "President-Poverty, Womanising-Scumbag, English-Lass, Picturebook-Graduate, Lanky-Artist, Baseball-Geek, Director-Mushroom, Fluffy-Stagbeetle, Loofa, Home-Plate, Pseudo-Takaoka, Mistress-Kanzaki, Hot-and-Cold-Sniper, Poison-Specs, Dignified-Didact, This-Manga-is-Amazing, Terminal-Perv, Dating-Sim-Emo-Character and Justice." Karma starts listing them off, "What kind of names are those?!" The class exclaims we shrug, "It works." They sigh, "Tenya, that will be my name." Midnight goes up to Iida, "You're just using your real name too?" he nods, "Now you Midoriya," He walks up and flips his board, we are all shocked, "Deku, that will be my name, the name of a hero!" Midnight approves, once we all choose our names, Mr Aizawa hands out Intern Slips, "Write down your choices and return them back to me before the weekend." he walks out with Miss Midnight, "We only have two days?!" Kaminari asks "Yeah, so you should start now. You're dismissed." 

- Timeskip -

"Does everyone have their costumes right? Remember, you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, and don't lose them or anything." Mina lifts hers above her head, "Gotcha!" He huffs, "Speak properly, it's yes sir. Ashido" She sulks, "Yes sir." A big black limo pulls up, and a man with an earpiece walks out of the driver's seat, "Remember to mind your manners with the other heroes during your internships, now get to it, and you four, your ride's here." The class turns around, "NO WAY! You guys got sent a limo?!" We sweatdrop, I guess dad went overboard. "We need to get to the airport and-" DING! I check my phone, "What is it Yuki?" Kaede asks, "Well... dad also sent a private jet for us..." The class jump up, "WHAT!!??" Mr Aizawa's eyes flash red and his hair goes up, "I said for you guys to get going," Everyone's quirks get nulled, "Yes sir." We wave everyone else off, "Well, Okinawa, here we come!" The four of us pile into the limo and we speed off to the airport, we were meeting the rest of our class on the island.

- Timeskip -

"Hey guys, Professor Bitch, Koro-Sensei! Dad too!" I wave over at my friends and teachers. "YUKI! KAYANO! KARMA! NAGISA!" We were tackled on the sand everyone asking us questions about how school life was like in a school filled with those with quirks, we laughed, we spent the rest of the day going to the beach, eating delicious food, but most importantly trying to assassinate Koro-Sensei. Our ultimate plan, we spent our evening preparing a large straw dome out in the ocean, let's begin our assassination!

"Come at me with everything you've got!" We smirk at Koro-Sensei, "Oh we plan to teach, no holding back!" Karma grins. "Right what do you say guys, let's get to it!" Okajima switches the lights off and we begin to play a movie Mimura directed. Koro-Sensei was awfully still, he was obviously trying to sniff out Hayami and Chiba, luckily, we have a plan for that. "This video is exceptionally slick, you were editor and narrator Mimura? Well done, professional-grade camera work and compelling score, the viewer is utterly sucked in."  Mimura's narration begins, "Thanks for tuning in, joining us today are two recon specialists, with very intriguing intel, we will hear what they have to say, after this bride service announcement." The screen fades to black, and a shot of Koro-Sensei reading his magazines pop up, "When you're a confirmed porn addict, bribery is no guarantee to a scandal." He shoots up, "I GAVE YOU POPSICLES!!" he was getting really flustered, perfect. "Our subject's preferred guilty pleasure is the middle-aged executive, the size of his cute farmed, cuties quarterly collection is mindblowing." He turns to Okajima, "WR HAD AN UNDERSTANDING!" The video continues playing, "At a recent women-only cake buffet a questionable attendee loomed, eye witness reports suggest, you guessed it, hardly a master of disguise, we're still not sure how they exposed of him without realising he wasn't human." Koro-Sensei was covering his eyes, "Hehehe, wow, I've got to hand it to you, it ironically takes balls to pull off an outfit like that." Kirara snickers, "Between paycheques, our porn addict defraud the public to secure complimentary tissues, what he does with them, may surprise you. He fries them, that's right, fries them, as if this poor, rachet educator's dignity wasn't already suspect. And that's not all, we have a whole hour of this disturbing footage." Koro-Sensei jolts up, "HUHHHH?!!!" I chuckle and nudge Nagisa, "Let's go" I whisper. 

