All She Wanted Was Love 2

By cantbeduped

Be careful what you wish for you just might get it! Don't be alarmed. Don't be afraid. It doesn't have to go... More

Main Characters
1: Peace Sign
1.1: Peace Sign
1.2: Peace Sign
A/N
2: Now What
3: Operation Redo
4: Mommy Duty
5: Fun
6: Intuition
6.1: Intuition
8: Thanksgiving
9: Thanksgiving...Fathers to Son
10: Thanksgiving...Smoke
10.1: Thanksgiving...Smoke
11: Thanksgiving...Ending
11.1: Thanksgiving...Ending
12: For My Girls
12.1: For My Girls
13: What Is Life?
13.1 What Is Life?
14: Pop Up Guess Who
14.1: Pop Up Guess Who
15: Papi's Home
16: Who That
17: A Christmas to Remember
17.1: A Christmas to Remember
18: He Proposed to Me
18.1: He Proposed to Me
19: It Stings
20: New Years
20.1: New Years
21: Never Scared
21.1: Never Scared
21.2: Never Scared
21.3: Never Scared (The End)
22: Clearing The Air
22.1: Clearing The Air
23: New Beginnings
24: Always Plotting
24.1: Always Plotting
25: Bittersweet
25.1: Bittersweet
26: Our First Valentine's
26.1: Our First Valentine's
26.2: Our First Valentine's
27: Rolling With The Homies
27.1: Rolling With The Homies
27.2: Rolling With The Homies
28: Triggered
28.1: Triggered
29: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.1: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.2: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.3: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.4: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
Author's Note
30: Another Family Day
30.1: Another Family Day
31: Life Is Good
31.1: Life Is Good
32: The Millie Effect
33: A Leap of Faith
34: The Beginning of the End
34: The Beginning of the END
It's Out‼️

7: Brother to Brother

5.7K 321 256
By cantbeduped

Chapter 7: Brother to Brother
Dave

"Once a brother, always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference and no matter the issue."
[By: Byron Pulsifer]

"Glad you decided to fall through lil nigga" Dave said as he lit his blunt and looked at him interested in what he had to say and what was on his mind because he looked like he had a lot to say.

"I figured fuck it why not. Ya girl excuse me I mean ya wife" he chuckled. "She reached out to me, then you and I talked, and you hit me up so I figured this would be the best time to talk shit out" he said and shrugged.

"Yea and ya lil ass knows Thanksgiving is coming up and you don't want to miss out on Mommy's cooking and the festivities" Dave said as he kept his eyes on his little brother. He was grateful that he had reached out and was finally ready to squash the beef they had. All Dave wanted to know is what had he done that was so bad to make Errol ghost him the way he had because one day they were good and the next Errol was out with no explanation.

"Facts that too" Errol laughed. He had finally reached out to Dave and came out on the road to talk and join him on tour. Honestly he was tired of not being around family and avoiding niggas so it was time to man up and speak his peace. He wanted to be able to come around without feeling a strain or that awkward silence when he entered the room or when Dave was mentioned. Nor did he want to hear his mother crying that her boys weren't getting along anymore. They knew them not talking was taking a toll on their parents and they didn't want that especially for their mother. This had gone on for far too long as it is. Errol also wanted in on Dave's family. To him they seemed to be genuine people who were about their shit and he wanted to be a part of it. He felt the whole family vibe the night of Dave's listening party and it stuck with him. They were warm and inviting and that's the type of energy and people he wanted to be surrounding by. He wanted to be surrounded by genuine real people.

"So go ahead get it off ya chest" Dave said then leaned back in his chair getting comfortable and smoked on his blunt. He was ready to get this shit over and done with. Normally after his shows he and his boys would either kick it in his room, go out to eat, or see what the club scene was like wherever they were. But tonight they knew what it was so everybody went their separate ways letting them be. This talk was long overdue, had to be done, and it didn't include anybody but the two brothers. This was a family affair.

