Shrunk! (Kiribaku)

By ZoldyckXX37

When Katsuki Bakugou gets called to the principals office he spots something that could potentially ruin Izuk... More

~A Villainous Act~
~A Villainous Act Pt.2~
~A little Snack~
~A Few Inches Too Small~
~A small problem~
~A small problem Pt. 2~
~Like A Puppy~
Happy V-Day
~Confused~
~A Phase~
~A Change~
~Round 2~
~Calming Down~
*inhales* REEEEEEEEEEE
~Trouble~
~Punishment~
~The Talk~
~Realization~
~Bakugou...~
~The Slip~
Im sorry- but what?
~Head Aches and Gummies~
This is serious.
~A Plan~
Erm- Idk
HOLY SHIT- no T^T
~Disney~
~Fun and Games~
On Hold.
~The Confession~ (IM BACK!! โค๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿฆˆ)
~Figuring It Out~
Shrunk 2

~An Actual Plan~ (๐Ÿ˜‚)

1K 62 211
By ZoldyckXX37

Kirishima's P.O.V.

I knew what I needed to do.

I just didn't know how to do it.

The plan was to set up like- a little mystery hunt. And the winner, WHICH WAS GOING TO BE BAKUGOU, was to be awarded at the end.

Yeah yeah, "bakugou isn't guaranteed to win" 

pft-

PFT-

Bakubro?

Lose?

Yeahhhh that's honestly not a word he knows.

I had already started thinking about it. I knew Momo could get, aka pay, the Disney people to arrange this event. She's rich- 

But besides that, I already knew what I was going to do. First you needed to get a partner to do the event with. I was thinking about, everyone picking a piece of paper, that had a riddle on it that leads you to your partner.

Such as if(when) Bakugou picks me:

Im identified by my hair,

And sharky like teeth.

I look hard on the outside,

But im soft underneath.

And then after you pick your partners, you gather other poems as clues to lead you to the prize.

Aka, my big confession.

I just needed to talk to Momo... and I needed some form of delay so we could stay longer.

I sat down at my desk and started to scribble down idea's.

This Bakugou Katsuki..

Is all for you.

Bakugou's P.O.V.

I legit almost SHIT myself when I saw the class at my door-

1) DID THEY HEAR ME SAY I WANTED TO FUCK KIRISHIMA?

2) WHY WERE THEY HERE-

and 3) WHY WERE THEY HERE!

Deku took one step into my room, causing me to hiss loudly at him. He backed away slowly, throwing his arms in front of him signaling me to calm down.

"Hey K-Kacchan! We came to wish you a happy birthday. And to help you pack for tomorrow if you haven't already." He said, calmly.

I looked at him, furry starting to show. I clenched my hands into fists and tried to speak as calmly as I could. "Its not my birthday today Deku. You of all people should know that. Since we're 'child hood friends'. Or so you say."

He looked taken aback, a bit hurt. I rolled my eyes in response and scoffed. 

"I know it isn't your birthday Kacchan." Deku said, his eye brows slightly furrowed. "We just came to wish you an early birthday. So stop being an ass hole."

I blinked in confusion.

Was he talking to me?

BAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

Mina grabbed onto my left leg, when I tried to walk over to Deku. She shook her head 'no', indicating she didn't want me to do whatever I was about to do.

I sighed and gently pushed her off my leg. "Whatever Deku." I said, trying not to make a big fuss of it. I mean- I did bully the green haired loser- so telling me not to be an ass is the least he could do.

"I don't need help packing." I said calmly. The class nodded and stood still. Ugh they were making me so..whats the word.. annoyed. I just wanted to pack my things, say a few words to the little ones, and fucking SLEEP.

"Do you want me to take Kaminari, Mina, an-" Deku went to say but was soon cut off by my loud outburst. 

"HELL NO! I just got the little shits back from weird hair! Now leave me be and go bug Kirishima." I said, ushering them away. I did NOT have the time for them. I was beginning to gain a headache from all the stress. I needed shitty hair.. he made me feel calm.. and relaxed. But unfortunately for me, that wasn't an option at the moment. So my next option, was to get rid of the cause of my stress.

Once I politely slammed the door in their faces, I immediately dashed around my room again, trying to gather my things for tomorrow.

Once I finished packing I flopped down on my bed and just cried.

I just- 

cried.

Kaminari's P.O.V.

Being small.. its been AWESOME! I can get away with literally anything with Sero and Mina! Hanging out with Kirishima and Bakugou is also a bonus. Bakubro seems so much.. uhm- NICER when he's around Kiri. Not only that, but I see the way they look at each other. The way they talk about one another- the fact they KISSED! I want to help Kiri, I want to help him get with Bakugou. I want to make him know how much of a good friend he is to me. How good of a father he'll be when he gets kids of his own. But most importantly.. I want Him and Bakugou to really stick.