We were part of Team B, the water cage, we stripped down into our swimmers and proceeded to get ready on our flyboards. Our top examinees then got to shoot off their given tentacle, "Time elapsed, 5 seconds." Ritsu's voice came through each one of our earpieces. Karma, Kaede, Takebayashi and Hara used speed boats to collapse the dome, "Did it come apart?" "Oh Hell Yeah!" Ritsu's voice came in once again "Time elapsed, 35 seconds," Koro-Sensei was shocked, "Flyboards? A hydraulic cage?" I swing my snorkel off,  "Yeah, we knew a change of environment will spook you." I grin, "First, you're in a chapel, now you're in a cage." Sugino yells, "You're confused, good, we'll take anything to slow down your reaction time." Maehara adds, "53 seconds, commencing tactical volley in, 5...4...3...2...1 Fire!" We hear Ritsu's voice again. "Careful guys, shoot around him, keep him planted, everyone aim to left or right about a meter, block his escape with a hail of bullets!" Isogai guides the shooting team, "Wait for it..." Nakamura was waiting impatiently, the kill shot goes to them, Hayami and Chiba, the ones onshore are decoys infused with their scent, Koro-sensei was so focused on the shoreline, he didn't see the hydrocage coming, this is how you snipe a Koro-Sensei! "And... That's game over!" They both took their shot, this happened in only a minute. "Oh my, well played!" There was a large explosion, shooting everyone off their flyboards and into the water, followed by a series of thunderbolts, "AHHHH!" we resurface quickly, I see Karma's boat driving up to me, he picks me up onto it, "Thanks," I smile, "Here take this Peaches," He throws his jacket over to me, I quickly put it on, everyone's eyes focused on the spot where Koro-Sensei was, this has been totally different to our other attempts. "Don't let your guard down! He can still regenerate!" I hear dad's voice coming from the pier, "H-hey! Look over there!" We look at where Kaede was pointing at, bubbles? Please don't tell me, he pops up with a protective bubble-like thing around what only seems to be his head, I groan and lean back into the side of the boat, "I would give you a kiss right now, but you're soaking wet," I look up at Karma and grin, "Oh, what's that? You want a smooch?" I tackle him over and pepper his face in kisses, he laughs, "Ok, ok, please stop!" I get off him, "Hahaha! Y-your shirt!" it was covered in water, making him dripping wet too, he rolls his eyes. "Allow me to present to you, my trump card of trump cards! My absolute defence form! This exterior coating comprised of nanomatricies made of surplus energy. In essence, my body shrinks down to the size you see right now, compressed molecules create a high-density protective shell around me, why absolute? Because it is absolutely invincible!" Yada sighs, "So you're saying as long as you're like this, there's nothing we can do." 