Errol sighed and leaned forward in his seat with his eyes on Dave and his arms resting on his knees. "I don't understand what's the difference between me telling you not to fuck with someone and you telling me not to fuck with someone" Errol said and mugged Dave. "You tell me to leave a broad alone I give it some thought and feel her out myself and if I ain't feeling the shit and ya right I'm out no questions asked. I tell you the same shit and you straight tell me to mind my fuckin business. I told you time after time after time that Agnes was no good for you and you fuckin brushed me off like what I said didn't mean shit" he said getting in his feelings.

"I tell you something ain't right bout her and you brush me off again. Most of our arguments she's dead in the middle of them. She's either the cause of them or she's telling you some bullshit bout me like I'm the one fuckin with her and we all know that's complete bullshit. If she's around I'm out and you know that but the bitch likes to start trouble. That bitch moved around like a snake and ya ass was too blind and up under her ass to see that shit. You should've known what it was when both mommy and daddy told you flat out that they ain't like her. Y'all break up, make up, and now everybody gotta walk around acting like shit cool when it ain't" Errol said trying to keep his cool.

"Every time she walked in the room the whole atmosphere shifted but we're supposed to rock with it and fuck with someone we ain't feeling. You stayed putting us in a bad space when it came to her. Then again I guess you had to wake up on ya own. But I ain't gonna harp on her because I see you finally woke the fuck up and found better" he said and shrugged.

Errol couldn't stand Millie for the life of him. He always got bad vibes from her and no matter what or how many times he said something to Dave he never took heed to it. It was something off about her and he had picked that up the first time he met her but Dave was too in love with his so-called crush that he didn't listen to anybody when it came to Millie and each time she fucked him over they had to see him crushed time and time again.

Dave nodded and let him get his shit off. He knew he didn't like Millie from jump and instead of listening to him he did exactly what he said and brushed him off. Millie had, had him by the balls since day one. He had loved her like he thought he would never love a woman and since she was his crush Dave blurred all the signs.

"I understand ya frustrations with that and I should've listened to everyone. She wasn't shit from the start. If only you knew just how bad shit really was you'd want to square up with me for keeping her around for as long as I did. I saw her true colors and ain't shit pretty bout her" Dave said and shook his head in disbelief.

Every time he thought about the bullshit that happened between he and Millie he felt sick to stomach for even loving her the way he did. "I'm sorry for even putting her in y'all lives each and every time we'd make up and break up. I knew y'all weren't feeling her and I should've respected everybody's space and feelings when it came to her" Dave said and wiped his freehand over his face not trying to think about all the bullshit that Millie had caused him and had been a part of. He had been so blinded by love and trying to make his family work that he bypassed all the red flags when they were all flashing in front of him.

"Told ya so" Errol flat out said and shook his head. He had warned him way too many times. It was to the point that it was just pointless and a waste of breath to even say anything anymore and to Errol that shit hurt to have his big brother downplay everything he had been telling him when they were supposed to be tight and could tell each other everything good or bad. "That shit applies to all ya fake ass homies too" he said as he sat up straight and kept his eyes on Dave. He needed Dave to hear him loud and clear. Dave nodded his head for him to continue pretty much knowing where he was going next.

"I understand you want to take the hood along for the ride but let's be real you CAN'T. Everybody isn't ya friend. They're just around for what you can do for them. Now I ain't saying all of them are out for self but most of them are. You got the whole hood on the fuckin stage with you but let you be regular ass David from 6E most of them niggas wouldn't even by ya side. I told you years ago that you could go farther in ya career if you let them niggas go yet you still keep em around knowing you done picked up on all the red flags" Errol said pretty much done with Dave's so-called friends as well. He had been off of them.

"Most of them niggas want ya lifestyle and what you have. They want to be you. Being around you that's a supply of women, hanging out with celebrities, money, clothes, cars, jewelry, trips, and basic shit like weed. They can only dream of being in ya place and since they can't they're gonna ride and continue to ride ya wave for as long as you allow them. They wouldn't even be able to come close to any of this shit without you" Errol paused. He knew Dave knew this shit but he wanted that shit to soak in.