We all know how Bakguou and Midoriya used to be friends... even if Bakugou tends to deny it. They were friends at some point. Eventually, he didn't want to be friends with him anymore. I don't want that to be the case with Kirishima.. I want them to be best bro's! Heck, GAY BRO'S! Wait no that sounded way better- when I- ya know what never mind. XD

Bakugou seemed a little upset when the class came by.. maybe it was because he was sleepy? And I know when Im sleepy, I get cranky.

He rushed all over his room to pack, and then.. he started crying.

Me, Mina, and Sero rushed over to the crying ash blonde in worry. When we jumped onto his bed, he picked his head up. Tears streaming down his cheeks.. but below that.. was a smile.

I flinched a little when I saw Bakugou smiling..

Why was he smiling???

Wait why is he crying???

Sero put a hand on Bakugou's shoulder and asked him what was the matter. "Are you okay Bakugou..? Whats wrong?" He asked as Mina tried to wipe his tears away.

He laughed in response and cried more. "N-nothing's wrong." He said, sniffling a bit. "Its just.. Kirishima god damn it." 

He smiled a wide smile, and started to sob. I was so confused- and scared. "What about Kiri?" I asked, intrigued.

He looked at me with his blood red eyes... and blushed. "He's just so.. so gosh darn perfect."

I froze-

1) holy shit bro-

2) HOLY SHIT! HE'S CRYING BECUASE HE.. er??? Because he likes Kirishima????

3) wait did this fool just- not swear??

Mina started to cry along side Bakugou as he mumbled things like "I love his shitty face.." and "that shitty shark grin.."

I felt myself start to grow teary eyed, as he kept going. 

"And.. and his manliness.."

That.

That was when I broke down.

I sobbed uncontrollably and hugged Bakguou's arm. This is a VERY emotional time for me. HE CALLED MY BOI MANLY! 

Sero joined in on the party, and wiped his tears off on my shirt. 

"W-wait w-why are we c-crying?" Mina said between sniffs. 

"Because Bakugou loves Kirishimaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" I said, crying as my sentenced neared its end.

"Because Kirishima is perfect for B-Bakugouuuuuu!" Sero said.

We all cried for at least 10 minutes before calming down. All of our eyes were red and puffy from the tears we cried.

Mina sniffled her last sniff and stood up tall. "Please excuse my Ariana Grande moment but, I got no tears left to criiiiiiiiiiiii." She said before laying down at the foot of Bakubro's bed.

We all laughed a bit, even Bakugou, before laying down, and eventually drifting off to sleep. 

Teary eyed, noses stuffed, and a warm feeling deep inside of us. 

(I bet you thought that was the end? Pft- nahhh its 1 a.m. and im in the zoneeeeeeee)

Kirishima's P.O.V.

Its curentlyyyy 2 a.m.-

I've been up all night trying to think up my plan..

I have been successful!

I have all the poems and riddles made, I pulled up a map of Disney, so I know where I want to hold the event at, and most importantly.. I know exactly where im going to confess...

All this confession shiz really has me... uhmmm I dunno, READY!

Im tired of talking about what and when Im going to do it. I just wanna claim Bakugou already!

Tomorrow is the school trip.. thats when i need to get everything planned and then BAM! A day after we arrive, put my days of hard work and love, into action.

I hoisted myself onto my bed, and wrapped myself in my blankets. 

"I love you Bakugou.." I whispered to myself before closing my eyes and going to sleep.

Ok.

So.

I've been trying SO mf hard to update this-

I just-

Gosh darn it I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU ALL!
Now sit down and listen to my emotional bitch ass self for a sec. XD

I.Almost.Broke.Down.

My heart SHATTERED when a certain someone (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I LOVE YOU T^T) told me I was their favorite author and that my story helps them-

I just-

*sobs*

My hands hurt from typing- I'll update this tomorrow X'D

Imma try to catch up on my story tomorrow UnU I've been slacking-

But anywayssss! Im off to bed, I love you all, good night :3

O H !

And if there are any spelling mistakes, im sorry- its 2 a.m.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1K 21
Izuku Midoriya, in the midst of his first year of UA's hero course, has gone missing. No one knows exactly when or how. But somehow along the way, th...
198K 8K 16
Bakugou is new to this huge school, trying to find friends and ending up having a crush on Kirishima.
3.5K 149 27
After years of resenting his childhood enemy, Bakugou Katsuki begins to look back in the years of resentment and starts to think if hating and blamin...
282K 10.5K 38
"Oi! Turn around, ya Mute!" "I see that your manners only got worse, Katsuki." "And I see that you only grew uglier." When Katsuki Bakugou's missing...