"Don't fret my dears, it doesn't last long, the crystals comprising this shell loose integrity in about a day or so, once the bonds break down, the shell will expand back to its normal form and yours truly will return back to full size. This form is extraordinarily useful, but the trade-off is complete immobility for the duration, I cannot propel myself an inch, this itself carries it's own risks, for example, said immobility can allow anyone to send me straight to space, something I'd rather dread. I've done ample research into that, however nowhere on this planet has that flight available within 24 hours, no one can make it happen, not even your father Yuki," I gasp, he got us, all that hard work and he got us again, we exploited every one of his weak points, his face already lined with green stripes, and still, nothing. Terasaka proceeded to wack his shell hard with a spanner, "You're wasting your energy, something like a nuclear blast won't leave much but a scratch on me." He whistles, "Oh I see, well I guess we're out of options," Karma asks Terasaka to throw him Koro-Sensei and showed him a photo of him reading his porno magazines, "AHHHH! You monster, I can't bury my face into my hands while in this form!" I snicker at Karma, "Oh sorry, let me help with that, this sea slug do anything?" He puts a large sea slug onto his face, "AHHHH!" I double over laughing, Karma having to hold me by my waist otherwise I would have fallen back into the water, with his jacket on, "Anyone knows where I can find a creepy beach bum? I'm going to shove Koro-Sensei into his pants." I laugh even harder, tears starting to form in the corners of my eyes, "Alright stop that, class dismissed, I think this time it should be dealt with by HQ" Dad takes Koro-Sensei from Karma and puts him in a plastic bag. "I'm sure your superiors will opt to toss me into a vat of anti-me liquid, good luck with that, the energy displacement would explode as it did earlier, everything within the vicinity would be blown sky-high including your superiors." His face decorated with those family green stripes, "Still you should be proud boys and girls, entire armies, the world over couldn't get as close as you did killing me as you did tonight, this was by far, the cleverest assassination attempt I've ever encountered." We were still down, we know that he was praising us like he always did, but deep down, we all knew we blew it, this was our best shot so far, how do we top this? Nevermind, I don't even want to think about it right now, I want to sleep. "Drinks?" A man from in front of us offers us drinks, "They're free! On the house." Majority of our classmates took the offer, I however, didn't feel like it, I sat down with Kaede, Karma and Nagisa, none of us felt like drinking it, we were feeling too down, "So, how do you think 1-A's doing? You know with their internships?" Karma was playing with the straw in his mouth, I just shrug, "Hey Ritsu." Chiba asks, "Heya!" she replies, "You recorded it right?" "Affirmative, would you like me to share it with the class?" He nods, we all get a notification from Ritsu, we all watch off our phones, trying to pick out what parts failed, "I feel like I could sleep for a month." I look over to Maehara, and walk up to him, "You ok? You seem really hot?" He looks up at me and smirks, "I'm hot all the time darling," He stands and immediately falls down on me, "H-hey guys little help here!" Karma was mad, "HEY MAEHARA WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRL??!!" I calm him down, "He doesn't seem right, Maehara? MAEHARA! HE'S UNRESPONSIVE, HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS A MAJOR FEVER, SOMEONE HELP!" Suddenly most of 3-E started getting terrible symptoms, Okajima's nose started to bleed violently, then Rio collapsed, "RIO!" I shout, "Karma, help me lay Maehara down," He looks away pouting, "KARMA!" After his little hissy fit, he finally decided to help me lay him down, a lot of our class was out of commission, "I wonder what happened? It wasn't just the swimming team who got sick so they mustn't have just gotten a cold." Kaede points out, dad runs in, "DAD! Help, a lot of our class just fell down with a crazy high fever, Ritsu can you help us out? Just how high is it?" She calculates, "40 degrees celsius." My eyes, widen, "That's a high fever, I remember when I had one this high I was bedridden for the entire time I had it," Karma says under his breath, I quickly touch his forehead, "Thank god," I give a sigh of relief, "What's wrong?"  He asks, "Dummy, I was checking it you had a fever," He quickly touches mine too, "You seem fine as well, Nagisa, Kayano, Teraseka's gang too." I look over. "Call an ambulance stat! This is an emergency!" Dad asks a waiter, "I'm sorry sir but the closest ER is on the mainland, it will take them a while until they get here," He grumbles, then his phone rings, he looks shocked, "And who is this?" I look up at him, "Oh no Ritsu!" I look over Kaede's shoulder, "Crap, they've hacked Ritsu!" Nagisa states, "You're telling me, you're the one who's responsible for making them sick?" He waves over to me, I run up with Karma and show him my phone, "I've managed to track the call," I whisper and point my phone, he smiles and ruffles my hair, 'good job' he mouths, the call ends, "W-what's wrong dad? What will happen to our friends?" I'm scared, "Some person who infected our class wants us to meet at the top floor of the location you tracked, are you game?" I smirk, "Am I never?" He smiles, "Round up the rest of the uninfected class, get Okuda to look after the infected here," I nod, "Rodger that!" I salute, I group together the uninfected bunch and we were ready for our mission, to save our friends!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.6K 33
(Y/n) and (Yf/n) Yuki are twin sisters who are also very talented Assassins. They were hired to take the a mission that had to do with the moon being...
700K 45.2K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...
250 7 9
A incident had a occurred in the the main campus which a student had caused some trouble and ill be joining Class-E for her behaviour. When Nagisa f...
12.1K 440 15
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...