"Ya traveling around the world straight supporting grown ass men. You booking rooms, transportation, and whatever else they need when they should be doing that shit for themselves" Errol said frustrated and leaned back into his seat but Dave let him have his moment to talk. He knew that Errol had been holding this shit in for too long. "I get it. You want everybody to win but realistically it can't happen. Niggas be taken advantage of ya kindness and loyalty for the hood. I bet if they were in ya shoes they wouldn't carry ya ass. Bully and Shooter you can count on the bros all day long. None of those other niggas go to bat for you like they do and you know it. It's cool to have a small group of friends. At least you know those niggas got ya back and they're real" Errol kept going.

This was the same shit April had told him as well. Some of the niggas he had on stage and on tour with him was some of the homies that he was riding around with when April interrupted his live the day before Charlie was born. That day they knew he had shit to do but they wanted to get the party started instead of telling him to go do what he had to do. Yet Dave was a grown ass man so he was going to do what he wanted to do regardless. But that should've been when he started cutting niggas off. He saw the red flags then.

Still Errol wasn't done. "I saw one of ya lives a few months back. You had a studio session yet you couldn't even get proper security to get you inside the building the right way. You got niggas on the payroll for what. They don't take ya safety serious. Ya not David Brewster from 6E anymore you're a public figure a fuckin celebrity working with big names and to top it off you got a whole ass family. Ya family values ya safety. I value ya safety. They need you to make it home but you got the hood watching ya back. If something goes wrong they aren't equipped to handle the situation" Errol sounded off. This shit right here really pissed him off.

"Now if they were serious bout the shit it would be different but I saw that shit on live with my own eyes and they couldn't even do that but I bet they got their hands out with no complications when it's pay day. You need real security and not ya boys who ain't fit to do the fuckin job" Errol said and picked up his drink and took a few swigs. He didn't care how Dave felt at this point. He had been holding this shit in and if he didn't say anything he'd eventually blow up the wrong way and that's what he didn't want to do. He just wanted to talk to his brother and have a decent adult conversation.

"Heard ju ya not the only one whose mentioned this and I understand where ya coming from" Dave admitted. His little brother was absolutely right. If niggas couldn't properly watch his back and do their jobs then what was the point of having them on the payroll. It was a waste of money that he could be paying proper security. Granted he did have proper security but he liked to put his boys on as well. You know to look out for them.

"Then why not do something bout it? They're grown ass men. How long do you expect to carry them? You don't even do that shit for me. I appreciate everything you've done and do for me. Yet you instill in me that I need to do something with my life, I need to be a man, I need to learn how to be responsible for myself but those greedy leeching ass niggas around you who ain't doing shit but riding ya coattail ain't got to do shit" Errol said and Dave couldn't even go back and forth with him because he was telling the truth.

Honestly he did get tired of holding everyone down and them not being able to do the same for him. If he was to need anything he wouldn't be able to depend on them for shit. Shooter and Bully no questions asked they had him but none of the other niggas would be able to hold him down.

"I can't go back and forth with you. It would be a waste of time because ya telling the truth and it does get tiring holding them down but I feel like I'd be turning my back on the hood" he confessed. To him it was like a code or a written rule to hold your homies down. It was if you win we all win.

Errol nodded. He understood where Dave was coming from but he still couldn't carry everyone. "Think bout it this way. If all of this was gone tomorrow who would be by ya aside and I ain't talking bout family. I'm talking bout all these niggas on stage. Who can you legit hands down count on" Errol questioned already knowing the answer.

Dave looked at him and scratched his beard. He didn't even have to think about it. He already knew the answer. He couldn't depend on most of them niggas besides Bully and Shooter.

"Can't say it out loud can you" Errol shook his head in disbelief. "Ya fans pay to see Dave East not Dave East and the hood. Granted a few niggas on stage is cool but ya not performing on a smaller level anymore so act like you know you out here doing ya thing. You know niggas snap every day and do shit they can't return from so don't let that be you" Errol said not wanting his brother to be a victim. They both knew that niggas were grimy as hell and would do anything to knock you off just because they don't want you to be good or do better than them.

"Are you the oldest or me" Dave chuckled. His little brother was sitting right in front of his face speaking nothing but facts and he couldn't do shit but respect it.

Errol chuckled and ran his hand over his head. "Definitely not but I see shit and been seeing shit but you don't like to listen to a lil nigga. All I'm saying is open ya eyes nigga. I can see people on the stage that was truly there for you and others looking at you with the green eyes while ya back is turned to them" Errol said letting him know what he had seen while he was performing on stage. It was a lot of them starring at him looking like they had gotten bit by the green eyed monster itself...jealousy.

"Heard ju" Dave nodded. "I always hear you I just don't listen sometimes. I need to do better and trust my eyes and ears are open. I'm already on it"

Dave knew it was time to clean up house. With the lack of respect niggas had for him and his relationship as well as his family they had to go. Not to mention a few niggas had him walking around with his eyes and ears open. He knew niggas was pocket watching and not only were they watching his but they were watching his woman's too. Even that whole Chris ex shit had him triggered. The lack of respect they had for April had him already knocking niggas off the list. Dave had honestly been happy that April hadn't made it to see him even though he really wanted to spend some time with her. He knew if she'd a flew out that she would let him have his moment but as soon as it was done she'd be coming for his niggas because she didn't play that fake shit. He'd have to beat a niggas ass for saying some silly shit to her acting like what they said was a joke or some shit. Knowing April would be trying to get every one of those niggas clapped. He was letting niggas enjoy this ride because this was the last one for him. He only wanted niggas around him that were genuine, actual friends, and not niggas secretly waiting for him to fall off.

"You do that and another thing. I get it ya my older brother and ya job is to look out for me and you want what's best for me but get off my back sometimes. I love that you push me to do better but I'm human. I move at my own pace and I fuck up sometimes. We don't all get it right on the first try and you should know that from experience. I'm not the same lil nigga running up behind you wanting to be like you. I want to do my own thing, be my own person, and not be known as Dave East's lil brother but as Errol Brewster" he said and sighed. Errol had his own dreams and aspirations. He wanted to be great in his own right. Dave knew that feeling and how much it meant to pave your own way.

"Like I said I can't be mad at you or argue with you. If no one understands where ya coming from I do and I want nothing but the best for you. I admit at times I may be a lil hard on you but I'm coming from a good place. I don't want you to be like me or do the shit that I did so I try to stop you from even going that route. I'll fall back and let you live ya life the way you see fit but make no mistake I'm still here if you need me or you get into some fuck shit" Dave said sternly as he put the butt of his blunt out. He'd back off some but he would still be there to bust Errol's balls if need be.

"Understandable" Errol nodded.

"What else you got for me" Dave asked making sure he unloaded everything that he had been holding in so they could hug it out, make up, and keep it pushing.

"I know some shit went down with Agnes and I want details" he said and back into his seat. Dave couldn't do shit but laugh. It still amazed him how everyone was still calling Millie Agnes. By now she just needed to get her name changed because no one called her by it. Dave knew he wanted to know what made him finally wake up from Millie's spell and see the light and where the fuck was Millie since she had been radio silent for a little while now. He also knew that most likely their mother had told him that some shit had gone down between them.

"Before I bring you up to speed I need to know why you ghosted me" he said seriously. That shit had hurt. He'd be trying to reach out and Errol wouldn't do shit but ignore his advances. It was like no matter how hard he'd try to reach out Errol just wasn't fuckin with him.

"Nigga did you hear anything that I just said" Errol asked.

"Yea I did but you ain't say why ya ghosted me" Dave said. They had plenty of arguments but not enough for Errol to dip out of his life the way he had so he wanted to know what pushed him.

"Everything I said is why I ghosted you. I got tired of you not listening to me, hanging around fake niggas, and pushing me. I figured why sit around and basically get ignored. Why waste my breath and my time" Errol answered. "Why sit around and watch you get taken advantage of or still hang around the same niggas that you need to leave behind"

"Say less" Dave nodded his head. "Like I said I'll let you live and do you but I'm still here. I want you to come around more and be a part of my family like ya supposed to be. It's like I have everyone there but that one person who I miss the most. I got a woman, kids, and my bros but where's my blood brother. Mad shit has happened and changed and you weren't there for it. A nigga fell in love, got rid of Agnes permanently, had a baby, got rid of Profit, got full custody of Lil Butt, and some other shit. You were supposed to be there. I know you being away is partially my fault but I don't want you to miss anything else" Dave said speaking from the heart. Errol had missed out on so much and he didn't want him to miss out on anymore shit especially not the important shit.

"I hear you loud and clear so if you feel any way let a nigga know right then and there. Speak ya peace. Don't just walk away. At the end of the day we're brothers and not strangers. Oh yea and the next time you go ghost on my baby it's gonna be a problem" Dave said and mugged him. Kairi had gained a group of uncles but that didn't mean she didn't miss Errol. No one could take his place or replace him.

"I fucked up I did. I should've kept up with my baby" He had never had intentions to shut her out. He had just been trying to get away from Dave and live his own life. He had talked to her a few times while she was at their parent's house though but he hadn't seen her in a long while and that wasn't cool.

"You should've but she'll be happy to see you nonetheless" Dave said and smiled knowing Kairi would be excited to see him.

"Bet, now fill a nigga in" Errol said ready to hear what had gone down while he was gone.

"Where do I start" Dave chuckled because a lot had gone down and more shit would be unfolding soon.

"I want to know it all. So take it from the top from how you met lil birdie on down" Lil Birdie was his nickname for April.

"It's gonna be a long night" Dave laughed and wiped his hands over his face.

"And we got nothing but time" Errol joined him.

"Luckily for you I also got some footage" Dave said talking about the videos they all had of Millie, Hazel, and Profit getting their asses handed to them. Those videos had come in clutch.

"Bet" Errol rubbed his hands together like Birdman.

Dave got comfortable and proceeded to tell Errol the story from start to finish. By the time he was done Errol was officially on team Triple B along with everyone else in their squad and although he had missed out on the fights he was happy that Dave had footage of it all.

"I want it" Errol said all hype and laughing while re-watching the video of Agnes getting her ass beat.

Dave laughed. "Ma already told you, you are always welcomed. Our doors are always open"

"Bet and you said she's going in for her round next" he questioned with his eyes still on the video.

"Definitely she's been plotting" Dave answered wondering when April was trying to go through with her plan.

"Well if the setup is gonna be like this call me. I don't want to miss shit. She deserves exactly what she got and now I know not to fuck with those Blackmon's. They bout that life they fight like niggas. I heard everyone one of those fuckin punches"

Dave laughed that Millie versus Alaina and Ebony fight had been epic as hell and now he couldn't wait to see what April's hands were like especially since she was shorter than her sisters. But honestly April looked like the type that would look at you, take out her strap, and just pop your ass and call it a day. He laughed as he remembered April had takem her gun out the day they had split. She was ready to get rid of Millie then."You don't remember Uncle Ian and Auntie Ana or Uncle NyReek"

"Yea that was Pop's boys from when they use to be in the streets and mommy's old best friend" he replied as a matter of fact wondering why he had asked about them. He hadn't seen them since they were younger.

"Well that's my woman's parents"

Errol put the phone down and looked at Dave. "Huh"

"Exactly that's her mother and father" he reiterated.

"That's crazy it's a small ass world. I know he bout his shit so if you ever fuck up that's ya ass" Errol said looking at him shaking his head. He knew Ian and NyReek didn't play shit neither did Ananda.

Dave laughed. "He definitely doesn't play when it comes to his girls but I ain't got shit to worry bout. I ain't fuckin shit up"

"So this is it huh. She's the one and she's ya last one" Errol asked really wondering was this it for him.

"This is it. I don't want anybody else but her. She ain't checking for no one else but me and neither am I. I found what I didn't even know I was missing. I just went through a whole ass pregnancy with her and the baby isn't biologically mines but she's still my damn baby. That's love. Some would say stupidity but its love pure love. I love her lil ass just as much as I love our kids. Support I got it. Love I got it. A mother to my child I got it, a best friend I got it, and a cheerleader I got it. A pit bull in a skirt I got it, a business partner I got it, and a freak in the sheets I got it" Dave said and smiled as he talked about what he and April had.

"I know if I fell off tomorrow her love for me would never falter and she'd carry me without complaining or kick my back in while I'm down. Everything I wanted from Agnes but could never get I get it from her with no strings attached. Kairi calls her momma and Kairi is her child. That's her daughter and no one could ever change that. If we were to break up tonight she'd be worried bout seeing Kairi and honestly I wouldn't even be able to take her away from her. Not only would she flip but so would Kairi" Dave said as a matter of fact. He knew he was blessed.

"Right now a nigga is on tour and I'll be on tour for months yet my woman is at home holding the family down and taking care of our kids. I know she's tired but she won't dare complain and I don't have to worry bout Kairi being properly taken care of while I'm on the road. I know she's safe, cared for, loved, fed, bathed, and everything else a mother is supposed to do for her child. She's my end game" Dave said and couldn't even stop smiling.

This was the second time that Errol had ever seen Dave smile the way he had. The first was when Kairi was born and to be able to witness it again he was happy as hell for him because he knew he wasn't happy with Millie. He was pretty much just holding on to what ifs'. "I fucks with it and I'm happy for you and my baby. Y'all both needed and deserved someone better" Errol said genuinely happy for Dave. April made him happy and Errol was down for anyone who was genuinely there for his brother and niece and April was that person. He knew that with how his parents spoke of her. They had nothing but good words for her and they even called her their daughter so he knew she was the one. The way she reached out to him for Dave's sake had spoken volumes. He knew she was cut from a different cloth.

"Thanks" Dave nodded still smiling thinking about how everything had changed for the better for him and Kairi.

"And ya really moving to LA" he questioned.

"Yea we're out in February. We already signed off on a house. We'd already be there but she wanted to have Triple B here in Jersey so now we're just waiting for her to be old enough to travel and take that flight" He replied still smiling. He couldn't wait to move. They needed something new and he knew April would be excited to decorate and transform their house into a home just for them. Dave wanted new memories and an official place to call theirs.

"I figured you'd eventually make ya way out there. Just make sure y'all got some room for me"

"That shit is a mini mansion. It's definitely enough room for you" Dave chuckled. Their home was massive and yea it was only four of them but he knew they had all of the space and amenities they needed as well as he had plans to fill two more rooms in the house for his future little boys. Yes he was plotting. He had originally wanted one more kid but once Charlie was born he figured they needed to add an extra little boy to their list so both of them could protect their sisters and make sure they were good. As well with so many girls in the house he knew his little boy would need a best friend of his own. The way he saw it they could just even it out. It was already four girls to two boys so he and Teddy needed some more for their team.

"Oh y'all doing it like that"

Dave laughed. "It's what we wanted so why not" The house had everything they wanted, room for everybody, and their family would be able to grow in it without having to move.

"Say less I might have to start packing up my shit too" Errol chuckled. He wouldn't mind a change of scenery but he wasn't going to bombard their space especially since they would soon be moving in. He'd let them enjoy their space first. Besides he wasn't in a rush to go anywhere just yet but he'd definitely be up for a visit.

"So what you been up to" Dave asked curious to know what he had been up to for the past year basically.

Errol shrugged. "I've been trying to find my way but nothing is really clicking for me so I've been traveling around the world trying to find out what to do, where to go, and how to start" he answered. He was at a point in his life where he knew he wanted to be somebody and make moves but he just couldn't figure out exactly what he wanted to do or what was his place in the world.

Dave nodded his head understanding. He knew that feeling all too well. "You know I know the feeling so I understand but you'll eventually get ya calling. If ya looking to get into some work I got three options for you and before you say no it's not a handout by any means it's me looking out for my lil brother" Dave said not wanting to impose but to let him know that until he found his path he could get him on an official payroll.

Errol sat back and gave it some thought. "Now let's say I say yes what would they be? You know I just want to hear the options" he said playing it cool but he needed a job. He had a little something going on but he wanted to be legit.

"One you can be on my team, two my wife is always putting the family on. Her and her father have a bunch of spots that they own together so she can find something that suits you, or three uncle NyReek runs a legit security agency and they have contracts with major people and corporations. But if you want to do that you'll have to go for training as well as firearm training. All of his men are required to have firearms and the pay is pretty good especially with firearms" Dave said giving him options.

"Bet" he nodded. "I'm a keep my options open and give it some thought. That security shit ain't sounding too bad though"

"Say less just let me know and I can set some shit up for you. A heads up though NyReek doesn't give a fuck if ya family. He slacks on no one. He prides himself in having a good standing so you can't walk in there thinking because ya family that you get a free pass. You gotta earn that shit just like everyone else"

"Bet I wouldn't expect anything less. Besides I don't want a job that comes easy. I want something that I know I put my all into and earned that shit because I did what I had to do" Errol said.

"Heard ju so you staying for the whole tour or what"

"I'm here for it all" and he was.

Dave smiled. "Say less I missed ya lil ass"

"Same here"

"You know mommy's ass is gonna be crying and shit" Dave laughed.

"Hell yea" he joined him. "I ain't gonna tell her shit. I'm a just show up for Thanksgiving"

"Bet, Thanksgiving is gonna be at our second spot. I'll send you the address"

"Bet, I still can't believe this is the new wave for you. I know you wanted to do the family thing but damn ya really doing it. It's a good look"

"It's actually more serious than you think" Dave chuckled.

"Whatchu mean" Errol looked on ready for Dave to spill whatever beans he was holding.

"I bought a ring. I'm proposing" he told him. He wasn't going to tell him that it was a do over. He wanted everyone to think that it was his first time well everyone else besides Bully and Shooter. Dave didn't want everyone to know how he had originally proposed because no one needed to know that they were making love when it happened.

"Nigga" Errol dragged and abruptly stood up all dramatic and shit. "Dead ass" he questioned.

"Dead ass" Dave looked at him and laughed.

"When you know you know congrats bruh I'm really happy for you" he said then clapped it up with him and took a seat. "I'm a have to thank lil birdie from saving you from Agnes because I just knew you wasn't leaving her ass alone"

Dave burst out laughing. "I wouldn't be doing none of this shit with Agnes but thanks I preciate' it. Keep this shit between us"

"You already know I got you"

"Straight facts" Dave agreed.

"You ready for that though" he asked curious.

Dave chuckled and then got serious. "More than ready I know what I got and I'm not letting it or her pass me by again. We deserve it and a nigga ain't getting any younger" Dave answered.

"Yo I'm really proud of you big bruh" he genuinely said.

"Thanks" Dave smiled. "I guess sometimes you gotta go through all the bullshit to get to the good shit" he shrugged.

"Facts"

For the rest of the night Dave and Errol continued catching up and picking up where they left off at. By the end of it all they were both happy that they got pass the bullshit so they could just chill and be around one another like they use to be. Errol was even giving some thought of working at NyReek's security agency. One he didn't want to work for Dave because that would defeat the purpose of being known for being Dave East's little brother so that was a definite dub. Then he didn't want to work for April either because it would be one of those Dave East's woman put you on type of thing so that was also a dub. But the security sounded a bit more of his speed. He would really have to put in some work and earn his place so that sounded better to him. All in all the night was a good one and both Dave and Errol couldn't wait to see what was in store for their relationship.

_________________________________
-Hey guys hope you enjoyed. I'm late but I'm here 😂
-Welp now y'all know why Dave's brother has been off him. Lil bro just came for his ass 😂 and of course Agnes had something to do with it.
-Those fake friends though 👀
-Welp I gotta finish working on this thanksgiving chapter and get another short story out 👩🏾‍💻
-Any, who sharing is caring so tell a friend to tell a friend. Don't forget to comment, vote, & add to your libraries 🥰
-If you are reading & not commenting no problem just make sure you color the ⭐️ please & thank you 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.9K 71
**READ CAT & HER FIRST LOVE BEFORE READING THIS** Catherine: They say that true love is selfless, that it's always prepared to sacrifice one's own h...
892K 49K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...
1M 27.3K 44
Book #2 [Sequel to 'All About Revenge'] [COMPLETED] ***** "I can't do this anymore." I said as ano...
28.2K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...